• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
(I'll post Blue's for now and add Talakin's tomorrow if that's ok with you @PlayfulFox47 then when I have time I'll edit this post to place his to be accepted ^-^)
Name: Blue
Race: Ice/Wind dragon hybrid
Appearance: She has the body of a wind dragon being very lean but has the wings of an ice dragon with the blue eye color of the ice dragon. She has six spikes that her spaced from each other on her neck and four spikes at the end of her tail from the ice dragon and the tail wings from the wind dragon with small horns at the sides of her head. She has white talons. Her body is all white due to the wind and ice dragons having the sort of similar color to each other but just a very light streak of pale blue on her body. She is a bit of an average size dragon since ice dragons a bit large but thanks to her wind dragon gene she is an average size but is still small for her size.
Personality: She has a gentle temperament to her as she does not like to be involved in fighting. She loves to help others and will do anything to make sure they are well healed and cared for. Don't take her gentle temperament as a weakness, if she sees something that is unpleasant to her she will completely say it without a second thought. She is a bit shy however and very sweet overall
Power: She can blow ice breath and survive in subzero temperatures just like the ice dragon and also fly faster. She is able to use her ice breath to heal any sort of injury. She has very strong winds that can be devastating if you get to close or seem to anger her to her limit
Alliance: Flarea
Why that side?: She likes to see the good in people and is against Ragenrok's motives for what he did to her family. She looks up to Flarea and wants to help her in any way she can even to help other dragons even if she is a healer. She saved her and her brother Talakin when they were small younglings and returns the favor to her by joining Flarea's alliance.
Mate/Crush: N/A(yet)(Believes that no male dragon will have "feelings" for her that way)
Family: Mother(Dead), Father(Dead), Talakin(Brother) (Mother and Father were killed by Ragnerok's supporters for refusal of joining him)(Only her and her brother Talakin are the only survivors)
RP Example: Blue was in the moment of caring for injuries from dragons of all sizes, she felt shaken as a suddenly memory of her mother and father being slaughtered by Ragenrok's supports seemed to haunt her. She closed her eyes shaking her head before she looked around seeing her brother Talakin the ice/shadow dragon in the distance. His blue-amber eyes made contact with hers as he gave her a gentle smile to calm her down as he knew already that she was experiencing tragic events from the past involving the deaths of their parents. She returned a smile to him seeing him walk off as she felt herself calm down. She was relieved her brother survived with her or she won't have known what to do to calm herself. She took a breath before letting it out before continuing to care for the injured dragons with her breath.

Name: Talakin
Race: Ice/Poison hybrid
Appearance: He is an average size dragon but due to his ice dragon gene he is a bit muscular and slightly larger then most dragons. He has the mixed colors of both the ice and poison dragon. His body his bright purple with some greens in certain places on his body. He has. A white nose muzzle at the mouth and pale blue sort of down his neck. He has spikes going along his neck only. He does have horns of the poison dragon and the spikes from the ice dragon along with the poison point tail at the end of it. He has blue-amber eyes along with the black talons. He has the wings of the ice dragon to help him with his weight colored bright green and pale blue and a bit of white.
Personality: He is mostly Brave and will do anything Flarea gives order to. He has a bit of stubbornness to him but he is very reliable and will admit to what he has done wrong and fix his mistake. He is overprotective to mostly Blue his sister and won't let any male dragon approach her without his permission first unless he is injured. He is stern but despite this he has a kind heart and will do anything to help the innocent. He does have a soft side to Blue but he can hide it pretty well by using his stubbornness that he found out on his own that he was stubborn but try not to reach his limit of anger because he will show you what a poison dragon is really made of by those talons of his.
Power: Like the poison dragon he has that toxic breath but also the frost breath from the ice dragon. He can survive subzero temperatures like his sister can. He also has those toxic claws and blood. He can use his blood as a defence organism or a way to attack his enemies with his claws to paralyze them temporarily but if they move too much, the poison will slowly kill them. Like Blue, he can heal using his frost breath.
Alliance: Flarea's Alliance
Why that side?: Same reason as his sister but became an Assassin to repay Flarea's kindness for saving them
Mate/Crush: N/A(yet)
Family: Mother(Dead), Father(Dead), Blue(Sister)(Alive)
RP Example: Read Blue's

Last edited:
Wow! @PlayfulFox47 @Eliiiscool @RenzFlintrock

I have been reading through 'Eli in Dragnos' and I must congratulate you all on your work! I love the way that it is planned out perfectly and how it adds depth to the story as well as the universe that you have created, Playful! I must say that it helps me to have a better understanding of how your world works, its mysteries, answers and laws. I suggest to anyone else to have a flick through it if you want some in depth information.

Again, well done all of you, I can't wait to see more. I also hope we can continue to communicate based on 'The War Of Dragnos' so that we can have a much stronger story line. If I can be a help yo anyone please ask!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Thank you! but you also must understand, that while I believe it is clear witch is witch, I have concepts from my own fiction multiverse in play as well, so when you see a concept, please try to figure out which side it is on

But extreme thanks for reading it! I hope we can make something you continue to enjoy!"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
This RP looks marvelous, I can't wait to partake in it. (i never use fancy words )

Name: Beryllium
Race: Sprite, Earth Element.
Appearance: He has black scales that shine white when exposed to sunlight. He appears to have a wing with a tear in it, making him incapable of flying. He has yellow eyes and grey claws, which also appear to gleam. He seems majestic despite his age.
Personality: Old and cautious. He has a mentor-like personality, always teaching lessons and educating. Beryllium has an inner taste of adventure, but, alas isn't in shape anymore. He often spends most of his time taking care of young dragons and sprites.
Power: None
Alliance: Unaligned
Why that side?: None
Rank: He used to be a general, but now he resides near the Arctic caves.
Mate/Crush: Quetzal, though she perished from old age.
Family: Everyone in his family was too old and died, so I don't know what to put here :/
RP Example: Beryllium walked out of his cave, gazing at the Arctic landscape. It seemed to go on forever. Aluminium trotted out of the cave, full of energy. "Hey, Barry!", the youngling exclaimed, using his least favourite alias," What are we gonna do today? Huh?" Beryllium chuckled at the dragon's enthusiastic personality. "Well, young one", he began," We shall explore beyond these polar climates today!" Aluminium's eyes lit up," Beyond the arctic...?"

Name: Aluminium
Race: Dragon, Air Element.
Appearance: His scales are grey with white tips, and he wears his necklace, which gleams even more than Beryllium's scales. Aluminium has a partial tooth, has the rest of it was chopped off. He has white eyes with black claws.
Personality: Playful and excitable. He is often mischievous as well, mostly stealing things from anyone and anywhere he can fight.
Power: None
Alliance: Unaligned
Why that side?:
Mate/Crush: None
Family: Father: Died in the war and abandoned him. Mother: Abandoned him, but currently resides in the fields.
RP Example: ???

Last edited:
RP example is where you give me a sample paragraph, so then I can asses your writing level. Also metal is not an element. You might be confused with the Eli in Dragnos RP. That element was made just for that RP as a peace offering from the outsiders... it is not a cannon element.