• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's Art

5nqdsz.png
This is just a fun little peacock drawing. Not too good but oh well, I just like peacocks.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
virgil the peacock looks fantastic, i love how its head is bowed even though its a proud bird, and also how you put a lot of detail into the feater work, great job! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nommy, flying fruit! *snatches out of air and feeds to Fi*

I really like the peacock. Fluffy shading, interesting lining, pretty cool overall.

... Virg, ilu and your magical flying fruit. Something tells me that the white thing that helps them float is whipped cream, though. Also, that must be the Peacock pokeymanz you were talking about yesterday. Either way, I definitely want it.

So pretty ;D I love the effect on the feathers. It looks like a whole bunch of eyes. The Peacock itself looks very humble. Awesome as always!

A

Anonymous

I love your art you are awesome and smart too like the peacock it looks like its surrounded by grass

That drawing is just SOO cute! I love the expression you gave Swanna. I love all your drawings, they're all adorable!♥

Hey Virg, cute drawings, as always :3 The Swana looks like it's saying, "What're you dancing about?", which I find amusing :D And the Peacock looks beautiful too, so bright 0o0

Swanna reminds me much of the evil geese on the lawn of my community college. Clueless at some moments, but can definitely get ticked. XD

Pudgy pigeon is a pudgy pigeon. ♥ It's cute.

Thanks for the comments, pretty people ♥

24dnf3a.png
Heeere is the cover to a story I miiiiight write. Possibly.

21nljcz.png
I drew this Lapras a few days ago but I didn't like enough to post it then. But oh well, I'm posting it now~

xdtj4i.png
this is the Lapras when it's not all covered in water ♥

2j17yxj.png
This was attempted Rayn giftart that didn't come out too well :T (it's Squid in monkey form)

Ok bye! :>

Nyuhurr, all these lovely drawings are splendifourous, but I do have one query. In the first pic, is this a result of the armadillo obsession yesterday in chat?

Virgil. That Lapras. Is literally, beautiful. I say this on occasion, but really, really mean it with that Lapras; it makes me wish I could draw :'D

Also you should totally write Audrey and the Lazuli Temple o:

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
You made an already awesome Pokemon even better, Virgil. :3 I love Desukan and you went and made is squee inducing, and I commend you for that, kind sir. You're artwork is just so bloody brilliant and you often make me like Pokemon I formerly didn't care for, but here you just made my love for Desukan grow. -^^-

ou just made a scary Pokemon cute :D Its so squee-tastic that I might consider getting one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to fave this...except it doesn't seem to be on DA so :< Still, lovely work as always Virgus, and I must give you props on how Desukan's coffin actually looks metallic. Very neat. I don't suppose you love the Shikijika evo enough to make fan arts of it, do you? Not requesting or anything, I just thought you might've fallen in love with it like I have xD

I just saw your whole thread and man, if I ever meet you in real life I gotta shake your hand so when people droll over your awesome art I can say, yeah I totally shook his hand :)

This little Otter guy is getting cuter and cuter, thought heart gold would be my last game but I'm gonna have to make an exception for a lot of these new guys

Thanks for the comments, you two :>
*shakes Silent's hand*

6r2hjd.png
hooray for all our new fifth gen friends! These are two of my favorites from the Isshu region ~ ♥

Upside down face :D

All your critters look so cute, even if the originals are weird. I envy you your skill Virgil.

Your style is just... I have no words. I want to hug it to bits and roll in the crumbs.

+2 Adoration. I look forward to more.

Oh my god, that candlemon is so adorable. And that Mijumaru ♥ And Desukaan ♥

You need to tell me how to color like you :'D Or what program you're using.

The alien and the candle are cool. It's wax dripping gives it floppy hair :p

I like the lighter blots you've put on Desukan. It gives it's arms a really good 'wriggling' effect.

I really like the dynamic pose on the Miju one. The only thing about that is that the two feet look quite different, one being rounded and the other being more square, so it confused me a bit.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Awww~ It's so damn cute, Virg. I just love that Pokemon to insane degrees and you made it look so cute and awesome. I love the fire and the sheen of glass-like face. Just so wicked. :3

He doesn't need a background Virgil, he's so cute and huggable ♥

D'aww, you've managed to take one of the wierdest generations and pump it full of lovable-ness.

Well, if its official art was this adorable, who wouldn't like it? I love the pink and blue splotches all over its body and the simplistic background. The way the 'plastic bag' over its head is drawn as being slightly shiny is also a lovely touch. Ilu Virg, great work as always ^^

You can make any Pokemon adorable Virgy ^^

I love your style, simple yet detailed.

I love that little smile you gave Mr. Chandelier down there. So cuh-yoot!

All your pictures are amazing and I love 'um ♥

How the heck did you make that thing cute? I can tolerate it now!

I love the Candle Ghost. I think I'll have one on my team, thanks to you :D.