• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Wait Until Kingdom Come

That was beautiful, man. *wipes away tear*

How have I been so quiet about everything!? Man, I wish I would've spoken up and contributed! :p Anyway, I'll try to get my first post up soon.

I really need to check some stuff.... But with kingdoms, if you rule you decide what goes on inside (for the most part) but each kingdom kinda had a theme. Steel being metal stuff like weapons and grass being farming and whatnot.

We're pushing the boundaries with this thing, go for it as much as the rules allow you!!!

Also, Since Incineroar is now a dark forest inhabitant feel free to take control of him and his convo with Majora.

Nah I was talking to C.C. She was on at midnight, and now she's on in the middle of school. Is it break or something?

Alright, kinda obvious at this point that I'm now introducing a new character that I am using, so just for reference...

Name: Sol
Species: Litten
Appearance: His looks are pretty much that of the average Litten. He does have a few slight differences, his "whiskers" are not as spiky, they are a bit shorter than average too. the same goes for his tail tip, which is a bit fluffier and soft looking, and because it isn't as long it doesn't twist as much and instead gently curves. His ears a bit large for him, but not by too much, and he has a small white blaze on his nose and a little white tuft of fur on his chest. His pupils are much wider, the red in them instead is blue. Overall, a normal Litten is spiky and sharp and feral, Sol is more of a kitten, being rounder and softer and his head actually appears to be proportional with the rest of his body. (But it's still large cuz he's a kitten xD) He has a small nick in the very top/tip of his left ear, and a small scar across the bridge of his nose.
Accessories: None
Family: His mother, an unnamed Torracat, and his father, an unnamed Incineroar (recently banished)
Profession: Was being trained by his father, aspires to become a guard one day although currently his dreams are a bit crushed (Poor baby D': )
Currently Living: Feather Down Town
Smol Bio: Really, he had a normal childhood. Other than being slightly bullied in the fire kingdom, since they had recently learned Incineroar was part dark type. He and his family left quickly to avoid the everstone requirement in the fire Kingdom, and found safe haven in Feather Down Town. He, being a Litten, hid his emotions and because of his past experience of being bullied, quickly established his place in the hierarchy of children. He used to pick fights in the Fire Kingdom, which is where the few 'battle wounds' came from. He secretly admired Crescent for some time, partially because of the mystery surrounding the Shiny. Sometimes he'd see her through the workshop window briefly, but the angle from the rooftop could never allow him full view of her working, not to mention her temper impressed him. (Because angry Crescent is a sign that you better run and hide and hope she ain't coming for you.)
Personality: He actually has a level head despite his love for fighting. He only had a bit of a temper and tendency to squabble with other children due to no positive outlet for his energy. However, that's gone thanks to the training his father set up for him. He isn't the most helpful son or friend, sometimes forgetting manners and coming off as rude, but he does have good intentions at heart. He, despite his rather brutally honest nature, hates bullies even though he sometimes has no filter. He is very supportive and openly a goofball around his father, but he isn't close with anyone else yet.
Moveset: Revenge (Egg Move from Father) Swords Dance, Fire Fang, Crunch (Another Egg move, but from the mother) Leer
Aaaaaand Roleplay Sample: Psh I already go here.

Name: King Karp
Species: Magikarp
Appearance: Shiny
Accessories: None
Family: Two Magikarp, both long dead.
Profession: Crazy old hermit
Currently Living: Some underwater cave in the Water Kingdom
Smol Bio: King Karp was born somewhere along the river that divides the region. Being shiny, he always stood out among the other Magikarp. Invevitavly this gave him quite a big head, and he began bragging to anyone who would listen. His friends, Teacher and Family all tried to talk sense into him, but he just assumed they were jealous and in his arrogance, ran away from home and changed his name to "King Karp". During his journies, he realised that nobody cared about Magikarp, shiny or not, and that there was more to life than vanity. Years went by and he finally mustered up the courage to return home to apologise to his family, only to find that they had passed years ago. With no reason to stay in the village, Karp left for the Water Kingdom. Since then, he has seen the rise and fall of empires, the changing of the tides and the rise of a new king. He has now resigned to a life of being known as a crazy old hermit in a cave (the Water Royal Army can't be bothered moving an old guy out of a cave that has no use anyways)
Personality: Karp seems crazy, but this is merely a facade to enjoy his solitude. He is in fact a wisened Magikarp with knowledge of all kinds of things. He is really kind and generous to those who he feels deserves his trust and kindness
Moveset: Splash, Tackle, Bounce, Flail
Aaaaaand Roleplay Sample: Already part of the RP :)

Also when going to copy the form I realised something
CrunchyCucumber's OC Crescent has had nine children at age twelve...

Dark themes ahoy~

but ye the nine children at age 12 is a nod to the massive amount of shiny farming you see people put Eevee's through. I kinda incorporated that into the role-play with that traveling Pokemon trafficking group as reference to all the Pokemon that are massively bred... so don't shy away from having a servant or two show up in a castle or something

Yeah, quick question: How should I start with this RP? I doubt anyone's near the Normal-type Kingdom right now, right? Not to mention that I haven't really been reading the posts...

Hmm... I'm not sure. You could maybe create a second character, or be traveling for a while, then come across the village. Maybe. I'm not the best at plot manipulation

Feather down town is almost smack dab in the middle of the area between the normal/ground/flying kingdoms and close to the dark forest, then we have the steel and water kingdoms being relatively active.

Hey, if you could create a full map with the fixed locations of the kingdoms, that'd be great. I know you made that one earlier, but you said it wasn't final.

Note 1: have a very rough map with territories kinda, but I am not happy with it because it is too vague, even for me, so I will be redoing it

Note 2: inactivity here alert, due to doing the map, other roleplay's, and I got a fever over the weekend.