• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's Art

As said, I love your Vanipucchi :> You make it look much less top-heavy Virg, and I love the ice effects! Now I just have to get you to draw Furijio >:3

I'd say something about Ranculus but, ahumhum, I don't really like him too much. I dunno, something's a bit off :>

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I love it, Virg. :3 I still don't much care for the rest of the line, but that little guy is adorable. Honestly, there have been numerous Gen V Pokemon that through your drawings I have come to like.

*Looks at sig and bursts out in tears* Oh my goshness! You are so much better at drawing than me! Meh, at least I still have my chibiness! Your pokémon look so... real it's unbelieveble!

Thanks for the comments :)

2wp11n5.png
My Rigray finally has a name! Say hello to Crown ♥

Awwww Crown looks adorable! So does Jirachi and that Vanipetchi looks delicious what with all that shading and the cool 3D effects on the ice may I eat it?

Crown looks adorable, and the Jirachi as a star was a cute touch.
The shading is just perfect and simple, and the details are nice.

I love Crown's little scarf :3

Crown is a very good name. Me likes :3 The Jirachi star is win. Very nice, I'd never have thought of that. Also, VANIPUCCHI! I'd totally eat him/her if it wasn't so frickin cold here. Veeery nice :>

So cute~

I love you you made them all in black and white, but made the clothes and letters rainbow.

I love their "gay appearel", very rainboy-y :3
The goat looks so fuzzy, but I can't make out if he's smiling or has his mouth open :c

Also, like Tatile said, the playpus does looks the best.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I want that Panda. ♥

Awesome little drawing, and funny and clever too. :3 The fur detail on the goat looks very nice too. ^^

Ba ha ha! Yay for a play on words! Very colorful. However (I don't know whether this was intentional or not) but the blending between the colors looks rather blocky and unshaded.

Ked said:
The goat looks so fuzzy, but I can't make out if he's smiling or has his mouth open :c
Ooops, I didn't even notice that. He's supposed to be smiling and the little open mouth part is just a tuft of fur :p

Thanks for the comments, friends! ♥

2nksvty.png
Tan pointed out to me that Chobomaki is, in fact, really cute. And I was getting ready to draw Daruma Mode Hihidaruma anyways, so I just lumped them together. Woo!

Virgil, I knew you'd draw him so well ♥ And your idea of Daruma Mode with Daruma's regular face is so ♥ I love your imagination.

Really, I really can't say much more ♥ I like how the background has the opposite colors of each mon on it, though, it makes it pretty. Plus, it's funny to see Chobomaki not look angry ♥ The only thing I'd say is the swirly bit of the snail bit looks a bit...flat, maybe? Daruma looks really nice and fancy though ♥ I love the expression :>

Aww the platypus and panda are so adorable~
That picture with Chobomaki and Hihidaruma Daruma Mode is brilliant! You've made them look 100 times cuter.

Aww, this is cute. However, they need mistletoe!

I can also think of Christmas presents for both. Chobo could be given chapstick, and little Daruma Mode Hihi could get fireproof gloves. :3

Amfg Yabukuron is like amazingly adoraableeeeeeejenelijaelkelk <333

Can I eat it~? <33
Ohwaitno it's a rubbish bag :X

* Tun snuggles it anyway ♥

Nes is adorable too c:

OH MY GOODNESS VIRG!!!! I cannot believe I haven't seen any of your more recent works until now. I'm jealous! AMAZING stuffs ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since my last post o.o; I must say, I really like your stuff. I just do. Your Daruma Mode Darmanitan (gonna hafte start using these English names now) is really cute, as is the Chobomaki :3

And Yabukuroon~ I'm starting to like that trash line thanks to this thread :3 Very nice, very nice indeed, yesh yesh *strokes non-existant beard*

Thanks for the comments guysssssss ♥

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted in here :O
I haven't even posted since 2010. Whaaaaat.

uRGuC.png
First, here's my most recent drawing~ I like Ulgamoth, or whatever its name is. ♥

4PH12.png
and then there's my Henchman. Not the besttttt drawing, but oh well.

XYJhu.png
And finally my crappy Musharna picture that has no business even being in here. Whatever.

And that's it :D
I'll try to draw more stuff soon, but this week is midterm week so I'm gonna be busy studying and stuff...

Psssh yeah right I never study. 8)

Ulgamoth, the Pokemon that evolves at the currently highest level. A rare Bug/Fire type, with good stats.

This picture is dang adorable. The smug expression on its proboscis while it warms up--priceless. The soft shading gives the illusion of the glow of the magma.

That Ulgamoth pic is beautiful. I love the way you did the lava, flowing down from all sides like that. Also, the Musharna is very good, It belongs here. I like the way you did the smoke.

Secad said:
Ulgamoth, the Pokemon that evolves at the currently highest level.

Not true. Sazandra evolves at level 64, which is higher than Ulgamoth's 59. Still, 59 is ridiculously high, and Ulgamoth probably has the highest evolution level for a single evolution Pokémon.

Anyway, that Ulgamoth is fantastic ^^ It looks so royal and magnificent. I think it has to do with it's eyes. And I'm really liking the scenery as well. So beautiful :3

And your Henchman :> For some reason I can really imagine that little thing being a Henchman |D So awesome and angry :3

Sleeping Munna is cute :> The smoke-hole reminds me of a whale's blow-hole for some reason. It's so cute and purply! ^^

~Weeds

Curator Virgil said:

oh my goshhhhh
Virgil you're so hiiippppp

As I said on chaaaaat, you are like amazing at drawing Ulgamoths <3333
It's so cute and fluffy :> And its wings are really nice and you're so good at shadingggggg o:
Also the lava is so nicely shaded and the rocks are really cool looking too :>

eeeeeeeeeeeee your henchman has to be the cutest henchman ever :DD
He looks so angry and so huggable at the same time :> *lessthansymbolthree*

And Musharnaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I love how it smiles as it sleeps :>
The blurry purple effects and the smoke are so nice :'DD

/envy

Tuncake said:
Curator Virgil said:
oh my goshhhhh
Virgil you're so hiiippppp

082461c3-8e79-404c-89a1-af89b5e8b044.jpg

In all seriousness though, these are all very awesome drawings~ The Ulgamoth is very bad-ass, the other two are very cute and the Doduo... So funny |D

I'd say, keep on arting~