• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Soulpaw nodded and she started to walk around " hehe " she said and she smiled at her paws as she saw a mouse not far trying to dig out a root. Soul moved slowly and she pounced on it and she attacked it and killed it.

Greyfeather narrowed her eyes as she watched a squirrel munch on some food. She leapt forward, sinking her claws into the animal before it knew what to do. With a sigh the grey she-cat stood up and buried it so she could collect it once she was done.

Soulpaw ran to grey and she put down the dead mouse and she smiled and she left and she went again to go hunt. She saw a rabbit nibbling on some grass, the black and white she-cat jumped on it and she dug its claws into the animals neck and she dragged it back and she smiled " Grey?" she asked.

"Good job," the mentor nodded as she flicked her tail onto her apprentice's head. She picked prey up and started back to camp, keeping her pace quick.

Soulpaw followed behide and she had her mouse in her mouth as she followed her mentor. " Thank you Mentor" she said with a smile.

"No need to thank me," Greyfeather sighed as she placed her prey in the fresh kill pile and went to go speak with a few other warriors about the next day's patrols. She swung her tail about and groomed her chest fur.

Soulpaw smiled and she put her fresh kill on the pile and she went to follow her Mentor and she smiled " Grey what now?" she asked smiling at her.

"Relax," Frey feather rolled her eyes and sighed, hanging her head before looking at soulpaw with tired eyes, "go eat, talk to your clanmates, sleep. I don't know. We will get up earlier tomorrow for dawn patrol".

Soulpaw smiled and she ran off to meet her friends and get something to get to eat then she went to bed and took a long sleep.

Greyfeather sighed and padded into her nest, pawing at the moss that it made it up before settling down for the night in it. She smiled and yawned happily.

Soulpaw went to her nest with her mother and she cuddled up to her mother and she slowly fell asleep and she smiled happily.

Snowkit ran to a cliff edge and stared at the sky. "Why can life be miserable?" She asked herself. "And why do I exist? What ever the answer is, I will figure out soon." She sigh then she sat down.

Ravenstar wrapped a paw around her and pulled her away from the edge. The black and white tom looking at the lot before looking at the sky, "it is getting late little one. Perhaps you should go back to your mother. We don't want you getting hurt in the dark".

"Tomorrow I'll be teaching two other kits how to hunt. Perhaps you can join us," Ravenstar chuckled before picking the kitten up by her scruffle and walking toward the nursery. His tail swept back and forth, kicking up a little bit of dust, "I bet your mother would enjoy you picking out a nice plump mouse for her from the freshkill pile.

"We will only be practicing," Ravenstar purred as he put her on the ground and pressed her towards the freshkill pile, "go choose something out for your mother and then rush back to the nursery".

The leader looked up to the sky before walking towards a comfortable place to lay.

"Okay." Snowkit said nodding. She picked up a rabbit and dropped it at her mother's feet. "Snow, I was worried about you. Never run away again." Spring Sky said. "Okay sorry." Snowkit mummered.

"My apologies springsky. She was with me, I was describing what she would be doing as an apprentice," Ravenstar chuckled as he moved over to them and smiled. He sat down and curled his tail around his paws.

Spring Sky sighed. "And time goes by fast, so it wouldn't take forever to become an apprentice." She said. Snowkit smiled. "Yay! The faster time goes by the sooner! Woo hoo!" She cheered. Spring Sky smiled, happy that her kit was happy.

"Yes. Tomorrow I promised some of the other kits that I'd show them how to use the hunting crouch. Snowkit would like to join us. Also tomorrow I would like to discuss something private with you, springsky. As it won't be forever until I will need to choose a mentor for her," Ravenstar chuckled as he nudged the kits head with his paw and smiled at the little ones mother, "hopefully you will help me make that choice"?

Spring Sky looked at Snowkit. "Okay, you can go tomorrow." She said finally. Snowkit smiled. "Thanks, mom, thanks! I'm so excited!" She said jumping. Spring Sky chuckled. "I thought that might be your reaction."

"Well I'll leave you for tonight," Ravenstar shook his head with a laugh before climbing up the path to his den, sliding into his best with a happy sigh.

Greyfeather lifted her head to listen to the camp outside, laying it down again after she made sure everything was good.

"Now, Snow, time to sleep." Spring Sky said gentley. "But I'm wide awake!" Snowkit complained. "Now, it's for your own good, so please, go to sleep." Spring Sky said. "Fine." Snowkit sighed.

The next day, Snowkit jumped up. "Mom, mom! Wake up!" She said. Spring Sky woke up yawning. "What is it, dear?" Spring Sky asked. "I wanna play, now!" Snowkit said. Spring Sky shook here head. "No, it's to early." Spring Sky said.

Fusionkit opened his eyes. Snowkit had woken him up. He walked around sleepily. Fusionkt yawned. He blinked a few times before noticing Snowkit. "Oh, hey Snowki- I mean Snow," Fusionkit mumbled.

Ravenstar walked down from his den and over to the fresh kill pile. He took a mouse from it and shared it with a warrior. He then looked at the nursery and nodded to the kits.

Greyfeather walked out of the Warriors den. She sniffed the air before stretching and grabbing something to eat.

"Why hello Fusionkit. Are you ready for today's training," Ravenstar titled his head gave the list a smile back. He nuzzled the top of fusion kits head and a purr rumbled in his chest.

Fusionkit smiled. "Uh-huh!" Fusionkit exclaimed. He looked down. Fusionkit looked back up. His smile got bigger. "Ready!" Fusionkit shouted. Speedbreeze walked over. "Be careful with him, will you?" She asked Ravenstar. "Mom! I'll be fine!" Fusionkit exclaimed.

"We won't even be leaving camp," Ravenstar chuckled and nodded to the queen. He rest his tail on his paws and looked down at the small kit, "with that eagerness you'll make a fine warrior"!

Speedbreeze nodded. She walked back to the nursery. "Yay! Let's go!" Fusionkit exclaimed with a bright smile. Fusionkit hopped around for a second. Fusionkit stopped quickly, knowing a kit would do that, and not a warrior.

"Ok, little one," Ravenstar chuckled and walked forward. He nudged him to a corner in the camp and smiled, "watch closely little one".

He then got into the crouch, tail lower to just before it touched the ground.

The black and white tom smirked then leapt forward onto a small rock like it was mouse. He then looked at Fusionkit and smiled, nuzzling his head, "you try now".

"Okay!" Fusionkit meowed. Fusionkit crept towards the rock. Without going into the crouch position, Fusionkit kept towards the rock. He was a little off.

"Use the crouch," Ravenstar laughed and steadied the kit with his paw. Smiling and licking his chest fire to help tame the fluff that was his fur. His tail swished back and forth and the leader smiled, "try again".