• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wraith war Year one.

"Okey. Grell report," Ulirae turned her head off to the side before pressing her ear peice. She heard the hum of her friend aknowledging her call, "we have a wraith in the area. Grell is going to intercept it. So what the hell was the thing that popped out of you back there"?

Johnise looked at her and smiled a little bit. " You should know." He said as Veler came out of his skin. " You have one inside of you unless you have a habit of arguing with your self." He said. " Their called Echineins or better know as Echo sticks. " He said as Veler looked at him. " Their a wraiths primary weapon and a life long companion. I received him in the pits." He said.

"Well a) the wraiths haven't been found til now and b) I have no clue what an echo stick is so yeah," ulirae sighed before she tried to get comfortable. Her head falling back so she could speak with the echo stick inside of her.

" Okay." He said talking a bit slower this time. " An Echo stick is a snake like creature that a wraith recives when they reach adult hood. It creates a biotic relationship between the host and the Echo stick. I recived mine during my time as a gladiator roughly thirty some years from now. During one of the dark periods of this galaxy's history." He said as he looked at her.

A blinding flash of light followed by the sound of a single loud explosion came from outside. Jake stumbled toward the ship, holding his pistol triumphantly, his face had splotches of human blood and wraith blood. His arm was literally steaming from the intense heat that came from the blast. "We should leave, now..." Jake said as he entered the ship, his left arm hanging limp at his side. "More Wraiths are coming, and we? Well we have already lost...." Jake said. "My men, with what we have left, can probably at least distract the wraiths while you guys escape. It's, well, the least I can do..." Jake said, knowing it was a suicide mission.

Meanwhile in orbit, several LMB ships arrived near the wraith ship. They hailed the wraith ship. The LMB ships themselves had no weapons, it'd be dishonorable to kill the people in those ships. "Attention Wraith ship! We come in peace! Please! Do not attack, we are merely here to rescue civilians trapped on the surface!" The captain of the ship 'liberator' said over the coms.

" The civilians are under our control." The leader of the ship said as he looked at the Ships. He pressed a button and a small shuttle went towards the ship. " Your allowed to have you're men back though." He said. " It'll be a pleasure fighting you all."

"O-Ok..." The captain said as the three ships entered the atmosphere, one staying behind. They began to evacuate civilians and LMB soldiers once they reached the surface. "Jake, reach these coordinates, hurry." The captain said through the coms again. "Understood" Jake said. "Hey, do you guys wanna get off the rock?" Jake asked Ulirae and the others.

Last edited:
"Well seeing as we are missing Chris and Grell I really can't go. Besides I still have my people to serve," Ulirae sighed and stood herself up. Her ears twitching once before pressing back as she stretched, "I really can't go".

Grell walked back and wiped some blood from his face. The canine growling as he cleaned himself off.

"Well, this is probably our last chance to get off of this rock, and either way, I am using this ship to get to the EVAC coordinates." Jake said sternly. He held his pistol, ready to fight. "And trust me, you don't wanna know what my little friend here does," He said, gesturing to the gun with a nod of his head.

"I'm guessing it kills people," Ulirae raised an eyebrow. Her lips turning up in a smirk before she looked to Grell for an update. She whistled and the body guard started to follow her to check on the three civilians she had seen earlier.

Jake pressed a button on the gun, it basically transformed into a hella strong plasma firing pistol. "Hehe, it does more than that, lass." Jake said, imitating a pirate voice, just to be funny, "but in all honesty, think of this gun, like a conduit of nuclear radiation, plasma, and of course, bullets." Jake said, grinning from ear to ear. "A very painful way to die..." Jake finished, obviously not scared to use the weapon.

"But it still kills things so I was right," ulirae patted his cheek as she walked past. Her feet carried her to the man with the two children. Her worry taking over as she started to check them over for injuries.

Chris appeared after getting lost in the forrest. He simply put his hand on the man's back. " you do anything and I will fucking kill you in a heart beat." he snarled. " You have no idea what a pissed off Quzacion is capable of. If you want to get off of this planet I suggest you run." He looked at Ulirae. His tone changed as he started to talk " Sorry for yelling at you. I know where you're heart was and I wasn't supportive. I'll help you look for your people if you help me look for mine."

Johan watched the man closely. He went out a wave of energy and felt nothing in return. He let out a breath. " Alternate timeline bullshit." He thought.

"Well I want to go for another scout mission but we should send these three off if we can. Guise them and make sure that nothing tries to steal them back," Ulirae sighed as she rubbed her wrists. Her eyes turning to look at the sky, her native tongue falling in whispers as she cursed the other race that had caused it.

"Bite me." Jake replied to Chris, stowing his pistol. "Just be happy you don't know the intense pain this causes" Jake finished, gesturing to his pistol. He got out another cigar and smoked it, as his other one was disintegrated.

" Go to you're fucking drop ship." Chris said as he picked the man up by the collar. He raised the man a good three feet into the air with a single hand. " You get out of here while you have a chance coward. We need to look for people."

Triston stopped before looking at Liz. " You coming?" he asked.

Liz walked towards Triston. "Of couse." He said. He looked around for any sign of wraiths. "Seems the coast is clear for now, but soon they'll be overrunning the planet." He thought.

"Aw go suck a lemon, I'm not a coward, do you even know how many things I stole from you AOSHR idiots?!" Jake said laughing. He upholstered his gun and slowly aimed it at Ulirae. "Trust me, you wouldn't want this one to die, would you?" Jake said as he walked towards Ulirae, still looking at Chris. "And no, miss diplomat, this doesn't just kill people, it TOUTURES THEM." Jake said, he patted her cheek. "So no, you were WRONG." Jake finished, still pointing the gun at Ulirae.

"Please do not touch me," ulirae sneered at the man as she lifted her chin. She watched him closely before moving under his arm and aimed her own side arm at his face, "now how about you chill out".

"I'm not ASHOR." He said as he looked at the man. "Also those were Quzacion war hammers you were using. those have been offline for a good few years. All you stole was junk." He said. " Plus that weapon you have there's a reason they aren't in production." He said. He placed his hand on the man's back. smoke started to appear. " Unless you want me to put a hole threw your fucking body I suggest you leave now."

Jake was not amused and merely aimed at the civilians. "Put the gun down, now, or these three die." Jake said colder than before. The hand that held the gun started to shake, Jake was definitely disturbed by what he was doing to try and insure saftey for more people. Don't pull the trigger, whatever you do, don't do it. Jake thought, trying to hold back emotion. Jake felt the hand on his back and resisted the urge to laugh, as on his back was a plate of diamond infused titanium.

" I warned you." Chris said darkly. A blue stream of energy came out of his hand. It pierced the bastards back and went out his front side in a non lethal way. " You'll live." Chris said

Jake felt the stream of energy pierce through him and accidentally fired his weapon, it went straight into the adult civilian and blew up in an explosion that rendered the ship useless, as there was a 15 foot wide hole in the ship. Jake fell to his knees and passed out. "God... damnit..." Was all he could get out before passing out.

Johan quickly moved and got the man and children out of the way. " Are you all alright." He said he looked at Chris. " He's a lot more reckless in this reality, " He thought as he breathed a little heavily. While Quzacions might be able to control energy with ease He had more of his grandmother's genes in him keeping him every grounded in power.

Chris put his hands on the wounds and cartelized the wounds on the man. " You fucker." He said " Wake up." He said slapping the man's face.

Jake woke up and reflexivly punched Chris in the face. "OHMYGOD I'M SORRY!" Jake blurred out after realizing what he just did. Jake totally freaked the fuck out. He picked back up his gun and crawled backward, bumping into Ulirae. "O-Oh shit..." he said.

Ulirae looked down at him. Her eyes holding a silent fire. She grabbed onto the front of his shirt to bring their faces close, "don't do that ever again or I will make sure you die oh so slowly. Chris? Perhaps one of us should go and start looking for more people in need of help. Have we got in contact with any other military groups"?

" An ASHOR fleet is heading here. Should be here at any moment as well as the Marooned soldiers." He said as he walked up to her. " Grell. and." He looked at the blue haired boy. " You keep an eye on him." He said he looked at Ulirae and looked at her. " Let's go."

Jake quickly got into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a detonator, he pressed the button and he was teleported behind Chris. "Bye bye!!!" He yelled as he ran out of the doorway of the ship a picture of him and a girl fell out of his pocket, it seemed a bit old.

"Should we go after him," ulirae hummed in question before she turned to make sure that the three civilians were okey. A sigh left her and she chewed on her lower lip, "how many do you think are left"?

" Let him be." He said as he looked at the coward run away. " I don't know. but we have to have some faith." He said as he started to walk.

"Let's see if we may find anymore," ulirae looked to Grell and her friend placed his hand on the time traveler's shoulder as she started to walk off. She stretched her arms and hummed.

LMB ships took off from the surface carrying civilians, the picture also was teleported into Jake's hand. One of the ships stopped over the shuttle with the civilians. A loudspeaker sounded on the ship for Chris and Ulirae to hear. "Hello freakshows! We have gotten the civilians off planet now, I suggest you guys get on this ship NOW." Jake said over the loudspeaker.

The wraith ship entered orbit. the ship commander contacted the LMB ships. " You were not allowed to take the civilians." The commander said. " release the civilians or suffer the consequences."

"Wraiths was it? There are people on those ships that will need medical attention. Children seperated from their families and well if they don't leave them all of your hostages will be pushed into starvation and disease," ulirae yelled at the wraith ship. Her usual resolve starting to crack and break. She folded her arms behind her back and took a deep breath.

"Go eat a bag of shit you wraith assholes!!!" Jake yelled into the radio. He prepared to jump into hyperspace, the two other ships jumped, Jake didn't, he was still charging the engines.

a decent portion of the planet was destroyed because of the jackass LMB's who decided to jump to hyperspace inside of the fucking planet.

" How many civilians were on those ships." The wraith commander asked one of his subordinates. " a couple hundred. one each." He said. " Tell our men to attack and comider those ships." He said.
"Yes sir." Within seconds those two ships came back with wraith at their helms. "all of those LMB cowards have been taken care of." One of the wraith leaders said.

" Open fire on that ship." He said.
The wraith laser broke threw it's shield with ease.

Chris saw the debris of the LMB's in planet hyperspace jump. He grabed Ulirae and moved so that he would take the brunt of the outcome.

Grell protected the three on the ground. A grunt leaving his mouth but nothing more when he took the impact. Ulirae watched and her resolve finally shattered. She crumpled in on herself and tried to keep her breathing calm. She looked at their group and frowned, "what's next? What could possibly happen next"?

Chris couldn't say anything. He just simply held her in his arms. " I don't know." He said as he simple kept her in an embrace. He looked over at the Excalibur. " Grell there's supplies in the ship. We should have enough metal to patch up the hole. " We'll look for survivors that way..,.. If anyone's still alive." He said as he pictured his loves face. Hopefully she survived that.

The fleet exited hyperspace. " Open fire." McNiel said as they engaged the wraith ship. " All rescue teams move out. Squadrons protect them until they break threw the surface.

Ulirae pulled away from Chris and took a deep breath. She wiped her eyes before running off to start searching for survivors. She took deep breaths while searching, rebuilding herself and her resolve.

Grell nodded and lumbered off to find the metal. His arms putting the civilians down carefully before he started.

Chris fallowed her. He kept a bit of a distance between them. He let out a breath as he looked at the destroyed planet. He let out a breath of how bad the planet looked. He wondered how many people died when those people took off.