• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Voxistale (Undertale RP)

Sans froze at Chara's joke, before giving a snort as he tried to keep himself from laughing, but to no avail as he burst out in hysterical laughter. Several humans and monsters alike turned in interest and confusion to the skeleton.
"That... was... hella funny!" Sans gasped out as he tried to get a breath. "Mettaton is gonna need some ice for that one." Letting out a sigh as the bar continued as usual, Sans shook his head at Chara. "That just earned you my respect."
He chuckled again.

Gaster just looked at the child while James just barely held in his laughter. "Wow. Now THAT was a good one. What is it you don't like about this kid again, Gaster?" James asked. "I know I haven't known them long, but I can't see anything bad about th-"
"She killed Sans in an alternate timeline." Gaster said bluntly, too quiet for others to hear. Gaster picked up his mug of coffee while James froze.
"...I'm sure there's something you're missing...?"

San winked at James. "Nope. He's not missing anything. This kid was the cause of genocide several different times. 'Course, that's all behind her... er, right?" He asked, turning to Chara, a flash of blue in his left eye.

"Sans. Gaster... Come quickly. There's something you may want to see..." Grillby's voice called from the bar. His voice had a sense of rare urgency, which made Sans nearly frown as he disappeared on the spot.

"James?" Gaster said, teleporting to the bar side with Sans. The purple flames that appeared around Gaster for a single second still unnerved James.
"Coming!" James replied, dashing over. He was still holding his second burger.
"What is it, Grillby?" Gaster asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"..." Grillby turned off the recently installed television he had set up at the bar. "You missed it... there's been a death. A monster was the victim."
"Who?" Sans asks quickly, eyes narrowing.
"I don't know them. Somebody called 'Burgerpants'?" Grillby replied, and Sans seemed to calm down a little, before turning to Gaster. "... Just a common crime? Or something... different...?"
He turned his head to look at Chara, before turning back to his father. "It wasn't her. I know it wasnt."

"Then what of the other child?" Gaster said, crushing his mug in his hand as both his blue and red eyes showed. He snapped back to normal when he realized what he had just shifted to. "Sorry about the mug, Grillby. I'll pay for a replacement." Gaster replied kindly.
"Do the police have any leads?" James asked. "What do they know of the crime?"

Asriel was walking down the street when he saw a cordoned-off area with police tape and officers. "Oh no..." Asriel ran over. "What happened here?" he asked a policeman.

"It was recent. As always, the news was vague and undescriptive." Grillby replied as he whipped out a broom and dustpan, quickly cleaning up the mess.
"Frisk? No... no... I mean... she wouldn't..." Sans muttered. But he couldn't be sure. Frisk was always unpredictable. They had followed through on a genocide run for seemingly no reason, multiple times, also resetting several happy endings multiple times. "I need to find Paps."

"My father's a detective. With your legal credits, I'm sure we could figure out more about the situation. Getting Asgore or Asriel on our side would guarantee that we'd be getting a handle on the situation." James said.
"Do you really want to get involved with this?" Gaster asked.
"Who's the one that loves mysteries and investigations, here? And who's the one with the analytical mind, here?"
"I suppose you are fit for the investigation." Gaster responded, smiling. "Sans... Chara. Would the two of you like to join us? Grillby, where was the crime scene?"

"It occurred at the new MTT resort, where Burgerpants worked." Grillby replied as he disposed of the mug remains.
San froze. "That isn't near MTT studios, is it?"
"Acrossed the street from it. Why?" Grillby asked. San made no reply as he teleported away, disappearing with a look of panic on his face.

"THEN, YOU INSERT THE NOODLES INTO THE POT, LIKE SO. UNDONE TAUGHT ME THIS METHOD, BY THE WAY." Papyrus continued as he straightened his chef hat and dumbed the entire box of spaghetti noodles into the pot, box included.
Suddenly, appeared nearby, arousing the Master Chef's attention.
"SANS WHAT ARE YOU... WHAT'S WRONG?" Anger turned to concern as Papyrus recognized the look of panic on his brothers face.
"N-nothing. I'm fine... I just... thought you could use some help... quality bro time." San replied, looking around the live studio.

The child shrugged. "I'll come along, but I know everyone will probably point fingers and... there he goes. What's so important near MTT studios?" Chara glanced at the television's black screen for a moment. "Wait, didn't Asriel say he was going to be there?" In realisation, they practically slammed their hands against the bar. Chara jumped off the bar stool and bolted outside in what could be considered record time before they froze. They had no idea where MTT studios was, did they. On top of that, it was likely too far away to walk, especially from Grillby's. Then again, like hell they were about to ask the only other monster that could teleport for help. They put their hand on their chin, wondering what to do next. After all, there was no way there were going to just leave their adopted brother within a street's length of a crime scene, wherein the criminal still might be present. They kicked a nearby pebble in frustration. This was a huge waste of time.

"...fine." Gaster said, and he put one of his hands on Chara's shoulder. "I'll take you to the crime scene. From there you're on your own." Gaster's eyes glowed, and the Strongest Monster and his two human companions warped to the MTT Resort.

As soon as they got there, Gaster was shocked to see Asriel right next to the tape. "Prince Asriel! What are you doing here?"
"Oh, Gaster! Chara! James!" Asriel said, smiling at them. "I was visiting MTT Studios with Papyrus, but he went to go film his new show and I had to leave. Then I came across this. I can't help but investigate. Unfortunately, the police here aren't telling me anything."
"Have you told them of your royal status?"
Asriel blinked for a few seconds before face-palming. "That's totally right. Excuse me, officer? I'm Prince Asriel Dreemurr, as in son of Asgore Dreemurr. With me is Gaster, the royal scientist. Can you please inform us of what happened here?"
(@Dave Strider mind RPing as the police officer?)

"Sorry, Prince Asriel, but we still aren't sure about it ourselves... just... blood and dust." The Officer replied a little quietly.

"No no no, bro. You leave the box out." Sans whispered to Papyrus.
"THE BOX WAS A JOKE." Papyrus addressed the small audience as he swiped the box out of the pot and set it on the stove to boil. "NOW, WE MAKE THE SAUCE-"
"Commercial break!" Sans interrupted as he grabbed Papyrus and pulled him offstage. "SANS. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS RUSE?" Papyrus questioned in irritation. "Have you seen anybody... weird around?" Sans asked. Papyrus looked up, deep in thought, before returning his attention to his brother. "NO." He replied bluntly.

Last edited:
"Blood? That's unusual. How much of it?" Gaster asked.
"Huh? Why are you asking about the quantity of blood?" Asriel asked.
"Monsters don't naturally have blood - they've only been slowly gaining it while exposed to human air and eating human food. Even with a monster that has a lot of blood compared to the others, there still shouldn't be that much compared to a human." James explained. "Perhaps we could take a look at the scene? You know Gaster's credentials. I've also had some detective training from my father, Captain Micheal."

"Uh... sure, just right through the entrance... where they sell Glamburgers..." The Officer replied as he pulled up some caution tape to open a path for them. "But the kids stay."

A silent figure watched from the nearby alley, cloaked in black as they watched the new arrival of monsters. Soon-to-be victims would be a better term.
"We need to go. Cops are crawling all over the place." A gruff voiced ordered the figure, who shrugged him off. "Then go." Was it's only reply.
"The boss ain't gonna like you doin' this."
"I don't care. Leave."
The hulking man behind the figure opened his mouth to retort, but dropped it, turning around to several other men. "Come on. We're leaving."

Chara quickly moved away from the skeleton monster, looking around wildly before breathing a sigh of relief. Asriel was completely fine. However, he seemed awfully close to the crime scene. Doubtless he was just curious. The child, however, still wondered who had murdered a monster in cold blood. Lots of blood, apparently, for that matter. Chara walked up to Asriel, examining the crime scene for themselves. (Somewhat) disappointingly, there wasn't much to look at. Nonetheless, the real disappointment only set in upon hearing the officer's remark. "Why do we have to stay here?" It was a stupid question, honestly, that they already knew the answer to. Something about it 'being too dangerous,' or 'being exposed to too much badness for someone your size,' or another thing of a similar sort. "Nevermind," they said again after a moment of silence, instead turning to Asriel (who presumably couldn't come either despite his royal status). "Thank god you're okay, I assume you don't know anything about what happened here either, do you?"

"Nope." Asriel said, sighing. "The crazy thing was that it all happened while I was inside MTT Studios. I was in there for maybe fifteen minutes at most, and nothing had happened when I passed this place on the way in."

James and Gaster nodded, making their way in. James took out his iPhone, snapping a few preliminary pictures of the crime scene before the two walked in.
"What are you doing?" Gaster asked.
"Taking photos of the crime scene post-investigation." James replied, smiling. "This will help us keep in mind what the crime scene looked like... what was it? Twelve minutes after the crime?"
"Yes, twelve minutes!" one of the officers said.
"Thanks." James replied. He opened up a new app on his phone, specifically his notes. "I'll keep track of what we find here. So we know that the victim was Burgerpants, the crime took place at 4:57 PM, and that's about it for now. We'll have to investigate further."
"I've never actually been at a crime scene." Gaster said, pondering. "What is that white tape around the blood and dust?"
"That's where the body was, just before it disintegrated." James replied. "It's much easier to do with humans. I think this is the first time they've used it for monsters, mainly because there's not that many monster deaths (most wouldn't risk it with their magic) and the fact that the bodies disintegrate almost instantly. If I had to guess, the only way they'd be able to make this tape is with the security footage from MTT Resort's exterior camera. Actually, in that case... officer, do you think we might be able to have a look at that footage?"
"Sure." one of the policemen said, bringing over a camera. "This footage shows the murder." The footage showed Burgerpants outside, waving a sign, when a man walked up. Burgerpants seemed to say something to the man, but then the man held out a gun and shot Burgerpants. The monster fell over as the cloaked figure ran.
"Did you find the bullet?" James asked.
"No, it looks like it was taken." the officer replied.
"Dang. We could have used ballistic markings to help narrow it down."
"Ballistic markings?" Gaster asked. "Those are like fingerprints, right?"
"Well, sort of." James responded. "Ballistic markings are the unique pattern a gun leaves on a bullet. No two guns have the same ballistic markings, just like no two people have the same fingerprint. If we compared the bullet that Burgerpants was shot with to the nozzle of a gun, we could confirm that the gun was the murder weapon. But if the bullet is gone..."
"Then someone must have taken it.' Gaster replied. "May I take a look at all the footage the camera's recorded since the shooting?"

"Actually, you can't." A voice replied. It sounded stern, and confident, with an air of importance.
An older woman stepped forward. "Linda Lacy with the PHO. This is an official crime scene that you are not permitted to be at, regardless of your royal status," She said, looking at Gaster. "Or your father's status." She added to James. "You better leave now. You'll regret it if you stay."

The figure glanced in through the window, watching as a stout older woman marched towards the monster and human. He felt pleased at this intrusion. The less that those guys are involved, the better off he'll be.

"What?! But we've just started our investigation!" James said.
"Allow me to handle this." Gaster said, stepping forwards. "This crime concerns the death of a monster and took place at a monster-owned establishment. Mettaton, the owner of the facility, has already given us full investigative authority in case a crime like this were to occur. Therefore, the rights to investigating this crime scene belong to the royal family and associates. Therefore, I would think I have more right to be here than you, Ms. Lacy. I would ASK that you step aside and allow us to continue our investigation. If necessary, I will take this into the court's territory. So far, there is a lack of sufficient evidence required for investigation to be handed over to human forces. We will gladly accept your cooperation, but if you would kick us out of an investigation that by rights belongs to us, then I can and WILL fight you over it. Legally, of course."

"You're wasting your breath, Doctor." The woman replies smugly as she pulls out several documents. "I already have legal papers claiming this crime scene. All I needed was one phone call. If you wish to take this into court, I can assure you, that I already have legal, documented authority. I will politely ask you to leave the scene of investigation, and failure to do so will result in a direct violation of law against the state and the PHO." Several men and women came in from behind her, all withe the 'PHO' badge on their shoulders.
"Now." She added, to make herself clear.

"What...?" Gaster said, shocked. "Let me see those files." Gaster took the documents, reading them over.
"Gaster...?" Asriel asked worried.
"...what is this? This goes against the agreement made between the council and the king just one week ago!" Gaster said, slightly angry now. "All majorly monster-related legal matters are to be handled by monsters. That was a major part of the agreement the king signed!"
"They revised the document yesterday, if you haven't heard? There were things that needed to be changed." one of the men said. "They stopped the law, and made some changes. The king is to sign it later today. Thusly, we still hold authority here."
"...fine." Gaster said. "But I will not forget this outrage. You can be assured of that. James? It's time to leave."
"Alright." James said begrudgingly. The two walked past the tape. Gaster had a dark look on his face.
"...Gaster...?" Asriel said, worried.
"We're heading back to the lab. Now." Gaster summoned three hands, placing them on the shoulders of his three companions and teleporting them all away.

Back in the lab, the hands disappeared as Gaster walked over to the wall... and punched it. "What just happened?!" Gaster said. "They REVISED the agreement?! They must have done it intentionally to stall for time. It was supposed to be in effect this morning!"
"At least it wasn't a total waste of time." James said, smiling.
"What do you mean?!" Gaster shouted. "We went there, we got nothing, and we got booted out!"
"Well, we don't have nothing." James replied, holding up his phone. It had a picture taken that Gaster hadn't seen before.
"...James, you are the smartest kid I've ever seen."

The figure smirked as the monster stormed out with the human tailing behind. Linda Lacy also smirked.
Turning away, the figure felt satisfaction at this, and made his departure.

Papyrus could be found strutting down the street. Sans had taken off, and his first ever live episode had ended. Papyrus assumed he'd done amazing, as he should. He noticed Gaster, Asriel, Chara, and James (whom he'd previously met before), and was about to wave at them when they disappeared. He also noticed that Gaster didn't seem happy. Maybe he'd visit him later and give him a big hug.
Papyrus then continued on his way, ready to share his new card he'd had made with people.
'MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS'.
Is what it said, with a Picture of Papyrus on it, stirring Spaghetti in a pot. It was a sensational and inspirational picture for him.

Gaster and James had connected James' phone to the big TV, and were now viewing the pictures James had taken in high definition. James had managed to take quite a few photos while the people in the suits were focused on Gaster - getting many different angles and many different views. There was quite a bit of blood at the crime scene - not so much that it couldn't be considered monster blood, however. As expected, neither the gun nor bullet were anywhere to be seen. "Huh. Doesn't look like there's anything important around where the body was..." James said, thinking.
"Then why don't we look away from the body?" Asriel suggested. "Perhaps there's something outside of the crime scene the police missed that could be of importance?"
"That's a possibility." Gaster said, changing to another picture. "If there's anything outside the crime scene that could be relevant, we could investigate. The PHO wouldn't be able to stop us from investigating there."
Suddenly, James spotted something. "Hold up. Look at that!" James pointed to a spot in the picture where there was a man in a mysterious black cloak watching the scene from afar. "Looks like a potential murderer waiting to make his escape, if you ask me. The cloak he's wearing also looks like the same one from the security footage!"
"Then what do you say we check it out?" Gaster said, smiling. "Asriel, stay here with Chara. I want you out of the way in case something happens." Then Gaster and James warped away in a split-second, swallowed up by purple flames that vanished in a instant.

Name: Undyne
Race: Monster
Appearance: Blue Fish Monster. She's missing an eye, and she has a long Red Ponytail. Several Scars are on her body.
Attire: Casual; Black Tank Top, Blue Jeans, and Red Boots. Wears an Eyepatch over missing eye. In Combat; Black Battle Armor.
Magic: Can create spears. Some are normal, some are yellow and go backwards.
Skills and Abilities: Incredible Strength
Personality: Kinda mean, but she cares for her friends greatly.
Job: Captain of the Royal Guard
Relationships: Alphys (Wife) Gerson (Father Figure)

Name: Alphys
Appearance: Yellow Lizard, slightly hunched over.
Attire: Wears a white Lab Coat and glasses.
Magic: Can create strikes of lightning.
Personality: Nervous, but kind.
Job: Royal Scientist
Relationships: Undyne (Wife) Mettaton (Creation)

Undyne and Alphys walked side by side down the street, until they spotted Papyrus, walking. "Hey, punk!" Undyne laughed, walking over to Papyrus. "Are you doing good these days? What's been going on in Papyrus-land?" Alphys waved hello to Papyrus.

Papyrus lit up the moment he spotted Undyne and Alphys. "UNDYNE! DR. ALPHYS! IT'S BEEN GREAT, AS ALWAYS. METTATON FINALLY ALLOWED ME TO HOST MY OWN LIVE COOKING SHOW! I JUST FINISHED AIRING THE FIRST EPISODE, WITH SOME HELP FROM SANS." He informed as he opened his tuxedo, whipping out a couple of cards.
"THESE ARE MY BUSINESS CARDS! I ALSO WORK AS A CHEF OFF SCREEN TOO!" He said proudly, puffing out his chest, as he handed the cards to Undyne.
"ALSO. DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE?" He asked, gesturing to the crime scene.

"Oh my God..." Undyne muttered. "Alphys, come on." Undyne walked over to the police tape looking at the people who were around. "Excuse me?" Alphys asked to one of the people on the scene, Linda. "Can you inform us about what happened here?" While Alphys talked to Linda, Undyne showed off her hand to Papyrus, a nice diamond ring was on her finger. "Check it out. It's real diamond."

"WOWIE! I'VE NEVER SEEN REAL DIAMOND BEFORE! WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE!?" He asked innocently.

Linda glanced over at Alphys. "Nothing you need to concern yourself with." She said bluntly before turning away.

---

"So, kiddo... I've been thinking. Your birthday is coming up, and, well, I wanted to ask what you want?" Sans asked Frisk, who was standing in the doorway to the Dreemurr household. They furrowed their brow, before grinning. "A joke book!" They said, proudly. Sans chuckled. "Taking after your old uncle Sansy, huh? Well, I can't say no to that!"

Alphys walks back over to Undyne, saying, "The Investigators won't tell us what happened. There's been a murder. That's all I know." Undyne nodded, adding, "We best not get involved with matters we don't need too. I was just showing Papyrus the ring." Undyne grabbed Alphys hand and asked Papyrus, "You want to grab a bite to eat before we head home?"

"OF COURSE! I MAY BE A SKELETON, BUT THAT DOESN'T REFRAIN ME FROM EATING!" Papyrus replied, his voice betraying an air of importance... for some reason.
"WHERE WOULD WE GO?"

"On our Honeymoon, one of the things we did was go to a place called the Steak Shack, it's really good." Alphys smiled. "Why don't you join us?" "I'm down for that." Undyne replied. "How about we get Sans and Gaster to join us?"

"YES! BUT... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT GASTER... HE SEEMED REALLY UPSET WHEN I SAW HIM LAST..." Papyrus replied earnestly. "AND SANS SAID HE WAS GOING TO BE BUSY, BUT... I'LL GIVE THEM A CALL! MAYBE A NICE BREAK WOULD DO WELL FOR GASTER!"
With that said, Papyrus whipped out his phone, dialing Gaster, calling him.

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I'm sorry if I contradict anything here...
Name: Asgore Dreemurr
Appearance: One of the most intimidating monsters by appearance, Asgore is a massive ball of fluff, with gigantic horns jutting out of his head, broad shoulders and a toned body, he puts the King in King.
Attire: Usually casual clothing, unless it's an important event, e.g. a meeting with the Mayor. During these, he wears a business suit with black slacks, dress shoes, and a red tie.
Soul (Human): Monster Soul
Magic (Monster): Can generate powerful fire magic at will and can also generate a large red trident similar to Undyne's spears.
Skills and Abilities: Asgore has immensely high stamina, and can fight until he is no longer physically capable. Alongside being able to take some serious blows and shrugging them off, Asgore is not truly a fighter at heart, with a mildly pacifistic nature.
Personality: Alongside with what was previously mentioned, Asgore is afraid to use his full power, especially if he knows what he's doing is wrong. He's also timid in many occasions, and doesn't take action immediately, preferring to wait until he feels he's ready.
Job(s): Ambassador for the Monsters.
Relationships (Not limited to romance): Asriel (son), Toriel (re-married), Sans (personal friend), Undyne (previous champion), Alphys (personal friend), Gaster (Personal friend).
Other (Optional): None
Name: Toriel Dreemurr
Appearance: Toriel is smaller and slimmer than Asgore, her horns also only being small stubs, her appearance is also more welcoming and warm than most any other monster.
Attire: Usually wears different dresses. Dresses smart when getting serious.
Soul (Human): Monster Soul
Magic (Monster): Fire magic, as powerful as Asgore's.
Skills and Abilities: Toriel shares the same stats with Asgore, but is far more pacifistic than the mountain king, and never uses her full power.
Personality: She is kind, warm, and motherly to virtually anybody she encounters, but isn't shy from a fight, and will protect those she loves no matter what.
Job(s): Teacher
Relationships (Not limited to romance): Asriel (son), Asgore (re-married) Sans (close personal friend), Papyrus (personal friend), Gaster (personal friend), Undyne (shaky friendship).
Other (Optional): None
"Tori, stop-" Asgore pleaded as Toriel stomped past him. "Don't 'Tori' me! What makes them think they have the audacity to revoke the agreement!? We both signed it!" Asgore looks away. "We just need to work harder." He replied, causing his wife to whip around, glaring at him. "Asgore Dreemurr. I'm not doing your job for you, like I always have. It's time for you to stand up to them!" It wasn't exactly motivational. but the king could sense the commanding words in her voice, and she was looking quite dangerous. He didn't exactly have a choice. "Alright..." he sighed, giving in as he looked up at the capital building. "Tell Gaster the details." He said, and Toriel whipped out her iPad, large enough for her fingers to type. "Not until I tell the kids where we are." She replied. Asgore let out another sigh as he began to walk towards the capital.
Toriel sends a quick explanation to Chara, the only of her kids she'd entrusted with a phone @Riverrunner.
-Chara. Asgore and I will be home late again. There is some stew in the fridge from last night, and a butterscotch cinnamon pie for desert if we're not back by then.
She then proceeded to send a text to Gaster. @Eeveechu151
-The humans revoked the agreement, Gaster. Asgore is going to attempt to fix it.

Gaster and James teleported into the crime scene, looking over the area. Suddenly, Gaster pulled out his phone. He had two texts - one from Toriel and one from Papyrus. No, wait, that wasn't a call from Paps. It was a missed call indication. Gaster opened his phone and typed back.
I know. That's why they were able to ban me from investigating the crime scene. But thanks to James, we can try an alternative route.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Toriel's brow corrugated into a frown as she read Gaster's reply. What did the Royal Scientist think he was doing? He's illegally trying to investigate a crime scene? Toriel started to type out an angry response, before stopping and letting out a deep breath. She was powerless to stop it from happening anyways. One of the few logical ways to stop Gaster would be to threaten and/or blackmail his royal status, but that would be far too cruel for Toriel. Perhaps she'd just wait here for Asgore, hoping everything would work in the end.

We're not going to go against the law, Tori. Remember that I'm Asgore's legal advisor as well as Royal Scientist. Gaster continued with a sigh. James waved him over, and Gaster walked to where he was. The two headed down the alley they had seen the black figure in the photo hiding in.

They could see a dark figure bent over, kneeling on the ground, their back was to Gaster and James as they examined something on the ground, either not taking notice to the two, or not caring. They muttered something inaudible to themselves as they started to stand.

"Alphys, you coming?" Undyne asked with a smile. "Yeah, just give me one moment." Alphys replied, taking out her phone. The phone rang in Mettaton resort. "Hello, Mettaton? We kinda have a situation... Can you get over here to the Voxis City Square?"

The figure tensed, before rising to their full height, barely shorter than Gaster. Quickly, they drew out a thin knife, whirling around in an attempt to slash Gaster. They were big and hulking, intimidating to look at.

Two of Gaster's hands came out immediately, one summoning a green force-field that the knife harmlessly bounced off and the other creating a light blue streak of light that tore the knife from the man.
"That's not an answer." Gaster said, his red and blue eyes lighting up with purple flames.

The purple flames illuminated the man's face, as he displayed a show of shock on it, before stumbling back. "P-please don't hurt me, I'm just doing what the boss asked..." He whimpered, backing up, as well as trying to make himself look small.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel special." Muffet said, grinning at Sans as he chuckled back. "It's nothin'. Just thought I'd stop by, say hello. You getting an increase in customers yet?" He asked stepping into the diner. Muffet let out a sigh as she carried Sans' gift into the back, Sans following. "No. Still just enough to pay the bills, but that's it." She replied bitterly. "Ah, they'll come around." Sans told her. She looked back at him and smiled. "Thanks, dearie, but that's all you've told me in the past year..."
"They're all slow learners." Sans added, making Muffet giggle.

The mysterious man from earlier now sits on top of a roof, his body covered and cloaked as he gazed at the diner. This was his second target. Another small, less important monster, but the death of that idiot he'd killed earlier had caused enough ruckus, who knew what kind of damage killing this one would cause.