• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cat RP Discussion

D

Deleted member 227971

Could I join??

Name: Moon Sky
Clan: Loner
Appearance: A white/cream fluffy cat with a light blue/grey crescent moon shape on her neck. The tip of her tail and ears are ginger and she has deep, blue eyes.
Personality: A complete loner and a little stubborn. Hovever she's loyal to friends.
Mate/Crush/Kits: None yet
TS: 'Alan Walker- Alone'

Name: Riversky
Clan: Swiftclan
Appearance: A snow bengal with light blue grey patterns and dark blue eyes
Personality: Loyal kind and friendly, she will always be there, However she's blind in one eye
Mate/Crush/Kits: None yet
TS: 'The Chainspokers- Paris'

Name: Tigersoar
Age (In moons): 20 moons
Clan: Ember Clan
Appearance: Dark red fur with barely visible darker stripes roughly outlined across his back, he has dark socks and a darker tail tip and rough, short fur. His eyes are large and dark brown. His paws, ears, and liver-colored nose are oddly large though he is a normal sized cat.
Personality: Tigersoar is extremely passionate and stubborn. His tenacity can get him out of a sticky situation, but his fiery-attitude is what usually would put him in such situations.
M/C/K: None
TS: "We are Fighters" Bruno Mars

Name: Littlestone
Age (In moons): 82 moons
Clan: Ember Clan
Appearance: Creamy orange coloring with a white chest, socks, and tail-tip on short hair. Has light brown eyes and a lithe build.
Personality: Littlestone is a quiet and polite she-cat, she knows her place and obeys everyone. She would rather stress herself out than disappoint others and is extremely gullible.
TS: "Young Wild and Free" Bruno Mars

Name: Runner
Age (In moons): 4 moons
Clan: Rouge
Appearance: Long haired kitten although his ribs are still visible. His fur consist mostly of a light grey color but he has both splotches of cream and dark brown scattered across his body. One large green eye while the other is blue and he has a small pink nose.
Personality: Runner's name matches his personality, he loves to run. And although he is an extremely quick and agile young cat, he runs in quite inappropriate situations He runs when he's scared, happy, or angry. He can talk but rarely does so.
TS: "Talking to the Moon" Bruno Mars

Name: Crackle
Clan: None
Appearance: A thin and lean tom with messy white fur with grey dots on his back, His eyes are bright blue.
Personality: He can get snappy, Due to his short temper and caution of all cats around him, He hides many dark secrets behind those bright blue eyes but won't tell anyone!
Mate/Crush/Kits: It remains a secret forever..
TS: Frank Sinatra- My way (MINOR KEY VERSION)

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, I have a GREAT idea. Our theme songs can change when there is slight attitude changes to our cats. Also, When is someone gonna post on the roleplay? It has been days now..

Oh, And I know I don't need a theme song for every cat but in song form when they speak their knowledge, It's.. More understood, Y'know? Also I finally found the perfect song for Crackle. :)

YO, @Dappledleaf , Not to be rude or anything with that noxious yo at the beginning but we are waiting for a cat of yours named Moonsky to post on the roleplay. I don't know if maybe you just forgot or maybe there was no alerts about it but still, It has been days. :?

D

Deleted member 227971

Id prefer U :p

Name suggestions:

Silverdusk (Probably best for a silver tabby)
Silverscar (Probably best for a silver tabby with a scar)
Forestheart (Best for a cat who is kind and loves the forest)
Bluewater (Best for a cat who is grey/blue and loves rivers
Ripplefur (Best for a tabby)
Nightwing (Best for a fast dark colored cat)

Um, If it's not too much to ask, Could I make Moonsky's love? I know @Dappledleaf asked you, @SammyLovesPokemon , but I am willing to use my last character slot for this cat. I hope you both agree, If not, Then I understand. I'm really not trying to steal the opportunity if some thought that, It's just.. Uh.. I don't know how to make this sound reasonable really.. :'|

Name: Forestheart
Clan: Emberclan
Appearance: A long haired brown tabby with white paws, muzzle, and tip of tail, He has gentle green eyes.
Personality: He loved the forest ever sense he was a kit, For that was the place he was born, He has a kind heart and enjoys bringing up subjects about the forest when he talks to fellow cats.
M/C/K: None yet.

Name: Fawnheart
Age (In moons): 30 moons (because I actually haven't read the books in a while so I'm assuming moons are months)
Clan: FrostClan
Appearance:  sketch-1504113583512.png
Art by me
Full artwork can be displayed on my profile
Personality: A laid-back she-cat. She is a fierce warrior, but usually doesn't care for much except survival.
M/C/K: She had one mate, Jaystorm (deceased). She had one kit, Goldenkit (deceased). When they both died, she just gave up on life.

Name: Ashheart
Age (In moons): 29 moons
Clan: EmberClan
Appearance: Grey tabby with a white underbelly. His eyes are yellow.
Personality: Fierce, violent and untrustworthy. He killed off Jaystorm and Goldenkit just so he could have Fawnheart to himself.
M/C/K: He has no kits, and hasn't had any mates. He has a huge crush on Fawnheart and will even kill for her. Sadly, Fawnheart dislikes him, more than she despises other cats.

I am not joining this Rp, but I have posted to inform you guys that the Discussion is in 'General Role Play', not 'General Role Play Discussion'.