• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cat RP Discussion

(This RP takes place after the books)
It all started during a battle between a huge gang of rogues and the Clans.
The Clans were ripped to pieces. Barely anyone survived. Even if they did, they were taken prisoner by the rogues. Four loners, Frost, Ember, Swift, and Mountain, escaped the small 'war' and ran off to another place, surrounded by forests and beautiful mountain ranges. They started new Clans: FrostClan, EmberClan, SwiftClan, and MountainClan

Rules:
-All of Pokecharms rules apply
-I will allow kitting, just don't get into detail. I know the real process. It's gross.
-You can have more than one cat, just not a whole Clan!
-Ask me if you want to have a prophecy.

Here is the form:
Name:
Age (In moons):
Clan: (Put Kittypet, Rogue, etc if you're not in the Clans)
Rank: (Ask me for a high rank, like Med, Dep, or leader.)
Appearance:
Personality:
M/C/K:
TS: (Optional)
HAVE FUN GUYS!

Last edited:
I'll give you my form soon, but... would you mind clarifying those last two categories for me? Sorry, I haven't been in a warriors roleplay for a while and besides the abbreviations seem like they could mean different things. (Like M standing for mentor or mate)

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Here's my character then.

Name: Fallbreeze
Clan: Emberclan
Appearance: Her shaggy fur is in a tortoiseshell pattern, orange patches covering the right side of her face, her left foreleg, and the top half of her tail. The rest of her pelt fades into a dark brown. Her eye color is light green.
Personality: Tries to be upbeat and hard-working, but constantly cautious and uncertain since the rogue attack.
Mate/Crush/Kits: None or unknown at this time.

Seems like a promising Roleplay discussion. :)

Name: Foxfire
Clan: Emberclan
Appearance: Her pelt is bright orange with a lighter underbelly coming to her muzzle, Her tail is quite fluffy with the tip being white as if it was a fox tail, Her eyes are shining ember.
Personality: She tries to be humble in crowds but always gets recognized due to her bright fur and fluffy tail, She is shy when in large groups but determined in smaller groups.
Mate/Crush/Kits: None yet
TS: 'Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm'

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I couldn't respond. Just had my first swim lesson.
You two are good. Just gonna wait until I have 5-10 to start the rp.

Oh STARCLAN!
I forgot mine!
Name: Littlestar
Clan: EmberClan
Appearance: She has grey fur, with a white chest and white paws. Her eyes are like flames. She has a huge scar on her shoulder from a fox attack as the deputy.
Personality: She is always loyal to her Clan, yet she can loose a bit of hope when things go wrong. She is kind to all cats, even rogues and kittypets. She always gives them another chance.
M/C/K: None at all yet.

That is what you call a hilariously awesome way to bend the rules. I applaud you, Sprinkle. Don't know how exactly you would handle almost an entire clan of cats, but still.

XD Man I was just reading a comeback book on Wattpad. This was a comeback I put in the comments:

My Boyfriend: Do you think I'm handsome?
Me: I think you spelled ugly wrong.
It's bad I know XD

True, lol. Now before we get too off-topic, I should ask-- Would you guys mind if I made a few more OCs not necessarily in Emberclan? We can't have all the action happening to the same group of cats.

Time for a secound cat.
Name: Thornstar
Clan: Swiftclan
Appearance: His pelt is silver tabby with damp shades of dark grey, His eyes are a gentle blue.
Personality: He has a soild heart that can be difficult to crack, He dosen't have much attitude or emotion due to an 'Incident'. He has the most wisdom out of the four leaders, Yet he always tells half the story.
Mate/crush/kits: None yet..
TS: 'Twenty One Pilots- Stressed Out'

*in an elder's voice* Man, all the cats right now are so young. I'll get a couple more experienced Mountainclan cats up in here pretty quick.

Last edited:
Since the moment I joined the last WC, everybody forgot about it, I may as well sign up here.
God, I feel petty.
I'm only doing this for ironic purposes.
So I'll go ahead and use my old oc from years ago...

Name: Hawkpelt
Age (In moons): 32 moons
Clan: Emberclan (Because why the f*** not?)
Appearance: Hawkpelt is a large tabby, with dark brown fur and unique black stripes and patters on his back and face.
Personality: A very loyal Cat, and skilled fighter, Hawk pelt is a force to be reckoned with, having achieved quite a bit of fear and respect from other clans, and his own. Hawkpelt is stern and no stickler for the rules. Many consider him a wild card in desperate situations.
M/C/K: None

I thought I was done with WC back in 2012.

I dunno... I mean, I want to be a part of it, but I barely know anything about Warriors (I did read about a 6th of the first book, so I know some things), and I really don't know how far along the rp is...

I'm sad... ;3;

Last edited:
*pats zen's head* it's ok... it's pretty much after the books, but they are whole different Clans. So, I can show you a random book that I found that's a guide to warriors, or... something? Idk.

*randomly looks up warriors*

in: Warriors Wiki
General Clan Information

Table of Contents

StarClan must have shared their wisdom with this article, because it was previously featured on the Front Page.
Within the Warriors universe, the cats live in a highly structured society that is firmly divided into five groups known as Clans.

Clan cats are divided into five Clans: ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and SkyClan. Deceased cats who were believers in the religious structure and generally followed the Warrior Code join together as StarClan.[1] If they made mistakes, but believed what they did was right, more likely than not they will join StarClan when they die.[2] Cats that did not follow the warrior code do not join StarClan, but join a place called the Dark Forest (Place of No Stars).[3] SkyClan was the fifth Clan, but they were forced to leave when their territory was destroyed[4] (see below). BloodClan was not so much a Clan as a group of cats banded together for safety and strength in numbers. They had no belief in StarClan, did not follow the warrior code, and had no formal system of training.[5]

The Clans
RiverClan
RiverClan is known for their skill at swimming. RiverClan cats are also known for their unique skill at scooping fish from the river.[6] The very first leader was Riverstar, who was a loner that met the cats that came from the mountain.[7] At the beginning of the Original Arc, RiverClan is led by Crookedstar.[8] RiverClan is currently led by Mistystar[9] with Reedwhisker as deputy.[10]
ShadowClan
ShadowClan, the source of many of the darker cats seen in the series, is sometimes referred to as the "dark heart of the forest." ShadowClan catsare known for their ability to walk quietly and avoid detection. They're also known for their willingness to eat frogs, toads, lizards, rats, and crowfood- foods most Clan cats turn their noses up at.[11] Their first leader was Shadowstar. She was one of the cats to make the journey from the mountain to the forest, and she lead the traveling group at one point in time.[7] At the beginning of the series, ShadowClan was led by Brokenstar,[8]though it is currently led by Rowanstar,[12] with Tigerheart as deputy.[13]
ThunderClan
ThunderClan is heavily featured in the books, being the Clan of origin for many of the protagonists of the arcs. ThunderClan cats are known for their skill at stalking prey through forest and undergrowth.[14] The very first leader was Thunderstar, who was the son of the first SkyClan leader, Skystar. He was born in a monster den to a she-cat named Storm, when the monster den collapsed. She had left Skystar's forest after he was overly protective. Thunder was her only surviving kit.[7]ThunderClan was led by Bluestar in the beginning of the series,[15] and is currently led by Bramblestar[12] with Squirrelflight as deputy.[12]
WindClan
WindClan, who lived closest to the Moonstone,[16] are cats well versed in Twoleg culture (due to the farm they lived so close to). WindClan Cats are known for their swift paws, which lend ease to catching prey such as rabbits on the open moors of their territory.[16]Their very first leader was Windstar, who was also known as Wind Runner. She and her mate, Gorsestar joined the Early Settlers. Before Windstar became the leader of WindClan, Gray Wing and Shadowstar held the leadership.[7]WindClan's leader in the beginning of the series was Tallstar,[17] and is now currently led by Onestar,[12] with Harespring[12] as his deputy.
SkyClan
SkyClan was the fifth Clan of the Forest, and they were introduced in Firestar's Quest. They had to leave the Forest a long time ago when their territory was destroyed, which severed their ties with the other Clans.[4] They were known for their ability to jump considerable heights, and they have hard gray pads that help them walk long distances on rough surfaces.[18]Their first leader was Skystar. When the mountain cats arrived at the forest, Clear Sky established a group. He and his group soon became known as the most ruthless, strong, and well-fed cats in the forest. He is also the brother of Gray Wing, and the father of Thunderstar.[19] SkyClan is currently led by Leafstar,[20] with Hawkwing as her deputy.[21]
BloodClan
BloodClan is an unofficial Clan. Its only known members are Scourge, Ice, Snake, Bone, Jaggedtooth, and Brick. Boulder, Snipe, Barley, and Violet were known members but left BloodClan.[22]The Clan laws differ compared to the official Clans. They do not believe in StarClan. BloodClan does not care for the sick, weak, or elderly and instead throws them out on the borders and makes them fend for themselves.[22]They eat anything they find. The last known leaders were Ice and Snake.[23]
Clan Hierarchy
Each Clan (excluding BloodClan and StarClan) shares the same basic ranking system, consisting of nine distinct ranks.

Leader
A Clan leader is charged with the responsibility to watch over and manage an entire Clan, maintaining discipline, order, and protection. Leaders are normally granted nine lives and a new name with the ending "-star" (e.g. Firestar, Bluestar) in a ceremony where nine StarClan cats come to them in a dream at the Moonstone/Moonpool.[24] However, a leader may not receive all nine lives if the previous leader of his or her Clan is still alive; in this instance, a leader will have a life taken off the original total of nine for every life the previous leader still possesses (e.g. Sunstar ).[25]Sometimes StarClan will not accept a leader (e.g. Nightstar ), if this happens then the Clan is usually thrown into turmoil.[26]
Deputy
The deputy is the second-in-command to the leader, and may be considered an apprentice to the art of leading the Clan. They serve in the leader's place in situations where the leader is unable to fulfill their duties.[27] They are in charge of organizing patrols, and they are often called on by the leader for advice, but other than that, they retain the normal duties of a warrior.
To become a deputy, a cat must have trained at least one apprentice.[27]However, in the New Prophecy Arc, Brambleclaw became deputy of ThunderClan without an apprentice, but he was granted the promise to train one.[28]
Upon the leader's death, they become the leader and go to the Moonstone or the Moonpool, so StarClan can grant them nine lives. Deputies may also retire and give up their place as deputy if they wish (for example, Tawnyspots).[27]
Medicine Cat
The medicine cat serves the Clan as both their spiritual leader and healer, making them akin to the idea of a 'medicine man' in a tribal society.[29] In addition to their responsibilities to their Clan, they have responsibility to one another and StarClan. They carry out their responsibilities to StarClan once every half-moon, meeting together to discuss matters privately and share dreams with StarClan.[30]Clan leaders often rely on them to carry messages from StarClan, as medicine cats have a link no other cat has to the deceased.[31]
As a healer, they gather herbs and dispense them as an apothecary would. They handle diagnosis and treatment of both illness and injury for all the cats in the Clan.
In their role as spiritual leader, they teach the code, interpret omen and prophecy, and generally serve the Clan as a conduit between the earthly cats and their ghostly counterparts.
As a medicine cat, they are not allowed to have a mate or kits,[32] but this rule has been broken by certain medicine cats (For example, Leafpool, Yellowfang). Medicine cats also exist outside of typical Clan rivalries in order to treat all cats fairly.[33]
Medicine Cat Apprentice
A medicine cat apprentice is the cat that is being trained to follow in the pawsteps of the medicine cat. They learn healing and spiritual lore from the medicine cat. Medicine cat apprentices also accompany their mentors in their visit to the Moonstone/Moonpool every half-moon to receive dreams from StarClan.[source?]
Frequently, a medicine cat apprentice who has full training will be given a warrior name ("-paw" replaced with another ending); however, medicine cat apprentices remain apprentices even when fully trained so long as the current medicine cat is still practicing the arts.
At the time the old medicine cat either dies or steps down, the medicine cat apprentice becomes a full medicine cat, somewhat like the leader/deputy relationship. In the exception with Alderheart, Leafpool, Jayfeather, or Willowshine and Mothwing. When the apprentice becomes the full medicine cat then they can have an apprentice of their own.
Warrior
A warrior is a cat trained in the arts of fighting and hunting. Warriors make up the bulk of a Clan, and provide that Clan with the protection and food supply that keeps it safe and well-fed.[34] Typically, a cat is made a warrior at or over the age of twelve moons. In their oath to become a warrior, they promise to "uphold the warrior code and protect and defend their Clan, even at the cost of their life."[35]
Warrior dens are very often near the front of the Clan, where they can protect the rest of their Clan from attacks.
There are also senior warriors — older, highly respected warriors, typically mentioned to have a good bond with the Clan's leader (e.g. Whitestorm to Firestar).
Queen
A queen is a she-cat nursing or expecting kits. Their primary task during this time is the raising of their kits.
Some queens stay in the nursery after they have kits (e.g. Daisy, Goldenflower, and Ferncloud). They are thought to do this because they feel they can help the nursing queens.[36]Some queens, such as Daisy, do not feel suited for Clan life aside from helping the other queens. They most often help other queens when no milk is available, or when the mother is ill or deceased (e.g. Squirrelflight to Leafpool)
Kits are protected from attacks and the nursery is often situated at the back of the camp, away from the entrance.[37]
Elder
An elder is a retired warrior, deputy, queen, medicine cat, or leader who is too old or not in suitable shape to continue with their duties.[38] Elders are taken care of by the whole Clan, and are given respect for the time they have served as part of the clan. They are responsible for taking the body of a dead cat out to be buried.[39]
Some cats don't become an elder only because of old age; if there is ever a condition which prevents the cat from fulfilling their duties to their Clan, it usually leads to the cat's decision of retiring (e.g. Longtail,[40]Heavystep[41])
Apprentice
An apprentice is a cat in training to become a warrior. Their names end in the word "-paw" (e.g. Tawnypaw,[42]Bramblepaw,[42] Firepaw,[43] etc) to signify the "path their paws are now on."[44] One exception to this is Boulderwho opted to keep his loner name upon joining ShadowClan, and becoming an apprentice[45], and Egg, who kept his name upon joining SkyClan[46], becoming Sharpclaw'sapprentice. Most usually are at or over the age of six moons. They have a mentor appointed to them at their ceremony and most days are taken out battle training or hunting. They are also given the task of cleaning out bedding and removing Elders' ticks and fleas.[47]Apprentices are not allowed to have a mate or kits, likely because of their young age or not to interrupt their training.[48]
Kit
A kit is a cat who has not been made an apprentice yet. Their names always end in "-kit" (e.g. Dovekit,[49] Lionkit,[40]Blossomkit[50]).[51] Most often, they are under the age of six moons, though sometimes they are held back from being an apprentice for a certain amount of time, sometimes due to injury or misbehaving. (Crookedkit,[52]Deadpaw[53])
They stay in the camp and are forbidden to leave it, unless accompanied by an older cat, such as a warrior, a medicine cat, or any kind of apprentice.[54]
See Also
For more details on the Clans, see:

For more details on the individual territories and cats, see:

For more details on the religious beliefs of the Clan cats, see:

This is all from a wikia so... lol

Okay, Thought of another character idea, Sense there's not much cats in Swiftclan.
Name: Dawnmask
Appearance: Her short fur is silver with darker specks, Her muzzle is grey circling her eyes making a 'mask', Her eyes are brown.
Personality: She Judge's many cats including some in her own clan by their weakness and fear, She is what you would call brave, Mainly because she has huge confidence by knowing when she will win or loose by judging.
Mate/Crush/Kits: None yet.
TS: 'Eisley - Smarter'

Phew, that was a lot to read... heh... so, I think I might be ready... emphasis on might... ;3;

EDIT: I'm sorry, but I don't understand the "theme song (TS)" section of the character form (I think because of what SprinkleWarrior put there?). Mind elaborating?

Last edited:
Well... not sure what she put there...
lol
I basically just put a random song that goes well with my character.
Ex. If my character was a StarClan cat who fought in a huge war thing a long time ago, I might put "Centuries" or something. Idk XD.

So...
We've all waited long enough.
Imma make some random character names and I'll 'auction them'

•Willowsong
•Stormheart
•Reedtail
•Poppyfang
•Embertail
•Wildfangs
•Dewclaw
•Brokentooth
•Quailpaw (anyone who wants this one should make a mentor or ask for someone to mentor him/her)
•Goldheart and her kits: Beekit, and Waspkit
•Treecloud
•Sandynose
•Sunheart
•Yellowwing
•Sparrowflight
•Flameheart
•Tigerblaze

I was thinking about the theme songs and then I felt dumb for a moment, Sorry If I confused anyone, Though I probably confused myself.. One of my friends had a roleplay with TS in the form and they put a short speech in there, Again, Sorry. I will change the theme songs right away! :'|

Okay. I've procrastinated enough, here's a couple more. and Sammy, I'm forcibly adopting one of those names, just so ya know.

Name: Owlcall
Clan: Mountainclan
Appearance: Smooth brown fur with white spots on his body, one large white spot appearing on the left side of his face. His eyes are an orange shade, and very alert.
Personality: Makes an effort to suppress his instinctive tendency to yowl loudly or dramatically when alarming or out of the ordinary events occur, hesitant to use his limited battle skills for a lack of confidence in them but an efficient healer with advice to give if presented with a problem of any kind.
M/C/K: Against the warrior code to have any of these.

Name: Wildfangs
Appearance: Intense hazel eyes; cinnamon, well-groomed fur with white forepaws and stockings on the hind legs.
Personality: Less respectful of the warrior code than most cats, mainly held to it by not wanting to disappoint her Clan. Overreacts when she or her friends are threatened, once having darted out into another Clan's territory to pursue a perceived (yet false) threat.
M/C/K: Has an unmentioned crush on Thornstar.
TS: Lane Boy-TØP / Kyotovania-SharaX
And, uh, I think I can juggle one more character if absolutely necessary. But right now I just want to get this thing started. Also congrats on me for having the first cat with any sort of crush or possible relationship outside of friends or clanmates!

Last edited: