• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed TOEE/CoDA Crossover Discussion

Okay, running on mobile data now, and just want to make a quick suggestion ( 1:30 AM here :l), although I'm pretty sure it's been implied already.

Out of all your characters, just grab a few-the ones you play as the most and the most developed- and bring them along. Most of the characters I've seen are side-characters used for specific story/backstory stuff, and nothing more. If you think that they are all developed and used enough to bring along, then that'd be fine
In the end, we should have a list of all of the final approved OCs

Edit~ Haha, I love the internet which means that none of the most recent messages come through until you send something. Please kindly ignore this

Oh yeah, and are we going to categorise these fights? Seems to me that the SS class and founders are guaranteed to come out on top if they aren't

Or a set of predetermined winners. But that's kinda boring

Let's first decide characters before tournament brackets LOL

Also Oliver is not a fighter. Rebecca and Emily are (Well, Emily is rather inexperienced) but I picked the big three characters for CoDA for character purposes.

Let's first decide characters before tournament brackets LOL

Also Oliver is not a fighter. Rebecca and Emily are (Well, Emily is rather inexperienced) but I picked the big three characters for CoDA for character purposes.
well if it ends up being a double tournament I'll request you add Rebecca.

If you guys could flag who's going up for the crossover in the word Doc, that'd be great. I would, but, you know. Mobile data

jade421

Previously Sarah316
OH GOD I MISSED EVERYTHING!

If we are talking vital characters.

Ender Eye
1. Savannah

CoDA
1. Lily
2. Andrew

Serenity & Diego will be reserves.

Pretty much the only two I will be usinf to fight, will be

1.) Ryker
2.) Ray

As they are the people who would be most likely to fight in a tourney of my characters. And I'd say people who wouldn't be fighting but acting as supporting characters, like Oliver, June, and probably Bast if we're making it single matches with no help. (That one is kinda up in the air in my opinion.) would be fine to be there and support, as long as they weren't actually fighting. We should try to chose our fighters that we will be using.

So here's my set I'll be bringing

1.) Ryker (Fighter)
2.) June (Supporting)
3.) Ray (Fighter)

Also as for starting the fight, it would probably be Ryker if anyone I can think of from CoDA. He's the one who would probably start a fight for fun, cause that means he can punch someone.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Or simply go to https://www.random.org/lists/?mode=advanced (RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer)

Throw in all the names, mix it up, and the bracket is in the order they show up. So the first and second person on the list fight, and so on and so on.

But then there are the chances that we could have EE vs EE and CoDA vs CoDA. And that kinda defeats the purpose of the entire crossover.
We can do that and we'll make it and adjust so that majority of the fights will be EE vs CoDA

Is this story just gonna be a tournament? Seems like we're limiting character interaction dynamics by turning this solely into "CoDA vs. Ender Eye=Who has the stronger characters!"

Can we not have our characters fight?

Like, sure it would be interesting, but....I still doubt that some of the students can take on the mages. I don't know! And I don't think I'm being bias because I'm in both RP's, and I enjoy both RP's!

UGH! I bet all of you are going to be like "But SS, it has to be fair!" And I'm just pouting, and all like "But I don't wanna!"

Like, before this I put Ara and Mr. Kinito on the same power scale, but now if the students are going to be just as strong as the mages it'll just be "9renvr9v9u4n29uvun49" for me.

I don't know. Maybe I'm complaining too much.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Well i thought we all agreed on the tournament idea, as according to Sky's profile
And the majority decided that they don't want a cliche fight a common powerful antagonist thing in crossovers

So what plot would y'all recommend then

Can we not have our characters fight?

Like, sure it would be interesting, but....I still doubt that some of the students can take on the mages. I don't know! And I don't think I'm being bias because I'm in both RP's, and I enjoy both RP's!

UGH! I bet all of you are going to be like "But SS, it has to be fair!" And I'm just pouting, and all like "But I don't wanna!"

Like, before this I put Ara and Mr. Kinito on the same power scale, but now if the students are going to be just as strong as the mages it'll just be "9renvr9v9u4n29uvun49" for me.

I don't know. Maybe I'm complaining too much.

I think you undersell a lot of the students to be honest. But I agree to an extent.

Well i thought we all agreed on the tournament idea, as according to Sky's profile
And the majority decided that they don't want a cliche fight a common powerful antagonist thing in crossovers

So what plot would y'all recommend then

I'm not saying don't have a tournament, just have a story beyond that is all I ask XD

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Is this story just gonna be a tournament? Seems like we're limiting character interaction dynamics by turning this solely into "CoDA vs. Ender Eye=Who has the stronger characters!"
Ad it's not just a tournament, there are apparent side plots too to be done during the crossover for more interaction

jade421

Previously Sarah316
My only fear from this is that by having a tournament we are gonna show favoritism towards either CoDA or Ender Eye. A good crossover compliments both sides without saying one is better than the other.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Honestly I cannot say for sure, the easy solution is to make each fight competitive and end the tournament with a draw between a CoDA person and a Ender Eye person. But then creators will be all "my character should have stomped" or something and that would lead to power scale complaints. Honestly the "cliche" plot of having them interact and then teaming up to defeat a common evil would show them both off sides well. But that is not what we are doing.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
One doesn't show off the compromise, but has a unique plot
The other shows off the compromise, yet troubles with cliche plot

Rock and a hard place much?

IDK what we do, I just want both Ender Eye and CoDA characters looking good. Not Ender Eye walking over CoDA minus Sky & Rio and making the student characters seem completely pointless.

It's tricky, to say the least.

I think you undersell a lot of the students to be honest.
Maybe I am, but that's because I haven't seen anything super spectacular the students have done with their abilities in the RP, yet.

It's just with Ender Eye, I've just seen our characters do so much more. I mean, if one of the students could destroy a building or a town with a single attack, then maybe I'll give them some credit, but I haven't seen much of that. Well, except for Ryker. He was able to lift an entire cave on his own, even if he was having trouble doing so.

I honestly don't know.

The students fought the following...

1. Cave monster
2. An army of hellhounds.
3. Helped combat Viiper (Who would stomp anyone in Ender Eye to this point one on one.)

I do believe Ender Eye matches have more "feats", but to act like the CoDA kids have nothing is underselling. And the point is CoDA finds a way for them to be useful even against opponents that outclass them (The Viiper Arc).