• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova league tournament

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer remained silent during this exchange, she wanted to help but was willing to respect Drew's wishes. What happens next was up in the air at this point. Candice just watched without making a sound.

"Maybe you should listen to the others." Christie said, causing Cody to shoot her a glare.

"I don't like it either, but we have to trust that Drew knows what he is doing. You're only going to make this worse with the constant arguing. Please." Christie said, giving her best puppy dog eye to her brother, Eevee helping with one of its own. Cody would stare at them with an indifferent expression, though his Dragonite seemed moved as it would wipe a tear from its eye, before Cody let out a sigh.

"Fine, I'll let him go alone if he wants to. You better know what you're doing." Cody said, turning to Drew.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"We kind of need all the help we can get." Ella said.

"We need to go now or else, they'll strike..." Patrick answered, marching off and setting the pace. Ella followed him. "You lot coming?" Patrick asked.

"What makes you think they're not going to attack here while were trying to find some half cocked IDF agent who got herself captured." Drew said. " And have you guys not been paying attention. "The international police force is obliterated so there is no protection here. Maybe if you thought of someone other than you're fucking self this wouldn't be happening. And let's not forget the masquerades have a hard on for you Patrick does this not scream trap to you."

Luke nodded "Charizard lets go train" he said
"If you die then welp" He didn't finish
He got onto charizard and flew out in a flash,
"charizard hide in these trees."
Luke and charizard was out of sight,
Howether Luke's scoutland was still with drew.

"Wait, so you're just going to abandon us?!" Patrick shouted to Luke. "So much for being a frie..."

Ella tried to confort Drew. "Calm down...there is no need to get angry..."

Patrick turned to Drew. "What's the plan then? Surely we need to attack the Masqueraders as soon as possible before they kill more? We need as much help as we can get, so excluding people from this who want to help may be a bad idea!" Patrick shouted as hard as he could. He was angry now Luke had left. He had assumed the attack was going on and was proceedingh to march, but when he heard Drew, he stopped.

" You know what go on." He said. " Go get trapped by them and turned into whatever the fuck they want you to be." He said as he stood up. " I wash my hands of this." He said as he walked away. " You picked a real charmer Ella." He said.

"Fine!" Patrick exclaimed, taking off.

"But Patrick..." Ella started. "We need his help. His advice..."

"Is crap! Come on, we need to deal with the Masqueraders ourselves!" Patrick shouted.

"No! I'm not coming! You've gone too far!" Ella shouted.

"We don't have time for this, we need to..."

"You always were that stubborn selfish idiot thinking you were always right, thinking it was you the centre of this...well, I'm done with you! Go on your own!" Ella roared, taking off towards the stadium. She then shouted across the street. "We need to break up!" She then entered the stadium.

Patrick stood there, tears building up in his eyes. "Look what you've done!" Patrick exclaimed to Drew. He then walked briskly in the opposite direction, towards the warehouse. "Fine." He whispered.

Drew looked at the others. " Cody Troy go with that bastard." He said before walking towards the stadium. He passed Ella. He decided it probably wasn't a good time to talk to her. ' did I go overboard?' he thought before heading towards his hotel room.

Christie ran towards the stadium to go comfort Ella, Cody gave a nod to Drew before running over to where Patrick ran off to, cutting him off.

"I get where you're coming from, believe me, but going rogue isn't gonna help anyone. So drop this garbage, go talk to Ella and make things right." Cody said to Patrick, a glare focused on him.

'It's been a while.' Riley thought to himself as he nervously walked up to a door in a hotel. He had promised Chloe he would see her when she had arrived in Unova. Apparently her mother had come along as well to see the Tournament. He was partially nervous but also couldn't wait to see the woman he cared so much about. Without hesitation, Riley knocked on the door.

Troy was stuck in place. He had no idea what to do. First off, he wasn't expecting to see a dramatic break up occur in front of him. He also didn't expect the whole group to fall apart like that. Maybe it was best to stay out of this drama. But then again, lives were on the line. He decided to wait until the Tournament starts to see where everyone was at. Troy sat back down and went back to eating.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
And here I thought we were supposed to fight the bad guys, not each other.

Summer let out a sigh, going back to enjoy her meal as the group began to bicker with one another. Candice looked on in concern over the fractured couple as Summer tried to focus on the upcoming tournament.

"It's quite sad, isn't it?" Troy asked Summer who had sat back down. "I mean they all seem to be caught up in themselves that they failed to realize that everything would've been alright if we came to atleast compromise." Troy told Summer.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"At this point, I find it hard to imagine this alliance working well. Too many egos on this team." Summer said, showing her doubt. Between Drew and Patrick and Cody there was going to be far more bickering than cooperation and unless someone or something pulled them together nothing was going to get accomplished. Candice looked concerned at Summer's words; she quickly noticed and began to pet her Cinccino on the chin while it rested on her shoulder.

"Yeah you're right. I'll be the first to admit that have a pretty big ego myself. But unlike the others, I think I know when to set it aside." Troy responded to Summer. "However, we can't just let them walk away from this. We need to help put this team back together and realize this is about more than just themselves." Troy stated before a sip of his coffee.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well if you got any ideas, I'm all ears. I think that maybe this tournament will help them blow off some steam and make them reasonable enough for us to regroup...I hope." Summer said to Troy, doubt in her voice despite attempts at optimism.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Even if I had a plan, I doubt it would've worked." Troy said as he laid back in his seat. "The tournament should help them re-focus. But they'll probably get angry again when I beat them." Troy said chuckling a bit.

Luke climbed down the tree and sighed
"I would go myself but they will miss out on my crowning ceremony when I become champion."
Luke sighed again as he walked back inside, He pulled out the chair and sat down as he put all 6 Poke balls on the table.
"Yeah good luck with that troy."
He said rolling his eyes

Chloe opened the door to her room. She saw Riley and smiled brightly. She pulled him inside and kissed him. "it's been so long." She said as she smiled at him.

"Yeah it has." Riley said as he kissed her back. After a few moments of kissing, he finally broke it up. "You have no idea how much I missed you." Riley told Chloe as he gazed into her eyes, which were still as beautiful as ever.

"I honestly...leave me alone!" Patrick exclaimed to Cody. Patrick sped walked to the warehouse and turned around to see Cody and Troy. "Fine." He whispered to himself. "You lot will come with me."

A tall, bulky, policeman marched forward at the enterence to the warehouse-where there were barbed wire and a small opening where he came from. The man was in blue clothing and put his hand up. "Freeze!" The man exclaimed. "You cannot pass!"

"Hang on a minute, the police were disbanded!" Patrick roared.

"That's the er...international police we are...the local police force, the Unova one!"

"You're kidding me? You'll have to do better than that!" Patrick sent out his Vanilluxe. He knew that the man was a Masquerader. Using Vanilluxe, he froze the man. Then Patrick heard a whistle blow and then he was handcuffed. Patrick looked back. His eyes met the eyes of a skilled copper.

"Freeze!" The policeman shouted, who was in exactly the same uniform. "Patrick O'brien, I'm arresting you under suspicion of attacking a police officer."

Patrick was knocked out. He was taken inside the warehouse where he awoke in a jail. He saw the policeman who had arrested him. "Where am I?"

"You're in prison. That police officer you attacked wasn't a Masquerader." The policeman turned round as Alisha entered the room.

"What? Alisha? You're in on this?"

"I had to...it was the only the way to...defeat the Masqueraders..."

Patrick slammed on the bars and screamed. After half an hour he stopped. "Alisha."

"Yes?" The young woman asked.

"What happened to the officers?"

"What officers?"

"You know, the ones who...oh no..." Patrick looked at Alisha as her body melted into the figure of a Zoroark.

"You little..." The police officer said as he took off his hat. He revealed a mask and put it on this face. "Well, my acting skills didn't really come in handy much?" The man laughed.

"The Mask of Ice, I presume?" Patrick asked.

"Indeed." The man replied. The room around them melted into a bigger one. The Mask of Magic entered the room.

"Congratulations, you've got through our mind trap!" The Mask of Magic exclaimed, clapping his hands.

"Who do you mean by 'our' trap?"

"Me and the Mask of Darkness planned to corrupt you using mind tricks from his Zoroark and my psychic pokemon but...it did not work...I'll have to extract your mind and remove some unwanted files...myself."

Patrick flew into the air and hovered for a minute as he felt his mind being battled. Patrick sent out Assan and battled the Mask of Magic's Siglyph. Assan cut the pokemon in half and the Mask of Magic dropped out of Patrick's mind.

"You have a strong mind...now all you need to do is break the final barrier." The Mask of Magic teleported to the Box.

The Mask of Lightning entered the room. "Not long now and the Mask of Darkness will have everything ready! The Mask of Many Colours will be on your face in no time!"

Patrick thought about the Mask of Magic's mysterious words and bashed the metal bars, believing they were made of glass and broke through them. They were just another barrier for Patrick to cross mentally.

"There gonna get killed, I want to do something.." He stared at the left over people.
"Unless... We trick them by ourselves.. let them come for us and catch them."
Luke looked around at the remaining group members faces.
"Anyone agree with me?"
Luke was hoping someone will agree.
"Or we can ditch Drew's orders and go to them..." them masked figures will get defeated by my pychic power-" Luke whispered to him self "I mean Our bonds with our pokemon."

Last edited:
Cody ran inside the warehouse to go after Patrick, already having released his Dragonite as a precaution.

"Patrick!" Cody yelled out inside the warehouse, hoping to get any kind of response.

Meanwhile, Christie had been walking with Ella inside the stadium towards the lobby, having tried to get the girl to talk with her.

"Can you, please at least try to talk with me? I know you're hurt but not talking about it will only make it worse." Christie said, her Eevee right by her side as always.

A group of Masquerader grunts horded over to the area in which Cody had ran to. Leading them was the four sages: Bronius, Gorm, Ryoku and Giallo. The grunts sent out hordes of weaker pokemon, mainly Yanmasks.

"Where do you think you're going child?" Giallo asked, being one of the higher up members of the group of sages.

Meanwhile, in the room Patrick was in, he could hear Cody's voice. The Mask of Lightning, Ice and Stone all confronted Patrick, throwing insults at him. Patrick discovered a force field stopping him from leaving a specific area of the room. The mask of Lightning and Ice left the room to find Cody. The Mask of Stone went to the bathroom for a break. Patrick looked at the poke balls on the wooden table behind the force field. They were his. He stared at one of the poke balls. It shook, knowing that Patrick was there and then all of a sudden, Assan, Patrick's Samurott, was released. Assan cut at the generator which controlled the force field and Patrick was released.

"Thanks." Patrick whispered to Assan.

Patrick was about to leave the room when the Mask of Stone appeared. Before the Mask of Stone could react, Assan brutally stabbed the Masquerader in the chest. Assan and Patrick looked at each other, guilty.

"It had to be done." Said Patrick, looking at the dead Masquerader's body. There was a roar from behind them though: the Mask of Stone's treasured Gigalith charged at them and attacked using stone edge. Assan dueled the pokemon and managed to make it faint using an aqua jet attack.

"Come on let's go." Patrick whispered, grabbing the rest of his poke balls.

"I'm here to get a friend of mine back, so either give Patrick back now or...well let's just say things are gonna get ugly." Cody said, voice filled with determination as he shot the group a death glare. Cody then released Arcanine and Raichu to help back Dragonite, his Pokemon ready to face the Yamask horde with no fear.

Drew took a deep breath. He knew he went overboard he walked out and looked for anyone that might be near. He walked towards the stadium maybe someone might be over there.

Chloe smiled. " Likewise." She said as she continued to hold onto Riley. " Well now." Alice Rivers said as she walked towards them. " You must be Riley it's a pleasure to meet you."

The four sages surrounded Cody. Gorm sent out his Golurk, Ryoku sent out his Druddigon, Bronius sent out his Amoonguss and Giallo sent out his Siglyph.

The Mask of Bug entered the room Patrick was suppossed to be in and found him gone. She saw the dead body of the Mask of Stone and her anger level increased. She went to find the Mask of Ice and Lightning.

Patrick entered a large room where there were hundreds of aisles of products: mainly storage usage. He crept down a back way where there weren't many people. Patrick came to a crossroads where there were multiple directions and went to go towards where he could see a door. He was stopped in his tracks by a blast of ice.

"You thought you would get out so easily eh?" The Mask of Ice asked rhetorically as his Vanilluxe floated down.

"Fine, have it your way." Cody said, releasing his Buizel.

"Arcanine Flamethrower on Amoonguss, Dragonite Dragon Rush on Druddigon, Raichu use Thunder on Sigilyph and Buizel use Hydro Pump on Golurk!" Cody said, his Pokemon launching their attacks on their respective opponents, trying to take them all out at once.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer ran inside the warehouse after Cody, seeing him in the middle of a fierce battle. Summer noticed the grunts and their horde of Yamask that surrounded Cody and decided to come in to even the odds just a bit.

"Zack! Use Thunder Shock on as many of the Yamasks as you can!" Summer called out, releasing her Zebstrika who shot multiple streams of electric fire power at the surrounding Yamasks.

"Need any help.."
The voice was Luke he and his charizard followed summer in the warehouse.
"Charizard its time to burn these fuckers."
Luke looked at the grunts and their yamask.
"Charizard flamethrower!."
The blast of fire combined with the electricity and shot towards the yamask.
Luke got some rope he used to scale mountains from his bag,
"I am glad I got some spare."
Luke walked over and tied the grunts to the ground.
Luke looked at summer and smiled
"We make a pretty strong team."

Riley had been so focused on Chloe that he didn't even know Alice was there. "Oh, hello Ms. Rivers! Sorry, I didn't see you there." Riley told Alice. "It's nice to finally meet you." Riley said as he walked up to Alice too greet her.

Troy had finally finished his breakfast and was getting ready to leave. The last person he was with was Sarah, but she had left in a hurry. Troy decided he might as well head to the stadium since the tournament would be starting soon.

Luke checked his phone and a notification popped up,
Tournament today
"
Shit" shouted Luke.
"Summer the tournament!"
Luke sadly grinned
"You save Patrick.. Because I have a tournament to win."
Luke turned his back and jumped on his charizard, with a gust of wind Luke was already gone.
Luke landed charizard at the stadium and returned it Luke walked over to the gate and nodded at the guard,
"Am I late?!" Panicked Luke, He was always their to win every match in johto and hoenn, He only missed one match back in hoeen...
"No Master Lucas." the security person said. "Why do you want to win so bad, Your one of the most powerful and smartest trainers of unova oh and your quite rich." said the other security person
"I am here for one thing, my revenge on one trainer."
Luke said grinning and walking in.
Luke walked up the stairs and took his seat.
"Shoot drew and troy aren't here yet.."

Amoonguss took the flamethrower attack and was burnt. It released a nasty sludge bomb attack, but before it could attack again, it fainted from the burns. Druddigon narrowly avoided the Dragon rush attack.

"Outrage!" Ryoku exclaimed. Druddigon errupted into a deep anger and went red. He dashed forward, trying to claw and hopefully tear apart the pokemon the opponents had.

Sigilyph was flying very quickly in the air when it saw the Thunder attack. It avoided the attack but went off course, bumping into the warehouse. Sigilyph got up.

"Use Psybeam!" Giallo ordered his Sigilyph. The pokemon fired three long beams at the pokemon in faced in battle.

Gollurk stepped forward and faced the Hydro pump attack. It lifted one of it's fists, taking damage to it, but, at the same time, protecting the rest of it's body.

"Phantom force!" Gorm shouted. Gollurk teleported behind Buizel and swung his fists at the pokemon, in an attempt to strike him unexpectedly from behind.

Arcanine was nailed with the Sludge Bomb, poisoned now, but still willing to fight.

"Fine, we'll fight fire with fire. Dragonite Outrage!" Cody commanded, Dragonite's eyes shot red as it charged the Druddigon ready for a titanic clash.

"Arcanine, use Flamethrower on Druddigon to help Dragonite!" Cody called out, Arcanine moved in position to hit a timely Flamethrower to help out its teammate.

"Intercept with Thunder!" Cody ordered, his Raichu firing a powerful electric blast in an attempt to intercept the Sigilyph's Psybeam.

Cody saw Gollurk appear behind Buizel, but he and Buizel were ready for it.

"Spin and use Hydro Pump!" Buizel said, as it ducked in an attempt to avoid Gollurk's fist and began to spin around on its back before it fired a Hydro Pump which would now hit in all directions.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer saw Cody fighting a 4 on 1 battle and went over to help even the odds, before more grunts got in the way.

"Zack clear a path!" Summer said as Zack charged up a Wild Charge and the Zebstrika charged the grunts and their Pokemon, knocking them aside to clear a path to cody.

Druddigon attempted to wrestle Dragonite with his claws. "Dragon rage, that'll get them!" Ryoku exclaimed, as Druddigon's mouth opened and turned a dark blue. This dark blue turned into a messy beam which came at Dragonite at point blank range. The flamethrower attack did burn Druddigon on it's shoulders but this was put out shortly after.

Sigilyph was about to attack Dragonite from behind when the Thunder attack hit Sigilyph. Sigilyph fell to the ground and it was instantly KOed.

Meanwhile, Gollurk launched itself into the sky to avoid the hydro pump attack once more. It fired several Shadow Ball attacks at Buizel.

Suddenly a Bouffalant appeared on the field next to Buizel. Bronius had sent this pokemon out to bolster the Masquerader forces, who weren't faring well: most of the Yanmasks had fainted.

"Break them with head charge!" Bronius exclaimed. Bouffalant charged in an explosive anger, pushing through towards and behind Buizel.

Luke felt bad, and decided to return.
He walked inside.
"Let me even up the odds."
said Luke as he smiled
"Charizard flamethrower at Boffalant!"
The flames broke the flooring so boffalant can't get to buizel
"Now steel wing!"
With a big push charizard hit boffalant into the wall.
"I couldn't be at the stadium on my own and I felt bad to leave you to die, so when I saw this odd match up I knew what I had to do to help."
Luke nodded at the trainers and turned to the masquader
"You had enough yet old man?"
Luke laughed then looked at charizard as he landed and roared out filling the air with anticipation.

Dragonite was hit by the Dragon Rage, pushed back and yelling in pain for a moment.

"That's nothing! You've taken worse than that, now push through it and use Dragon Rush one more time!" Cody called out, Dragonite looked at the Druddigon with fierce intensity before energy had coated around it and it flew to deliver the strike.

"Raichu, Arcanine. Use Thunder Shock & Flamethrower on the Shadow Balls. Buizel use Aqua Jet on Golurk!" Cody said, taking advantage of Luke's Charizard blocking the Bouffalant. Raichu and Arcanine (Taking a moment to suck in the pain of being poisoned) launched their attacks to hit as many of the Shadow Balls as they could while Buizel surrounded itself with water and launched itself in the air to deliver a strike on the Golurk.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer turned to Luke. "Thanks." Summer called out, still seeing some grunts left to deal with. Zack to a moment to recover from the after effects of Wild Charge.

"Alright Zack, use Thunder! Blast the last of the grunts away!" Summer called out, Zack delivering a powerful electric strike that moved to try and hit as many of the grunts Pokemon as possible.

Bouffalant looked pretty beaten up, yet it still kept going. It's afro was on fire but it roared and went in for another head charge attack, this time towards Raichu and Arcanine.
At this point, most of the grunts were beaten. Some went flying into the sky as the result of some of the attacks. Some of them just fled to inside the warehouse.
Druddigon flew into sky at about this time too. He landed on his stomach and started to get up, getting weaker and weaker.

"Who are you calling old man?" Ryoku asked Luke as the sage sent out his Meinshao and Volcarona.

At the same time, Gorm sent out his Scolipede, Giallo sent out his Chandelure and Bronius sent out his Haxorus and Cofagrigus, in attempt to prove Luke wrong. As the grunts left the scene, the four sages still believed they could win.