• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cat RP Discussion

Accepted, but RiverClan isn’t in the rp. The four Clans are EmberClan, FrostClan, SwiftClan, and MountainClan.
Are you saying she was originally from RiverClan and left or...?

How do I say this.. Um, Can I get rid of my cats? Start fresh? I kinda forgot about this roleplay and now feel weird.. So, I guess I'm asking if I could restart?

OKAY! Starting fresh is always a good feeling. Let's just say my original cats died or got took away by twolegs and turned into kittypets in Hollywood.

Name: Whitepaw
Clan: Emberclan
Appearance: A slightly muscular tom cat with a smooth white pelt and a fluffy tail, his eyes are a bright orange.
Personality: He is a clever, agile, and swift cat, he has many tricks up his sleeve to use in battle, he doesn't care much for straight forward fights, so he makes it more confusing for the attacker. He can sometimes get too self centered and starts to brag and show off.
Mate/Crush/Kits: None yet.

Name:Icekit
Clan:Frostclan
Appearance:Blue with grey-ish stripes on his belly and got white paws and orange eyes
Personality: kind () mysterious () sometimes serious () maybe a bit agressive ()
Crush/mate/kits: unknown
Other:None

Last edited:
Accepted, but....

A few edits.
For one, Stevie isn’t a clan name. It should be something like Sandkit or Riverkit.
Two, RiverClan was torn apart a while ago. Did you mean FrostClan?

Oh yeah uhm im gonna edit that and yeah frostclan sorry I didnt (half of it) read the rules oh and can my name be icykit because im blue and frostclan and...yeah.......

Imma restart my characters.

Name: Mistystar
Clan: EmberClan
Appearance: Smoky grey she-cat with black mittens and hazel eyes. She has a narrow face, and a long fluffy tail.
Personality: Humble, Leader-like (a bit of a thing a leader should have X3) and Aggressive.
Crush/Mate/Kits: Tigerwatcher/None/None
Other: Former rogue.

Name: Tigerwatcher
Clan: MountainClan
Appearance: Golden tabby tom with pure black stripes, and a long sleek tail, and a scar on his shoulder.
Personality: Over-Protective, Aggressive, Angered easily.
Crush/Mate/Kits: Crush is Mistystar/None/No Kits
Other: Was a member of BloodClan, formerly named Scar.

The reason most (or some) of us are not replying to the roleplay yet is because we need an opening that can add up to drama and plots. :?

Name: Owlpelt
Age (In moons): 28 moons
Clan: (Put Kittypet, Rogue, etc if you're not in the Clans) EmberClan
Rank: (Ask me for a high rank, like Med, Dep, or leader.) Warrior
Appearance: Deep brown pelt, black stripes, and forest green eyes
Personality: Owlpelt is a quiet but ambitious warrior who doesn't really prefer to socialize much, but will give more than 100 percent for his Clan.
M/C/K: N/A
TS: (Optional) Unravel- Tokyo Ghoul