• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: The Lost Tales of SandClan

"Thunderclan, Riverclan, shadowclan, skyclan, and windclan," Wrenfur smiled and fluffed her fur up as she blocked the throw of the moss ball with her paw and pushed it back towards tinykit. She rumbled softly and purred loudly.

Zip did a quick double-take as Crookedstar told him he was to fight an apprentice. "Um..." He thought of what to say, glancing over to Shiverpaw a few different times. "A-As you wish, Crookedstar." Standing up, he padded a few feet away from the others, turning back to face the them. "Are you ready, Shiverpaw?"

~~

"...knew you'd be out there, I just knew it!" Mistypaw was saying as she led her mentor back into ThunderClan, a wide smile on her face.

"You're lucky you found me, or you would've been in danger! There are predators out there, you know!" the black-speckled she-cat scolded her apprentice, following her in.

"No, Cinderspots, I wouldn't have! Y'know why? Because I have the bestest mentor ever!" The tiny kitten tripped on her own paws, tumbling in the dirt.

Cinderspots rolled her eyes, chuckling lowly as she picked up the young Munchkin Ocicat by the scruff of her neck. "Whatever you say. Why don't we go get something to eat?" she offered, walking over to the fresh-kill pile.

Mistypaw's stomach growled as she hopped over to the pile alongside Cinderspots, pulling out a rather large mouse. "Yeah, I'm hungry! Let's eat!"

Grabbing a bird, the larger cat chose a spot by her apprentice, and the two began to eat.

Glowingwhisker had been roaming among the cats of ThunderClan. She was carrying some herbs in teeth. Suddenly, she felt hungry, and changed her course to the fresh-kill pile. Glowingwhisker reached the pile of prey, and picked out a moderately large thrush, and sat her wrinkled fur near two cats, Mistypaw and Cinderspots. She purred in greeting, and nuzzled the little kit. "Hello, you two. Just get back from a walk?" The elder Glowingwhisker asked, smiling at the pair.

Mistypaw purred as the medicine cat of ThunderClan sat by them, also wanting something to eat, and rubbed her fur. "Well, I just got up not too long ago," she explained, "and I couldn't find Cinderspots anywhere! I had to go look for her!"

"Well, I went out hunting. You know you're supposed to stay here," the white-furred warrior patiently told her apprentice, looking up to Glowingwhisker and bowing her head in greeting. "She scared all the prey off, so I wasn't able to catch anything."

"I said I was sorry!" the young Munchkin Ocicat apologized another time, ears drawn back to lay against the back of her head, embarrassed.

Again, Cinderspots looked up to Glowingwhisker. "What about you? What have you been up to this morning, Glowingwhisker?"

Cavekit saw Mistypaw, Cinderspots, and Glowingwhisker." Better be quiet..." He murmured. As he crept farther away from camp.

"I see your worried expression, kittypet. I have given you an easier match at the moment. If you can take down Shiverpaw easily, I will put you up against Jaggedjaw," Crookedstar instructed.

"I wonder what RiverClan is like. Do you think they can swim like us? And ThunderClan. Do you think they're good fighters?" Bigkit asked. Tinykit was tumbling around with the Moss ball.

"Perhaps. Well they are known as Riverclan so they might be good swimmers and no one is as good as fighters as us," Wrenfur purred loudly and giggled. She groomed bigkit's head and then kept a close eye on tinykit.

(Hey, sorry it's been a while.)

Tilepaw got bored of wandering around camp and decided to leave. He stumbled into Cavekit on his way to hunt. "Hey!" The 'paw meowed a nearly inaudible greeting. "Can I come with you?" He breathed, glancing side to side in eagerness to sneak out without his mentor.

Splashpaw returned from her excursion to the stream. She took a seat far from Crookedstar and waited for something to happen, whether it be patrolling or another task.

Pondkit jumped. "What? You're not going to bring me back to camp? Yes!" Cavekit asked. Cavekit started to sneak off again.

"Yeah! We're the best fighters!" Bigkit exclaimed. He jumped up. He jumped on the moss ball with Tinykit.

Wrenfur purrs in amusement and bounced after them. She bounced in her paws and stole the moss ball from them and tossing toward the nursery. Her ears twitched around, picking up sounds.

"I know a faster way," The apprentice hissed. "I can carry you. I've been trained in sneaking, remember? I can get us away fast." He padded after Cavekit, ready for when the kit said so, to grab him and start running.

"Okay. Ready," Cavekit said. Zerofur saw the duo. He trotted over to them. "Where do you two think you're going?" He asked them. Cavekit mumbled, "Uh..."

"Oh! I was bringing Cavekit back, 'cause he wanted to go see somewhere." Tilepaw excused himself with a sorry look at his friend. He hadn't wanted to sell Cavekit out, but couldn't think of anything more creative than what he said.

Zeropaw looked to Tilepaw. "Okay. We will report this to Firestar. Cavekit, you come to," The warrior ordered. Cavekit nodded. Zerofur headed towards Firestar's den. Cavekit followed.

"Ah, yes? Do you need any help with that, or do you have it covered?" Cinderspots replied, after taking a large bite of her food and gulping it down. "It's still too early to start Mistypaw's daily training, and I think she has some energy to burn, don't y- Where are you going, Mistypaw?"

The young apprentice had rushed off to a kit who seemed to be sneaking out of the Clan's base, too embarrassed by the elderly medicine cat over by the fresh-kill pile to stay there much longer, even though she really did like Glowingwhisker. "Hey, you! Where are you going?" she called, halting herself by tripping and tumbling, landing beside the kit clumsily. Scrambling back up to her paws, she introduced herself, padding alongside him. "Hi there! I'm Mistypaw! What's your name?"

"Okay." Tilepaw agreed and padded behind Zerofur. Why are they so worried about this? All he did was try to leave... He mentally complained about the kit's punishment. "Hey Mistypaw!" He gretted, trying to lighten his mood. Getting close to the leader's den always made him apprehensive.

Cavekit looked up to Mistypaw. He didn't recognize the apprentice. "Oh. Cavekit," Cavekit replied as he walked behind Zerofur. Zerofur peaked in Firestar's den. "Firestar? I found Cvaekit and Tilepaw sneaking out of camp," Zerofur said. Firestar nodded. Zerofur slipped out, leaving Cavekit and Tilepaw with Firestar.

The cat's jaws gaped. "I wasn't trying to sneak out! I wanted to bring back Cavekit! He was going out of camp!" Tilepaw tried justifying himself desperately. Being in the leader's den made his pelt twitch with discomfort.

"I'm going to tell the truth," Pondkit hissed in Tilepaw's ear. "I was sneaking out of camp. Tilepaw came up to me. He was willing to help me sneak out. We're sorry, Firestar," Pondkit admitted. He looked down in shame.

Tilepaw copied Cavekit's stance, bowing his head to await judgment by his leader's words. He tensed up, waiting for an awful punishment such as...well, anything.

Firestar nodded. "I'm disapointed in you two," Firestar said. "Tilepaw, is what Cavekit said true? Or was he the one lying?" Firestar directed his gaze to the apprentice.

Last edited:
He hissed, not out of dislike, but of fear. "It's true. All true." Tilepaw spat, still tensed under Firestar's watch. His tail began arcing back and forth, a release to the stress he was under.

"Okay," Firestar said. "Cavekit you are not to leave the perimeter of the nursery. I will inform Zerofur and other senior warriors to keep an eye on you." Cavekit nodded. Firestar looked to Tilepaw. "As for you Tilepaw. You will take care of the elders for the rest of the day and tomorrow. This includes fetching them prey, gathering moss, picking out fleas, and a few more things. You two are both dismissed," Firestar said. He walked out of the den to inform the senior warriors about Cavekit. Cavekit simply trotted towards the nursery.

Shiverpaw flexed her claws and crouched,she jumped onto Zip and bit him lightly.Next thing the Riverclan did was kick him hardly with her hind legs.

Wrenfur smiled at the kits before she poked her head into the nursery to ask their mother if she wanted them in at some point. The warrior spotted Sunheart and brighteyes. She growled softly and narrowed her eyes at them before exiting the den and plopping down to watch the kits.

Pounceflower said, "The kits need to be in here before sun-down."

Cavekit nodded as he headed towards the nursery.

Tinykit and Bigkit tumbled with the moss ball. It was almost Sundown.

Wrenfur stopped the play and nuzzled them toward the freshkill pile, asking them to pick out something their mother for dinner. She kept a close eye on them, purring loudly, "time for bed little ones".

"Because the dark water hunters(sharks) come out at night and they can't get little kits when they are with their mothers," Wrenfur smirked and nudged the two toward the den before grabbing a gull for their mother.

"I'll tell you about the other clans more tomorrow," Wrenfur promised the bigger kit and nudged him one last time before putting the gull down infront of pounceflower.

Wrenfur smiled and nodded to the queen before slipping out and toward the Warriors den, curling up in her nest and falling asleep. She purred softly, hunting in her dreams.

Bigkit drifted to sleep.

**The next morning**

Bigkit and Tinykit woke up. They started out of the nursery. Pounceflower looked up. "Be quiet, you two," She said. Bigkit nodded. He and Tinykit ran out of the nursery.

Wrenfur was still asleep in the warrior's den. She had rolled into her back and was keeping up a pretty nice dream in her head. Her tail swished about as she purred loudly.

Wrenfur was awoke by the squeal and crawled from her nest to wake up for the day. She grabbed a mouse from the pile and ate it slowly, watching the kits.

The kits continued playing. They were quieter this time. Bigkit noticed Wrenfur. The kit ran over to her. "Tell me more about the other clans!" He exclaimed. Tinykit continued playing.