• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: The Lost Tales of SandClan

"Be careful. Twolegs here don't seem very fond of cats. We lost a warrior to them. You would remember that, right Sunheart?" Sandystar said. "I'll take a different route," Sandystar stretched. "Haven't gone hunting in a while..." Sandystar mumbled.

"I know it's true, I watched it happen." Splashpaw hissed, especially displeased that her mentor thought she was lying. She fought to keep her anger under control. "See! Pondkit knows!"

Wrenfur kept moving, pressing her ears back as she went towards the twolegs. She kept close to the ground and scanned the area for threats. She gave a little kitty smirk when she saw some more gulls but there were twolegs walking about and she would have to be careful.

"We have a mouse-brain here!" Pondkit exclaimed. "Crookedstar isn't hunting with the kittypet! He's making the kittypet hunt! Crookedstar's just watching!" Pondkit looked at Splashpaw. "He only brought others to make sure the kittypet doesn't do anything fishy," He joked.

"No pondkit. No," Wireheart chuckled and gently patted the kit on the head before looking about for her mentor. She stood up then poked her head into the den, "well I'd love to stay with you all but I have to go gather herbs".

Splashpaw's eyes blazed with fury. "I will not-" She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Never mind." She stalked out of the camp with the intent to hunt.

"You could join me and help me out," wireheart smiled and padded beside her clanmate. She looked forward started scanning her surroundings for useful leaves and the such.

Wrenfur moved as stealthily as she could, sticking to the shadows as she tried to move closer to her unltimate prey. She got into place and leapt, catching one as a twoleg yelled at her show of hunting prowess.

Zip nodded once again as he walked over to the water, positioning himself at its bank. "Yes, sir, Crookedstar," he obediently replied to the order given by his superior, sitting on his haunches and rocking back and forth as he gazed into the dark blue depths before him. Once he saw a bit of movement, the Tuxedo tom pounced, extending his claws out into the air before diving them deep into the back of a rather small fish. Using both his claws and his teeth, Zip wrestled the swimming creature to the ground, killing it in a matter of seconds. He left its corpse by the others as he moved to a different spot to repeat the process, now catching bigger fish. Once he had all four that were asked for, Zip, who was now on the other side of the river, crossed the path of rocks and dropped the last fish to the ground, smiling as he sat down, soaked with water. "Is that enough, Crookedstar, or would you like some more?"

Wrenfur managed to down another bird as it squeaked loudly in apin and drew twoleggeds to her. She tried to pull both prey away and managed to after she was given a kick to the side and sand kicked at her. She retreated away and hid for a bit before returning to camp and placing her kills down, grumbling softly at her now brusied flank.

Jaggedjaw's eyes bulged in surprise, and his ears perked in interest as well. "Well, I'll be. I don't think I've ever seen one of our own get the hang of it that quickly. On his first try, too." The large tom commented, eyeing the fish the kittypet had picked up. "Kittypet's got talent when it comes to fishing, I'll give him that." He chuckled.

Sunheart met Wrenfur when she came in. "I heard two-legs. Any complications?" He inquired, narrowing his eyes at Wrenfur. Sunheart glanced at the prey she had caught. Whilst she wasn't the most respectful warrior. She was efficient.

"Good. You will need energy for what we do next. Eat," Crookedstar said. He pushed a fish towards Zip. He faced the others with him. "You all eat up as well. You could never know if I put you to the test as well. And yes, I agree."

Pondkit growled under his breath. It sounded more like a purr. He trotted off.

"Other then my side hurting, fine," the she-cat sighed and pulled her prey over to the freshkill pile with a limp. She then laid down off to the side, resting on her non injured side. Her tail gently beated against the ground as she tried to hide from the sun, two tired to deal with it.

Jaggedjaw gave a nod, before leaning down to tear apart one of the fish. After he finished, he licked his lips. The fish tasted good, too. "How long did it take you to catch your first fish, Shiverpaw?" He taunted, giving a toothy smirk. "I think this kittypet could give some of the apprentices a run for their mouse-tails."

Wireheart kept moving through the undergrowth, picking up herbs and medicines as she went. She purred happily and kept herself from chewing down on the leaves as she walked, tail stub standing proudly.

Splashpaw just followed Wireheart's lead and helped carry things. It was slightly annoying to her that she couldn't scent prey, but she repeated to herself that helping her clanmate was more important than hunting. Her thoughts turned to the kittypet. He better not be trying anything like attacking Crookedstar.

"I think we are done," wireheart smiled before she turned to look at the other cat. Her look turned soft and she laid a paw on the apprentice's shoulder as she sat down, "are you all right"?

Splashpaw tensed up at Wireheart's paw touch, as if she expected the medicine cat to attack her. She relaxed a little when she remembered who the cat was. "Yes, I'm fine. Just thinking." Her voice sounded harsh, but Splashpaw did not sense her own edged tone. The apprentice didn't bother with going into details.

"Well if you need to talk about it then you know where to find me," Wireheart smiled and nudged the younger cats head with hers before picking up her leaves again and signaling for Splashpaw to follow her.

I wouldn't talk about it, but thanks for the offer. Splashpaw thought as she trekked after Wireheart. Her ears swiveled around nonstop to compensate for not using her sense of scent.

Wireheart slipped into the medicine cat den and smiled as she started to sort the plants that had been collected. She hummed softly as she looked about, fluffing her fur up to keep warm.

Rainwhisker stood up and padded over to the medicine cat den, a mouse in his mouth. He dropped the mouse at the entrance and spotted Wireheart "Hello" He meowed.

"Hello," Wireheart purred as she stood up to face the new cat. She nodded her head and blinked a few times, "what can I do for you? Are you hurt or anything"?

The tabby she cat looking at her then the freshkill then back at rainwhisker.

Rainwhisker shook his head "Nope. Just wanted to give you a meal," He meowed. In reality, Rainwhisker was dying to be a medicine cat, but, sadly, it wasn't going to happen.

Foxpaw headed out of the camp again to go and hunt. He caught scents of many small critters and decided to charge after a scent of vole.

"Why thank you. Would you mind helping me sort these herbs," Wireheart meowed happily, brushing against his side in thanks before picking up the mouse, laying down in her nest, "or atleast share this with me".

Splashpaw set down the herbs and swiftly left the den. She hadn't accomplished hunting yet, and wanted to get that done before anyone intercepted her with demands of their own. She went a short distance then settled by the stream and stared down into the water intensely, waiting for something to surface.

Wrenfur sighed and for up. She walked to the freshkill pile and sniffed it, digging around for a small mouse. She picked it up and carried it back to her spot, eating it quietly and slowly.

Wolfheart used one claw and tore open the fish. "Delicious," She remarked, eating the last of it. Her tail swished from side to side. She sat down next to Jaggedjaw.

Shiverpaw was slowly opening her mouth and and taking a tiny bite,the she-cat took a tiny nibble and ate it."I think that kittypet should have a naming ceremony now!"Shiverpaw reported taking a large bit of the kittypet's kill.Shiverpaw's voice softened,"The reason why I'm saying that is because Firestar was once a kittypet....now look at him he's a clan leader!And theirs Cloudtail to!"She persuaded.

Hawk grumbled as he walked around the twolegs. They didn't mind the rouge tom and infact one of the older ones fed him. He had been sunbathing near on of their nests when he saw another cat get booted across the turf. The tom chuckled before laying down again, uncaring of the cats fate.

"Shiverpaw. Warriors do not only hunt, but they battle. The kittypets in ThunderClan were great fighters, and hunters. Now, I would suppose that you would not want to question me anymore. Because, part of the Warrior Code is 'whatever your leader says is to be treated as the Warrior Code'," Crookedstar explained. He had an angry, but soft stare directed towards Shiverpaw.

Wolfheart nodded in agreement to Crookedstar's ystatement. "If ou wish to stay in RiverClan, you must follow the Warrior Code," The warrior meowed.

Darkstep moved through the thunderclan camp. The she-cat wanting to try and sneak out to go hunting on her own. She kept her ears moving, looking at the ground as she tried to not be suspicious.

Wrenfur sighed as she got up, shaking off the sand that clung to her fur. The sandclan cat looked about the camp, wondering what to do.

Cavekit noticed Darkstep moving throughout camp. The kit ran up to her. "Hey Darkstep! What're you doing?" He asked her. Cavekit tilted his head.

Tinykit and Bigkit ran through the SandClan camp. They tumbled, and stopped right in front of Wrenfur. "Hey Wrenfur!" Tinykit said, with a small voice. "Yeah! Hi!" Bigkit exclaimed. His voice was a little louder.

Zip purred laughingly at the praise given to him by the other cats. "Why, thank you all so much!" he replied, pulling the fish Crookedstar had pushed to him closer to himself. "Yes, sir, Crookedstar." With another nod, the Tuxedo cat took a bite from the fish, pausing with a full mouth as he relished in the taste that filled his tastebuds. After swallowing the load, Zip purred once again. "These fish taste so much different than the ones back at home, I'll give you that." Taking a few more bites, the tom tilted his head at the mention of fighting and something he had never heard of before. He looked to Crookedstar first, eyes becoming hard and wide as he made sure he had no fish in his teeth before he asked his question. "'Battle'? Who do you battle, exactly? I wouldn't think it would be the other Clans?" Zip then looked to Jaggedjaw. "And what's a naming ceremony?"

~~

Mistypaw trudged out of the apprentice's den sleepily, a large yawn stretching her jaws wide. The voice of a kit had woken her, so she wanted to know what was going on. Trying to take large steps, the Munchkin Ocicat jogged over to the two, working the sleep from her eyes and limbs. "What?" she asked, unknowingly, once she made it to Darkstep and Cavekit. "Where are you going, Darkstep? And have you seen Cinderspots? Is she out hunting?" Mistypaw wondered, looking up to the much-larger cat with large, purple eyes.

~~

EDIT: "Also, the Warrior Code? Could you please explain that, too?" Zip asked Wolfheart.

Last edited:
"Hello Cavekit. And no, I haven't seen Cinderspots," Darkstep sighed as her little stealth mission was ruined. She sat normally and flicked the top of Cavekit's head with her tail, "I was going hunting".

Wrenfur looked at the kits and purred in amusement. The sand coloured cat looked around before zeroing in on the kits, "hello little ones. What are you doing"?

"Just playing!" Tinykit squeaked. She smiled brightly. She tackled Bigkit. They didn't move that much, as Tinykit, well, was tiny.

"Yes. We must battle for territory. Do you see those rocks across the river? Those are the Sunningrocks. At the moment, they are under RiverClan control. Sooner or later, the ThunderClan leader, Firestar, will send warriors to take the Sunningrocks back. We will have to fight then," Crookedstar explained. "And a naming ceremony is where you will get your warrior name. Or apprentice name, but you will be named as a warrior. And Wolfheart, he asked you, so why don't you explain the warrior code?"

"Can I play with you? I can be the big bad rouge and you tow the strong little warriors you are," Wrenfur smiled and nuzzled their cheeks. Her tail hit the ground again, a little bit of dust being kicked up as she purred in amusement.

Sunheart had sat down on the ground near to Wrenfur, and was batting his eyes around, vigilantly. Just then, two kits, known respectively as Bigkit and Tinykit were playing around in front of Wrenfur. He walked over, to investigate, and saw the two kits playing around. Sunheart glanced to Wrenfur as he passed, and continued walking. He made his way to Sandystar to see if there were any more situations requiring attention.

Wrenfur caught his glance but didn't say anything. She more interested in carrying for the kits then dealing with the tom. Her tail laid in her front paws before she nudged the little ones, "how has your mother been"?