• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

"Yes, we are." Kaisa said confidentaly, Aegislash uncrossing his arms, ready for battle. "So, you ready? Or do you need a bit more time to prepare."

"No no. I'm ready when you are. My name is Jemma by the way," she smirked and grabbed a pokeball from around her waist. She threw it into the air and a mudbray appeared, slamming its front hooves into the ground.

"Mudbray? Hmm... Iricent, go!" Kaisa tossed his pokeball, giving it a bit of backspin simply to make it look cooler, and the Absol appeared in a flash of light. Aegislash quickly updated him on the situation, and he stood facing towards the mudbray, teeth bared. "Use Taunt!" Iricent's horn started to give off a dark energy, whilst Iricent started to shoot insults at the ground type. "You? I've never seen a more pathetic ground type in my life! I know Pichu who could knock you out, and they only know Spark!"

Alya nodded "yes we are miss" she said and she got ready to battle the beauty and she chuckled a little " Nice to meet you miss Jemma" she said getting ready.

Mudbray stopped his feet angrily before Jemma gave the order to use close combat. The ground type shot forward, rearing onto his back legs and kicking with his front.
Jemma smiled at Alya and raised an eyebrow, "why do ou have a proablem with my title"?

"Argh! Dodge it, Iricent!" Iricent attempted to jump back, but the mudbray was faster, and he received a substantial amount of damage. "Right, retaliate with Slice!" The disaster Pokémon's horn shone white, and he leapt forwards, the blade heading straight for the Mudbray, who was standing in front of him owing to the Close Combat

Alya chuckled and she shook her head "oh no miss i think they are right you are a beauty " she said and she smiled happily sitting down and she watched two battle. she was glad she got to meet such amazing people.

"Mudbray! Counter with bulldozer,"
Jemma ordered and her Pokemon did just that, charging iricent quickly. When they hit the ground type stumbled back, shaking his head because of the collision.

"Iricent! Shake it off before it and use Bite!" The Absol shook his head, managing to clear it and charged at the Mudbray, attempting to sink his fangs into it

"Mudbray dodge," Jemma orders but it was to late. Mudbray cried out as he was bitten into. The gym leader growled and ordered for another close combat, her Pokemon complying and kicking his legs at the absol.

Ken woke up form the bench he was napping on in the gym. He had already won the gym badge and decided to rest a little but fell asleep. "Wow more challengers came huh. Seem like a good battle."

Alice smiled as she crossed her arms and leaned back against a stone tree. She smiled as she watched the battle, petting mix as the little normal type cheered for her friend.

Jork had entered the gym, and had seen several stone sculptures. "Strange." Jork said, seeing all that was there, and soon Jork had seen a marble forest, had several tree-shaped statues, and some Trainers had Challenged Jork, but Jork had defeated them with the Gible. Soon, Jork had arrived in the Gym arena where the battles had taken place, but they had already challenged the Gym Leader, so Jork had sat to wait for them to end.

Three diffrent limos drove down the road. They stopped at a large park that was being made up into a large event area. A stage and screens were being stepped out as a boy got out of his limo. A crisp black and silver suit he wore as his matching black heir was slicked back as he moved with his guards toward the stage for the announcement of his newest technology.

Jork watched the fight and heard something out. Jork had gone outside to see what was in the events area, watching the stage, Jork had been in the crowd, Jork had hoped something would happen.

Jork had kept hoping something would happen. "What's going on, and what's going to happen?" Jork said, wondering, confused. "I'll stay here, who knows?" 'Jork said thinking about what happened. There were several people there, and Jork had made way for the people, going near the stage.

In the shadows, a young man with leather clothes was watching with another group behind him. "They all think this corporation is helping the Verum region but we know better. They are just trying to regain control of the region like the old king once did. We, the almighty team Equest will not allow it!" He said with strength.

"Now the announcements won't be made u til late but for now enjoy the free food and drinks we are offering. The Regno corporation hoped you have a lovely day and is sure you will like what we have to show," the boy slapped his hands together in a clap and smiled at the gathered people as he got ready, doing mic checks and the such.

Jork had heard the man complaining, and had looked at him. "Team what?" Jork said remembering the newspaper, with Team Equest attacks. "If you're from Team Equest, you're being challenged!" He said taking his pokeball and throwing it, and Gible came out of it. "Be ready to lose!" Jork said defying the Man.

Alya chuckled before looked at the Beauty lady and she smiled at her " Hello miss can i have a battle now or do i have to wait?" she asked and she sat down beside her and she smiled. She then heard someone outside and she looked outside.

The man put his hands in his pockets and glared at Jork. "I do not have time for small fry like you, but I suppose I can't back down from a challenge. Come on out Agron!" He said throwing a poke ball and an Agron popped out and stomped the ground.

'' ... Well ... An Aggron? ' 'Jork said seeing the pokemon. "I do not have a chance, but I'm stubborn," Jork said looking at the pokemon again. "Use Dragon rage!" Jork said while Gible went to attack him.

'' Divert your useless! '' Jork said as the Gible tried to deflect, but Gible had been hit, and fell. '' Useless. '' Jork said turning the Pokémon to the Pokeball. '' Aggron is strong, but not fast. '' Norkan! '' Jork said playing Nidoran (Male), and he left. '' Use Peck and Double Kick! '' Jork said while Nidoran (Male) went to attack Aggron.

"Alright, Jezebel, finish it off with Absorb!" With a determined look Jezebel shot a green light at her opponent, a Roggenrola, which went into it's body then back out. While Jezebel was revitalized, the Roggenrola fell to the ground, fainted. The trainer returned her fallen Pokemon and verbally granted Marco access to the rest of the Gym. "Good job, Jezebel!" Marco exclaimed. The Noibat fluttered to Marco, and the boy gave her a hug and a Poke Bean.

Marco walked up to the rest of the group, who thankfully were all at the Gym. "Hey guys!" Marco said. "Sorry I'm late!" Jezebel acknowledged the group with a small chirp before returning to her favorite pastime: Chewing on Marco's white Mareep wool scarf.

"Good to see you could make it," Alice giggled and smiled at her friend. She waved him over to the side lines of the fight and took a seat on the floor as they're wasn't any benches, "how are you and Jezebel doing"?

Jezebel chiped at the sound of her name, while Marco replied, "We're doing pretty well. Jezebel and I wanted to get some training in before the Gym, so we challenged all the trainers here." Jezebel nuzzled the side of Marco's head as he continued, "Jezebel learned a new move that will do pretty well here."

"That's great to hear," Alice smiled at him before leaning back and turning her attention to the battle. She looked for flaws in the attack strategy and hummed softly make mix look up at her curiously.

Chojin had walk into the gym and look around "im here" he call out while walk around the gmy area looking for a battle. "Hmmm no one's here" he thought to himself before he saw his friends and ran over to them "hey guys" he said

"Absol, return! Go, Aegislash!" Kaisa laughed at the Dark-type was pulled into his pokeball, being replaced with his Aegislash, who let the Close Combat hit him harmlessly. "Aeg, sacred sword!" The sword Pokémon shot forwards, his blade hearing straight for the horse

The mudbray let out a gasp as it was hit and struggled to stand before fainting onto the ground. Jemma sighed and called her Pokemon back to her, whispering words of encouragement to it before she pulled out her second. A gollet appearing and readied for attack.

Francis chuckled. "Use Protect Aggron." He said. Aggron was then surrounded with a force field that blocked the incoming attacks. "Treat your Pokémon like that and you'll never win, Aggron use Iron Head!" Aggron hit the Nidoran(male) with a hard impact.

"Aegislash, shadow ball!" Aegislash's cloth let out a ball, glowing a black colour, which he launched towards the ghost type Pokémon

"Aegislash, tank it and send another shadow ball whilst he's still close!" The steel type easily resisted the rollout, then sent another Shadow Ball towards Golett

The ghost ground type took the attack, skidding backwards toward its trainer. Afte recovering it charged again, forming into a ball for another rollout attack.

Aegislash reacted before Kaisa could say anything, bringing his arms up in King's Shield to stop the rollout stacking, then shooting upwards, whilst getting a Night Slash ready, and dived down. Whilst falling, he sent a shadow ball behind the mudsdale, and altered his trajectory so he would land straight in front of Golett, meaning it would step back into the shadow ball. Increasing speed, he was nearly at the ground, straight in front of the ghost type type

The golett fell into his attack, letting out a cry of pain as it was sent to its knees. The ghost type struggled to stand and Jemma looked scared. She neutralized her look and nodded to her ghost type, "use shadow punch".

"Aegislash, King's Shield!" Aegislash attempted to raise his shield, but could not cross his arms in time, and the punch drove itself straight into his weak main body. He struggled to rise, but did eventually, and shot forwards, his single eye blazing, and unleashed a flurry of Night Slashes towards the Ghost type