• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Wait Until Kingdom Come

awesome, happy to be aboard
Seriously, if this was the real world, any opposing groups who do not like him as a king would almost definitely begin spreading rumours that he was a dark type, it would almost certainly do some damage to his reputation at the very least
yeah that was pretty much what i was thinking when it came down to water kingdom drama.
And can Locke be mostly indifferent towards dark types (at least on a case by case bassist) do to his heritage and being treated like an outsider in his home village.

Cool. What would the Hydreigon evolution line think of the fairy types? After all, they are both dragon and dark. Some interesting variety there.
Haha, First, extreme fear for one.
Then they'd probably be the most over protective dork ever because this is the first time they've had a friend (Dark Type into play here) but then they'd be jumpy as heck because said friend can pummel them into the ground. All three heads would fight over the cookies they are given unaware the fairy type would probably bake them some more.

I'm still a little confused, how could someone not know someone was a dark type if types are common knowledge, unless there not and ill just go back to my seat.

Well, Alolan Meowth, for one, got a dark typing. You'd probably be unassuming of their new type since most meowth are normal type. Things like that. And also, like umbreon, if you evolve into a dark type, you'd probably be forced to not evolve. (Incineroar)

Also, high time I shared the general map with ya'll... File_000.jpeg

Now the names aren't actual placement, it's merely grouping them into where they are located generally, and they don't have to be in the order they are. But the fighting and psychic I think should actually be located where they are written. Other than that it is open to interpretation, but this hopefully helps when you think about the world's layout.

I was being good, i was sleeping *halo appears as I stand in front of one of the many scorch marks*
Might be a little bit before I can post when its up, I will be on my phone for a bit

Yea... sure you all were.

The thread might take a while, life is happening and I am stressing with this last minute application that has been sprung upon me that is due tuesday, and Sky knows how long my school days are so I gotta jam it today. *Runs off stressfully*

I hope I'm not too late to join. *deep breath* Okay here we go.

Name: Arrow
Species: Talonflame
Appearance: Arrow has a not notable markings that make him stand out from others of his species, except he has a slightly larger wingspan and his wings are much stronger. Also his beak is again slightly longer then the average Talonflame, but not by enough to make it noticeable.
Accessories: He wears a pair of black googles, that rest on his forehead. However, when he flies, he puts them over his eyes. He has a satchel in which he uses to make deliveries. It's a faded brown color and been in his family for a long time.
Family: Arrow comes from a long line of Couriers. Both his parents were Couriers, before they retired. His parents both spend a lot of time traveling around, enjoying their retirement. Due to this, he rarely sees them face to face for an extended perio of time.
Profession: Courier
Currently Living: Feather Down Town
Small bio: When Arrow was young, he was raised to be Courier. But he time he was a Flethinder, he was taught how to carry packages. His speed soon became evident, and he was rumored to be a prodigy Courier. While the average Talonflame can reach 310 mph, as a top speed, he can reach 390 mph as a top speed, making him a major asset to the whole idea of being a Courier. However, Arrow never had the heart to tell his parents his real dreams of being a racer, and continued to work as. Courier.
Personality: Arrow is a cocky, fun loving guy. He loves to boost to incredible speeds, and take insane risk. He's best described as an adrenaline junkie. He's pretty easy going, but is quite impatient. He will always work hard and give his best.
Moveset: Flame Charge, Brave Bird, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace
Sample Post.
---------------------------------------
Arrow dove head first into the canyon. He felt the breezes, pushing against his wings, creating turbulence. But that didn't matter. his body became engulfed in flames as he used Flame Charge, as a way to boost his speed, and block the winds. Sure people, called him an adrenaline junkie, stupid, wasting his time. But then again, he had finished his deliveries early. Again.

Arrow had always loved racing. He would race anyone he could. However, after a while, the other Flying Type children decided that racing Arrow, was a fruitless effort. He always won. So he just race himself, spending so much of his free time in this canyon. This canyon was like a second home to him. He gave a final spin around, made a u-turn and began to head back to Feather Down Town, to hopefully grab some grub.