• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Try the Pokécharms 15th Anniversary Quiz!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Charms_Day_15_Quiz.png
As we're celebrating our big ol' 15th anniversary today, we've put together something special for the occasion: a Pokécharms 15th Anniversary Quiz Game!

Head on over to the website Quizizz.com/join and enter the game code 114413 to play the quiz. We have 15 questions lined up for you all about the staff of Pokécharms, our various site features, and Pokécharms' history.

Once you've entered the game code on Quizizz, choose a nickname to take the quiz. Be sure to use your Pokécharms username so that we can recognize who you are! You may be rewarded for your efforts~

Now for some pictures! As previously mentioned, using Quizizz is a very simple task. Just write our game code - 114413 - into the field that says "6-digit code" and click the big PROCEED button.

Quizizz Screenshot 01.png

After you've successfully done that, enter your nickname and click the START button. From there you'll have one more chance to get ready before beginning the quiz. When you're good to go, click START again and do your best to answer our 15 multiple choice quiz questions!

Quizizz-Screenshot-02.png

Quizizz can be played on both PCs and mobile devices. The default game settings include background music, sound effects, and random meme images between each question - but if you detest any of these things, you can shut them off by clicking the "Settings" cog at the top left of your screen.

The Pokécharms 15th Anniversary Quiz will playable starting right now until March 19th at 11:59 PM EST. If you have any technical difficulties with the quiz, or still can't figure out how to play it, let us know in the comments and we'll try to help!

But with all of that chatter aside - have fun!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
“Be sure to use your Pokécharms username when taking the quiz so that we can recognize who you are!”

...oops

Yeeeah. Unless you use your username, we have no way to connect who you are re: the quiz to your Pokecharms account. XD

That being said, what username did you use for the quiz? I’ll take note of it. :)

Wooaaaah, I sucked at this. I got the obvious ones, but I messed up on the multiple choice one and a couple of dates, and numbers, and what the trainer card one was, and wow, has it been a while. Still a nice test of my memory though.

*Axew hides himself under a freeze-proof blanket while feeling a little embarrassed*

Okay, so I think I might be a crack shot with 46% accuracy there... Some of the questions really got me thrown off quite a bit like a Sheer Cold striking me with 100% accuracy...

Um, I wanted to check my rank and it made me redo the quiz and I put the same username but it counted my former score and my new score as 2 different people. Is there a way to fix it?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
80% accuracy. I won't reveal my answers or the questions I dun goofed because I wasn't paying attention to the numbers but I'll accept my loses where they are.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Um, I wanted to check my rank and it made me redo the quiz and I put the same username but it counted my former score and my new score as 2 different people. Is there a way to fix it?

I can delete scores if necessary. :)

However, if you went in as two different people that’s alright. Do you remember what nicknames you used for both attempts?

but I did. I beat it before you even did it. (technically that's true)

*Axew frowns a bit while knowing that a 46% is technically an F, as he hides himself from Stellarwind for not knowing what was not his favorite type*

Yes, you even beat me at the lovely quiz before I even started.

*Chiral Piplup drinks a bottle of warm milk while sighing a bit*

If I had anything to take from the quiz, it is that I should maybe talk to the staff more since I only know about three of them at most.

*Axew glares at you while preparing to use Scratch IX*

Axew, Axew Axew... A- Axew Axew? (So, you're telling me that you or someone else deleted it even though it would take a lot longer than just an hour?)

*Axew looks a bit upset, as he rushes towards you and uses Scratch*

Axew Axew? Axew Axew... A- Axew, Axew. (The entire you say? I highly doubt that they would be able to manually delete every single one in an hour.)

*Axew looks over at you after managing to find his translator*

I'm not sure if I can buy it since the previous statement of your's earlier led to a huge drop of trust.

Quick Edit: I might give this another go, though I feel like I might do worse since I think that the questions might be randomized here...