• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cat RP Discussion

Name: Leafplet
Age (In moons): 12 moons
Clan: SwiftClan
Appearance: Dark red fur with white spot, Blue spots, very big fluffy tail, gash on ear, she-cat,
Personality: very loyal to clan, very friendly,

could she have a prophecy.

I am so fucking confused as to what has happened. Everything is all over the place and I've lost interest. (Also stopped getting notifications, but what else is new)
I noticed how some of you decided to literally reset your characters, making this rp pretty redundant.
I personally think this needs to be rebooted in another thread, with an actual plot this time, instead of just a common enemy.
I'll be dropping out of this, but if you reboot it, feel free to tag me.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Thread moved to General Role Play Discussion where it should have been to begin with. Not sure how this escaped our notice for so long, but there we go.

Also remember: Discussion threads are not a chat room. Posts should have discussion value and be relevant to the discussion of events in the RP, and not be conversational one-word back and forths. One word posts are never okay. There is a lot of SPAM here - and all of you should read both the RP forum rules and the global rules to refrain from stuff like this in the future.