• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: The Lost Tales of SandClan

Wrenfur nodded to sunheart in returned and sat down with her prey. She dug I to it and purred happily at the taste, stomach filling with the meat the gull had to offer. She then groomed her fur and got comfortable in the sunlight that bathed the camp.

Crookedstar looked at the fresh-kill pile. It was low. He was impressed by Zip's strength. Crookedstar knew what he would do. He heard from Bramblefang, one of the senior warriors, that prey was scarce. Crookedstar knew what he would do. He would send a patrol to go to a distant land. Zip could be one of them. Crookedstar would give them a warrior name. If Zip did good, they would be welcomed into RiverClan and keep their warrior name. If they did bad, Zip would lose their warrior name and must go back to their twolegs. Crookedstar called together the clan.

Back in the clearing, Zip's ear's perked back as he listened to Crookedstar's call. Trotting over to stand near the RiverClan leader, the Tuxedo tom sat down, looking from the large cat to the others, not used to anything like this before. "My humans only ever had me... Is this what it would be like, if they had more cats?" he wondered out loud, but quietly to himself. He swiveled both his head and ears every way they'd go, wanting to hear what the others had to say about this.

~~

"Can we start now? Please?" Mistypaw begged her mentor, impatiently, hopping around, but in the general direction of the tunnel leading to the woods that surrounded ThunderClan. "I wanna know everything you do!"

"Heh. Yes, we're going now. Now be quiet- we don't want you scaring away all the prey!" Cinderspots replied, chuckling quietly as she followed her Munchkin Ocicat apprentice out into Clan territory, crouching down after a minute or so to find the most prey.

Mistypaw copied the Cheetoh, sniffing at the ground. Suddenly, she whipped her head up, supposedly looking at something. "Rat," she murmured, following the scent trail slowly and surely.

Cinderspots smirked. "She really does learn fast..." she murmured to herself, waiting to see what her apprentice found.

Owlfeather pounced. The thrush didn't even see the cat coming. He bit down on the bird's neck, killing it, then buried it and looked for more prey. By the time he was done, he had caught 2 mice, a rabbit, and the thrush from earlier. He took the rabbit into his mouth, then signaled for the rest of the patrol to carry the rest. He dropped his kill at the pile and took a small vole, carrying it to the warriors' den. "Good hunting today," He remarked to Wrenfur, who was eating next to him.

"Of course. There is always good hunting here," Wrenfur purred happily a shade finished up her gull. The shecat tilted her head at him then nodded toward the freshkill pile with a kitty grin, "I saw the catches you brought. Good job, your mentor would be proud".

Owlfeather purred and nodded. "Agreed. Though, it's not like he's gone. No need to reminisce as of yet." He let out a mrrow of amusement. He gulped down his vole and sat down, grooming himself.

"Ah we can only wish that they do leave some times. Yellowleap ordered me around like I was an apprentice," the sand furred she-cat sighed and lapped at her chest fur. Her tail swished about behind her and gently batted at the ground.

Owlfeather chuckled. "That so? Hm. Mentors will be mentors, I guess. Sometimes bossing apprentices around is the only thing they know to do in certain situations." He glanced at Wrenfur. She's... beautiful.

Wrenfur nodded and stood up to stretch. She waved in goodbye before going to take over the guard post for the camp. She was still worried about the rouge coming back and the new scar on her shoulder ached at the mere thought of the other cat.

Owlfeatehr sighed as Wrenfur left and called, "See you later!" before she was out of sight. He walked around the camp and nodded to the queens and elders as he passed, occasionally glancing back at Wrenfur, whom he couldn't take his mind off of.

Wrenfur flicked her ears back and forth as she sat with her head held high. Her tail wrapped itself around her paws as she peered out over the outside of the camp.

Hawk watched from afar. The tom narrowing his eyes before disappearing back to the abodes. He chuckled darkly as he had collected more then a few of his rouge friends.

Pondkit raced up beside Shiverpaw. "I think kittypets call twolegs humans," Pondkit said. He looked up at Crookedstar. "A kittypet has arrived in our territory. He wanted to join the clan. He has amazing hunting skill and fighting skill. Our fresh-kill pile has been running low. I will send a bigger patrol than usual. They will find an area with prey. We will not move there. This kittypet will be in this patrol. If they do well, they will be accepted into the clan. If they do bad, they will have to go back to his clan. This kittypet will be know as Nightstream," Crookedstar explained. He listed everyone that would go.

Zip nodded to both Shiverpaw and Pondkit. "Yes, we do call them humans. You call them Twolegs, do you?" His own question went unanswered, since Crookedstar began to talk before an answer was given. The Tuxedo tom listened intently to the Clan leader's words, ears perked up. When the larger cat finished his words, Zip's eyes widened, and he jumped slightly in surprise. "'A patrol'?" he repeated, looking back to the apprentice and kit. "'Nightstream'? Is that my Warrior name? Wow..." His eyes moved down to the ground, and Zip, or Nightstream, pondered just how important this patrol was for the Clan. He thought of it as a sort of honor, but also knew that the Clan needed it, since prey was scarce, as Crookedstar had said. If I do a good job in this patrol, I'll become a member of the Clan? So cool...

Stillpaw was sitting near Firestar,"Firestar?W-what ar-are we d-doing t-today?"She asked.

"Yes!I get to go!"Shiverpaw muttered happily.((OCC:Can Shiverpaw go?))

Eaglepaw padded over to the kittypet, distinguishable by his collar. He nodded. "Name's Eaglepaw. You seem like a tough cat. RiverClan will be lucky to have you as part of our Clan."

Owlfeather padded over to Wrenfur, struggling to keep his blushing down. "Say, Wrenfur," He mewed casually. "I've noticed you looking out past the entrance occasionally even when you're not put on guard duty. Is there anything the Clan should be concerned about?"

"There was a rouge not long ago that got to close to the camp for comfort. There was a fight, you must have been out hunting or patrolling," Wrenfur sighed and shook her head. She flicked her tail, grooming her shoulder and chest fur.

"Nothing to major. Sunheart got clawed on the stomach pretty badly," the she-cat nodded and groomed her paw fur. Her tail fluffed up and she hissed when she saw the rogue from before. She ran forward and out of camp to chase the cat off.

Sunheart heard a hiss from outside the nursery, and perked up, curious. He nodded to Brighteyes reassuringly, as she began to look up at him, curious. "I heard a hiss from outside. I'm just checking it out. I'll be back in a bit." Sunheart mewed to her, renewing her confidence. He walked outside to see the rogue, Wrenfur, and Owlfeather. His eyes flashed with anger, and bolted towards the rogue, intent on attacking him.

Wrenfur growled and arched her back as she circled the rogue. Her eyes held a sharp look to them. She backed off a little and looked to her clanmates.

Hawk growled in pain and dodged out of the way. He looked at the clancats and swished his tail around, "hello. How have you all been"?

Owlfeather growled. "I don't even know you. What gives a rogue like you to act friendly all of a sudden? I know what you've done the last time you showed your flea-ridden pelt here. Get lost!"

Sunheart hissed and circled the rogue, a furious look in his eyes. He growled angrily and charged the rogue, not giving him the honor of hearing his voice. When he reached him, he clawed him in the face, yelling, "Payback time!"

Hawk yowled in pain and fell back. He couldn't see out of one eyes as a cut above it bled. Instead he hiss and growled, calling to his friends that it was time to attack. Three other rogues came forth, the first being intercepted by Wrenfur.

Owlfeather hissed as more rogues joined the leader. "Bringing more? Sounds like something a rogue would do." He leapt at one rogue, opening a large gash in his side. The rogue yowled with pain and retreated.

Zip's thinking came to a pause as an unfamiliar cat padded over to him. The Tuxedo tom nodded in greeting, a grateful smile on his face. "Thank you so much! I didn't think I'd do as good as I did, actually... My name's Zip, but now I'm also called Nightstream!" he introduced, holding a paw out toward the apprentice. "It's nice to meet you, Eaglepaw!"

Wrenfur snarled and fought with her rouge. She bit into its neck hard and didn't let go until it stopped moving. She payed it away and went to help with Hawk.

The large tom snapped at the sandclan deputy and growled. Hawk slashed and clawed at Sunheart's chest and neck.

((OOC: @GravityFallsFan231 yes))
"I would like you all to leave at once," Crookedstar announced. "I have heard that there is a beach in a far distance. I would like you all to find it," Pondkit smiled. He saw Bramblefang leading the patrol out of camp. Pondkit silently followed the patrol.

Firestar hopped on the highrock. He called the clan together. "We are running low on fresh-kill. Kill has disappeared. I will send a patrol," Firestar explained. He explained everyone that would go. "I have heard of a beach. I would like you all to find it, but it might be far away," Zerofur stepped up. "We'll be fine, Firestar," He said. He started to lead the patrol. cavekit saw his chance. he silently followed. No one saw him.

Sandystar raced to the battle. He slashed at Hawk. Sandystar growled.

Hawk yoked and snarled. He rolled away and dug his claws into the sand. The tom looked around then turn and ran away, blood blocking part of his vision. He ran to the twoleg abodes and hid under them.

Wrenfur chased after him, tearing off through the sand to chase. Her fur was standing on end and she held her tail high.

Another rogue jumped at Sunheart, and managed to rest him to the ground. Despite this, Sunheart quickly reacted, kicked it off him, and bit into its neck. As Wrenfur ran after Hawk, Sunheart followed suit, running equally as fast.

Wrenfur quickened her pace with and marooning of the eyes. She put on the breaks as the twolegs that had kicked her earlier while she had been hunting stepped infront of their way. She hissed and growled at the larger creatures, tail lashing about.

Owlfeather's eyes widened as he saw the Twolegs. He touched his tail-tip to Wrenfur's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Let's turn back. Twolegs are too dangerous. We'll get the rogue another time, but not now." His whisper was urgent.

Wrenfur nodded and turned back. Her tail dropped and her ears pressed against her head. She sighed and picked herself up to go back to camp. She kept an ear out for the twolegs, not wanting to be snuck up on.

Sunheart nodded at Owlfeather's suggestion, walking back with the others. He entered the camp, and looked back to the two. "I shall report the incident to Sandystar." Sunheart informed them, nodding to them, and walking to Sandystar. "The rogue and some others attacked the camp, Sandystar." Sunheart informed the sand-colored cat, his tail swishing in the air.

Owlfeather walked alongside Wrenfur, exhausted by the battle. He turned to her and smiled. "You know, given even this situation, you're more beautiful than I could ever imagine."

Sandystar trotted back to camp. He walked into his den. He yawned. Sandystar fell asleep. he was glad the rouge was gone. Still, he knew it would come back.

Wrenfur blushed and froze as she heard Owlfeather. She looked at him with questioning eyes before brushing against him and purring softly. She then dove into the Warriors den and curled up in her nest.