• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Voxistale (Undertale RP)

"And what exactly is this boss of yours?" James asked, leaning against the wall. "FYI, right now we're playing good cop/bad cop. I'm the good cop, and my bad cop here is the strongest monster. So I recommend you tell us what you're talking about."

Asriel sighed, eating his donut. It was good. "You're bound to get more customers, Muffet. Just give it time." Asriel said encouragingly.

Muffet only gave Asriel a smile. "Thank you, Asriel. Sans. You two are some of the only people that actually talk to me..." She let out a sigh. "It's a stupid coincidence, Humans hating Spiders. It's only natural they hate me. That's the only reason why I don't have many customers. Might be the reason why..." She shudders, but Sans understands why. He stops by quite a bit to chase off anybody Muffet claims to be freaking her out. They're usually weirdos in hoods looking for something too dirty for Sans to mention. "Yeah, well, you got us! And what's better than a punny skeleton and a shy goat?"

"I... You... You didn't hear anything!" The man yells, his eyes wide as he begins to panic.

"N-no! I... HELP! HELP! THERE'S A CRAZY MONSTER ATTACKING ME!" The guy began screaming, and the two interrogators could hear the telltale sounds of excited people begin muttering to each other as the Police pulled out flashlights, and started looking for where the yelling was originating.
The sun sunk low over the horizon. Dusk.

Gaster instantly teleported the three away mid-sentence. They arrived back in Gaster's lab. Gaster held the man closer to his face. "Like I said. TALK."
"Okay, this obviously isn't working." James said, pushing himself between the two. "Can you tell us what you know already?"

"I was just sent to watch the scene, man..." The guy whimpered. "I didn't do nothing wrong..."

"Okay. Move in. Eliminate the target." The mysterious figure ordered into a talkie, and several other masked figures came out of the shadows, around the corners, out of alleys, all headed for Muffet's diner.

"Hey, Asriel, It's getting late. You should probably go and head on home. You know how Tori is." Sans said, turning to Asriel as Muffet busied herself, sweeping the floor.

"Watch the scene? What's that supposed to mean?" James asked.

"Maybe I should. Mom does get worried when I- Sans! Muffet! Look out!" Asriel said, seeing guns being pointed from outside the windows. Activating his powers, he ran in front of Muffet to defend her.

Sans whirled around, immediately identifying the situation as his eye flashed blue, and Muffet and Asriel both disappeared, having been teleported to Asriel's house as the men fired, the windows shattering. Sans hadn't teleported.

"The scenes of his targets! I-I just had to make sure we couldn't be t-traced..." The man replied. "We do it after... you know... a job..."

"I-I don't know anything about him, just his name! It's... uh... Mors... and our jobs... Mors' jobs... to eradicate monster kind..." The man added at the end with a lightness in an attempt to seem innocent.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"So?" Toriel asked, folding her arms as Asgore walked down the steps to greet her. "They're revoking it. Something about monsters not having the legal rights a human does. They were calling me, us, animals!" Asgore growled. Toriel had ever rarely seen Asgore as upset as he is now, and both times she'd threatened to leave if his attitude didn't change. The third time she did leave.
But she was just as angered by this as he. "What!? What do we do?" She asked, glaring at the capital as Asgore began to calm, rubbing his temple gently. "Why don't we head home... It's getting late, and the children will miss us." Asgore suggested, and Toriel gave him a curt nod at this. "Let's."

Gaster's eyes turned purple, showing that he was activating his full power. "Explain."
"Yeah, I want to hear your group's prejudicial ranting motives." James said. "I'm SURE that'll make us forgive you for murder and let you go."

"Listen, I haven't k-killed anyone! J-just lemme-" He was interrupted as Gaster's phone began to ring.
Gaster could take notice that he truly wasn't at full power, something was suppressing him, and it could only be a link to one of his children.

Gaster realized this, one of his eyes flickering. One of his hands grabbed his phone, bringing it over to him. "Hello?" he said. "I'm trying to deal with something."

"Hello, Is this Doctor 'Wingding' Gaster?" A woman asked, emphasizing 'Wingding'. "You're listed as an emergency contact for 'The Great Papyrus' and 'Comic Sans'...?...?.?"
The man took this momentary distraction to try and begin inching away.

"Well, 'Comic Sans' is currently in the ICU right now, having sustained heavy damage, and I'm supposed to contact you." She replied in a bored tone.
The man whimpered.

Gaster froze. "...thank you." he said, both of his eyes vanishing. "James, make sure he doesn't get away." Gaster's eyes filled up with purple fire before Gaster teleported to the ICU. He was right in front of the main desk. "I'm looking for my son, Sans. Where is he?!" Gaster said to the receptionist, not even trying to hide the panic on his face.

The receptionist hadn't even put the phone down. It was the same one he'd just gotten off the phone with. "U-uhm... down the hall... room 12... 1..." She said, pointing down said hall with a shaking finger.

Gaster dashed down the hall, opening the door quickly. "Sans! Sans, are you in here?!" Gaster scanned the room quickly - even a second away from his son in this condition was torture to him. He didn't WANT that portion of his powers back. Not at all.

A doctor quickly approached Gaster. "Sir, you need to wait until we've finished operating... on..." The doctor froze upon recognition of Gaster. "Doctor Gaster...?" He asked.

"Yes, it's me. Doctor W.D. Gaster. Royal Scientist, Advisor, and father of two children. One of which I NEED to see NOW!" Gaster said, on the verge of freaking out. "His health is incredibly low - it's always been! Human medical tactics could kill him!"

"U-um..." The doctor looked back at the others, who had ceased their operation, before letting out a sigh. "I'm gonna be fired for this..." He muttered, before raising his voice. "Everybody, clear out. Let him take over." He ordered. The other doctors reluctantly followed through.

"UNDYNE..." Papyrus muttered. "S-SOMETHING'S WRONG.... WITH SANS..." He said, his voice beginning to rise. "I CAN FEEL IT! WE NEED TO GO, NOW!" He practically yelled in panic.
@Mewtwofan259

(Mewtwo is dropping out, so @Comic how do you feel about taking over for Undyne and Alphys?)
"We... we aren't sure..." The lead doctor replied. "We've never had a monster here before..."

comic

(Awesome, I love using Undyne. I'll do it.)
"What... Papyrus? What are you talking about? Don't be crazy, you can't... feel..." She noticed Alphys beginning to get excited.
"Lead the way Papyrus!" She exclaimed, understanding the bond between the brothers and their father. It was odd, yes, but it was there. She knew it existed, and if Papyrus said Sans was in trouble, then he wasn't lying.

Papyrus quickly took action, dashing away from the scene as the moon shone overhead. He took no regard to the other two, as his sole focus was on finding his brother. "OH SANS... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME...?" He huffed to himself.

"There's a large fist-shaped fracture above the left eye... socket." One of the doctors said. "He's incredibly weak."
Gaster narrowed his eyes. "Let me see." he said, walking over. He opened a black text box - a trick he had learned in the Void - and saw something. Sans was on 1 HP.
But that's not all. His LV was 8.
"...his body will heal naturally, but we have to restore his health." Gaster said, his eyes vanishing. "We need to feed him. In the Underground, it's the best way to recover health. I suppose the food is affected by magic or something along those lines."
"Well, where would we get that food?" the doctor asked.
"Muffet's." Gaster said, his purple eyes returning. "I'll be back in a minute." He teleported away.

Gaster appeared in Muffet's bar. "Muffet? Are you here?"

There was no reply. The dark diner had a strangely ominous feel to it. Gaster could notice bullet-like holes littering the chairs, tables and floor, as well as shattered glass. Several stray bones lay about as well, some broken in half. Also a pile of shattered bone, which might or might not belong to Sans' head.

"What...?" Gaster asked, looking around. He walked outside, trying to find someone that could tell him what had happened.

Meanwhile, James had created locks to keep the man held tight in a chair. "So explain to me what this group of yours is."

comic

"Ugh, PAPYRUS! SLOW DOWN!" Undyne yelled as she grabbed Alphys and quickly put her over her shoulders, causing the scientist to blush heavily as Undyne took off after Papyrus, easily matching his speed at first, but he was somehow even faster. This was surprising to Undyne, and soon, she was running out of breath, and forced to stop.
"It's o-okay Undyne, just c-catch your breath..." Alphys said as she looked over, recognizing Muffet's, and realizing it's current condition, making her freeze.

"I'm not saying anything more." The man replied defiantly, his courage having returned now that Gaster had left. "You'll die, knowing what you do." He informed.
Papyrus had just zoomed past Muffet's as Gaster came out. He noticed his father, and skid to a halt, turning around, and racing towards him. "GASTER! WHERE'S SANS!?"

(I love Azzy, so let's get more of him)
"W-what!?" Muffet yelled as she and Asriel appeared outside of Asgore and Toriel's house. She looked around in shock. "How... my shop... the spiders..." She narrowed her eyes at Asriel. "What's going on?"

"If I'm honest, I have no clue." Asriel said, sighing. "Wait... Sans! He teleported us away and...!"

"Papyrus!" Gaster said, running over to him. "Do you have any food from the Underground on you?! Sans needs it right away!"

"Aaaand...?" Muffet asked. "Don't leave me waiting! My shop could be in trouble, and that means my spiders are in trouble!"

"WHAT? YES. I ALWAYS CARRY A SPARE BOTTLE OF KETCHUP FOR SANS." Papyrus replied, pulling it out from his tuxedo. "WHERE IS HE? IS HE OKAY!? I FELT SOMETHING... HURT HIM..."

(This seems like a good roleplay. Nobody took Frisk, right? I guess I want to be her. Also, aliven!)
Name: Frisk (Dreemurr?)
Race: Human
Appearance:
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

Attire: Frisk usually wears her blue and purple T-Shirt, and she never actually changes clothes except sometimes. She also wears black, long pants. She also likes to wear her boots.
Soul (Human): Red SOUL/Determination (Same as Chara)
Magic (Monster): N/A
Skills and Abilities: Just like Chara, she's able to save and load the SAVE, thanks to her determination. Also, because of her determination, she's able to survive many attacks which would kill her. For the rest, she doesn't have much.
Personality: Normally, Frisk is a kind and generous child. She absolutely hates fights, as she doesn't like hurting other people, or seeing them get hurt. She likes hanging out with her friends, and she also really likes cooking.
Job(s): N/A
Relationships (Not limited to romance): Honestly, you know most of them. Though Toriel, Asgore, Asriel and Chara are just her adopted family.
Other (Optional): She enjoys flowers.

---

(I hope I can fit in with the plot.)

Frisk was in the middle of Voxis City, walking along the path as she was searching for the others. She was.. quite lost, actually. The city was really big, so it was hard to navigate through. "Hello? Sans? Papyrus? Chara?" She called out, looking around. She gave off a sigh, as she kept on looking another time.

Jake passed by muffet’s bakery, it was riddled with bullet holes. “Holy hell...” he stopped his skateboard and took out his phone, snapping a photo of it then texting it to first responders. He hesitated to send the text when he noticed the pile of broke bone and a bit of dust as the bones slowly disintegrated. “O-Oh God...” he then immediately sent the image to first responders and sat down on the sidewalk next to the scene, his back sliding down the bakeries outer wall.

Frisk kept on walking, until she spotted Muffet's Bakery and Jake. "Huh?" She thought, walking forward. "W-What happened to Muffet's Bakery?!" She said, turning to Jake quickly. "Do you.. know?" She asked, as it entered her mind.

comic

"FRISK!" Undyne yelled as she let go (aka dropped) Alphys, albeit unintentionally, but the scientist had already prepared for such an event, as she landed on her own two feet.
Undyne jogged past Papyrus and Gaster (@Dave Strider @Eeveechu151), coming to a stop before Frisk and Jake. "Who's your new... friend...?" She stopped as she looked about the bakery, taking note of it's damaged interior and exterior. Alphys soon huffed over, her being not as physically inclined as Undyne.
"This is what Papyrus was talking about..." Alphys muttered to Undyne as she watched the last of some bone turn to dust, her eyes wide. "Uhm... F-Frisk, you r-really shouldn't be here..." Alphys advised.

"Undyne! Alphys!" Frisk said, immediately coming towards them. "Papyrus knows what happened? Where's Sans?" She immediately asked, looking back at the damaged bakery. She began to feel... uncomfortable. Frisk hadn't felt this before - At least, not in a long time.

"He's at the hospital." Gaster said. "Someone hurt him. We need magical food to heal him. Presumably, he was attacked by the same group responsible for the monster murder." Gaster summoned a hand, his purple flames glowing in his eyes again.

"I-I'm not sure, but I think Sans was attacked..." Asriel said. "Gaster's gone out to figure out what happened..."

"Anything else you'd like to tell me?" James asked, leaning against the wall.