• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Verum region 2.0

'' Of course, My King, '' Jork said with reference and laughing. '' Before battling with the Gym Leader, beat me. '' Jork said defying Chojin. '' Go Totodile! '' Jork said throwing Pokeball, and Totodile left. '' This is my friend since Johto, Totodile! '' Jork said introducing Totodile. '' You can start, King. '' Jork said laughing

(OOC: Storm)
Alya watched the battle and she smiled " GO Guy with Totodile" she said and she looked at Alice and she smiled happily "i'm glad i know you" she said blushing and she hugged her and she let go and she started to clap for the winning team.

Ken walked forward to see the battle. "Hey Jork! How you doing." He said. He let out his Wartottle and Wooper who started to look around with curiousity the other trainers and Pokémon.

Totodile had been hit, but the blow had not been very effective. "'Use Water Gun!' 'Jork told Totodile, who went to attack Cyndaquil." I'm busy now, "Jork said looking at Ken. '' I'll finish with you after I defeat this idiot. '' Jork said looking at Chojin.

Alice smiled back and patted her on the back before sitting down to watch. She sighed had relaxed as she cal ratchet her Pokemon's he added.
Mix barked happily and cheered.

Alya laughed and she watched the battle heat up and she sighed " Hey who do you think is gonna win i'm going with the one with the water type...you know fire loses to water" she said smiling happily.

Last edited:
"Cyndaquil i just want to let you know i love you BUDDY" he call out as Cyndaquil was hit by Water Gun and sent flying back but after hearing Chojin voice she had a little energy left to get up "yeah now use Smokescreen" Chojin call out as Cyndaquil use Smokescreen creating a small black could around Totodile "now use Tackle" he call out as Cyndaquil ran behind Totodile and use Tackle from behind

Totodile was hit and out of the cloud of smoke, '' Use Water Gun again, I believe you! '' Jork said as Totodile turned and went to attack Cyndaquil. '' You know, water wins fire, I already won. '' Jork said looking at Chojin.

Arriving at Plainson City, Zinnia ran into the gym. "I'm late, i'm late! I'm ready for the battle! So you specialize in Ground? Cool!" Zinnia saw a battle was going on, and sat down to watch. She sighed.

(What's the badge called? If you don't have any ideas, how about the Gravel Badge?)

Alice rested back against the stone tree she was sitting underneath. Her lillipup passing out in her arms as she waited for the battle to be done. With one hand she reached up and brushed hair out of her face.

(Check the discussion)

"Thats what you think" he said as he place his hand out "Cyndaquil now" he call out as Cyndaquil up from the attack "use Headbutt" he added as Cyndaquil landed on the ground amd jump up again juat above Totodile and use Headbutt on top of Totodile "and you said water beats fire" he said

'' Of course water wins, Totodile, block with Water gun up! '' Jork said as Totodile had looked up and used the blow. '' If you are in the air, and you do not fly, you can not move ! "Jork said, adding his intelligence.

Alya walked down stairs, to get a better few of the battle and she smiled happily " wow this is gonna a great battle when who ever battles the gym leader" she said sitting down and she smiled.

Cyndaquil weny flying into the air from the attack before Chojin return her to her Pokeball before she could hit the ground "THATS IT TIME TO GET SERIOUS" he roar out as he pull out a Pokeball "go Ditto" he call out as he sent out Ditto who look at Totodile before turning to face Chojin "Ditto?" it cried out

'' So you're going to be such a coward? "Jork asked Chojin." Totodile, use Bite! "Jork said as Totodile ran to attack Ditto." You've changed pokemon, but you're still going to lose! "Jork said looking at Chojin.

Chojin raise his hand up as he close his middle and ring finger before slowing lowering his hand down to Jork "Henshin" he call out as Ditto Transform into Totodile "Ditto" it call out as Ditto jump up from the attack "now use Water gun" Chojin call out as Ditto use Water gun on Totodile

'' Divert, you can! "Jork said as Totodile swerved from the blow." 'I'll heal you,' 'Jork said giving him a potion, and Totodile healed.' 'Use Bite!' 'Jork said as the pokemon attacked Ditto. "You did not give up? Of course ... Let's get it over with!" Jork said with one arm around his waist.

"Ditto use Bite too" he call out as Ditto ran towards Totodile using Bite too "i wont give up till i win this" he said to himself while he pull out the small item Chraizard and look at it "hmm" he thought to himself

'' Totodile, turn around, you can! '' Jork said while Totodile deviated from the blow. '' Use Bite Again! "Jork said while Totodile went to attack Ditto.'' You're going to lose! '' Jork said looking at Chojin.

Chojin pull out his Pokeball before returning Ditto and turn around while he ran out of the Gym and towards the Jungle before he jump into a tree and then jump deeper into the Jungle before finding his small hut "im home" he call out as he sent out Cyndaquil and Ditto to heal them. "Pidgeot" a female voice call out as a Pidgeot appear to him "Mom" he said as he ran over to her and hug her before pulling out a apple and gave it to her "good to see you again" he said

''How easy. '' Jork said seeing Chojin coming out of the Gym. '' Now, Totodile, are you ready to challenge Gym? ' "Jork said as Totodile had said with a roar." So let's go, "Jork said looking at the other Trainers." You'll wait, I defeated him to challenge the Gym. "Jork said waiting for the Gym Leader to ask Who would fight.

"Mom i need you and Dad to help me" he said as Pidgeot nodded and walk over to a table that show 2 Pokeballs and pushed the button before being suck into the Pokeball 1...2...3...click the Pokeball click as Pidgeot was caught as Chojin pick up both Pokeballs "now its time" he said to himself

"Of course. Close combat," the mudbray raced forward at the comand and reared back, once again kicking his legs out front of him. The gym leader smirked and ran a hand through her hair and winked at her challenger.

"Jezebel, go up!" Marco called. Jezebel swiftly dodged the Close Combat and banked downward to get behind Mudbray. "Now use Super Sonic!" A torrent of shrill sounds waves barreled towards Mudbray.

Mudbray shook his head and stumbled backwards as he became confused and stumbled a bit. Jemma raised an eyebrow before smiling, "bulldoze"!
The Pokemon nodded before charging again, swaying.

Alya watched the battle and she smiled happily as she watched "woo this is gonna get good" she said watching and she smiled happily before she sat down next to alice and she smiled happily.

Marco smirked as Jezebel was unaffected by the Bulldoze. "Absorb!" Marco commanded. Mudbray was enveloped in a green light before that same light was sucked into Jezebel's body.

Mudbray cried out on pain and stumbled back before charging once again to use close climb at but tripped and hurt himself. Jemma sighed but smiled.

"Quick, Jezebel," Marco called. The boy wanted to take full advantage of Mudbray's confusion and he showed that in his next command. "Now get in close for Bite!"

Mudbray fainted, the mix of both confusion and lack of energy equaling into the final result. Jemma called him back and golett was let out. The ghost type slamming their fists together.

Marco took a moment to evaluate the situation. Jezebel won't be able to use Supersonic on Golett, so what should we do? "Get up a couple feet above Golett," Marco commanded. Jezebel complied and fluttered up above Golett and waited for her next set up directions.

"Wait for her to get close then use shadow punch," Jemma ordered with a dancing smirk gracing her lips. She nodded and her Pokemon got ready, looking up at the flying opponent.

"Use Absorb!" Marco commanded. A green glow surrounded Golett, then it was sucked into Jezebel's own body. As long as we stay out of Golett's range, then we can win this.

The ghost type flinched and Jemma nodded the the Pokemon before it started bashing into the ground, rocks cracking before breaking into jagged out crops, "rollout"!

The golett the ran forward, turning into a ball before using one of the jutting rocks as a ramp.

"Barrel roll to the right, then use Bite as Golett goes by!" Marco called. Jezebel waited a moment before rolling to the right. Her mouth lit up with a black light before she clamped down on Golett's moving form.

Golett groaned before moving to grab Jezebel and bro her down with him. The ghost type getting angry with all of the losses today.
"Solid strategy," Jemma complemented the challenger as she watched everything.

Jezebe yelped as she was taken down my Golett's rough hands. "Use Absorb as you hit the ground!" Marco called. Just as both Pokemon hit the ground, Jezebel absorbed the remainder of Golett's energy.

Golett was called back and Jemma walked forward, handing her challenger the gravel badge to hold and show off. She stretches kid smirked, "good job. I didn't expect to get beat so much today but I did".