• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

"Let's go, then!" Jemma said. She threw a Poke Ball into the air and out popped her Mudbray. Mudbray neighed and Jemma said, "You can have the first move!"

"Minty! Use stun spore," Alice ordered and her little grass type sent a yellow spire toward the ground type. The trainer crossed her arms and smiled happily.

Chojin then pull out a pokeball from his belt "i dont know who you are but come on out" he call out as he sent out the Pokemon turn out to be a Ditto "what the" he thought to himself as the Ditto look at him "Ditto" it call out

Mudbray staggered as it was hit with the Stun Spore, paralyzing it. Jemma commanded a Close Combat, and Mudbray pushed through the paralysis and rushed at Minty, it's limbs growing as it prepared to hit the Budew.

"Leaf storm," a group of leaves surrounded minty before shooting toward the ground type at full speed. Alice was beaming and her eyes were bright.

Mudbray stumbled when it was hit with the Leaf Storm and fell over, it's Close Combat nullified. "Mudbray!" Jemma called. "Use Bulldoze!" Mudbray shakily got to it's feet and stomped the ground, sending waves of earth at Minty.

"Ok Ditto use Henshin" he call out as the Ditto began to change into a Charizard. "Charizard" the Pokemon roar out as the two Charizard look at each other "ok Ditto use Slash" he call out as Ditto flew at Charizard and use Slash "Char" Ditto call out as Charizard was sent back from the attack. "CHARIZARD" Charizard call out as he use Flamethower on Ditto sending it back into a rock but Ditto just got back up "dont give up" Chojin call out to Ditto

Minty stumbled, loosing her footing and shreiking in suprise. The little grass type fell onto his back and whined loudly as she was hurt. Alice spouted encouraging words.

"Quick, Mudbray!" Jemma called, "Use Close Combat!" Mudbray brayed and leapt forward before becoming covered in small electric currents. Mudbray's paralysis is kicking in, Jemma thought.

"Leaf storm again," Alice ordered once minty had gotten up. Her little grass type nodding and more leaves surrounded her and shot forward toward the ground type.

"Mudbray!" Jemma cried. Mudbray fell to the ground, fainted. Jemma returned Mudbray to it's Poke Ball and let out Golett. "Use Shadow Punch right off the bat!" Jemma commanded. Golett's fist lit up with a purple light and rushed at Minty.

Minty squealed as she was hit and sent flying backwards. The grass type looking worse for ware as she stood up and glared angrily, "stun spore again"!

(OOC Sorry it took so long BIC)
"Defense Curl," Jemma commanded. Golett curled into a ball and it's Defenses were raised, but it didn't completely block out the Bite's damage. Golett stumbled back a couple feet but assumed a fighting stance right away. "Now use Rollout!"

"Mix! Use bite and dodge," Alice ordered and the little canine did as she was told, leading out of the way before biting down. The lillipup baring its teeth and fluffing it fur up, toughening up.

Zinnia smiled, sniffing her beautiful flowers. She was only 13, and she had 3 pokemon. Beautiful pokemon. She looked up at the Sweetsing City people, waving at her. She waved back. She realized. "Ohhhh no!" She forgot, her gym battle! Zinnia hopped on her bike, returned Cottonee and Flabebe in their pokeballs, and sped off toward Plainson City.

'' Nidoran, turn away again! ' 'Jork said as Nidoran (Male) deflected it, had succeeded, but the blow still affected him, and Nidoran (Male) had fallen.' 'Get up!' 'Jork told Nidoran (Male) that with much effort, he had Achieved. ''Great, now use Poison String!'' Jork said as the Pokémon went to attack the opposing giant. ''I will not win, Nidoran is too injured to strike...'' Jork said quietly.

Aggron just stood there as the poison sting hit him with no effect. "Kid, don't you know poison moves have no effect on steel types?" said Francis. He sighed and looked at his Aggron. "Finish this Aggron! Use another Iron Tail." Francis commanded. Aggron's tail glowed as he swung it a the Nidoran.

"I had forgotten, Nidoran, Divert ..." Jork said as Nidoran had been hit by the blow, and fell. "Come back, you worthless," Jork said as Nidoran returned to the GreatBall. "Now, Go Totodile! "Jork said, throwing the pokeball, and Totodile stepped out of it." Use Water Gun and Bite! "Jork said as Totodile went to attack the Aggron.

Aggron was hit by the attacks without flinching much. "This has gone on for too long, return Aggron and come out Klinklang!" He said as he switched Pokémon. The Klinklang floated in front of his trainer. "Use Charge Beam!" Francis commanded as the gear Pokémon shot a beam of electricity at the Totodile.

The Super-Effective Bite attack too it's toll on Golett, and it fell backward. Golett staggered to it's feet after Jemma gave it some encouraging words. "Rollout, again!" Jemma commanded.

Marco watched the battle with renewed interest. Jezebel doing the same. Marco called out Flare and she sat beside her trainer, watching the battle.

Mix yelped as she hit but stood her ground. Both trainer and Pokemon determined to defeat the gym leader . The lillipup charged again and used bite once more, both the pokemon and trainer encouraging eachother with a might roar.

Alya watched the battle and she sighed happily "hehe you guys look like your having fun" she sighed with happiness and she smiled as she watched them.
Ker jumped up as he cheered for his bestie.

"Golett, use-" jemma called but she was too late. Golett was hit with the Bite attack, and it fell to the ground defeated. "i'm on a losing streak today," Jemma muttered as she took out another badge. She walked up to Alice and handed her the badge, saying, "Congratulations!"

Marco called from across the arena, "Can I have the next battle, Miss Jemma?" Jezebel chirped excitedly.

"Thank you," she smiled and Accpeted the badge before picking up her Pokemon and twirling aroun with happy cheer. Her dress spinning around her.

Jemma nodded and went over to the tube to heal her Pokemon. She tapped her foot as she waited then collected them and got ready.

'' Totodile, no! '' Jork said while Totodile was hit. Totodile could not stand it and had fallen. '' It makes sense ... How I did not win ... I think ... I do not believe in mine ... "Jork said while Totodile went back to the pokeball." Well ... I never thought I'd say that, but, "Jork said as he spat to the side." Thank you...I realized now how wrong I am, I need to believe in My pokemons ...'' Jork said looking at the side, and soon had left, towards the Pokemon center.

Chojin return Ditto and broke his GreatBall releasing Charizard in the progress while Charizard look at him before he flew up and drop a small object before flying away "till next time" Chojin call out as he walk back to the Gym

Alya ran to Alice and she hugged her tight and she smiled "you did it " she said smiling at her and she sighed " Hey wanna go to the contest hall i heard its kind of next to the gym" she said and she smiled at her, slighting blushing.

"If it's alright with you. I wanna stay here and cheer everyone on," Alice apologized as she continued to pet her little canine Pokemon. Mix barked softly, napping in her trainers arms.

Alya started to think and she nodded "yeah i think it would be more fun watching everyone else battle " she said and she pet mix and she sighed " Did she do good?" she asked and she smiled at mix.

"Very good," she giggled and smiled happily at her friend. She sat back down under the tree and smiled brightly at the false forest,
Admiring the beauty.

Jork had left the pokemon center, and his pokemons had come out of their pokeballs. '' Sorry, my friends ... '' Jork said lovingly in them. '' I hope you understand me ... I saw how wrong you are, you are like people , Not slaves ... "Jork said as he walked to the Gym. His pokemons had not moved, they just walked behind Jork, and they seemed to have talked." Gible Gible! "(I think we should give him one more chance. ) '' Gible growled. ' 'Totodile, Totodile Totodile. (It may be.Atodo done?) '' Totodile looked at Jork. '' Nidoran, Nidoran! (Okay, he's new to me, but I think I might give him a chance.) '' Nidoran (Male) growled. Soon, the Pokémon had gone near Jork, and Nidoran had climbed into Jork's backpack, and entered it. "Okay, everyone to the Pokeball, just Gible off." 'Jork said as Totodile and Nidoran (Male) returned to the pokeball. Jork had arrived at the Gym, and went inside.

Alya laid her head on her shoulder and she laid back beside her and she nodded "this place sure is beautiful" she said and she looked at her and she smiled happily " so what city have we thought of going next?" she asked

Chojin walk into the Gym before healing his Pokemon by the tube and walk onto the field "my name his Chojin King of the Jungle and im here to challenge this Gym" he call out as he pull out his PokeBall and look at it

Jork had entered the Gym, had just entered the Marmore forest, heading for the Gym's battle area. "Hello, idiots," Jork said as Gible bit him. "Why did you do that?" Jork said taking the Gible's fangs out of his arm. "So you're going to challenge the Gym?" Jork said looking at the Trainers.

Chojin had turn to face Jork "yeah and im going to win" he said as he turn back before sending out Cyndaquil who was fill with joy as she ran around Gym laughing "ok Cyndaquil i need you to do your best" he said to Cyndaquil who nodded at him

"Wait, it was you who said it was ..." Jork said holding up the laughter. "'THE JUNGLE KING?" Jork said crying with laughter. "You think ... Haahah ..." Jork said, wiping the tears, "Hahaha! You think you're ... Venosaur ... Hahah," Jork said, crying with laughter. "Your stupidity is stupid and funny," Jork said, stopping to laugh and leaning against a tree.' 'And my name is Jork.What's yours, king of the jungle ...' 'Jork said with a laugh.

"The names Chojin and yes i am the Jungle King because i was raise in the Jungle by a Pidgeot when my Mom and Dad abandon me in the Jungle and the kind Pokemon raise me like a Mother should have" he said as he face Jork again "so SHUT UP" he yelled out

Alya watched the conversation down below and she groaned "stupid boys" she whispered and she looked at Alice and she closed her eyes and she slowly fell asleep beside her and she smiled at her "wake me up when those idiots stop fighting and the battle starts" she whispered