• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wraith war Year one.

" I can't give up my position. especially with this new threat." He said as he looked at her. "Also you're basically going to be the child's mother. So I was asking if you wanted to be in their lives." He said as he handed her a set of keys. "It's for my house on Quzac. You and your children can live here indefinitely. I barley use it so you won't have to worry about me dropping in unannounced " He said as he looked at her. " You'll need to be somewhere that I know you'll be safe." He said. " So how many kids do you have." He asked wanting to get to know her a bit better.

"Three. A set of twin boys and their sister," she smiled and leaned on her right hand. She used her other hands to tap her fingers rhythmically, "I'll be there for the child but if you ever need me to step away then do tell me. I'd rather not get into a dispute infront of them".

"Okay." He said as he got a little comfortable.. "So is your husband... or wife alive or did they pass away." He said. He felt a small ping of energy as if something was cut from him. He did his best not to show his emotion.

Yukiko's heart monitor flat lined. Triston looked at it. "No damnit." He said.

"He is fine. He's with the children out there," she nodded toward the door before standing up. She strode over before gently placing her hand on his cheek, "perhaps you should cry. I hear it's a good thing to do when you are upset".

he gently held her hand for a few seconds before letting go. "Thank you for everything." He said. "We won't be at Quzac for a couple of hours. If yo don't mind. can you tell everyone not to disturb me until then." He said

"As you wish," she nodded before moving out of the room. She related the message before returning to the medbay for her part.

Grell walked up behind Ulirae, standing a respectful distance away from her while she spoke to her family. Once she had broken off the two spoke.

After a little bit of crying Chris whipped his eyes before heading out. He walked into the med bay and saw Yukiko's corpse. He was grief stricken. but he swallowed his grief. " So how's the procedure going." Chris said.

Triston looked at his friend and gently held his shoulder. "I'm sorry man." He said. " You know the group is here for you right?" he asked.
"Right." He said. Triston nodded. " We safely extracted the split embryo.
" Split?" He said. " You mean.
"Twins." Triston said. " We're reading the procedure to implant them in Bashire." He said.

Both of the men looked at Bashire. " Are you ready for this?" They asked in unisons.

Johan looked at the corpse form a distance. He felt nothing towards her. How would he when he didn't know her in his reality. yet seeing her dead made him sadder than he would've imagined.

"When ever I am needed," she nodded and moved closer. Her ears pressing back against her head in a sign of respect and greif for the lost women, "may she watch upon us and grant us good life".

Chris simply nodded. He looked at the doctor who was working on removing the bullet. "Thank you for trying." He said. " I know you did everything you could."

Triston looked at the Mythonian doctor who helped with the procedure. " Are you ready. He asked her.

Two guards arrived at Jake's cell, they had arrived at Quazac. "Get up." One of the guards ordered. Jake got up and was handcuffed. He was marched to a public execution area, which was all part of the plan to Jake, if the plan worked. There was a crowd waiting for him, they were all enraged by his atrocities. "Move it scumbag!" A solider said, bashing the back of Jake's head with the butt of his rifle. "Freak..." Jake muttered. He was put onto an operating table. The doctor, actually Zillo in disguise, whispered to Jake; "I'll get you out." Zillo injected adrenaline into Jake's arm.

Edward looked at Chris. "I-It was the least I could do... for helping me save my leader... but... I couldn't save someone else... I'm just a failure..." Edward muttered. "And now my leader is getting executed..." Edward said to himself.

Chris nodded. "it'll be alright. She was shot in a fatal area." He said as he looked at her. " If it was in a different area she might've made it threw." He said. " You're welcome to become a medic for the knight order if you want." He said as he stretched his hand out.

"Ready when you are," the mythonian woman nodded and looked toward her sister with a nod, "let us begin. All who are not helping can you please leave"?

Something pulled the ship out of hyperspace, a huge, hulking ship with four large half spheres on the hull of the LMB ship, the ship immediately activated the tractor beam on the ship, pulling it into the hangar of the ship. there were hundreds of LMB Soldiers waiting outside, pointing weapons at the ship. An officer stepped forward from the crowd. "Come out now! With your hands up!" The captain said in his german accent. "Oh shit, that's captain Lucifer, known for his cruelty..." Edward said. "W-We should listen to him..." Edward said, obviously terrified. "You have to the count of 666, if you do not exit the ship by the 6th second, you will all be terminated... now exit your ship!" The captain yelled.

Chris simply out and locked the ship behind him. " You know you fuckers are really getting on my nerves." He said as he slowly walked towards Lucifer. " Let us go or I will kill everyone in this room." He said. there was no anger in his voice no sense of aw just monotone. he checked the area there were no dapeners around. ' good.' he thought.

Triston just shook his head. " sit in that chair." he said.

She moved over and relaxed. Ready for everything even with the commotion in the next room.

Ulirae stepped out and readied her weapon. She stood rigid and ready while Grell stepped out behind her in a relaxed stance.

Lucifer instead pulled out a pistol and fired it, it was a non lethal projectile that stunned Chris. He fired again at Ulirae and Grell with frightening accuracy. "Goodnight, freaks." Lucifer said. He ordered soldiers to handcuff them all, Chris got special dampening handcuffs "Not using your powers here, freak." Lucifer said quietly. He opened the ship and marched inside. Edward was immediately hit in the face and knocked out. The LMB soldiers aimed weapons at the other passengers in the ship. "Hands up now! Do it or will kill your friends!" An LMB Commander said.

Trison walked over to them and raised his hand. he smiled a little bit as fire poured out of his hands consuming the officers onboard. He quickly jumped out and opened fire on the ones outside making his way to Chris. He slapped Chris making him wake up . " ow." Chris said as he stood up a little diorented. " Mind." Triston nodded and undid the cuffs.
Chris cracked his head as energy surrounded him he moved quickly and stopped behind Lucifer a blade of energy pressed against his throat. " You chose wrong." He said. within seconds all of the LMB officers except Lucifer fell to the ground dead.

Last edited:
"O-Oh...shit..." Lucifer said. frozen in fear. He then grinned, remembering something. He then said something in an unknown tongue. "Lat idioavuk ukhall gith periukh. our war crausan iuk avhe plas agh boom ro avhunder, agh your crieuk ro drutimer? shall be ukilencun." Lucifer said, his eyes starting to turn black. "Do you know what that means?"

" Something you terrorists say." He said before throwing the guy all the way across the hanger of the man's ship. " Get the ship running Trston I'll be a while." He said.

"No, not what we say, what I say. But apparently you don't speak black speech, so I will translate. You idiots shall all perish." His arms started to become a black goo, along with his legs. "Our war cry is the crack and boom of thunder, and your cries of fear?" Everything up to his neck was this black goo. "Shall be silenced." He finished in a demonic voice, he had turned fully into the black goo. He turned into a puddle of ink, he appeared again right behind Chris and started to smother him with the black goo. "You... CHOKED UP?" Lucifer asked, being a total B*tch. He then covered all entrances to the ship with the goo. "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." Lucifer chanted. Grinning like a mad-man, which he was.

Edward woke up in the hangar, surrounded by the dead, LMB soldiers came into the hangar and picked him up and started to drag him to the brig. "HELP ME! PLEASE!" Edward yelled as he struggled to get free.

Chris sighed he quickly got to the medic and pulled him away. " You know what no. I'm tired of you fuckers getting in the way when there is a bigger threat out there." He said as he carried both of his unconscious allies onto the ship. He flew off and fired three shots at the ship disabling it before re entering hyper space.

He gently nugged Ulirae and Grell waking both of them up. " Are you guys okay?" He asked as he sat down.
Triston walked back into the med bay. " Sorry about that." He said as he restarted the procedure. " So what's the real reason you want to do this?" He asked Bashire. (@Stormursa)

Last edited:
"There is no real reason other then the one I told you. I have nothing to gain not lose from doing this," she assured as she laid back. Her eyes looking at him curiously, "are you implying something"?

Ulirae sat up immediately and started to dust herslef off. Grell got up slower and chuckled as his employer feverishly dusted herslef off.

Triston simply chuckled. " No one just does anything." He said as he got everything ready. " I doubt any sane woman would willingly take a strangers fertilized embryo. So what is it." He said. " Want more children? want money from a man who can barley afford to keep his company a float," He said as he carefully placed an embryo inside of an injector.

"Wanting to give back to a man that helped my family from being either killed or enslaved. It is called being nice," she shrugged and spoke as if it was the easiest thing to say. She laid her head back and closed her eyes, "let us start".

" If you say so." He said. He looked at her. He let out a breath as he injected the embryo into Bachare. " Congradulations you're pregnant." He said as he stood up. " You're going to have twins from what me and the other doctor saw." He said. He bowed respectfully and left. He let out a breath. " I actually did that." He said before heading to the cock pit. He saw Chris. " Out of the chair chris." He said. " You did enough damage to my bird for one night." He said as he sat down. in the pilots chair. He looked at the pictures and smiled. Other than Chris's wedding picture. Their friend William and his wife shared a picture as well as the eight of them that wen threw the mission together.

Chris got out of the chair and walked back to the medbay. " How do you feel?" He asked. Baschare

Jake, feeling the adrenaline hit his system, teleported to a nearby LMB ship, the flagship, it was called the Hercules. It was about as big as an executor class star destroyer from star wars, if you looked at it from the surface of any planet, it would look utterly terrifying. Jake ran to the bridge and set course for mars, where the rest of the LMB was, thousands of ships were there, waiting. Jake initiated the hyper drive, and the jumped to mars. "WOO HOO!" Jake yelled, feeling utterly happy. After a while they arrived at mars, where the first LMB fleet awaited. the 3rd and fourth we incoming as well. Jake got dressed in modified LMB clothes, armor was placed underneath the clothing, and Jake got two Plasma pistols and his throwing knifes. The fourth and third fleets then arrived. "Is everyone here?" Jake asked his second in command. "Yes sir." "Good. Let's send out the transmission." Jake said. He then contacted the leader of the AOSHR, making sure to hide the call ID, and make sure it was on a secure channel.

"I'm fine," she rubbed her stomach and let out a breath of relief. She let Ulirae get close and spoke to her sister quietly in their native tongue. She patted ulirae's and the two nodded in agreement.

Chris looked at them. He wondered what they were talking about. " What are you both talking about." He said as he looked at them.

Ryker stevens answered the phone. He knew who it was immediately. Those " terrorists." have been playing into their hand for as long as they've been around. " What do you want Jake." He said. " Just so you know you have three satellites armed with new weaponry pointed at you're base and a fleet of ships behind titan ready to open fire on those war hammers we allowed you to steal. Also that tech we gave you will do you more harm than good." He said.

"Wait wait, hear me out. Do you know what happened to Mythos? Because if you don't, it was destroyed by a new enemy, the Wraith. We should work together to take them down, because divided we are weak, I am suggesting a deal, you don't shoot us and kill us, and we do the same and release the AOSHR prisoners we have here on mars, what do you say?" Jake said, being as reasonable as possible. "I don't want anymore senseless war between us. Come on, waddya say?" Jake finished.

" you come alone." Ryker said. " Talk to the council. I'll make sure that mercenary group called the knights also bring someone to talk." He said as he sat back in his chair. " I know what happened at Mythos and as much as I would love to create an alliance it has to go threw the senate." He said.

"understood." Jake said. "See you on Quzac." Jake said, he ended the call and let out a cry of joy. "YES! Prep my fuckin shuttle!" Jake yelled. He got into his shuttle and went into hyper space headed towards quzac, another shuttle followed behind but dropped out at the moon and landed there. It was carrying the AOSHR prisoners. Jake jumped out of hyperspace near the atmosphere, he headed towards the meeting area, where anti air turrets aimed at him. "This is Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo one requesting permission to land, over." Jake said through the comms.

Last edited:
"Simply discussing what this new place is like. I have never left my home before so Ulirae is assuring me," she smiled as the diplomat nodded silently in agreement. Ulirae rested her hand on her sisters.

"She doesn't need anymore stress now," ulirae spoke confidently before standing up and patting Chris on the shoulder before walking out, "hurt her and I'll skin you alive"!

Chris looked at her. " Why would I hurt her. We're not married plus she's married. Not to mention the fact that I gave her my house on Quzac." He said as he looked at his friend. " Still I understand mam." He said.

Ulirae nodded her head and walked out to speak with her parents. The diplomat taking a more submissive role as high ranking family member walked about the ship. She moved to the survivors they had save and started to speak with them.

Chris got a ring on his communicator. He took it before walking off. "Morriland." Chris said.
"Chris." Admiral McNiel said on the other end. " Can you make a detour to Quzac?" He asked. "The senate is willing to hear you out."
" Actually that's where were going." He said as he leaned against the wall. " Just some of those LMB idiots got in the way.... again." He said.

" They're actually apart of the reason we want to talk." He said. " Still get here as quickly as possible." He said.
After a while the Excalibur exited hyperspace in front of Quzac. He entered his clearance code and landed. He let out a breath as he started towards the senate building.

Ulirae soon joined him along with Grell. The two still talking quietly as they walked. Ulirae took deep breaths as she readied herself.

Grell folded his arms over his chest as he followed the woman he was tasked with protecting. His ears listening carefully to the world around them.

Chris stood outside of the senate door and let out a deep breath before walking in. He looked at the seven people in the room. He wondered how he was going to begin.

"Now we just have to wait for the LMB leader to show up and we'll begin." Ryker said.

Twila leaned back in her chair. She gently tapped her fingers agaidjt the arm of it as she sneered downward at Chris. The look fell from her face quickly and was replaced with a look of emotional neutrality.

Chris looked at the senators and wonder who might be on his side. he first looked at the Quzacion senator. She had honey blonde hair with sapphire like eyes. She looked back at him and smiled. He simply nodded towards her. He knew she would be on his side. He then turned towards the earth senator the African American looked back at him with eyes of contempt. Chris knew he was going to be one of the harder people to persuade. He then turned and looked at the Lavender bitch. He kept his eyes glued to her. As much as he disliked her he knew she was going threw a lot at the moment so he will try and play nice with her.

Jake landed and walked towards the senate building and entered through the senate door. He saw the council members and... Chris? He was surprised to see Chris there. "Hello. You guys know me... but there is something I need to address. There is a new enemy, the wraith. They already destroyed Mythos and my entire second fleet. Along with an AOSHR detachment. If we do not band together to stop the wraith then we will die." Jake said. "If you need proof I have footage of this attack ready to view." Jake said.

Back on Mythos the leader of the new sqaud sent out a distress flare then got out medical supplies and started to patch commander queen's wounds. "I got him, just make sure nothing sneaks up on us." The leader said as he worked o queen's wounds.