• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wraith war Year one.

Chris fallowed her and checked his surroundings. He looked around and wondered what these things were. It appeared that they seemed to only act on honor taken how they fought that fleet of idiots. They destroyed them yet allowed those who could to escape. Yet they destroyed this place with no regard.

"Your thinking is slowing you down," ulirae commented as she shot Chris a look over her shoulder. The diplomat turning back to her task, soft calls of her native tongue leaving her mouth as she searched for survivors.

"And you're hasty ness leaves you blind." He said as quickly jumped across the tree branches. "I'm trying to figure these things out." He said as he looked foreward.

"And I'm trying to find the shattered remains of my people," her eyes hardening into a cold glare. She kept up her pace and folded her arms across her chest with a huff, "and get away from here. I need to see if any of my family survived".

A wounded LMB engineer leaned on a tree as he sat down, debris had cut into his stomach. "ugh... why didn't we leave this system..." the engineer wondered as an LMB medic and some LMB soldiers approached. One was a mythonian. A male to be exact. His ears perked up as he heard the sound of something in the tree branches. "WHO'S THERE?!" He shouted, aiming an assault rifle at the trees.

Chris kept going. He decided not to talk and continued kept going. He had to find Yukiko quickly. He continued to fallow the diplomat wondering if he could really trust her. He knew her judgment was clouded it might end up leading them into a trap. He saw a guy from the corner of his eye point an assult riffle at him. He let out a breath continued to go. He didn't have time to contend with those idiots.

The fleet exited Hyper space. " This is Admerial McNiel all ships prepare for you're missions." he said. As he said it the fleet sent out multiple F301 squadrons. " Rescue squads you have clerence to leave." He said. (@Dave Strider)

Last edited:
The LMB were in total panic. They all grouped up in the forest, trying to figure out what to do. Some wraiths approached and forced the LMB soldiers onto their knees. They were cuffed and taken as prisoners. Taking the mythonian with them. One wraith stared at Ulirae. It took out it's echo stick, but decided not to attack. They walked with the LMB prisoners back to a dropship.

Chris continued to fallow Ulirae. "So where are we heading towards." he asked as he kept pace with her. He wondered what she might be thinking and doing at the moment.

Triston moved towards the base. " Hey Ken we have to get to the base before anything else might happen." He said.

Liz followed Triston. "Yes sir." He said walking beside him. Liz was holding his sniper in front of him incase something bad would happen. "The wraiths can strike at any moment, I have to be on guard." He though.

"You can go back. I'm fine on my own," ulirae spoke quickly as her ears flicked about. Her audio recpepters searching for any sign of life that could be rescued. She clenched and unclenched his fists in a timed pattern. Her body rigid as her eyes took in the destruction that had been caused.

"No offense diplomat but you are more important than I am." He said as he pushed forward. "Take a step back an look at what's going on." He said as he stayed close to her.

"Oh yes I am listening. My planet, my people, my life. All turned to rubble and ruin," she scoffed and kept moving. Eyes flicking back to look at him coldly, "return to the base. I am more important then you meaning I may be of high rank. Leave".

Grell took up space beside Ken. His teeth being bared as he spoke a world less threat.

Last edited:
A wounded AOSHR solider stumbled up to Chris, he was holding his chest, which was bleeding badly. "P-Please... H-Help, me-e..." The solider pleaded to Chris, then, behind him a Wraith obviously disguised as another AOSHR solider aimed a pistol at the wounded man and shot him in the kneecap.

Chris turned around and made quick work of the man. He saw it turn back into a wraith. " Shit." He murmured. He wrapped up the man's wounds and placed a beacon on him. " Help will show up." He said.
He then looked at the bitch of a diplomat. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her into a tree. " You listen to me." He said. " I am not going to leave you. even if you walk into a trap... Which appears to be the case. You don't think they are thinking about how to trap the others use their strengths and turn them into a weakness." He said.

She stared at Chris before sliding down the tree. She moved from under his arm and waved, "yeah yeah. I'll be back soon".

She shook her head once more and ran a hand to rest over where the echo stick laid under her skull, "would you shut up for a moment. I told you we would talk about the deal afterward".

Chris disapered in the blink of an eye. He reappeared and grabbed her wrist in a tight grip before pressing her against the wall making sure she couldn't move. " I am not going to leave a diplomate alone in a war zone." He said as he eyed do you understand me." She said.

"Then I quit. There bye," she glared back at him beige trying to free herself. She then raised a hand to her ear peice and clicked it, "hello? Grell? Yeah I'm coming back. No stay there and I'm already on my way".

She then pulled her hand away and raised an eyebrow at her captor, "there? Are we done"?

"Yes." He said as he let go of her. He headed towards the ASHOR shuttle.

"Help." a man said. The man a humanoid male with blue hair with a white in a swirl like formation. He was stumbling around the forrest hitting almost everything around him. He kept moving until he bumped into Ulirae

"See people need help," the diplomat hissed before she steadied the man. Her eyes looking over his features before putting his arm over her shoulder, "Chris! There may be more and this guy is injured. One of us needs to take him back"!

" Where am I?" The man said. "is there a federation outpost near by?" he asked. The man continued to look but he couldn't see anything.

Chris looked at the man. Weird part was he had very similar features to his farther. broad shoulders slim nose. yet at the same time he kindof looked like Yukio. He shook his head. " Take him back." Chris said. He cursed. He didn't want to spend more time than needed looking for the ASHOR survivors.

Yukio Morriland helped take care of the wounded. Her gentle arms were covered in blood. " Alright who's next." She said. She was worried for Triston he's been gone for too long.

"Let's go. Chris? Keep looking," ulirae sighed and started back to where they were suppost to meet up. She tightened her grip on the injured man's shoulder, "are you bleeding heavily from anywhere"?

Chris nodded before moving off.

The man looked at her. " No sabers have a tendency of cauterizing wounds." He said as he looked in the opposite direction of her. " I think I might be blind." He said. " You called that man Chris." He said as he remembered what she said and the man's voice how familiar it was. " What was his last name?" He asked.
" We're alive!?" The Echo snake inside of the man said. " How did we survive that?" He asked as he broke out of the man's skin.

"That is disgusting," Ulirae scrunched up her eyes as she saw the echo stick. She then hummed in thought and kept leadi the man, "I ha, I forgot. I forgot his last name but that thing you got there is gross".

" Well excuse me sister." He said. " It ain't like you're fine specimen either." It said though she wouldn't be able to hear it. " I'll work on trying to get you to top form Johan." It said as it went back inside.

" You offended him." Johan said. " Shame... I thought I might've known him in another life." He said. " So back to my original question. Where am I and where is the closest federation outpost."

"Offended him? Okey. Just not used to things poping out of people that are heavily injured," she took a deep breath and clenched her eyes shut, "shut up for a moment I'm trying to think".
"Trying and being rude is more like it".
"Hey I'm giving you a free ride in my head because I'm not accepting your gifts next so shut up. Anyway I don't really know though we are heading in the direction of where one should be," Ulirae sighed and flicked her ears about.

" You know." The man said as he turned his head to the voice. " You can speak to them with you're mind. You don't have to actually talk." He said. " I learned that it makes you look crazy." He chuckled as he continued to move. " So what happened here?" He asked wondering if she might actually awnser his question.

"Invasion," she sighed but kept them moving. Ears flicking about as she checked their surroundings. Her eyes narrowed, "invasion and destruction of my home and family. I wonder what historians will label this if they label it at all".

"Mythos," ulirae grumbled. Her hand grip his arm tightly as she broke through the line of rubble. Hand raised to show surrender. Grell walked toward them and slung the man over his shoulder before following his boss.

"Mythos?" He said in disbelief. He cursed. " Mom's going to have a field day with this. She was around when the wraith invaded all those decades ago." He said unaware of what year this was. His vision came back. He looked at the Almecion. " You can let me go." He said

"Well I can't really let him do that. They way you are talking is very suspicious so that's not possible," ulirae folded her arms around her back as Grell lead them into the small established zone. Her eyes trailing over his features again, "you are a time traveler"?

" What." He said in disbelief. "No I'm not a..." He stopped as he saw a wraith star fighter fly past them. he let out a curse. he looked back at her. " I have no idea how I got here." He said. " Hell I should be dead with my body being blown to bits." He said. He let out a breath. " My name is Johan Morriland." he said. " I'll be born in roughly seven months." He said.

"So you are a time traveler. Huh, that's interesting," ulirae motioned and Grell dropped the other man. The diplomat waved over her shoulder as she started to walk out of the safe zone. Grell grabbed her and made her sit down before he went to stand guard.

He sat down beside her. He noticed something. " So were you apart of the Mythonian Parliament?" he asked as he sat down and looked at her.

"Hey, just so ya guys know, my entire FRICKEN FLEET WAS DESTROYED BY A SINGLE SHIP YA KNOW!!!" Jake said leaning on some rubble, his bodyguard right next to him, looking more suspicious than ever. Jake pulled out his old pistol and examined it, making sure it was still good. He pulled out a cigar and started to smoke it. Not having a care in the world, yet still mad that his entire fleet was destroyed by one ship.

"Yeah," ulirae stretched her hands above her head before closing her eyes to try and relax. Her mind clicking with the parasite inside her skull as they went over the terms of their agreement again. She peeped open and eye and looked at the angry man, "and my home planter is being destroyed. My family is most likely in shambles and people are dieing about us. Yes this is a massacre. This is a war".

Johan let out a sigh. He looked at the man. " I'm sorry who did you work for." He said. " If memory serves me right this was when ASHOR discovered the Mythonians. They sent a fleet for the rescue mission but it wasn't destroyed He said as he looked at them.

Jake's body guard dropped his gun, looked over at Jake, and started to strangle him. "GAK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jake yelled, he punched the bodyguard in the face, knocking off a wraith mask, revealing a wraith. "Hello again..." The wraith said, still choking Jake.

"I can't say. You know, you shouldn't be talking about the future or events that might happen so be careful," ulirae sighed before her ears picked up on noise. She looked at Grell and the large figure nodded before he went off in its direction.

" I don't think I should worry about that." He said as he looked at her. He let out a slim smile. "I don't think this is my reality." He said as he walked closer to her. " Still I will refrain from telling you about future events incase they might come to pass." He said. " Incase I run into my farther or mom I ask that you call me...Johnise Valaec."