• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's Art

You've made Dasutodasu look really cool in that picture :>
Gentleman Virgil said:
I have no idea why I even like this Pokemon. You're a fucking garbage pile. Why do I like you >:T
For me it's the garbage-truck-like guzzler mouth :p

Shaderaa looks awesome. I like the small flames, they give the picture a certain 'edge'.

THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Oh, by the way im new. And it was funny! :) ;) :D ;D from, Chilunne

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgil Virgil ^^

I love your art style so much. It's so cute and luffable and affff :D

You've made that giant pile of garbage tolerable for me...I might even consider using one!

Plus your ghost....afhghhghg. Virgil I want to hug everything you draw :)

Attention lucarioteen and Chillune.

lucarioteen, your post is too simple and uninformative. It's Short, without Point and Annoying as a result. I do believe you know what I'm talking about. Try to be a bit more descriptive in your future comments. There are many aspects about people's artwork that you can comment on, and I advise that you attempt to do so.

As for you, Chillune, there is no need to capitalize sentences, use smileys in excess and spam exclamation marks repeatedly. It just makes your post look sloppy. Both of you need to take a good look at how these other people post and comment, because what you're doing right now is just SPAMming, which needless to say, is an offense to the rules and guidelines here in 'Charms.

Kyaaaaa♥♥~!!

I just love all of your drawings!~ They are verranzo macchi adorable!!♥
The highlight of my school day is coming home to read this thread and see your art!~♥

Hope to see more soon!
(So cute *_*)♥

Thanks for the comments :>

2djt4y0.png
Do not be alarmed. We are here to help.

Oh my god. I love the ocean and your shading and the sky and ASJDHAOW

Also, I had no idea that Rigurey had a tail. Kudos to you, Virg, for noticing little details such as that ^^

The sky looks amazing~

Darumakka looks really cute and Shinpora why can't there be 156 pokemon teams instead of 6 D:

Yada, The Virgil Hat of Awesomess, one of the most important prizes any PokeMon can get, has been awarded!

Great picture, Virg, as always! Nice shading~

The beach at night pic is also very nice. Great detail on the surrounding and the PokeMon too.

Congrats Rigray!

Virg, those pics were completely adorable!

You are just so good, and add a touch of cutness to even the ugliest Pokemon!

I love all of your drawings, and am always stalking to see new ones, or just look at old drawings!

Some people are just indescribably amazing. I believe you fall into that category of people.

I thought Darumakka was going to be in serious trouble in that pic... And then I read the comment and let out a sigh of relief. Because you know that Darumakka there is cute as eff. I want a Darumakka plushie now :>

Also must add that Shanderaa is one of my favorite gen V pokemon and that little smile you gave it makes it THAT much more awesome. Way to go! :D

Yay, more top hats! I believe you would be awesome at drawing fedoras/trillbies due to your awesomeness with angles.

I wonder what you'll call Toppy Rigray after his English name is released.

Virgil I love your art and your new stuff is nothing new ^^

Your scene with the four new 'Mon is just awesome. I don't know any of their names....but. You make them all look beautiful. Not to mention your backdrop is incredible (as per usual!) I really like the psychic energy/flame. The lighting around is is awesome! :D

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
awww your boappu looks adorable! so cool but with an unescapeable cuteness :D *runs from the cuteness*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Psy-Teen C:

2rpeb5x.png
Present for Tan 'cause he kept talking about him and making him so sound so adorable I just had to draw it. Even though I only spent like 5 minutes on it but whatever.

Aw you've made it look so adorable. I love the cool effects around it, although the lightning bolt on its side is hard to distinguish. Maybe it's just my computer screen :>

Yay Toyboxness is back! I love your new work, but my favorite is Shiny SHinx, because that's my favorite Pokemon. Just so you know, I am the reincarnation of a certain user...

MEBUKIJIKAAAAAAAAAAA
VIRGUS IT IS SO PRETTY lawd u no i luv yo stuff boi mmmmmmm
<3333
asdfsdfhd I have new love for autumn!deerface
ffffffff ♥

That is a beautiful picture and also very clever! I would never have thought of making fire Castform an autumn pokemon. The golden red colors are just making me so happy ^^ Nice work!

Woooooooow I haven't posted in a month. Sorry for being a lazy shit, guys, I just haven't felt like drawing lately. But today I did! :D

b4azqh.png
I didn't know what to draw and Louie suggested a Jumpluff so I drew that :}

Ohmygod Virgil I can't believe how good at art you are<3333

That picture is the cutest thing I've seen in ages~ And every detail is so perfect!

...I have a feeling there's a PokeMon hidden in the left cloud but there probably isn't xD

Yay! A non gen V pokemon finally! It's not as if i've got anything against the V mons', I just have alot against them y'know? But of course you make the V mons' look alot better! You should draw lucario in a dark forest! That would be awesome ♥!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Holy crap, Virg...that lineart is so clean and beautiful. The shape, coloring, texture, and shading on the Jumpfluff are amazing and some of the best of your work. Amazing job, good sir.

Also, those clouds are beyond comprehension of drawing win. :V

Thanks for the comments :)

r768u1.png
I've wanted to draw one of these guys for a while ♥ Yeah, he's in the exact same pose as the official art/sprite, and yeah the background is terrible, but whatever. I just wanted to draw him c:

Ohmygawsh that jumpluff picture is amazing! The background is great and I love the effect that is being used for the cotton.

You've made desumasu look really adorable. It's expression is like :>

Amazing Jumpluff pic is amazing.

Deathmasks are awesome :> I luffles all Deathmasks, no matter how much they look like the official sprite~

Ranculuuuuuss is soo kyut! I mean I allways knew that of course but that pic is bound to convince anyone who doesn't think so ♥

V-Van-VANIPUCCHI!

I loves Vanipuchi, and the way you drew her/him makes her looks so adorable! I love the little smile and the sketchy shading and everything~!
I also like the shading on the body very much, it's very icy looking.

Your Ranculus is also very adorable :3