• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

It could definitely make sense; maybe the eye color is the same as her mother's or father's; maybe the smell reminds her of a relative who used to smoke; maybe the warmth reminds her of a warm hearth from when she was even younger.
The possibilities are endless, since we don't know anything about her yet.

Not only that, but having her go from fear to some form of connection can be a great character building tool for both her and (insert dragon character name here fml). It can even give us insight into how she responds to conflicting emotions (fear vs nostalgia/recognition).

At this point, it just seems like you don't really want to type out any history.
And I get that; I won't force you.
We can always just wait until Excalibur comes back, like you said.

@Cloudswift @The Protato for the love of God..
tumblr_inline_o605j7m42x1rsgfva_500.gif

Not gonna lie.
This romance seems a little... forced. And I think the reason is obvious.
Both players have two angsty, hormonal teens. If this relationship is successful and lasts, I'm going to have to ask the both of you to give the world therapy.
Our world is stupid.

You untied the rope when you got a nose bleed.
The awkward bump into each other/failed hug was moving away from the docks.
First kiss is lowering the sails.
Making it official is setting sail.

TBH, I feel like the two characters are forcing themselves in this relationship to help them cope with the world collapsing around them. So when things begin to become clear, wil the relationship last or become frayed with the fringe of normality. Deep Questions man.

Maybe but if it was simply created to help them cope, then there might not be a strong enough connection to stay standing. I’m sure it will last for a while, but it may go into rocky sailing later on.

Don’t get me wrong. I support the ship. But I’m also being realistic too. Forcing a relationship too much could kill it. So yeah, Dasken just increased his future stress levels unknowingly. (But I believe in it. Fight through!)

The night lasts forever,
But it seems the storm didn't. Because from several people's posts, they either never realized there was currently a thunderstorm, or just forgot about it.
Maybe have a hazy forecast for the morning. You know. It's all bleary and shit. Midday would be about the time the clouds would finally part.