• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wraith war Year one.

She smirked when he came at her and swept low. Keeping a distance between them but using the full length of her staff to destabilize him. Her ears hold up and body kept as elegant as possible.

The wraith jumped above the blade and kicked her. " You'll have to try better than that." he said. A second wraith showed up and decided to watch the match. Chris caught up with her and started to intervine but the wraith stopped him. " this is an honor fight." The wraith said. "They will fight alone."

Triston looked and saw the ship. " yeah we need to get out of here now." He said. "Let's get back to the rest of the soldiers and try to fortify the shuttles."

Ulirae caught herself before she stumbled and pressed on. Her body quicklened long her movements as she went to meet his attacks suddenly. Switching fighting styles like it suddenly flicked on in her brain.

"Sir. I was with a recon team nearly four days ago. We encountered these... advanced, powerful beings. I barely made it out. I returned to the Admiralty board with that information... they told me to keep a lid on it, sir. They didn't want any type of chaos, but I doubt they believed me, sir." Queen replies.

McNav nodded. " I got the report from them." He said as he looked at Queen. "Part of the reason I was on Quzac today was to try and get more funding for the military just incase these beings decided to attack." He said. " To bad the fuck heads in the senate are too damn indecisive when it comes to anything." He should've been a little less harsh but he didn't particular like any of them except Kathryn the Quzacion senator.

The Wraith smiled as his blade connected with her's. " You will not win this battle." It said before using it's free hand to slap her.

Once the hand got close enough to her face Ulirae bit into it. Pressing down until she was sure he would be bleeding. She tore back with a grin to length the wound before disengaging, "don't be so cocky".

"Sir. Am I dismissed?" Queen asked. He wanted to get ready for the mission. He'd need his Mark XIV Hyper Advanced Battle Armor for this mission, but he doubted even one of the most powerful Combat Suits would be able to take on a Wraith head-on.

" Dismissed." McNav said as he looked at the Man. " Good hunting." He said.

The wraith held back any pain before pushing foreward. It's blade became a whip and latched onto her weapon pulling it away. He knew it wasn't going to be an honorable kill. " I'm not cocky." He said.

"Certainly sounds like it," she hummed and even though she was unarmed she ran forward. She leapt above him so that she had a hand on his head, spinning around and kicking her feet into his back before launching back toward her weapon.

The wraith regained it's composure and launched himself at her. He grabbed her weapon and threw it to the side as he pointed his blade at her.
Chris was impressed by her. He didn't think she was that good. He looked at the wraith standing next to him. He wondered why he wasn't trying to attack anyone yet.

"Thank you, sir." The commander saluted once more, before leaving the briefing room as the other commanders entered. Queen made his way back down to the training room as he devised a plan in his head. He'd need a schematic layout of the drop zone Planet side. He'd need to formulate a strike team to apprehend any adversaries they could chance an encounter with, but their main goal would be getting civilians safely out of the city. He'd need to formulate a rendezvous point as well. A lot of planning, and he has plenty of time.

She then dove under the blade and rolled so her hands were under her. She sent her feet into the wraith's neck and chin area before moving to take his legs out again. Her face still neutral and body lax as she moved.

The wraith tried to get up.

" You can do it Ulirae." He said as he watched the battle. He wondered if she would like to become a knight. He turned to his side and saw that the wraith that was standing there disappeared. He pulled out his T bolt 1000 and aimed it at the wraith just incase it somehow was able to overpower her.

Ulirae smiled as she pressed her foot down onto the hand that was holding its weapon. Her eyes dancing with glee as she looked back over the wraith's prone form, "nice try".

The Echo stick went out of the wraith and dug it's way into Ulirae. Making it's way up to her brain.
The wraith sighed before surrendering. A couple more wraith showed up and lounged at her. Chris activated the cylinder object in his hand a blade of blue energy appeared. He blocked one of the wraith with it. " You okay?" He asked Ulirae.

"Kinda? I don't really know," she sucked in a breath and tried to steady herself. The new found addition in her body throwing it for a loop suddenly. She dove for her staff and spun it defend a flanking manuvere.

Liz looked at the fallen Wraith's Echo Stick bond with Ulirae. "Looks like that Echo Stick found a new partner, I can tell this is going to be good." He though. He then shifted his sniper towards the incoming Wraiths. "Better help with the attackers." He said firing a few shots at their location.

Jake piloted a stolen AOSHR ship into the planets atmosphere, he was imediatly fired upon by Wraith ships. "AGH! SON OF A BITCH! THAT LYING PIECE OF SHIT!" Jake yelled as his ship was shot in the engines, it started to go down near where Ulirae and some wraiths were having a brawl, it accidentally hit the ship that already was landed there.

Chris felt the rumble before he continued to fight the wraith. He stayed defensive matching each of the man's blows. until he saw an opening. With a swift movement and shoved the blade into the wraith. " I guess you're armor can't stand forceful assaults. " He said. he turned around and looked at the burned ship. He shook his head and started to help Ulirae.

As Jake's ship crashed into the ground he ran to the nearest exit, he grabbed his hoodie and a knife and jumped out of the ship. He ran towards the battle and aimed his knife at a wraith as he prepared to throw it, then, another wraith came from behind him, disguised as a human, fired an assault rifle at incoming wraiths. Jake threw his knife and managed to get it stuck in the neck of a wraith.

Ulirae backed off and moved around sniper shots. She pushed the end of her staff through ones neck and proceded to use him as a meat sheild. Her weapon dislodging as she analyzed what was happening.

Jake pulled out an old pistol and finished off the final wraith then approached the wraith he killed with his knife and pulled the knife out of its neck. "Your welcome" he said to Ulirae in a snotty tone. He wiped the blood of the knife and put it in his pocket with another karambit knife.

Private Isaac Mendoza. Private Jack Henderson. Corporal Jessie Finch. Corporal Moira Johnson. Sergeant Slade Valkyrie. Commander Oliver Queen.
He'd selected his small strike force. These are some of the toughest, hardest members aboard the Calvariæ. He'd organized them together, and now, they were preparing for their ground mission. Selecting and loading weapons, setting their gear, testing their communication, etcetera. The small, quick drop Dropship was currently warming up as the Planet grew ever nearer. The Pilot, Lieutenant Tony Ford, was running the vessel's diagnostics.

"Yes you were so helpful," she scoffed and stumbled abit. Catching herself with her staff her head tried to adjust to the parasite inside it. Her ears pressed back when she steadied herself, "how many more"?

"None in this area." Chris said as he looked at her. Let's move out quickly before we attract more of them." He said. He looked at Ulirae. " I have to admit I wasn't expecting you to be able to fight like that." He said.

"What were you expecting me to do? Sit back and let him hit me," she rolled her eyes before she started back toward the ship. Her staff being used as a support, "we should see if there are anymore survivors".

Liz ran down the cliff he was laying on and ran towards Triston. "Sir, there are no more enemies nearby but I suspect that there are still some on the planet." He then got closer to him. "We need to get away from here as soon as possible, the wraiths have already started taking over the planet." He whispered.

" Yeah I know that." Triston said as he was walking. " I told you to get moving yet you stayed right there." He said.

"No." Chris said as he stayed beside her. " But I wasn't expecting you to be able to take them on like that. If you want you could join the knights." He said. " I could use a diplomat that knows how the senate works." he said.

"I'll have to get back to you on that. My people need to stay united right now and is rather stay with them until everything gets back to a small sense of normal," ulirae shot a gentle smile toward Chris before she saw the scratch on their ship. Her shoulders fell and she looked about to see what could have caused it.

"Hey, lady, just so ya know, this planet is DOOMED. So run while ya can. Because heh honestly? You won't last 5 seconds once these lizards take over." Jake said in a sarcastic tone as he approached his ship to salvage. He pulled out a red over coat and put it on. He opproached Ulirae's ship. "Trust me, you wanna leave right now. Or so you want to be killed by a newt. Such as that one over there." He said pointing to Liz. "Lucky for you he is friendly. But most others won't.

" Well then leave." Chris said as he looked at that man. " We're on a mission." He said. " and Unlike some people here I actually fallow a plan." He looked at Triston. " Triston how far to the the O'Hera survivors?"
" Two miles east." Triston said. as he looked at Chris. Triston nodded as he used the passcode to open the door. " diplomat I recommend you go inside and wait." He said.

The ground around Chris started to rumble as dust flew into the air.

"Yeah," ulirae walked in and sat back. She sucked in a breath as she laid her head back. Her eyelids fluttering close before has poked one open to look at Grell. The bodyguard walking over to discuss what was going to happen next.

More ships appeared in the atmosphere, they were all stolen AOSHR ships, painted red with a skull with bat wings painted onto the side. They fired on the wraith ships with illegal weapons of mass destruction, the fleet of 33 ships layed waste to most of the Wraith ships, until the Wraiths fired back, but luckily the final Wraith ship went down. "WOO HOO! REINFORCEMENTS! HAHAHA!" Jake yelled as a transport ship with the same logo and paint job flew down and landed near Jake. the door to the shuttle opened. "Welcome back to the LMB sir." A mercenary said to Jake. "Hehe, thanks jones." Jake said as he walked onto the shuttle. "By the way these ships are all stolen from you AOSHR idiots! Hahaha!" Jake yelled to Chris. The shuttle took off and docked with the LMB Capitol ship. A loudspeaker played from the Capitol ship. "Attention, idiots. You all have just been saved by the LMB, so I suggest you all LEAVE THIS SYSTEM before any more of these mother (Quacking) snakes arrive, on this mother (Quacking) planet!" Jake yelled into the loudspeaker. "Thank you for your time." Jake finished as the loudspeaker turned off.

The humid air felt good on Sheltectar's skin. He looked at Mythos from their point in orbit. They went to far with it's destruction but they had to be heard. " Sir." One of the warriors under his command said. " A fleet of ships entered orbit and destroyed are in man ships. luckily we had weapons on it and destroyed a couple of their ships."

Sheltectar smiled "Finally a worthy foe. Let's enter orbit." He said the massive purple oval ship entered the orbit of the planet. " Fire." He said as one of their beams disabled three of their ships. " Send the Telrec out." He said. A swarm of hundreds if not thousands of small ships exited the wraith ship and started to swarm around the other LBM ships firing upon them.

"HOLY HECK! EVACUATE EVACUATE!" Jake screamed into the intercom and radio. Escape pods ejected from all ships. The command ship made a beeline for the wraith command ship, as did the others. They were going to ram the wraith ship.

Sheltectar looked as the last ship moved towards them. He didn't tell anyone to do anything as the ship rammed into them. Nothing happened to the wraith ship. " Guess they weren't much of a figh after all." He said. The swarm reentered the wraith battle cruiser before it exited the planet.

" So what where you talking about again." Chris said as he looked at Jake. " Tell me did you steal Galactic cruisers are Quzacion war hammers?" He asked.

Jake was in an escape pod and was headed back to the planet. Watching his ship, no, fleet, crumble to bits. The escape pods finally reached the surface. His escape pod landed near Chris. Jake walked out and looked grimly at Chris. "We're trapped.' Jake said.

Chris rubbed the guy off. " Okay everyone." He shouted. " We are going to head to the ASHOR shuttle." He said as he looked at them. " You too diplomat. The ASHOR rescue should be here in a couple of hours. we all go there and we make damn sure that everyone gets out alive." he said.

"Fine but then I'm going for another scout," Ulirae waved her hand in a absentminded manner before she got up. Her staff now securely in its first position and Ulirae no longer slouched or stumbled. She started to make way in a short patrol.