• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: The Lost Tales of SandClan

Link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/warrior-cats-the-lost-tales-of-sandclan.15715/#post-403951
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cavekit had just finished listening to the story of SandClan. He wondered if Glowingwhisker knew. The kit raced to the medicine den. "Glowingwhisker! Glowingwhisker!" Cavekit exclaimed. "Have you heard of SandClan? One of the elders just told me about them!" Cavekit smiled.

Pondkit raced out of the elders den after listening to a story. It was about SandClan. He ran towards the Medicine cat's den. "Floooooodfeather!" Pondkit called. "Have you heard of SandClan?" Pondkit tilted his head.

Glowingwhisker was sorting though her herbs, searching for a root. Just then, Cavekit ran in and exclaimed something. She chuckled, and glanced back to the uppity Kit. "Oh, that old legend..." Glowingwhisker reminisced, recalling an old memory. "Yes, Cavekit... I have heard about it..." She chuckled, taking the herb she needed, and laying it on her den's floor, and looked back over to Cavekit. "Why do you ask, child?" Glowingwhisker inquired, tilting her head a bit.

"An elder told me about them!! I want to find them! I want to know what their leader, Sandystar, is like!" Cavekit exclaimed. He hopped around. Cavekit got closer to Glowingwhisker with a smile.

"I want to find them though! Can you come with me?" Cavekit pleaded. Zerofur was passing by. "Cavekit, wherever you want to go, you can't go. Kits can't leave the camp," Zerofur said walking off. "But I heard that they're so coool..." Cavekit muttered. "Please bring me Glowingwhisker!"

Glowingwhisker chuckled for a final time, before the smile faded from her graying face. She sat down, and gestured for Cavekit to follow suit. "Cavekit, you heard what Zerofur said, and you know the rules. Kits can't leave the camp. I'm sorry, and I sincerely wish I could go on your little adventure, but it just isn't feasible." Glowingwhisker explained, hoping the kit understand.

Chromopelt scored his claws on the usual tree, setting the scent marker. "Well, that's taken care of," He announced to the patrol. "Let's head back to camp.

Blazefur pounced on a thrush, sighing as he brought down a fatal bite to the neck. Another day, another piece of fresh-kill. Clan life had grown a little boring with no battles to fight, no prophecies to fulfill. He picked it up and walked back to the camp, dropping his kill at the pile.

Cavekit looked down. He was about to leave the den. Then, he thought of something. "Wait! What if you go find SandClan, and then come back and tell me!" Cavekit exclaimed with bright eyes. "And you can bring other warriors with you! Please?"

Tilepaw picked up the sound of Cavekit's voice and followed it. "Hey Cavekit!" He greeted cheerfully, standing at the entrance of Glowingwhisker's den. His eyes narrowed in curiosity. "What is 'Sandclan'?"

Cavekit turned around to Tilepaw. "SandClan is a clan that nobody knows about! An elder told me that their leader is called Sandystar! I want to go find them, but cats are saying I can't leave the camp! That's why I want Glowingwhisker and other cats to go find SandClan and tell me about them!" Cavekit exclaimed. "Can you go?" Cavekit had a big, bright smile.

"Yes! I'll go and bring my mentor with me!" Tilepaw excitedly leaped outside to go find Whitefang and tell him about the mysterious, little known clan.

Whitefang crept slowly across the undergrowth, eyes trained on a plump squirrel. He pounced on it and landed a fatal bite to the neck. He caught a few more pieces of prey and took it back to camp. Whitefang laid it down and glanced at his apprentice. "Well, Tilepaw. You seem excited. About what, I'm not sure."

The apprentice could hardly keep still. "I am! Cavekit said there was a forgotten clan somewhere called Sandclan! Can we go there?" His tail made wide sweeping arcs in the air as Tilepaw waited for Whitefang's response.

Shineleaf walked around Thunderclan looking at everything closely, She walked to the Medicine Cat's Den ''Hello GlowingWhisker!'' Shineleaf said excitedly to her ''How have you been doing?'' She looked at the Herbs looking at them closely, She wanted to know lots about the Herbs and there uses.

"Hm, SandClan, you say? Sounds very interesting, but I'm not sure if our leader knows about this lost Clan. You can go ask him if you want. I'm sure you'll have piqued his curiosity."

Cavekit was listening in. "I'll tell Firestar! C'mon Tilepaw!" He exclaimed. The kit dashed to Firestar. "Firestar! Firestar! Have you heard of SandClan?" Cavekit asked. Firestar shook his head. "No I haven't," Firestar replied.

Tilepaw reached Cavekit's side. "It's a forgotten clan!" He exclaimed loudly to Firestar. After that outburst he stayed silent to let Cavekit tell the rest of the story.

"Hm. Interesting," Firestar replied after Cavekit finished the story. "So can you send warriors to find them? Pleeease?" Cavekit pleaded. "Maybe, little kit. Maybe," Firestar replied. He trotted off.

JaggedJaw raised his head lazily from his spot, as Pondkit was racing across camp, shouting to Floodfeather. The young warrior let out a sigh, but made his way over to the kit. "Pondkit, we're not bothering Floodfeather, now, are we?" JaggedJaw asked, in the soft tone he usually used when speaking to kits and the younger apprentices.

Wolfheart looked up from the Warrior's den. She had just finished eating a vole. The she-cat leapt to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed prey. "Hello, Jaggedjaw," She walked over to him, dropping a thrush at his paws. "Hungry?" She smiled calmly.

Pondkit turned around. "I want to ask Floodfeather if she knows about SandClan! And if she does, I want us to go find SandClan!" Pondkit explained to Jaggedjaw. He looked hopeful.

"SandClan, huh? That old legend?" JaggedJaw chuckled at the thought. "Now, come on, Pondkit. You know kits can't leave the camp, let alone go searching for a Clan that we're not even sure is really there." He said, casually swishing his tail around. "But, tell you what. Go ask Crookedstar. And, if he says yes to sending out an expedition, I'll try and tag along. And when we get back, I'll tell you all about it." The large cat offered.

'If Crookedstar says yes... maybe I can sneak along with the warriors and apprentices to find SandClan with them!' Pondkit thought. "Okay!" He exclaimed. "Can you come with me?" Pondkit tilted his head with a smile.

Wolfheart looked at Pondkit. "Where?" She asked, concerned of kits leaving camp. "You should know it isn't safe for you out there, Pondkit," The great warrior flicked her tail.

"I'm not going to go! I'm gonna ask Crookedstar if YOU can go!" Pondkit replied, turning to Wolfheart. He smiled. "If Crookedstar says yes, will you go Wolfheart? Please?" Pondkit pleaded.

Wolfheart sighed. "I will go if Crookedstar does not need me for anything," The she-cat smiled at Pondkit. "Plus, I think I might get an apprentice soon."

Last edited:
Splashpaw could hear Wolfheart's voice. She stood up and trotted out of the apprentice's den to hear what the warrior was saying. "Where are you going, Wolfheart?" The apprentice curiously inquired.

Jaggedjaw gave Wolfheart a nod of thanks for the fresh-kill, before gulping down the thrush. "To think that the old stories of SandClan might actually be true." He murmured once he had finished, before turning to the new arrival. "Have you ever heard the stories of SandClan, Splashpaw?"

"Maybe..." Splashpaw tried to remember. The name seemed familiar to her. Maybe she was told the story when she was a kit, although the memory wasn't there anymore. Her head tilted in confusion. "I don't think I have..."

Wolfheart sighed. "Moonflower used to tell me and my sisters about it all the time, until she..." The warrior got quiet. "No matter, I just wonder who my apprentice will be," She changed the subject. Sitting down, Wolfheart curled her soft tail around her paws.

Jaggedjaw could practically smell the unease around Wolfheart, and went along with the change of subject. "Well, it would have to be a kit that's six moons, would it not? Who all is ready for an apprenticeship?" He asked, tilting his head. "I don't tend to keep up with the age of kits around here, so I'm not sure."

Wolfheart nodded in agreement. Her ear twitched and she turned her head. A mouse was sitting on a leaf. She wasn't in the right mood to hunt, she had just eaten. Then, Pondkit spoke. "Well, the prey there is quite delicious," She smiled. Then she asked a question of her own. "Who do you want to be your mentor, Pondkit?" She turned back to the kit.

Last edited:
Pondkit listened to the warriors talk. "I wish I could be an apprentice!" Pondkit exclaimed. "But I'm only 3 moons old," Pondkit looked down. He shook his head. "I have a question about ThuderClan," Pondkit said, changing the subject. "Why is ThunderClan always trying to take the Sunningrocks from us?" He asked.

Splashpaw was thankful for Pondkit's question, for it provided an opportunity to stop talking with the warriors. "I think it has to do with the stream changing course a while ago."

"Oh," Pondkit said. "But they've been warming out ancestors for years! ThuderClan can't just take them! If I ever meet them I'll-" Pondkit said. He cut himself off. "Well, that's what the elders told me," Pondkit admitted.

Wolfheart felt a bit guilty. She was deeply related to Bluestar, the former leader of ThunderClan and her sister. She sighed. "Pondkit, which warrior do you want to be your mentor?" The she-cat questioned.

He had strayed too far from home. Yes, he heard the rumors of the forest, but he paid them no mind. His curiosity had gotten the best of him, and now he was hopelessly lost.

Well, curiosity killed the cat, right?

There was the faint sound of a river somewhere in the distance. Perking an ear up, the Tuxedo cat began to walk toward the source of the noise, unsure of what he may find. This might be one of the only sources of water around, and it might attract some predators.

Thankfully, he didn't find any predators at all. In fact, some friendly-shouting voices could be heard not too far from the other side. Using some large rocks, Zip crossed over the water and headed through RiverClan's territory.

The voices had gotten much louder by now. Poking his head through a bush, Zip found himself looking into a large clearing, inhabited by many cats. He stayed where he was, merely looking at them all before deciding to say something.

"Hello there," he spoke, tail flicking around behind him, even though the others could not see it. "Quick question, if you don't mind me asking: what is this place?"

(OOC: I'll introduce my other characters later.)

"Well... I don't really care-" Pondkit said. He heard a cats voice. It wasn't familiar. Pondkit looked to where the voice was coming from. "K-K-Kittypet!" Pondkit shouted. He tumbled over backwards.

Last edited:
Jaggedjaw looked sharply in the direction of the newcomer. With a quick sniff in the air, he could tell Pondkit was right. This one smelled like Twolegplace. Instead of reacting in a hostile manner, however, he simply sat up and wrapped his tail around his paws. "So he is. But, why would a kittypet be here, in RiverClan territory? Can you answer that for me, Kittypet?"

Zip's eyes widened as one of the kits of the bunch freaked out at his appearance. As he listened to the question of a different male, he walked through the bush and sat close by. "'Kittypet'? Is that your name for cats that live in houses?" His head was tilted to the side in confusion, and his emerald green eyes flicked from cat to cat. "Well, to answer your question, I've heard many rumors about this place. Nothing but the other cats being scared of what could be found in the forest. I was the only one of the bunch that had the courage to check it out. For a while, I just roamed around, but then I found the river, and I heard voices, so now I'm here." His ears flattened against the back of his head in fear of what might become of him, and he began to shrink back toward the bush. "Should I not be here? Should I leave? What even is this 'RiverClan' place?"