• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: The Lost Tales of SandClan

"Yes I will but go get tinykit," Wrenfur purred softly and nuzzled the kitten before laying back down. She swished her tail about and groomed her fur, basking in the early light that was over the camp.

"Are you going to attack,or am I going to kill you?"Shiverpaw asked Zip kicking him for the
last time."Cause if not......."Shiverpaw narrowed her eyes.

Bigkit nodded. He ran over to Tinykit. "Tinykit! Tinykit! Do you want to learn about the other clans?" He asked. Tinykit nodded. "Sure!" She said. The kits ran over to Wrenfur.

Wrenfur smiled and nuzzled both of them before trying to remember what she had heard about the clans. The cat hit the ground with her tail and hummed, "so what do you want to know about them first"?

"Well apparently they had a might roar like lionclan, using it to disoriente their foes. They were known for their bravery and loyalty," Wrenfur nodded and puffed up her chest as if she was acting like a thunderclan cat.

"Swimmers, they went where most clans would never think of hunting. They were said to have thicker coats then most so that in leafbare they could still swimm," Wrenfur nodded and laid her head down like she would when swimming.

"SandClan can swim! I bet we're better at it then them! We just don't swim that much because the water tastes yucky, and so do all the fish!" Tinykit exclaimed. Bigkit meowed, "What about WindClan?"

"Windclan were said to be the fastest cats ever. Their speed from leopard clan and able to catch the rabbits that could avoid any others. They didn't need trees like us but instead lived in grassland,"
Wrenfur then lept to her feet like she was about to run, tail wrapped around her leg.

"They climbed trees. It was said that they could jump the highest and run through branches like it was the normal ground," she purred happily and nodded her head. She laid back on the ground and hummed, "not much is known about them".

"Mystery and sneakiness. They came up with signals with their tails so that their enemies couldn't hear them coming and so that they could communicate with eachother. They were supposed to be really good night Hunter's," Wrenfur smiled as she dropped into a hunting crouched and flicked her tail back and forth.

"Oh yes. They hated eachother thought sometimes love blossomed in war. Sometimes those loves led to kits known as half bloods
Because they were half of each clan," Wrenfur laid back down and groomed her fur. She stretched and purred happily.

"Sadly I don't," Wrenfur sighed and nuzzled their heads. She then stood up and went to the freshkill pile to grab something for their mother and put it in don't of them, "go take this to pounceflower".

(OOC: I'm so sorry I took so long to get back to this! Please forgive me! ;-;)

BIC:
Zip took a few tumbles before figuring out what a fight between cats entailed. Unsheathing his claws, he laughed at Shiverpaw's words, running after the apprentice and leaping at her. "Hey, give me a break! I'm new at this sort of thing!" he called as he went airborne.

~~

Mistypaw had run back to Cinderspots when Firestar got involved in the kits and other apprentice's shenanigans, feigning intelligence as she sat next to her mentor with a head held high. "I wasn't a part of that, right, Cinderspots?" The Munchkin Ocicat looked up to the taller cat beside her.

Cinderspots sighed but chuckled at her apprentice's actions, shaking her head in agreement. "No, you were not part of that. Now make sure you're ready to go- we'll be starting your training soon."

"Yes!" Mistypaw cried, a bit too loud, punching the air with her forepaws before turning back to her unfinished meal and taking a large bite of it, humming in satisfaction at the taste.

Looking up to her leader, Cinderspots silently watched the event with the kits and apprentice unfurl before her eyes, unsure of whether she should intervene or not.

Bigkit and Tinykit nodded obediantly. They worked together to grab the kill. They walked in the nursery. They dropped off the kill in front of Pounceflower. They ran outside, and played together.

Blazefur looked around as he scented the air. He exited into the forest and caught sight of a plump mouse nibbling on seeds. He pounced and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. Blazefur buried the mouse and scented the air once more.

Chromopelt scored his claws down the usual tree. There. That should do it. He headed back to camp and stretched, opening his jaws wide.

Whitefang saw his apprentice and touched his tail to his shoulder to slow him down. "Whoa, there, Tilepaw. What is it?"

Zip yelled in pain as the apprentice's claws dug into his sides, unfurling himself so he could slash at her shoulders with his own. Bringing his snout down to her ear, he bit at the appendage, not letting go as he raked Shiverpaw's shoulders with his claws. "I'm not going down without a fight!" he grunted through a mouthful of ear, unsure of if he was taking the fight too far or not.

Crookedstar watched the battle. "Stop you two. You both did good. Now, we'll come back to camp," Crookedstar ordered. He nodded to Wolfheart and Jaggedjaw to follow them.

Zip flicked his emerald green eyes up to Crookedstar, letting go of Shiverpaw's ear and shoulders, ears pressed against the back of his head. He padded over to the river and took a long drink of it, savoring the cool sensation that filled his tongue with every lap of the water. "I thought you..." the Tuxedo cat began, stopping himself mid-sentence with a shake of his head. "Nevermind. I'm right behind you, Crookedstar," he said, letting the leader, well, lead the way back to the camp.

Eaglepaw's eyes widened as he saw Shiverpaw returning to camp with scratches on her ear and shoulder. "Shiverpaw? What happened here? Who's that other cat coming into camp?" He was utterly confused.

"A kittypet,I'm fine.He is a good fighter for a kittypet though."Shiverpaw commented,"It stings REALLY badly."The black and white apprentices ear felt like a bee just stung it.

Eaglepaw examined the cut. "Hmm. You'll be fine. It just needs some washing. Here." He gently rasped his tongue over the she-cat's injury and pulled away after doing so for about a minute. "Does that feel better?"

Sunheart yawned as morning set in. He realized how late he had awoken, and groaned. Brighteyes rolled over, under Sunheart. "What's wrong, Sunny?" She asked, pulling herself upright in front of Sunheart's chest. "I never wake up this late..." Sunheart groaned, and looked at Brighteyes, as his frown turned to a smile. She rubbed against Sunheart, and licked his chin. "It's fine... Besides, what else were you going to do?" Brighteyes reassured. Sunheart smiled and shook his head. "I suppose nothing." He said, and purred as Brighteye's golden body rubbed against his chest. Sunheart licked his mate warmly, and smiled. "How have you been doing?" He asked, enveloping Brighteyes in a hug with his fore-limbs. "Fine... Although..." Brighteyes put her paw to her abdomen, and rubbed it, looking curious. "What?" Sunheart inquired, looking at Brighteyes with a curious look. "Nothing." She reassured him, lifting her hand from her abdomen, smiling, and nuzzling Sunheart on the chest warmly, prompting a loud purr from him. Sunheart laid back down, while Brighteyes did the same, and pressed himself against Brighteyes, nuzzling her for comfort. Brighteyes purred, and felt warm and comfortable with her mate.

After a bit, Brighteyes stood up, leaning on her mate for support, and walked over to Pounceflower, stopping at her position. "Hello, Pounceflower." Brighteyes greeted, striking up a conversation. "You're a mother, right?" She asked, looking down at the she-cat.

Wrenfur smiled and as she saw the kits before leaving the camp to hunt. She walked away from the sand, headin for the green that often held herbs and prey other than gulls. She pawed softly at it and hummed, keeping a sharp eye out for any dangerous movement.

Pouceflower nodded. "Tinykit and Bigkit," She said. She had half of her kill left. "Would you like the rest?" The queen asked. She smiled up at Brighteyes.

Brighteyes nodded. "I thought so. Anyway, I have a question..." She said, looking back to Sunheart, who was sprawled out over at her spot. "Well... I think I might have my kits soon... Any advice? Just in general." Brighteyes said, sitting down on the ground in front of Pounceflower.

"Well, I kept my kits inside for about a eighth moon. They won't be ready a couple days," Pounceflower suggested. "When they go out for the first time, introduce them to the Senior warriors and the elders," Pounceflower smiled.

Brighteyes nodded, and bowed to Pounceflower. "Thank you." She thanked her, and walked back over to her spot, Sunheart gently laying her down, and nuzzling her on the forehead. Brighteyes purred, and set her head down, sighing. After a bit, Sunheart got up. Brighteyes looked up to him, curious. He smiled reassuringly to her, and informed her he was getting some food for her. Sunheart then started out of the nursery, leaving his mate and queen alone. He walked to the fresh-kill pile, and picked out a plump gull, grabbing it in his teeth, and started back towards the nursery to deliver it to his hungry mate.

Wrenfur crept through the grass and scented. She purred loudly and moved faster, feeling the grass under her paws. She saw a Mousekit be dropped into a crouch. The wind ruffled her hair abit before and caught the prey.

"Yes,thank you Eaglepaw."Shiverpaw thanked Eaglepaw,she got up to her feet,it felt much better than last time."Come on Eaglepaw!"The black-and-white she-cat called.

Eaglepaw caught up to her, perplexed as he walked. "Where to?" He asked, looking around.

Blazefur tore into a mouse and chewed thoughtfully. He had heard rumors of a clan called SandClan, which was interesting indeed. "I wonder if Firestar will take the time to look for it," He thought out loud.

Wrenfur padded back toward the camp. She kept her head held high as she walked forward. Her tail swished about and she but the mouse on the mostly gull freshkill pile. She took a skinny gull for herself and curled up in bed.

Sunheart carried the plump gull towards the nursery. He passed Wrenfur, and actually smiled passing her. Sunheart arrived at the nursery, and laid down the gull in front of Brighteyes. She purred loudly, as Sunheart laid down. Brighteyes nuzzled her mate warmly before she started munching on the gull.

Firestar exited his den. He looked to the fresh-kill pile. It was low. Firestar trotted over to Zerofur. "Zerofur? Have you seen any fresh-kill lately?" The leader asked. Zerofur shook his head. "No. Prey has been awfully scarce for leaf-fall," Zerofur explained. "We might have to travel to new territory. We won't have to stay there. Just to get prey," Firestar explained. Cavekit's ears perked as he heard Firestar's statement. He knew exactly where they could go.