• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

"O-Okay..." Fusionkit said. He backed up, and crouched. Fusionkit lept at the rock. He tumbled over it. "Aww!" Fusionkit mumbled. He stood up. He stood up.

Ravenstar smirked and laughed softly, walking over and using his paw to correct the kit's stance, "you'll be fine. It just sometimes takes a while to get a hang of it. I remember it took me three days too".

"That was great. Now let's go back to your mother so that you can play with the others," Ravenstar chuckled and moved around the kit as he puffed his chest out in pride of his clanmate.

Fusionkit raced towards the nursery. "Mom! Mom! Ravenstar said I did great!" He exclaimed. "That's great, sweetie," Speedbreeze mumbled. Fusionkit hopped around.

"It's true. He did very well," Ravenstar chuckled as he walked up to the kit and his mother. His tail curled around his paws and smiled, "speedbreeze? I wish to speak with you about Fusionkit's apprenticeship. Fusionkit, would you go play with the others"?

Fusionkit nodded. He ran off towards Snowkit. "Snow! Let's play!" Fusionkit explained. Speedbreeze nodded. She sat up. "Okay," She said. Speedbreeze faced her leader.

Quickthorn woke up. He trotted to the fresh-kill pile and took a Squirrel. He ate it.

"So. Have you decided on a mentor you would like Fusionkit to have? I feel that queens should have a say," Ravenstar smiled as he groomed his chest fur again. His ears twitched about as he looked at her.

Greyfeather stretched and rested down in the shade. She sighed as she waited for her apprentice, thinking over if she should just go wake her up.

"I don't know, really. Fusionkit has told me that he doesn't mind who his mentor is when he becomes an apprentice. He just doesn't want someone who's "grumpy"," Speedbreeze explained. "So I guess I'm fine with whoever you pick,"

"That's good to hear. I'll make sure he is in good hands," Ravenstar chuckled as he turned to watch the kits and smiled, "they grow so fast do they not? If I didn't know any better I would think they are all little warriors."

"Yes. Fusionkit is growing bigger by the hour," Speedbreeze replied. "Fusionkit has also created his own way of training here in the nursery," Speedbreeze commented. "By chasing butterflies. He hasn't killed one, but he has injured some. His eyes grew wide whenever that would happen. He would then look at the butterfly to make sure it was okay," Speedbreeze chuckled.

"Perhaps he would be a better medicine cat then," Ravenstar chuckled and flicked his tail before relaxing. He groomed his shoulder fur and smiled happily as he observed his clan, "that is already a possibility".

"Fusionkit would just panic for a second, until he realized the butterfly had started to fly again. He would take a deep breath. He does know couple herbs, though. That could be a suitable role for him. I'm sure he wouldn't care if he's the Medicine cat, or a warrior." Speedbreeze said. She looked at Fusionkit. He was chasing a butterfly. "He seems to be just on time," Speedbreeze mumbled.

"Yes," Ravenstar chuckled before nodding to Speedbreeze. He stood up and walked away to go speak with another one of his warriors. He smiled as he chatted, standing tall.

Rainwhisker walked out of the medicine cat den and scanned the camp quietly. He sat down and curled his tail over his paws neatly. "Doesn't seem like anything interesting is happening today" He muttered under his breath.

Silverstream padded out of the warriors den and gazed around camp with a tired expression. Her ears twitched slightly.

Ravenstar looked to Silverstream when she walked out and padded over. He call out to his deputy and smiled happily, "Silverstream! Have you sent out patrols yet? I've been wanting to speak with you about something but it can wait if you are busy"?

Silverstream quickly padded up to Ravenstar "I'm not busy right now. What did you want to talk about?" She inquired, all the tiredness leaving her body in an instant. She sat down and curled her tail over her paws neatly.

"Ah yes. I would like to ask you if you wouldn't mind mentoring one of the kits. You did very good work with her last and I would greatly appreciate it," the black and white tom chuckled at her eagerness but didn't chalk it up to anything. His tail wished back and forth, kicking up a little dust, "you don't have to of course".

Silverstream brightened "I'd love to! Witch kit are you planning on assigning to me?" She stood up and tilted her head to the side curiously. Her tail twitched in excitement for finally getting another apprentice.

"Oh I haven't decided. I was just going to ask. Still need to talk to rainwhisker about if he might be willing to take Fusionkit on for an apprentice," Ravenstar smiled and nodded over to the kit before folding his tail I've his paws and stretching his neck, "do you have one I mind? One of the kits I mean"?

Silverstream paused "I don't really mind who you give me as an apprentice." She finally meowed. She looked over at Rainwhisker, who was busy talking to a fluffy brown kit with deep blue eyes.

"Hmm, perhaps snowkit then? She wishes to be all aknowledged as just snow and has lots of energy," Ravenstar commented as he looks for the little shecat. He followed his deputy's gave and stretched, "how have you been though? Good I hope. The prey has been quite plentiful as of late".

Silverstream smiled "Snowkit sounds like a good apprentice to have after having Foxheart as my first apprentice. Lazy cat. But anyway, I've been doing great! And yes, prey is starting to pile up in the fresh-kill pile like Sparrowflight's collection of rocks!" She commented, turning back to look at Ravenstar. "Anyway, how've you been?" She inquired.

"I've been found well. No tumbles in a half asleep state as of late so that's good," Ravenstar chuckled and looked about the camp, smiling as he saw his clan happy and healthy.

Greyfeather yawned and got up, grooming herself before growling and getting up, marching into the apprentices den, "soulpaw! Get up"!

Silverstream nodded "That's good to hear," She scanned the camp quietly before dipping her head at Ravenstar "Should I call a border patrol and a hunting patrol?" She inquired.

Rainwhisker stood up from his crouching position and led the small brown kit into the medicine den.

"I do believe that would be a good idea. Maybe I will join one of them, get out and stretch my legs," Ravenstar stood up and missed to her, brushing against her side in a friendly manner before padding away to speak to another warrior.

Silverstream nodded before randomly gathering up cats to do the patrols. Her ears twitched as she spotted her former apprentice, Foxheart, walk towards her happily. He started telling her about how he was having a awesome time being a warrior, etc.

Ravenstar smiled as he spoke to his clanmates, happy that everyone was okey. He looked to rainwhisker and smiled, padding into the medicine cats den to watch him and the kit, "are you to busy to talk? Should I come back later, old friend"?

Rainwhisker stopped talking to the small kit about how deathberries could kill him and looked up at Ravenstar. He watched the kit run out of the den. Rainwhisker padded up to him and sat down "I'll always have time to talk to you, Ravenstar. What might be the problem?" He inquired.

"Do you wish for an apprentice? To help you out of course," Ravenstar meowed as he smiled, watching the kit run out before turning his attention back to his medicine cat. His tail laid onto of his paws as he looked over the other tom.

Rainwhisker nodded "I was actually planning on asking you the same thing. I might not even remotely close to being old, but just in case" He meowed. "Who do you have in mind?" He inquired, tail curling over his paws.

"Well Fusionkit is one candidate but the other is the little tom that was just in here. Both seem like they would fit you quite well," Ravenstar chuckled and stretched, looking about rainwhisker's den before focusing on the cat infornt of him, "I agree that an apprentice would suit you".

Fusionkit had exited the nursery. He was studying a herb. Fusionkit pawed at the herb. He paced around it. He smiled at the herb. Fusionkit picked up the herb.

Rainwhisker smiled "Maybe I could mentor both of them. Deepkit, the small kit who was here, absolutely loves it here. Fusionkit, well, I wouldn't mind" He meowed, dipping his head.

"Perhaps," Ravenstar started to consider it. He stood up and sniffed around, looking back out toward the camp as he moved to sit beside his friend, "do you ever regret becoming a medicine cat? Sometimes I doubt my leadership skills and if Oakstar made a good choice when he chose me".

Fusionkit walked around the camp, picking up herbs laying on the ground. He had about 5 herbs with him. Fusionkit made a stop by the Medicine den. "Rainwhisker! I found these herbs laying on the ground! I thought I should give them back!" Fusionkit said. He laid the herbs down. Fusionkit trotted out of the den.

Rainwhisker smiled as Fusionkit walked out of the den. He placed a paw on the herbs. "Ravenstar, you're an awesome leader. Your leadership skills are pristine, you even chose an awesome Deputy, Silverstream. And me regretting becoming a medicine cat? Nope. Ever since I was a kit I've always wanted to be a medicine cat. Don't forget how long I would make you sit down and listen to me blab about herbs when we were kits." He meowed, nudging Ravenstar's cheek with his pink nose in encouragement.

"Thank you," Ravenstar chuckled before smiling down at Fusionkit. The black and white tom smiled and nodded to them before sitting back and smiling, "that is very good of you Fusionkit. Do you know what they do"?

Fusionkit turned back around. "Well...these are all comfrey. They can help mend bone... I think," Fusionkit replied. He looked at the herb. "Yeah! This is totally comfrey!" Fusionkit smiled.

Ravenstar chuckled as he watched the Kit. He gave the kit a lick on the head in encouragement before sitting back and watching.

Greyfeather growled and nipped at her apprentice's ears before storming out of the den. She looked around before marching over to a shady part of the camp.