• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's Art

Thanks guys ♥

ej78fc.png
Wow I'm tired. I think I'll take a rest right here by this pink tree. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Right by this pink tree. Just a quick rest.

Virgil that is so cute :'D

I like the mushrooms on the ground near the tree...it's a very nice touch :3

Also I'd rest by that tree :'D

That tree looks very comfy to rest by c:

I also love the two above pics, it's very calming. (That would be a good thing, since I really need to calm down these days. *very grumpy lately*)
Also, I still want to hug your Mun'na and Koromori.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your Koromori stuff. It's just so cute! And that tree: I'd nap by it. Or in it. Yes, right between those two limbs. Huh, now I wanna climb a tree. But, a pink tree; cool. And Koromori looks indecisive in that picture. Cute. Keep making art! It's awesome! ;)

You make Koromori look so amzingly cute @3@
I always find myself dumbfounded by what you can do with simple Pokemon designs. Magical stuff once again!

Thaaanks for the comments everyone! :3
Cody said:
I like the mushrooms on the ground near the tree...it's a very nice touch :3
I'm glad you like those, 'cause they were a very last minute addition that I thought would fit nicely. Except I've never drawn mushrooms before and I didn't think they came out that well :V

34y5qp0.png
Mijumaru and Buizel decided to take the day off and head to the beach. Hells yeah.

Oh wow, there's a lot of things I love about this picture. Besides the obvious, the way you drew the ocean is just adorable, especially the foam that washes up on the beach shore. I quite like them sailboats in the distance as well. And of course, I absolutely adooorrrreee Miju and Buizel here. Buizel being all cool with his shade and drink in hand..errr, tail; and little Miju building a sand castle. Yes, I am quite happy with this. I am so glad I got to request it. Love your art, love you Virg. Simply amazingly adorable!

sfhfggahilaeha

Aaah that picture is brilliant. I like how you've faded the picture to make it look sunny and have all those little additions like the city and Buizel holding a drink with it's tail.

And look how pleased Mijumaru is with the sand castle. I think I may pick Mijumaru instead of Tsutaja :>

kjdjhdjhdffdddj

I love mij's little round body. So much huggable ♥
Buizel looks so kick-ass. Definetely the perfect attitude for such a perfecto day~
Everything looks so perfect. Nothing seems wrong in these pics, like all is in order.
But enough about my silly ramblings, squeesome material again Virgil.

bddhsaljzrr

It looks ausome and cute :3 It's so bright, plus the beach looks so nice, I'd like to jump in :D Plus Mijumaru looks like a teddy otter and Buizel looks like he's just chilin', which perfectly capture's their personalities ;D

YES.
THIS IS WIN.
I LOVE IT.
Miji is so cute with it's round body and adorable smile.
Buizel is so cool, chillin' with his drink in his tail.
The ocean is win. Just pure win.
Is that Huin City I see on the horizon? 030
I love this picture. It is win. That is all. Bai.

Toastie said:
And look how pleased Mijumaru is with the sand castle. I think I may pick Mijumaru instead of Tsutaja :>
DO IT.

Jason Wolfe said:
Is that Huin City I see on the horizon? 030
Possibly. I had Hiun in mind when I was making the city, but since I dunno if there's even a beach near Hiun yet I'm not gonna say it is :p

indie-reeper said:
Everything looks so perfect. Nothing seems wrong in these pics, like all is in order.
Teehehehe, nobody noticed that I left out Mijumaru's freckles >:3 don't even bother checking, it's already been edited~

Thanks for all the comments friiiiiieeeennddddssssss ♥ ♥

3023mtl.png
yeah a photo. 'cause everybody's doing it nowadays. Is my dawg ♥

EDIT:
50629108.gif
Also that bug thing ♥

First off, I love your beach pic. The foam is so scribbly and Mijumaru's sandcastle is adorable & tan. I wonder if Pokemon can tan...

Next, I love your dog. It should have its own show or something, I dunno~ ♥
And lastly, I love that bug Pokemon thing. Yes, I love everything you make. There's too much love.

VIRGIL. I. LOVE. YOUR. ART. IT IS GREAT.

I really like your Buizel...it's got a drink :'D

Also, that's a nice photo. I like how the path kind of leads the eye to your doggeh :'D

I'm late on the uptake, but in the pink tree picture, I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that something will happen when someone rests by it. :[

BEACH! IS! AWESOME! I love it. Miji is so cute! It looks kind of like a baby or a toddler or something. I kind of want to make a blue onesie thingy that has a shell on it for my future babies because of this. And Buizel is so cool and awesome. Probably trying to pick chicks with his little Miji nephew or something. The seascape is so pretty too; it could probably be in a different picture without any changing.

Dog picture looks fun. Where did you take it so you could get it from that angle.
And leaf bug is cute too ♥.

Rayn_Shyu said:
Dog picture looks fun. Where did you take it so you could get it from that angle.
I was on my roof C:
Thanks for the comments er'body ♥

314ymx3.png
Today we will be learning how to make Shikijikas. Here's one I made earlier. *pulls the picture out of the oven*

Thassocute! I like the shocked look on it's face...Dunno why. But you captured it perfectly ^^ (pun fully intended.)

Also...the shading looks a bit...different this time? It kind of looks like it has a sort of....shiny look to it? Like, reflective? Did you do something different this time?

Lol, Shiki's gettin' caught. it's just staring at the ball, like "What is that thing? And why is heading for ME?!?!" I think it's cute. I wish that was my Pokeball. I'm jealous!
Enough of my chatter, I love your art! *Steals Shiki.*

OMG that Shikijika looks so adorable Virgil :3 Anywho, I love that expression on it's face, it doesn't know what will await him >:D But it's still cute :)

Cody said:
Also...the shading looks a bit...different this time? It kind of looks like it has a sort of....shiny look to it? Like, reflective? Did you do something different this time?
I did sort of ignore the texture of Shikijika's fur and just decided to make it more metal-shading. I thought it'd be fun and it was :D

Thanks for the comments everyone ♥

242wleg.png
A little present for Sir Red. 'Cause I dunno.

I ♥ that picture. It's got a really good splashing effect where Red is and his expression is just...priceless.

I hope you do more member pics in the future *shot*

[me=Cody]puts away his gun[/me]

Virgil that's cool ^^ I just love Red's expression. It's priceless :D

The wave makes me happy. It just does. The small detail, the fact that it's not too detailed, though...the shape. It's a good wave.

Thanks guys :)

49217695.gif
I scribbled a Wobbuffet and it turned out not as bad as I thought it would so I made an actual attempt at a Wobbuffet. And then I was like hey I'll draw a Wynaut too. So I did.

So yeah, cutest Wobbuffet and Wynaut ever. They look like they're doing aerobics together like a Father-and-child duo and it just gushes cuteness and d'awwwwwwwww ilu

sdgfslgfsu it's so cute.

I love the expressions on their faces. It's like one is saying "Look at me!" and the other is saying "Hur hur no."

I really like Wynaut now.

Dahaw, its so cute :'D
I can't get over the perfect blue you got, its so shiny!
To sum it up, the pic is ohmailawdsowonderdovely1111
*Ahem*that is all :>

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
...:V Why did I not notice this sooner? :O

[me=Sir Red]glomps Virgil with buckets of love[/me]

Thank you so much, Virgil. :3 The picture of me is wickedly amazing. The Wartortle is sick looking and the expression is priceless...(yeah, everybody's using it. :p). The wave looks gorgeous as well, very nicely detailed but not overly done. It just works very well with your art style of adorableness. The text also is quite adorable. ^^ I love it Virgil, and you. :3

The Wobbuffet and Wynaut are adorable too. :3 The poses and shading look terrific. I just wanna hug them, only to get slammed back by Mirror Coat or something. XP

Robo-Ky said:
So yeah, cutest Wobbuffet and Wynaut ever. They look like they're doing aerobics together like a Father-and-child duo and it just gushes cuteness and d'awwwwwwwww ilu

Agreed. This is really adorable ^^

Science has concluded that Wobbuffet and Wynaut are squishy.

Not really. XP That wouldn't be very nice. I quite like the bubbly shading, as it suits their expressions. However, Wobuffet looks a little too short, unless he's squatting.

Thanks for the comments, friends :>

15nx9g0.png
It's for a drawing contest. Otherwise I wouldn't have drawn the horse, beceause as you can see I am not good at drawing horses. That's why he's all hidden in the grass 'n whatnot.

Woah I love the background on that picture. It really hits you and it takes a while to take it in.

I think the horse is very well drawn, Virgil :p

It looks a bit more like a short-eared donkey, in my opinion, because of the shortened muzzle. However, the planets in the sky were an excellent touch.

Wow. I'm pretty sure that is one of your greatest art pieces yet. I'll be shocked if you don't win. The planets ar amazing, especially the fourth one and it's misty effect. Also that thing on the horses forhead looks like a battle scar where a horn once was. (ZOMG EX-UNICORN EATING GRASS WILL SLAY US ALL!)

You make teh cutest pics EVAA!!! I just want to hug all of them!
They look so lovable and huggable! These are awesome!!!

Thanks for the comments :>

2eaunf9.png
I found this on my computer just now and decided to post it here~

That's a picture of the blackberry bush in my front yard, a metronome, and a little character guy I made up for Tangrow. I think his name is Grape Bubbles but I forget 'cause it's been a while.