• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

I like Ry's idea, as it gives time for character development like Dave said, while also introducing the next batch in an exciting way.

And to answer your question, Cat, he's nine.

WHELP I guess I should make a character for the second batch...

Name: Mike Berk
Power(s): Precognition
Appearance: Mike was captured while he was at a Comic Con, cosplaying as Lukas(from Minecraft Story Mode. I wanted to make a Story Mode nerd character XD don't judge), so he was still wearing his cosplay. Coupled with his blond hair--unfortunately, his eyes are brown, not blue--he looks almost exactly like Lukas if his hair were curly. And obviously if he wasn't, y'know, a Minecraft-looking character. He is wearing a black leather jacket with shoulder pads(plastic, obviously) and gray cuffs, gray fingerless gloves, a thick brown belt with pockets, brown boots, goggles on top of his head, and an orange scarf.

I literally looked at my Algebra textbook and thought of Berk as a last name. XD

Two characters for the second batch.

Name: Raven Morris
Power(s): Levitation, empathy, astral projection
Appearance: Raven has light brown skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. She wears a teal hoodie over a blue short sleeve shirt, jeans, and dark gray tennis shoes.
Other: Was a bagger at a store that was caught levitating above the floor during a slow part of the day.

Name: Daniel Ross
Power(s): Enhanced speed, strength, stamina, and senses; transformation into a bat (Brown in color), walking on walls
Appearance: Pale skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. He wears a red T shirt, jeans, dark red tennis shoes, and this style of goggles:
yusuke-fujisaki-24276.jpg
, but in blue. As a bat he has brown fur, brown eyes, and has a bat sized version of the goggles perched on his forehead.
Other: Is not a vampire.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
For some reason, half of the people were putting stuff down about reaching the cabin and then the others were still talking about the mineshaft. I thought we were all in the same place!

We made it away from the government baddies for now. Hid in a mineshaft for awhile, got our barrings. Traveled on foot to an old cabin that Shawn knew of. Now we're probably gonna start settling in and soon after introduce the second group of metas.
Johnson I feel a little awkward um...I sat you deep inside the cave, we were all outdoors a good distance away. No one replied because no one heard you.

Also this.

Name: Eros (Last name unknown.)
Power(s): Mummy Philology- Can manipulate bandages wrapped around his arms for offensive and defensive purposes and induce fear through eye contact to put people in a state of temporary paralysis. On top of this he has an enhanced condition pushing all of his physical capabilities up to low superhuman level. (Potential transformation to be added.)
Appearance: Tall for his age, relatively athletic build, pale skin, shaggy dark brown hair with eyes to match. Black jacket with the sleeves rolled up over a white t-shirt, faded dark blue jeans, black steel toed boots, and white aged hand wraps cut off just below his elbow where his sleeves begin.

From my perspective, Shawn would take the lower floors, so he could be sort of like a guard, always watching the door, being the first one anyone encounters if attacking.
So setting up on floor three is not on Shawn's to-do list.

My character has entered the cabin, if you could not read that.
After checking out the master bedroom he was calling his room, he made his way into the hall. While his room was large and a nice room in general, it still needed work. As did this entire building and to do that, tools were needed. He made his way downstairs and made his way out the back entrance to the expansive backyard. He noticed a large tool shed to his right. He went inside to see that the celing had collapsed, and many tools, nails and screws had begun to rust. “Well at least it’s something,” he mumbled as he looked to see what he could scavenge.
Did he not notice the strangely dressed man that just walked into the cabin and threw up over the floors?

I'm sorry, but this has to end. I'm doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

And to explain, the character is not Ratman. The portal is related to his powers. And to explain it simply, the kind of portals appear above bodies of water.

Name: John Aquario aka 'The Squiggler'
Power(s): The ability to open portals to send him to different locations. Can transform into a squid-like man, and can transform into a large squid creature when in the water. Has the ability to breath underwater and can summon portals which call forth more of these tenticle creatures to his aid.
Appearance: Wears a large smart black coat with a long white buttoned colllor shirt and black top hat with black boots/shoes. Seems to be from the 1800s or 1900s. Holds a black cane with metal on either end.

He put his arms out to reach for the banister to the staircase. He saw two long red and pinkish tenticles. He almost passed out again. He tried not to panic. He was probably just holocinating, he thought. As he went up the creeky stairs, he saw a mirror, and looked in it. There, he saw an image of a red and pink squid-like humanoid with tenticles for hands and monsterous feet, with a hidous face that comprised of tenticles for his mouth. His whole body had changed but he still wore his 1800s/Edwardian style clothes he had wore prior.

Here you mentioned how he went up the stairs, saw a mirror and went to it. So the only place a mirror would be on the second floor (as you didn’t specify which floor he climbed too, and I assumed that he would go to next floor as he wasn’t feeling very well) and the closest one would be in a room on that floor. Quickdraw hurried down the stairs and woudn’t have been looking in the rooms as he headed out.

Here you mentioned how he went up the stairs, saw a mirror and went to it. So the only place a mirror would be on the second floor (as you didn’t specify which floor he climbed too, and I assumed that he would go to next floor as he wasn’t feeling very well) and the closest one would be in a room on that floor. Quickdraw hurried down the stairs and woudn’t have been looking in the rooms as he headed out.
When was this established? They've only just gotten there. Like, where does it say 'the only mirror was' in that specific place. So you're telling me, if someone wants to see what they look like, they've got to go 2 flights of stairs up or...? I don't get how this house works.

If you were climbing the stairs, like you said you did, the nearest mirror would be on the second floor. You didn’t mention a mirror until you already stated,
he went up the creeky stairs,

Implying that he wasn’t on the first floor. And the only place he could see a mirror would be on the second floor. There wouldn’t be a random plot mirror sitting on the staircase. And if this house was abandoned, stay there was a random plot mirror siting on the staircase it would have likely been destroyed after 4 years unattended in the woods, where animals like rats could hae knocked it over and broke it.

Its okay, just a few msges up is the oc sheet. @Cloudswift

And Johnson, if your having troubles getting involved, just wait for the second group to get intro'd and join there. It would be a lot better than current standards.

If you were climbing the stairs, like you said you did, the nearest mirror would be on the second floor. You didn’t mention a mirror until you already stated, Implying that he wasn’t on the first floor. And the only place he could see a mirror would be on the second floor. There wouldn’t be a random plot mirror sitting on the staircase. And if this house was abandoned, stay there was a random plot mirror siting on the staircase it would have likely been destroyed after 4 years unattended in the woods, where animals like rats could hae knocked it over and broke it.
This 'first floor' thing confuses me because where i'm from, the first floor could mean either the first actual floor you enter when you go into the house, or, that could just be the ground floor and the first floor is actually the floor above the ground floor that you have to go up the stairs in order to get to.

Yeah, I know a lot of people are awaiting this second group to arrive.
Technically, I went made another character for that second group, if you look back. When will the second truck crash?

Okay, so this guy is in the cabin apparently, he snuck in:
Name: John Aquario aka 'The Squiggler'
Power(s): The ability to open portals to send him to different locations. Can transform into a squid-like man, and can transform into a large squid creature when in the water. Has the ability to breath underwater and can summon portals which call forth more of these tenticle creatures to his aid.
Appearance: Wears a large smart black coat with a long white buttoned colllor shirt and black top hat with black boots/shoes. Seems to be from the 1800s or 1900s. Holds a black cane with metal on either end.

This guy will be in the second batch of metas:

Name: Seth 'Shade' Blakleston
Powers: Can transform into a large shadow-like rat. His nickname is 'the black rat' or the 'shadow rat.' This large black rat can arrange it's molecules using some deformed shadow energy and then this can make him bigger. The shadow energy allows him to turn into liquid darkness, which can be used to get through tight spaces.
Appearance: Chaos black short hair, looking like the kind of cut Frankenstein's monster had, dark blue eyes, strong, fairly tall.

Just incase you didn't notice.

Last edited by a moderator: