• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Try the Pokécharms 15th Anniversary Quiz!

:D That was a fun quiz. Surprised at what random things I remembered, had to guess a few, but I did get a few right by doing that when I didn't know the exact answer. Still got like four wrong in total though. So not perfect, but I could have done much worse, having fun is what counts.

I'm genuinely embarrassed in realizing how little I actually know about the 'Charms history, especially coming from a damn-near four year veteran of the site. :p

Needless to say, I don't think missing 3 out of the 15 question total is too much of a loss. I at least got the important parts right, like @Linkachu and her pizza craving, or @Doctor Oak's founding of the site, for instance.

Moreover, taking the quiz did resurface some very fond memories of when I first started out here on the site, and looking back on myself as one with nothing better to do with my life other than pass the time and pray to God almighty that my mortal existence would soon reach a wondrous end, I've made some pretty significant progress since then. Along the way I've met some incredible people, made some phenomenal friends, had countless laughs, shared my part in some grievances, extended my hand towards the Creative Corner a few times, made some snazzy lookin' Trainer Cards, became a Magical Girl at one point, and overall had quite a few amazing years with everyone and everything.

Happy belated 15th Anniversary, you guys. Thank you, each and every one of you, especially the staff, for giving me one of the best community experiences I could have ever hoped to be a part of! :arr:

slap_five_by_captainosaka.jpg

Last edited:

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Perfect game. I remembered the answers from last time.

Attachments

• IMG_2082.PNG
    IMG_2082.PNG
    141.9 KB · Views: 64
I got only 1 wrong first time, but the thing crashed my web and didn't save my score. Had to re-take it as Mr.Glaceon (Before was MrGlaceon, but broke and ruined my score)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just a heads up that there’s only 4 hours left to try the quiz if you haven’t already done so! Thanks again to everyone who’s taken it and I’m glad that everyone seems to be enjoying it! ^^

I know, but you have no idea how much I'm starving for something like pokecharms day 2018 or something
Let me break this down for you...
You need the art to do so, get it to fit the page, clear any copyright in it, let the system encrypt it and download the server to it, put in new settings with icons and settings to change the series of code on the system, ext.
And after that, well, system reset.