• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: The Lost Tales of SandClan

Sunheart heard the conversation occurring behind him, and smiled. He looked back, and reminisced about when he confessed his feeling for Brighteyes, smiling and beginning his walk to the nursery, thinking about Brighteyes.

Owlfeather smiled as Wrenfur dove into the den, sleeping instantly. He walked over and rasped his tongue along her forehead, then laid down beside her. Good night, Wrenfur.

Wrenfur blushed and hurried her muzzle under her paws. She pressed her head back and curled his tail around his with a sleepy murmur. Her eyes were closed shut tightly and she moved closer to his heat.

Sunheart entered the nursery, and spotted Brighteyes up and about, looking worried. He smiled and walked up to her, brushing against her lovingly. Brighteyes turned around to see Sunheart, and threw her arms around him. Sunheart chuckled awkwardly, and brushed her off a bit. "I'm fine. It was just the rogue." He reassured her, smiling at her, and stroking her with his paw. Brighteyes smiled, and licked her mate on the cheek. "I'm glad..." She mewed, and clutched her abdomen, a cramp striking her. Sunheart immediately jumped to action, setting her down in her spot, sitting next to her, and massaging her for her comfort. "Shh..." He murmured as Brighteyes winced.

Shiverpaw looked back and saw Pondkit,"Pondkit,I was hoping you'd come,just hide yourself if anyone looks back."The she-cat whispered to the kit.

Stillpaw looked back,she saw Cavekit but she didn't mind.The she-cat apprentice was doing chores for all the elders in Thunderclan,Stillpaw walked up to Cavekit."You know you could have just asked right?I could get you in this easily."She explained.

Last edited:
Pondkit looked up at Shiverpaw. "Okay! Thanks! Just don't tell anyone." Pondkit whispered. Bramblefang turned around. "Shiverpaw? Who're you talking to?" He asked.

"I'm already in trouble for trying to sneak out of camp! I can't leave the nursery! I can't ask anyone!" Cavekit whispered. "And thanks, Stillpaw," Cavekit smiled.

Eaglepaw saw Shiverpaw leaving with a group of cats and immediately bounded up to her. "Hey, Shiverpaw. Where are you going?" He tilted his head and looked at the she-cat expectantly.

Pondkit itched to tell Eaglepaw about the patrol going to find food. He stayed hidden, though. Pondkit held his breath. He would have to wait until Shiverpaw told Eaglepaw.

Shiverpaw closed her eyes,than opened them."Pondkit can go with us,if you don't feel safe with a kit going with you,you can ignore him."Shiverpaw said calmly."But do what you what to do,Eaglepaw."The black-and-white she-cat added.

"Hm? I never had any problems with Pondkit going, but I guess I kinda care about your safety," Eaglepaw chuckled. "I'll come, but I won't tell a soul about Pondkit."

Darkstep tore into a mouse. She licked her lips when she finished and rolled onto her back, stretching out. Her tail swished about, gently hitting the ground at some points.

"Thank you,Eaglepaw."Thanked Shiverpaw,she walked closer to the tom."It's strange that there's a beach near here,I wouldn't be surprised if it was beyond high stones."Shiverpaw told Eaglepaw.

Pondkit whispered, "It's not near!" Pondkit quickly changed the subject. "I wonder if we'll see any other clans..?" Pondkit looked around. So far, no other cats had noticed him.

Wrenfur woke up and slipped from her nest. She snuck from the camp and started to run, letting the breeze run over her fur and claws dig into the turf. She stopped after a bit and scented the air having decided to hunt. She also checked the border markers to make sure the rouge didn't come back.