• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Voxistale (Undertale RP)

"I'm sorry, I was talking to Undyne and Alphys... Asgore told me I had to go back.. I met him along the way.." Frisk explained to Toriel, coming inside. "Hi, Asriel!" She added, waving.

Papyrus remained silent for a solid minute, before looking back at Gaster. "Why did you interrogate him? ...How did you interrogate him?" He asked, his voice etched in concern, seemingly for the individual being interrogated.

"Yeah, it's a special one..." Asriel started to say before seeing Frisk. "Oh, hey Frisk!"

"I did what I had to." Gaster said, his eyes turning purple to press the unspoken point that it was something Papyrus shouldn't ask him about.

Papyrus looked away, letting out a sigh. "SANS ONCE TOLD ME, THAT NO MATTER WHAT, PEOPLE WILL HURT PEOPLE, AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. I WAS SMALL AT THE TIME, IT WAS AFTER YOU... WELL, I HAD A BULLY." Papyrus began, evidently about to go into story. "HE WASN'T A NICE PERSON AT ALL. HE ENJOYED TO HURT ME, BUT I WOULD ALWAYS SMILE AT HIM. EVENTUALLY, SANS ATTACKED HIM. I DIDN'T SEE HIM FOR A LONG TIME. SANS REMINDED ME THAT VIOLENCE IS ONLY SORTED OUT WITH VIOLENCE, BUT ASKED ME TO NEVER DO WHAT HE'D DONE."
Papyrus looked back at Gaster. "BUT I DON'T BELIEVE VIOLENCE IS SOLVED WITH VIOLENCE. KINDNESS IS A FAR MORE EFFECTIVE ROUTE."

Gaster took Papyrus' words into consideration.
Then suddenly, a memory came back to him. From a time before Papyrus or Sans.

"Hey, you alright?" Gaster asked to his friend.
"...no." Asgore replied. "Being blunt with you, no I'm not."
"What's wrong?"
"A human. Well, a group of humans." Asgore said. "They started picking on us because of our race. Called us livestock. Animals. They even tried to attack Tori."
"...what?" Gaster recoiled slightly in shock, his pupils vanishing. "Where do they live and what are their names?"
"Gaster, no." Asgore said, gripping his shoulder. "I don't want you getting involved in this. People are jerks. Being an ass to them won't change anything."

A few hours later, Gaster had been walking the streets in thought when a group of humans came up to him.
"Hey, bones. Where you going this late?" the leader asked.
"For the record, it's only 4 'o' clock." Gaster had responded before turning back around and starting to walk off. That's when one of the humans had grabbed him and thrown him into a wall.
"Time for you to return to the grave, huh?" the human said, a smug grin on his face. "Yeah, we'll make sure not to open your coffin once you get back home. And tell those goats we said hi."
"You're the ones who...?!" Gaster narrowed his brow, and a single bone came out of the ground.
He sent it right through the human's shoulder. The human screamed out in pain.
"Leave. NOW. And stay away from my friends and I for the REST OF YOUR SORRY LIVES." Gaster said, his purple eyes glowing. The humans ran away in fear, the leader stumbling behind them.
They passed someone on their way out - someone Gaster recognized. It was Asgore.
"Gaster... what did you do to him?" Asgore said, eyes shaking.
"I... I delivered justice." Gaster said, walking away. "I know you didn't want me to. I'll try to hold back next time."
"Gaster..." Asgore replied solemnly. "Mercy is something important. I hope you understand that. He deserved it, yes, but that doesn't give you the right to just-"
"I didn't kill him." Gaster said, teleporting away.

"...some people just aren't as nice as you are, Papyrus." Gaster said, a twinkle in his eyes. "You can live by that philosophy. I guess you were spared from my wrathful side."

Papyrus continued to stare at Gaster. "FOUR YEARS AGO, MY BULLY CAME BACK. HIS LIFE WAS UNSUCCESSFUL IN THE CITY, AND HE WAS LOOKING FOR FOOD. HE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR TO FIND HIM BEGGING, BUT I BROUGHT HIM INSIDE. I SHOWED HIM KINDNESS HE'D NEVER KNOWN. WE'VE BECOME GOOD FRIENDS. THERE ARE NO HARD FEELINGS THERE..." Papyrus concluded, and looked back at Sans. "I GUESS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY, IS THAT MAYBE NEXT TIME, SHOW OUR ENEMY KINDNESS. SHOW THEM WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER, AND THAT WE CAN BE FRIENDS, AND JUST MAYBE, THEY CAN CHANGE. I BELIEVE EVERYONE CAN BE GOOD, IF THEY JUST TRY." At this, he looked back at Gaster with a smile.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"Come inside, my child. You never know what could be lurking in the dark." Toriel said, looking about as she put her hand behind Frisk's back and gently ushered her in, casting a glance back into the dark as she closed the door. "You two get ready for bed. Asgore will return with Chara soon." She ordered gently.

Jake was now long gone from the scene, having ran away 1 minute ago to his little apartment where he lived with his cousin. They weren’t close, but they were friends none the less. Jake went to the bedroom and booted up his laptop and played a game on it. He was in no mood for anything else. His mind went blank as he killed the simulated aliens. “Hey buddy, wanna watch a movie?” Jake’a cousin asked. “No.” Jake replied coldly. For the rest of the night they didn’t talk. Jake had posted the images of the crime scene online and had dared those who committed the crime to come and get him if they had gotten angry. Jake held a bottle of pepper spray and a small trench knife inside his desk where he played. He was ready for someone to break down his front door.

Frisk nodded. "Okay!" She answered, walking up the stairs, waving "Good Night" to Toriel as she went up.

Frisk then realized she hadn't told Toriel about the control over the timelines and no longer being able to SAVE and LOAD. Though.. She didn't want to let Toriel worry. She hated telling her problems to other people/monsters, but she had to do it sometime. She thought that it would be best to tell her the next day, as she went to bed.

"Not everyone." Gaster said to himself, too quietly for Papyrus to hear.

"…alright. Good night." Asriel said, going back into his room. A few minutes later, however, he tried to sneak out of the house.

Papyrus turned his head from Gaster, and again, looked back down at Sans. "I HOPE HE GETS BETTER SOON. I REALLY DO MISS MY BROTHER. EVEN HIS PUNS, AS AWFUL AS THEY ARE."

Now was his chance to strike. They had already led a few successful attacks; killing the MTT employee, landing one of the toughest monsters in a hospital, destroyed two monster constructs, and now, they were ready to deal a crippling blow to the monsters.
Asgore was now on the chopping block, and he was excited to be taking on the 'King of the Monsters'.
His golden-bronze soul appeared before him, as he prepared his strike.
The soul of Vengeance.
With that, he fired a beam of light from his soul, golden and bright as it eradicated the shadows around it, speeding towards the king at an alarming rate.
Time to see if a king can live up to his reputation.

comic

Toriel returned to her book, trying her best to keep her eyes open until Asgore and Chara return. She let out a yawn, and let her tired eyes close...

"O-of course, Asgore. I'll get to that, right a-" Alphys began, looking up at Asgore until seeing a strange golden color appear a ways away, and a sudden burst of light and energy. "ASGORE!" She yelled, but he'd already taken action.
Whirling about, his glowing red trident materialized in his hands as he used it to absorb the attack, pushing him back only a few inches. "Alphys. Leave. Find Dr. Gaster." Asgore ordered in a serious tone, quite surprised from the sheer power of the attack.
Alphys wasted no time is departing from the now-engaged battle, running off.
"Do not be a coward. Show yourself so I may purge you." Asgore growled into the darkness.

The man stepped from the shadows, illuminated by the red glow of Asgore's trident. He had to admit, he was impressed. The King had successfully survived the attack, almost effortlessly. "Purging me will be the least of your concerns. Surviving will be your biggest." He smirked as he raised his arm, and several blasts appeared, all at different angles around Asgore. It would be impossible to block them all.
Trojan folded his arms as he smirked at the scene unfolding before him. Toying with a king. Sounds fun.

comic

Asgore quickly flipped his trident upside down, and slammed it into the ground. Blasts of fire shot from all directions, almost like solid pillars as they slammed into each of the blasts with accuracy, stopping each one with ease. Immediately after, he charged at the human, swinging his trident with tremendous force.

The King seemed to be living up to his reputation, which excited Trojan, and as the Trident was sent on a collision course for him, he lazily put up a golden barrier between him and it, believing it would stop Asgore in his tracks.
But not so. With a yell of shock from Trojan, the barrier was shattered by the trident, and it didn't even slow it as he felt the trident collide with him.
In a flash, the battle was already over. Trojan felt himself being propelled to the side by the immense force of the trident, and slammed into a concrete wall, shattering it.
Somehow, he'd already lost, as his vision grew hazy.

Yellow-Soul watched on in disappointment as Trojan was easily apprehended by the king. It appeared as though he needed to do everything himself.
With lazy confidence, he raised his arm, and a barrage of yellow projectiles appeared behind Asgore, hurtling at him.

comic

Asgore let out a huff as he watched the assaulting human collapse in a pile of ruble. Stomping towards him, Asgore didn't notice what was headed for him.
As the yellow projectiles hit, Asgore stumbled forward, but quickly whirled about, forming a wall of flame to stop the remaining projectiles. Glaring about, Asgore narrowed his eyes. "I am no stranger to inflicting pain. If you wish for me to induce it upon you, you're welcome to attack again." He growled, getting a little pissed now.

Alphys stopped at the entrance of the laboratory. She quickly knocked on the door, only to find it ajar. Nervously, she entered, walking quietly in, before seeing James, and letting out a sigh of relief. "J-James!" She called. "Where's Gaster?"

Mettaton had just heard the recent news of the exploits of the criminals, and he (People say it's a "He" in the game) was heading over to the laboratory, slightly worried. She noticed Alphys getting in, so she quietly opened the door. "Hello? Alphys? James? I hope you don't mind, dears, but I decided to get in too."

"Gaster's at the hospital with Papyrus, watching Sans." James said. "I was actually heading over there to meet with them now. Why?"

Asriel let out a sigh of relief as he creeped through the door and outside. Now in the garden, he kneeled down in a small patch and begun to dig a hole with a small shovel.

Yellow-Soul made no reply as he walked towards Asgore, and flicked his hands, creating a multitude of yellow-projectiles, and rained a bullet-hell down upon the king.
"You monsters are truly annoying. Why couldn't you just stay underground, forgotten?" He asked boredly.

Papyrus suddenly stood, and started heading for the door, grabbing his dress coat and slipping it on. "I'M SORRY TO LEAVE YOU LIKE THIS, GASTER, BUT I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE A JOB. I SHOULD REALLY GET GOING..." He apologized as he went for the door, but stopped, and turned to Gaster, awaiting any response before leaving.

comic

Asgore swiped the trident, creating a torrent of fire that protected him from the attack. "Who are you?" He asked roughly as he began to stomp towards Yellow-Soul, continuing to effortlessly block the attacks. "What do you want?"

"Asgore needs our help, there's a human attacking him!" Alphys said quickly. "He asked for Dr. Gaster!"

"A human? Really? I thought the humans were fine with King Asgore now! Well, we've got to help him, then!" Mettaton replied, quite surprised. She immediately prepared a jetpack, which was something Alphys had him equipped with, after his latest update.

"Wait, what's?!" James said, whipping out his cellphone. "Gaster! You there?"

"It's fine." Gaster replied before his cellphone rang again. "Hello? James?"
"Asgore's under attack, I think from the same people!"
"What?! Where?!"

"Damian." Yellow-Soul replied bluntly. "And I want the eradication of Monster-Kind. You don't understand how socially impacting the return of your race is. I'll be doing the world a favor." With that, he thrust his arm outward, creating a larger, more powerful blast of energy to sail at Asgore, at a nearly incomparable speed.

"WHAT IS IT?" Papyrus asked, staring at Gaster in concern. "IS... IS EVERYTHING OKAY?"

comic

Asgore swung his trident up, but not quickly enough as the blast slammed into his chest cavity, forcing the oxygen from his lungs as it sent him hurtling into a nearby wall, easily crashing through, landing with a heavy thud.

Alphys twiddled her thumbs nervously as she began pacing. "I-I hope Asgore's okay..." She muttered. "And Undyne..." She added, her brow creasing on concern. She was also deep in thought, trying to process why the human's attacked, and why they chose now. Hadn't they already caused enough trouble in one day?