• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wraith war Year one.

Triston heard the screech. " I don't like the sound of that." He said to no one.
" Be ready." The wraith said. " You shall die with honor." The wraith said as he continued to walk. He fell to one knee and spat out blood before falling down. to the ground. Triston cursed. He looked and saw Guan looking off in the distance. " What do you see." He yelled.

" You might be right." He said. " Alright so from what I can tell men are starting to get some freedom. How did that come to pass."

Liz looked over towards Triston. "A Fleet has just landed on the planet sir. They seems to be aiming to conquer this place." He said trying not to sound like he knows too much.

"Well a lot of complaining for one. Two we decided that it was time that our race needed to become even more gathered. Before they gained their independence males were spoiled and kept nice and happy. They didn't have much to care about other then the usual things," she hummed and waved her hand like it was nothing, "but when they did start urging more. Well the more traditional houses bit back and it cause a major uproar".

Triston got to Guan's position He looked and saw the fleet. " We're not going to be able to hold up against that. We barley enough men who are able to fight." He said. " So Guan. What's their plan of attack." He said as he peered at the man. " By the way the ID you stole or whatever was for a Ken Rogers." He said.

"Interesting." Chris said as he leaned forward. " Then what happened." he said invested in what she was saying.

"Women were upset that their men were being unfairly punished and males were upset that males were being ripped away from their normal lives so the head families and diplomats came together and held a hearing to see what way of thinking the planet would follow. New won over old and there is still some hurt on that subject," she finished her story and stood up to look around.

Liz lowered his gun and looked at Triston in shock. "How di you? Well my disguise is useless now." He said taking his mask of and revealing his true form. "How did you know anyways." At that moment, a snake suddenly jumped out of Liz's armour and raped around his neck. "Urg." Liz said startled. "Come on Echo, I know it must be cramped in there but could you give a warning next time." He said to the snake who gave a cheeky smile.

Chris looked at her taking in all of that information. He nodded his head before speaking." Wow." he said. "Now I know something more about you're culture. Thank you for that. Maybe if we make it out of this you can tell me more." He smiled before hearing sirens go off. He strapped back in. " Shit I forgot we installed faster engines on this puppy. " We're exiting out of hyper space." He said. The stars returned to normal as they exited. they were above Mythos. He pressed a couple of keys to activate the cloaking device.

" I didn't believe you from the start." He said as he looked at the man. " First off if you were here to begin with you of at least shown some sign of injury. Not to mention the fact that they just so happened to tell you what their species was named." He said. He looked outwards. " If you didn't immediate jump the gun I wouldn't have been suspicious." He said. " Still you saved my life. So You have my trust. We need to get back to camp and warn them about this.

Liz nodded. "Ok lead the way then sir." He said putting his shapeshifting mask back on and Echo went back out of view. He picked his sniper back up and put it on his back.

" So what's you're name?" Triston asked as he looked at the man. " Also would you like you're disguise name to be Guan or Ken?" He asked as he continued to move towards the camp.

Lex thought about is as they walked. "I think I like Ken better. Anyways, my real name is Liz Anphian, the snake you saw is Echo, she's an echo stick, everyone in the Wraith race get one at a certain age." He explained.

"Interesting." Triston said as he walked towards the camp. " I'll do whatever I can to make sure that you're not outed." He said as he nodded at the man. " Of course if you're I won't hesitate to kill you." He said.

He felt a surge of adrenaline as they entered Mythos atmosphere. He stayed focused on what he was doing. " I'm a leaf on the wind." He muttered. He then looked at the diplomat. " how are you doing?" He yelled at her as the ship started to shake.

"Fine," ulirae called back as she tightened the grip on her seat. Her ears pressed back agasint her skull tightly as she took deep breathes, "I hate space travel so much"!

The ship stopped rattling. " Alright were in." He said as he reactivated the cloaking device. He looked at the smoke that covered the skies. " We need to find a place to land." he said as he checked everything. " Any ideas?"

"Let's head toward my mothers. Large ground there that would be perfect for landing," she hummed and pulled up a map to send him to coordinates.

Grell's hand fell to his weapons. His stance ready for a fight if it was needed, "that or the training grounds".

He fallowed the coordinates. He landed the ship with ease before unbuckling. " Alright let's do this." He said as he opened the bay door for them.

Liz walked beside Triston and saw the giant ship come into the planet. "Hey did you see that ship?" He asked. "Looked like it landed over that way." He said pointing at a direction.

Ulirae got up and Grell followed her example. They readied their weapons before getting out. Ulirae led the walk with caution. Her eyes and ears catching everything the could.

Chris fallowed behind Ulirae. He watched their surroundings making sure that they we're alone. The smell of smoke and chard bodies penetrated his nose. " This is horrible." He muttered. He let out a breath as he pushed foreword.

Triston looked at the plane. " The Excallibur." He said before heading towards it. he picked up his radio" This is McNav a friendly ship landed. Going to meet up with the group and try and get a way of this planet." He said.

Ulirae pushed into the building to see if any of her family was still living or if anyone was trapped. Her ears catching a sound and she raised her weapon. A male walking out coughing and leading two smaller figures, "help please".

Chris immediately took action and walked towards the man. He picked up the children and started to lead the man back to the ship. He looked around to make sure that they weren't being fallowed. " Are you okay?" He asked the three of them.

"They were so fast in their attempts to wipe us out," the man stared down at the floor. His ears pulled back, one havin a large chunk bleeding and destroyed. He was shaking as he kept the children close and looked up toward where ulirae stood then back around, "they didn't leave the little ones alone".

" Sit down." Chris said to the man. " you're in shock. He pulled out a first aid kid and started healing the man's ear. " Hold still I'll try and make you feel better." He said speaking gently giving the man a reassuring voice.

"We may have incoming targets. I'm going to go scout. Grell will stay here," ulirae said as she walked out of the ship. Her trained instincts carrying her as quietly as possible around the area.

Grell stood watch. Eyes running around and checking for anything.

Liz managed to spot Ulirae scouting around the forest with his sniper's scanning function. "I can see a Mythian in the forest down there. Should we go meet up with her?" He asked turning towards Triston.

Triston looked threw his binoculars. " I think she's a diplomat. Not the senator but one of her helpers." He said trying to place the face. " She must have taken some off time. poor time for a family visit." He said as he started to walk towards them

Chris healed up the Mythonian before fallowing Ulirae. He walked right beside her.

"We have a man walking toward us with a group behind him," ulirae informed chis as her hands fell ready to her weapons. She took a deep breath and continued moving, "we should keep checking for survivors".

Chris kept walking until he looked and saw a man with a gun pointed right at him. The man seemed to be an ASHOR solider. " Freeze." The solider said. Both stared at each other as a bead of sweat dripped down the soldier's forehead.

Triston kept his gun pointed at the Knight. "Tell me what is some Mercenary doing here?" he asked.

"He's with me," ulirae narrowed her eyes. She stepped between the two. Her arms cross and stance squared, "I heard about the news and came rushing with my bodyguards to try and help recover anyone".

Triston looked at the diplomat then looked back at Chris. He saw sparks coming from Chris's hand.

"Tell me." Chris said. " If I fire at you will you be hit, disappear, or blow up." He said completely unphased by the man. "Please don't let this be like Aris." He said.

" Hey." Triston said. " I had that under control Chris." He said with a smirk on his face. He moved passed the diplomat. They both shake hands before Chris pulled the man into a hug. " Is she okay." He said.

" Yeah." He said as he looked at his friend. " She's about a couple of miles east." He said.

"So you know eachother? That's good now let's keep out permitted check going," ulirae rolled her eyes before she went off again. Her eyes peering at anything that could be previewed as a threat. Her hands tightening her grip on her weapon.

The Fleet Admerial took his chair in the Galaxy Cruiser class starship. The human male of forty eight years stared at the screen He saw his own reflection his once Raven black hair now looked like salt and pepper. His left eye had a patch over it do to an injury he sustained three years prior. "Are we ready." He said as he looked at his officers. " Yes sir." A private said. " Open coms. " This is Admiral McNav." He said. " We are going to be facing an unkown enemy the likes we haven't seen before. If you need to take time to say a prayer to whatever god you worship so be it. We are not here to formerly engage these unkowns. We are going to get our men and however many Alliance soldiers off the planet as possible." He said. " Private." He said. "Engage." He said as the stars folded around him as they entered hyper space. " It was going to be a three hour trip there. " All commanders please either open a channel or join me in the briefing room." He said as he headed towards the room

A wraith spotted the Mythonian and headed towards her. It's Echo stick came out of it's body forming a blade as it walked towards her. " You look like a worthy opponent." He said.

Chris looked at the new man. "I'm Chris who might you be?" He asked.

"You don't want to do this," ulirae pulled her weapon around to press against her back. The long staff pulsing with an energy. She kept her stance peaceful as she waited, "I don't want to dirty myself with your blood".

John grabbed the Punching bag and held it still. He's been training in this room since he'd boarded the Galaxy Cruiser 'Calvariæ'. He heard Fleet Admiral McNav on the coms say; "All commanders please either open a channel or join me in the briefing room." John headed towards the room, and grabbed a towel, wiping the sweat off him before putting on his issued NAVY shirt, and making his way up into the briefing room, soon arriving, and finding himself a seat

The wraith smiled before lunging at her. His Echo stick went in a diagonal way as it looked at the woman. It smiled sinisterly at her.

" Comander Queen so nice of you to make it." He said. " In three hours we'll exit hyperspace above Mythos." He said. "I want the Alamo and Tereos to be the vanguards in this attack. While they keep these thing busy the Calavarice will land. I want you queen to lead a group of soldiers into the planet. Rendezvous with our men and get them out." He said. " Grand Master Christopher Morriland is there. I suggest you both try and play nice." He said.

Ulirae took a deep breath as she slid out of the way. Her staff spinning and aiming for its neck as she lunged back. Her movements practiced and almost graceful, "you are fighting the daughter of a war house fool".

"Yes sir." Commander John Queen stands and salutes his Admiral. "Sir, there are Wraiths Planet side, yes?" He asked, dropping his arm as the Admiral would have obviously returned it. Military standard.

Liz laid on the edge of a cliff, his sniper in hand looking through the scope. "Man, I didn't think they would find us so fast." He said. Liz then moved the scope towards the location he spotted the fleet of Wraith and realized they already started taking over the planet. "We have to get off this planet soon." He thought.

" Good maybe you might actually be a fight." He said. " Unlike the others that called this place home." It said before lunghing at her. His echo stick became like a whip. He moved it so fast that the human eye couldn't see it. creating a defensive shield around him.

The Admiral raised an eye brow. " What are wraith." He said. " Explain commander."

"Those others were my family and people," she snarled and her ears flicked as they picked up the noise. She moved off from him, waiting for a moment to strike. Her staff back in its original position as she started to circle.

"And they died like cowards." He said as he turned round to look at her. "Each and everyone of them." He stopped his movements and quickly lunged at her. He knew if was too win this he would have to stay on the offensive.