• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wraith war Year one.

Jake lost his cool when he saw the wraith ship charge weapons. He had one last trick up his sleeve, he fired a powerful weapon at the wraith ship, but the beam of energy pierced his ship and took his arm with most of his ship. He passed out from shock as the ship plummeted to the ground, surprisingly intact, other than the bit that was destroyed by the laser.

Commander Queen raised his high pulse Rifle down the street. No signs of any enemy threats, and his radar wasn't picking up unfriendly signatures. Quickly, Commander Queen motioned for his strike force to move in. Their primary objective is to eradicate any hostile targets planet side. A secondary objective is rescuing and extracting any civilians. The less there are around, the easier it is to fight. "Sir." Corporal Johnson called from her position. She was nearing beside a few rebel soldiers and several civilians. All dead in the same fashion, and Commander Queen's suspicions were confirmed upon inspection of the wounds. They were here. The Wraith. "Stay alert. Safety off. We've got something bigger than rebels were dealing with." He ordered, gripping his high pulse Rifle.

McNiel felt his ship coming apart. This is why he wanted the council to authorize Project NOVA incase some thing came and jeopardized their peace. Seth let out a breath. " Independence... Kennedy." He said. " Focus on the same spot." He said as he looked at two ships that were still operational. He turned his attention to the screens showing their star fighters being taken out. He smiled a little bit as he noticed that just as many if not more of the small wraith fighters were disappearing from his screen. ' Thse fuckers may be advanced but we are at least equal in smaller ships.' He thought. " Alpha leader get youre men threw their swarm of ships. try and attack their main ship head on." He said.

Chris let out a breath and closed the distance between them. " Do you want to talk about it?" He said thinking that she might have had enough time to regroup.

"No. We don't have the time to," she motioned for him to still when she crouched behind some rubble. She looked over it quickly after checking. Two chard bodies weare on the ground. Seemingly scratching at the tiled stone floor. She heaved the bodies off of it before standing off the floor, "welcome to my estate. Stay off the tiles and I'll be right back".

Chris nodded as he stood there waiting for her. He let out a breath as he slumped to the ground. He let out a breath as tears slowly came out of his eyes. He didn't know if Yuki or anyone else was alive. He couldn't lose another person he cared about. He let out a breath as he waited for her. He did his best to regain his composure

A message was sent to Chris through the comms from an LMB private. It wasn't great quality, but it worked. (You choose whether to check or not, totally up to u.)

Last edited:
Chris tapped his com and stretched a little bit. " Tell me you aren't that LMB bastard that keeps getting in the way of my mission." He said as he leaned against a wall.

"No sir, Private first class Edward Montesquieu Garlick, Sir, our ship crashed down about one click north of you're location, we've got civilians here, please hel-" the transmission was cut short by an explosion then static. Sometimes the static cut out, which revealed screams, gunfire and wraiths hissing at people as they fought.

Chris nodded as he heard the voice. He looked at where Ulirae went. He didn't see her. " I'll be back." He said. He let out a breath as he bent his knees. blue energy sparked all around him before he jumped into the air. The ground underneath where he stood became a small crater. He flew towards the signal. He landed He looked and saw what was going on. He saw three wraith look at him. He let out a breath as he activated his saber. He disappeared and reappeared behind the third wraith. Steam came from his saber as well as the stench of blood. The three wraith all fell down as they bled. He deactivated his saber. ' So these things don't have energy control. their strength seems to be in numbers which could be a very bad thing especially after a long enough time.' He thought. " I'm looking for a private first class. Edward Garlick."

An LMB medic walked out from the wreckage of the crashed ship. "I-I'm PVT Garlick, s-sir..." the medic said, his hands were covered in blood and his clothes had cuts in them.

Ulirae took a deep breath air before she stepped onto a certain tile. It clicked under her weight and she then moved to the next. Her movements slow and purposeful as she stepped on certain tiles. Once she had stepped on the last one the last click sounded. Three large square tiles rose from the ground, each having a staircase underneath, "well let's go see if anyone made it".

He looked at the man and nodded. " An ASHOR fleet has engaged these things." He said. " Send out a flare and a rescue group will find you." He said calmly and purposefully.

"Wait, can you please help us? Half of the ship was sealed by debris when we crashed, can you help us?" The pvt said hopefully, AOSHR and LMB solidiers actually got out of the rubble too, along with civilians.

Chris nodded as he walked to the ship. He took his shirt off as he started to move the debris. " So what were you guys trying to do here." He said looking at the man. " No offense but you guys did a lot more damage than the wraith did. Whos fucking idea was it to go into hyperspace inside of the atmosphere?"

"Uh, I dunno..." the PVT replied as they cleared debris, once it was clear it led to the bridge of the ship. The pvt walked down to the bridge to check.

"From earth, sir. I joined up with the LMB because-" he went silent as he saw Jake sitting in the pilot's chair, without an arm. He looked like he was dead. "H-Holy shit..." Edward muttered.

Chris fallowed the man's movement and saw Jake's body. He muttered a curse as he approached the man. " He should've just stayed under watch." He said He put his hand against the man's neck to see if he could get a pulse.

The pulse was weak, but there. Jake barely was breathing too. His arm had been cut clean off at the shoulder. It wasn't a pretty sight. The LMB medic rushed over and lied Jake down on the metal floor. "It's a miracle he's alive!" Edward said, patching up the stump that was his arm. Jake opened his eyes weakly. "What the hell happened..." Jake asked. The medic explained it to Jake and a heavy feeling of hopelessness set in on Jake.

"Well." Chris said. " Instead of staying in the safety of a man that I don't know much about and an Almecian warrior you decided to make a run for it and talk shit to those beings." He said. " and now you paid the price for it. " He said as he knelt down and tried to patch up some of the wounds.

Johnise helped with the repairs. " So Almecian." He said not knowing his name. " How did you get involved with a diplomat?" He asked.

"Diplomatic issues," Grell grumbled before he looked up. His hand flying to his ear peice before dropping to his alert state once more.

Ulirae walked out down each of the staircases. Their familiar patterns guiding her by pure memory. The dark she walked through not bothering her eyes.

Johnise percked his ears as he looked around. He let out a breath. Clain his Echo stick slowly came out of his arm. ' Ready.' Johnise said to Clain.
"Ready.' Clain said.
" So Almecian..... Where are you from." He said as he eyed the man with eyes telling him to act natural.

"Fine. Ulirae just reported back. She found her family's estate," Grell leaned back. His arms crossing over his chest as he let out a deep sigh. His ears twitching ever so slightly.

"We have company." He whispered. He looked so slowly across his shoulder. " four maybe. Just act as if youre talking to me." He said. His face then cheerful. " Fine... I've never heard of the place what's it like?" He said putting on a fake smile. He moved a little bit and felt a surge of pain coming from his chest. He clenched his arm around the burn mark that signified where he was stabbed at.

Grell moved closer. His hands trained to hide the fact that he was ready for a fight. He just shrugged before he raised his hand and checked in with ulirae, "not much there apparently".

Commander Queen leveled his Rifle at the Wraith Soldier who held a civilian in its arms, using her as a shield against the strike team. "Damnit... Sergeant, do you copy?" He asked into his radio, receiving dead silence in return. Queen glanced at his radar. The only friendly signatures it showed was simply himself, Corporal Johnson and Private Mendoza.
The Wraith growled something at the remainder of the strike team, it's legs carrying it back, it's arms holding up the poor, struggling woman hostage.
Previously, a team of three of these Wraith Soldiers attacked them out of nowhere as they found the woman, trapped beneath some rubble. As soon as she was out, the Wraiths took out Private Henderson, and grabbed the woman hostage. Being quick and deadly, Mendoza, Johnson and Queen were able to take out two Wraiths, but the one holding the woman was all that was left, and it didn't seem happy. He sent Sergeant Valkyrie and Corporal Finch ahead to scout. Best bet is that their dead now. Mendoza is injured from the Firefight, and hidden from view, leaving Queen and Johnson up against one Wraith.
It continued to shout obscenities at them before disappearing into an alley, and out of sight. "Johnson, watch Mendoza." Queen ordered as he took off after the Wraith, leaving Johnson unable to say her piece on Queens decision.

Chris watched them. "Alright i'll send a beacon for you guys so those " ASHOR idiots" will be able to find yall." He said before leaving. In a matter of minutes he was back outside of Ulirae's family estate.

Ulirae stepped out of one of the three staircases. She stretched her arms above her hands with a smile on her face. Two other women stepped out of the other two staircases not long after. Their armour marked with spider web like designs.

An LMB solider walked through the ruins with some civilians. He kept his pistol ready, as his assault rifle was lost during the mass evacuation of the LMB's 22nd fleet. He saw a wraith dash through an alley carrying a woman, definitely a hostage. "YOU! HANDS UP! NOW!" The LMB solider shouted to the wraith, aiming his pistol at its skull. The solder's ears perked up to make sure he didn't get snuck up on. Then, his ears picked up noise, he was too late, he was impaled by an echo stick from behind and killed. "Idiots..." Zillo said, his black eyes brimming with bloodlust. He grinned his devilish smile and turned to the civilians behind him. "The time of the AOSHR is over... the age of the Wraith, has come..." He declared menacingly, the civilians all ran off screaming.

"Of course. They are the head of my house hold," ulirae smiled as the two women called deeper into the tunnels to call up the rest of her family, "they retreated here before the house fell".

Grell sighed as he relaxed himself back agasint the wall. He crossed his arms as his ears twitches.

Nice to meet you both." He said as he bowed showing them respect. " You're daughter is an excellent warrior." He said part of him figured they were her parents.

" You don't talk much do you." Johan said as he continued to fix the ship. He moved his left hand and felt pain ripple threw his body. " He let out a curse before continuing to work.

"Take a break," Grell order and pushed him away so he could continue the work. His weapons being sheathed so he could pick up the work.

"She is my daughter. And that is her aunt," one of the older women hissed as they sneered at him. With quick strides they made it over to Ulirae and stood beside her, "why are you with him"?

"I have to work with him," ulirae shrugged before she helped others from the tunnels, "but I will not be able to get you all of this planet. The "wraiths" want civilians to stay when military personnel leave".

He muttered a curse. 'Guess being formal is out of the question.' He thought as he looked at them. " Look." He said. " I've already had it up to here." he said lifting his hand above his head. ."With your self righteous species between her ." He said looking at Ulirae. " And Senator Azular." He said thinking of the Lavender skin bitch who got on his nerves constantly. " So you guys can stay here or go to a ship not that far away." He said. He wrote down the entry code and threw it towards Ulirae. " Now if you excuse me I'm going to rescue my wife." He said as he walked away from them.

"I'm Fine." Johan said as he continued to work. " I've done hard labor in much worse conditions.

"We'll stay here and look after our people," ulirae's mother promised before both nodded to her, "someone needs to keep our senator in line. Who knows what she'd do if we left her to her own devices".

Ulirae nodded and grabbed the paper before jogging after Chris. She nodded to him before slowly infront her pace to match his, "and here I thought we were friends"?

"What ever gave you that impression." He said as he looked at her. " We've only actually talked what twice. Besides the only reason you came was to look for you're people." He said as he looked at her. " I came to find my wife. The one person who took me out of a dark place after I lost everything." He said before continuing to walk. "Just go look for you're people. I" He said. " You have the entry code to the ship so you can leave whenever you want." He said

"I was joking. Besides wasn't it you who didn't let me run off on my own? Can't be splitting up now," she smiled and gently nudged his shoulder before she continued on, "so do you even know where your wife is"?

" From Triston's information and a faint AOSHR ping I narrowed it down to at least a couple of miles east of here." He said as he looked at his wrist device. He started to walk in that direction. " Sorry for snapping earlier. though trust me I was thinking of a few other words to say." He said. He took out his T bolt and stayed on guard.​

"You were talking to a species that is so set in its ways that males have just gotten rights. You have all right to be upset," she shrugged and got her echo stick ready. She hummed softly and also readied her staff.

Chris let out a breath as they entered a destroyed city. He saw corpses all around and the flames that were starting to go down. " This was Isteol right?" he asked her doing his best to remember some of the information he learned about the planet. He stopped when he saw two dead AOSHR soldiers. He let out a breath as he pushed forward.