• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wraith war Year one.

"Yep," ulirae did not flinch at the sight. Her eyes trained forward as they continued. She twisted her staff about with hand and pulled a face, "so why was your wife here? Shouldn't she be at the great knight castle"?

"The Areians wanted some non Alliance representatives." He said as he walked beside her. "She was chosen for the task." Chris said as he continued to look forward. He heard movement and looked six wraith surrounded them on all sides. Chris took out his blade and looked towards the six infront of him. "Watch my back and I'll watch yours." He said.

Yukio did her best to help the medic but she wasn't able to save the man's life. She looked and saw an alliance drop ship approach them. She let out a breath. She rubbed her stomach as she moved forward. ' once I'm safe I'll tell him." She thought to herself.

Johan was able to finish up the repairs. He let out a breath as he sat down. ' guess I can kill a god.' he muttered as he fell down. His wounds were still not fixed up.

Grell rolled his eyes before he heaved the boy into his arms. He layed him down on a seat and pulled out a med kit to start working on his injuries.

"Gotcha," ulirae smiled darkly and twirled her staff before aiming for one of the wraith, "but I'm gonna have some of the fun too".

Chris smiled as he clashed blades with one of the wraith. Chris stayed equal to the man's attacks. He pivoted as he swung down on it killing the wraith. The next two attacked him simultaneously. making him lose his balance. He quickly got back up and did his best to continue to fight.

Ulirae kicked one of his attackers in the side to send it stumbling back. She barely caught herself as she dodged an incoming attack. Her staff keeping her attackers at a distance.

Chris pushed one of his attackers back. He put his hand on the beings chest and fired a bolt of energy threw the wraith. Using his senses he dodged the wraith that was behind him and pushed his saber threw the wraith. He turned and looked at Ulirae. " You okay?" He asked as another wraith engaged.

Queen leveled his Rifle at the Wraiths back, and opened fire. The high pulse, concentrated blasts of energy seared into the Wraith, tearing through flesh and bone, but the Wraith wouldn't allow itself to go down so easy. It whirled around, revealing a small side arm weapon, and fired. The blast missed Queen by mere inches, and blew a hole in the wall behind the Commander, who took cover to evade the Wraith, gritting his teeth painfully as he tried to concentrate.

"Fine," she growled as she pulled her staff out of the eye of a wraith. She turned it again and slammed it into the back of he wraith's neck before blocking another attack from another wraith.

Chris pushed his blade into the wraith's chest. " There too many of them. He said as twenty more showed up. " We need to retreat." He said.

Zillo began to march towards Chris and Ulirae, gathering a squad of 15 wraith warriors with him. Sniper fire started to pick off the wraith warriors fighting Chris(Zillo is not here yet) one by one as clean shots penetrated through their skulls. There were around 13 left when an LMB sniper was thrown from the roof of a tall building behind the wraiths. Zillo reached Chris and smiled, he looked at Ulirae and Chris. "Will you be worthy oppents?" He said tauntingly. He pulled out an echo stick and a quaziconian saber, smiling like a mad man, his black eyes affixed on the pair.

Chris locked blades with the new wraith. He wondered how he got an Almecian saber. " You're move." He said. " If I beat you. You're men leave us be." He said.

"Fine, idiot." Zillo said as he pierced his echo stick through Chris' sword wielding arm. "This is why you always bring TWO swords! HAHAHAHA!" Zillo pulled the echo stick out and pierced Chris' stomach (NON LETHAL.) Zillo pushed him to the ground and ordered his men to take Ulirae alive. "She'll be useful for a ransom." Zillo said to his men as he walked off.

Chris stood up. " Is that the best you got." He said. His wound started to heal. " It takes a lot to kill me." He said He activated his saber again. He smiled as he used his speed disappearing and repapering one the other side of the man. some blood dripped from his blade.

Zillo stood there, unphased by the wound in him. "Weak." Zillo said. The wound bled but was healing, Zillo then pulled out his saber and went invisible. He snuck up behind Chris and stabbed his saber through Chris' back and it came back out in his front, severing his large intestine. Zillo twisted the blade and lifted Chris up a good four feet in the air and slammed him back down onto the stone ground. He repeated this several times and on the last time he let Chris lie there. He pulled his sword out and pulled out a long dagger. He stabbed the dagger through Chris' hand and into the ground, pinning him like a dog. He then took Chris' saber and examined it. "I like your sword, I think I'll keep it." Zillo said tauntingly to Chris, then walked off, Zillo reached a wraith ship which then fired a weapon into the building behind Chris, covering him in rubble. It flew off.

The wraith captain watched the exchange. " Coward." He said as he teleported to the ship. He bitch slapped Zillo and tore out his Echo stick. " You're relieved of command." He said as the other wraith grabbed the coward.

"Not... a coward..." Zillo said, barely able to speak from the intense pain of having hi son echo stick torn from his body. "I want him... to suffer..." Zillo hissed. "And THAT, IS MINE." Zillo said sharply grabbing his echo stick from the captain. "If anything, YOU, are the coward. I mean, at least I have the balls to talk back to you." Zillo said as he went invisible and teleported to the crashed LMB ship where Jake is. Zillo uncloaked at the ship, once he did this Jake walked out to greet him. "This is a fine mess we've gotten into. Isn't it?" Jake asked, referring to the now demolished planet they were stuck on. "Hehe, it's good to see you too, friend." Zillo replied to Jake. They walked towards each other and shook hands. "You up for a smoke?" Jake asked, handing Zillo a cigar. "Always, hehe." Zillo replied, taking the cigar.

Ulirae sliced threw another wraith. Her echo stick at the ready as she pushed her attackers back. She swung her staff over her shoulders, not letting herself get to close to any of the wraiths. She kept on her feet, not stopping her movement for a moment.

Chris stood up his wound starting to heal. He wondered how one of these wraiths got a fucking saber esspecailly since they were new to this part of the galaxy. (hint)
He leaned against a building that coward that couldn't fight him head on and resorted to cloaking.

" Recall the men from that fight." The wraith commander said. as he backed his ship away from the AOSHR fleet. " Attention citzins." He said. " This is now a wraith planet. you all have three hours to leave or you will officially become a member or the Wraith empire." He said. "Those two fought with honor. More than I can say about that coward that snuck up behind him and stabbed him in the back." He then looked at the fleet. "This is the one and only time i'll allow leeway."

Seth heard the transmission he wondered what changed these guys mind. " All remaining ships head to different parts of the planet and try to start an evacuation.

Ulirae lifted her head and immediately called to her family. She ran a hand through her hair and relaxed her stance. She retracted her weapon and crossed her arms over her chest, "let us go".

Chris nodded as he headed back towards the Excalibur. " Well I guess we could call this a success." He said before walking past them not looking the heads of the household in the eye.

"What about your wife," ulirae hummed after she waved her aunts and mother away. Her hands fell to her hips and she carried herself with pride once more, "didn't you want to find her"?

" The wraith are backing off and." He said before he heard the sweet engines of AOSHR shuttles. " The alliance is here." He said. " I'll meet up with her in space." He said. " Besides diplomat you'll most likely be needed in Quzac to give your report about this." He said as he continued to walk.

Another transmission was sent to Chris, this time from Jake(again, up to you to answer.) "who ya contacting?" Zillo asked. "No one." Jake replied.

"heh, just fine. Got a robotic arm, hey, now that I think about it, just slap me inside of a black suit with a cape, put a full head helmet on me, I could be darth vader!" Jake said jokingly. "But in reality I am on an AOSHR shuttle up to one of the ships, definitely not the command one though. But we might be thrown in jail, so there is that. But, this is the first shuttle up to the ship... so if you see one of the ships suddenly start to move, you'll know why, haha!" Jake laughed. A 'MPH' could be heard, it was presumably the pilot. "Well, we are headed to you guys right now to drop off a friend." Jake said kind of darkly. The AOSHR shuttle then fly above the house, it then hovered around 3 inches off the ground in front of the house.

Ulirae shrugged before she started to speak quietly with her family members. She woke with a quick pace and started to speak quietly to Grell. Her family moved closer and stepped on board.

"Understood." He said simply. " How's that medic of yours doing?" He asked. "Drop you're friend near the Excalibur will you. That's where we're at."

The door to the shuttle opened, and the sound of music seemingly poured out of it. Jake stood in the doorway with Zillo by his side. "This is Zillo! I believe you already met? Anyway, here's your friend." Jake said as he pushed the AOSHR pilot out the door, he was on his knees when he was pushed out, his hands were handcuffed behind his back and duct tape was over his mouth. "A little parting present, welp, later!" Jake said as the ship flew off, after it was 3 feet off the ground the door closed. The pilot just lied on the ground looking at Chris and Ulirae. (if you want the music here ya go: MEME)

" McNav." He said. "There's an AOSHR shuttle." He said before giving the admiral the serial number. " Blow it to smithereens.

He cursed as he walked into the ship. He started up the engins. He looked at the civilians that were in there. " everyone take a seat. we'll be departing this place soon." He said as he walked into the cock pit. He examind the three seats in there and sat down in the drivers seat. he started pre flight procedures. "Any one who wants to sit up here is more than welcome too." He said. " I know it's a person with his sexual organs on the outside that is flying but I promise I don't bite." He said.

" Common." Triston said to Liz as he entered the Excalibur.

Last edited:
Ulirae stepped forward and took a seat. She let a small child run over and sit in her lap before wrapping her arms around him, "don't be so rude. The more you talk like that the more they are going to dislike you. Not that I don't. Grell and I have come to an agreement but they won't like it".

" They just rubbed me the wrong way." He said as he continued to get the ship ready to go. " So what was this agreement you both came to." He said as he looked at her. While listening he activated the Excallibur's radio. " Triston you on board yet?" he asked

" Not yet." Triston said. " Waiting for my combrad to get here." He said.(@koopa000 )

Liz ran towards Triston. "sorry for lagging behind sir." He said as he climbed into the Excalibur. "Its very surprising to see the wraiths get beat so easily." He though as he sat down.

"They didn't lose." Tristain said He closed the air lock and put his code in to secure it. " We're in Chris." he said. He then looked at Liz. " I think they're dominance. allowing us to evacuate before they officially start this war." He said as he went into the crew quarters he saw the multiple women on board. " So Liz." He said as he did his best to get to his chair. " What can you tell me about you're species?" he asked.

Liz sat up and faced Triston. "The Wraiths is a race of warriors. We are very prideful and would never back down from a fight." He said. "We are war driven. Our emperor's name is called Mallec."

The shuttle docked with an AOSHR ship in orbit. The LMB immediately attacked the AOSHR soldiers on board the ship. They sent a transmission to the nearest shuttle, which just so happened to be the one with Chris and Triston and the others on it. "I hope they pick up soon..." The captain muttered to himself. "Sir! They are cutting through the door!" One of the soldiers on the bridge yelled. Most of the ship already fell to the LMB, who took many prisoners, including civilians. They had resorted to brute force, no resistance. (@Jagson you can decide if you want Chris' wife to be on this ship. Up to you.)

Yukiko let out a breath as she walked forward. She grabbed her side arm as she fired at the LMB operatives. " You know you fuckers are going to die here right." She said as she walked foreward unafraid.

Last edited:
some LMB ran to the ship with Garlick(the medic from earlier.) The two armed soldiers aimed their weapons at Yukiko while Edward started to help the only wounded LMB solider from when Yukiko fired her weapon.

She continued to fire at them. She wasn't doing this for herself but for those who weren't alive yet. She ran towards them as she continued to fire her weapon.