• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Seers can see small glimpses of the future... they are reserved for only Magic users
Magic dragons can either move stuff with their minds or see small glimpses of the future plus breath
Magic Sprites can project their thoughts into images or see small glimpses into the future (very powerful sprites can do both) also, if there is a huge group of them they can enchant objects. However, this takes tons of energy and leave them powerless for about a month to forever
A normal Guardian can play with weak forms of all magics or be skilled in one.
Guardians with a Pact can do pretty much anything, however, the wild magic can revolt and seriously injure (or kill) the user if they abuse the power. If your character has a pact, I'll decide if the wild magic revolts or not.

No, Magic Dragon's breath is controllable since you are just releasing tons of wild magic at your foes, you are setting it free, not forcing it to do something. I really don't want to give a magic dragon biology lesson right now to explain this, just know when you breathe in you always breathe in wild magic and Magic Dragons can store this in their breath pouch.

Took a few days (A week or so) but I finished my characters.

Name: Wrecker
Race: Earth Dragon
Appearance: his back is a dark brown, while his undrside is a tan color. his eyes are a green color
Personality: Overly excited about everything, and likes to eat.
Power:
Alliance: Flarea's Army
Why that side?: Because his family in that side, he doesn't care too much about the purpose of the war.
Mate/Crush: none
Family: Family lives Pains of Undi, he got mom, dad, and many siblings.
RP Example:
Wrecker laid down, exhausted from training, he walked back to home, hopeing for something good to eat. On his way, he looked out in the market for something his folks might like.
“What do you know, fish!” Wrecker beamed.
“We always got fish, young’un,” The old NPC replied, “Now hurry up and buy some.”
“Yes Sir!” Wrecker eagerly replied, and got some of the common fish.
“It costs (Insert money value for fish times 1.5),” The NPC growled.
Wrecker paid the amount, inwardly annoyed how expensive it was, “Thank you Sir!”
“Pleasure doing business with ya,”

Name: Mackerel
Race: Water Dragon
Appearance: greenish-blue hide with a silverish underbelly and blue eyes. His wings have the same color scheme.
Personality: sarcastic, him being more sarcastic means he’s covering up emotions.
Power: (For hybrids)
Alliance: Ragenrok's Supporters (Spying in Fleara’s Army)
Why that side?: He’s secretly scared of sprites, knowing what Shui did.
Mate/Crush: None
Family: Father (alive) Mom (dead), Younger Sister (Alive)

Name: Yami
Race: Shadow Sprite.
Appearance: Pale yellow hair, and light green skin (You said they could come in many color, heehee.)
Personality: Playful, naive, and teasing, but on important matters is more serious.
Power: (For hybrids)
Alliance: Flaera’s army
Why that side?: Because Flaera’s fun (And because Ragenrok sucks for sprites so…)
Family: Older Brother (Alive), Young Brother (Alive), Mom and Dad (Dead)

Last edited:
Name: Ursula
Race: Water and Shadow dragon Hybrid
Appearance: Ursula is smaller then your average shadow and water dragon. She is dark purple that has a kind of pinkish shift in the sun. No horns. She has light blue eyes with a ring of sea green around the edges of her iris. Her wings look like that of a shadow dragon and her tail is like a water dragon without the paddle at the end. Her necklace that holds her soul is shaped like a seashell. It is tied with a thick black ribbon.
Personality: Ursula is mean and vengeful. She loves to see others in pain. She will do anything for the right price. She loves to laugh at others pain. To some she would be called insane and others loves the way she will sadisticly handle others.
Power: She swims a little slower then a pure water dragon. She can use the shadow form but it kind of shimmers like a puddle after it rains and clouds are going away. She can also breathe underwater.
Alliance: Rangenrok supporter
Why that side?: He made her a deal that she found too good to pass up.
Mate/Crush: Trition (Dead mate. His death is what caused her to go insane.)
Family: Shadow Strike (father, dead) River (Mother, dead.)
RP Example:
Ursula looked to entrance of her cave. There stood a large water dragon. He seemed to want something with the way his eyes looked at her. Well she will always be happy to give them whatever it is for the right price. She smiled sadisticly as the dragon slowly made his way over to her. After she heard what he had to say, she just smiled and noded her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Spring
Race: Water sprite
Appearance: Spring is about two and half feet tall. She has long light purple hair with a chunk of pink in the bangs. Her skin is a light blue. She has this fin it on the waist and flares out behind her. In the water it flows gracefully behind her it is a darker shade of her skintone.
Personality: She is a bright and happy. She loves to help and be around others. She will always put others before herself even if it means her life.
Power:
Why that side?: She wants everyone to be happy and cheerful again. She hates all the fighting but wants to see her people free and she wants to help do that.
Family: Mother and father are both alive she also has a little sister who lives with her parents.
RP Example:

Last edited:
@PlayfulFox47 just trying to generate legitimate characters: Would it be possible for my two current characters (the insane Guardian twins) to be an embodiment of the insane, evil, bloodthirsty part of Wild Magic. If so, would this mean they would have some sort of pact with it?

I find Fantasy RolePlays most enjoyable when you can develop interesting and at least semi-detailed characters that make some form of sense.

Yes and no. Your characters can represent that part of Wild Magic, but that part is so well hidden, that it is a surprise that those two would even exist. Same goes for my Guardian. Also, to even get a pact, you need to enter the Guardian's Forest, if you are bannished, you cannot enter. (I'm honestly scared of what these two can and will do if they got themselves a pact)

Great, that helps my understanding. My two characters are supposed to be quite the anomaly; having a rare nature and power as well as being twins. Oh, and you wait and see when it comes to my plans for them- you better be scared.

I understand, it would be quite an issue if you were to have your whole world destroyed by two mass-murdering freak shows. I am reasonable and rational, so do not threat on that front, heh. Maybe just half a village...

Three minutes later... Regann and Crezfaltaar walked into queen Flarea's palace, burning the walls to ashes and murdering every dragon and sprite within their sight with awful ferocity...Five minutes later...Crezfaltaar picked up the gory, decapitated head of Flarea and held it out to her beloved Sprite friend with gleaming eyes...

Shui killed herself due to the unbearable pain that she felt. It felt as if her soul split in two as she saw the head of her friend.
Or: Shui wailed a cry of distress, entering a state of depression, worse than death. If she died, the pain in her soul would go away.
That would be my response, but in more detail... I have a feeling that they would let Shui live due to the fact that her (undeserved) fate would be worse if she lived.

Lets see if I can do this right...
Name: Ylva (Meaning wolf in Scandinavian)
Age: She is an adult, though she looks like a youngling.
Race: Guardian.
Appearance: Ylva has a human shaped body, only with long grey fur on the outside of her face and torso and all over her body. She has 13 wolf tails, which some people consider a curse due to the unlucky number. She has wolf ears on the top of her head. She has black long hair that is knotty and full of twigs and leaves. She has ribbons and silk wrapped around her torso, arms, neck and thighs that are shredded and ripped in some places. She has scars all over her body, and one large one from that goes over her right eye, causing her to be blind in that eye, meaning her other senses are stronger. She has two different coloured eyes, her left one black and her right one white. She has sharp teeth and claws.
Personality: Ylva can be kind and loyal unless you hurt someone she is close to. She can be revengeful and twisted in her ways sometimes, but its just out of her own sadness. She loves, and is good at fighting. She is mute, and cant talk, but communicates though telepathy to any animal.
Power: She can ask wild magic to do things
Why that side?: When her parents went out of the guardian forest,Rangenrok's supporters killed them.. She wants to get revenge.
Family: Mother (Dead) Father (Dead) Brother
RP Example: As she walked through the forest, Ylva scratched the trees she passed. The forest could be a maze sometimes. Her half-brother, Refr, walked in front of her, leading her somewhere. Once they had stopped, she looked around.
"Where are we?" She questioned him. She was suspicious of him. She generally was all the time.
"My hang-out spot" He replied " And were going to have some fun''
"No." Ylva said "Goodbye."
"Wait!'' Refr shouted as he lay his hand on her shoulder. Ylva scratched him and ran off, going deeper into the thick forest
=============
Name: Refr (Meaning fox in Icelandic)
Race: Guardian
Appearance: Refr has ginger hair all over his body. He is a 7 tailed fox. He has ears on the top of his head. He has large leaves covering up the bottom half of his torso. He has striking blue eyes.
Personality: He is helpful and brave. He tries to be nice to his half-sister, but she doesn't really trust him.
Power: He can ask wild macic to do things
Why that side?: Rangenrok's supporters killed his mom and dad when they went out of the Guardian Forest. He wants to help Flarea's side win.
Mate/crush: none
Family: Mother (Dead) Father (Dead) Sister.
=============
Welp, at least I tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three things:
1. You need to ask for permission to have a past first (I should have specified that first, but oh well)
2. Wild Magic will not be controlled but those who don't have a pact. You can ask it to do things though
3. The Guardian's Forest cannot be entered by Ragenrok's forces. No one can enter without permission.
Just change those few things and you'll be fine.

Question dear I have a dragon I would like to use but she is part avian (aka a Pheonix so would be a fire/ice dragon hybrid) what species exactly would she be better placed in or am I not allowed to add avian to a dragon if that's the case I'll use another dragon that I have in mind

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I love everything about this, Jeffree Star emoji x2.

Name: Aitou (Comes from κάρτα ατού, greek for trump card)
Race: Magic Dragon
Appearance: They are short for magic dragons, but have an above average long tail. He has a blue-violet color and his wings are bluer shaded, and more purple shaded going down his tail. His horns, spikes, and talons are mostly white but are black on the bottom of them. His eyes are mostly burgundy with orange.
Personality: Aitou is bored when he doesn't do anything risky, so he does a lot of things that get him into trouble. But he easily gets out of trouble via very cloudy breath and he's an amazing soldier. He lives for danger.
Power:
Alliance: Flarea
Why that side?: He thinks Ragnerok's ideas are dumb but thinks the battlefield opposing him would be intense.
Mate/Crush: N/A
Family: He has a sister that training to be a general on Ragnerok's side. He hates her because she's... annoying.
RP Example: Aitou was in trouble yet again while spying on Ragnerok. He felt a hot feel on his back to see a fire dragon chasing him in the air. "Probably one of Ragnerok's goons..." He hissed, the fire dragon moving faster. Aitou coughed out a small amount of his cloudy dragon breath out, making purple smoke, hiding him for a few seconds and the fire dragon yet on his tail, Aitou grunting. He coughed a bigger amount of purple smoke, clouding him so he could move behind the hot dragon and ambush him. His plan worked, Aitou using his tail to knock him out.

------------------------------------

Name: Datika
Race: Ice-poison Hybrid Dragon
Appearance: She is very light purple with a little green-colored dragon. Her talons are mostly white, with little to no black on some of them. Her horns are chipped, and they are all white and black at the end. Her spikes are violet-purple and the end spike at the end of her tail is fully pink, and if you were damaged by its toxic sting, you would feel very cold as well as poison. Her eyes are amber.
Personality: Datika has a razor-sharp tongue, and is known to call people 'lazy reptiles' a lot. She is both toxic and cold, and very petty. If you're on her good side, which might not happen, you're very respected by her. She admires authority and thinks dragons are ULTIMATE.
Power: Her toxic breath, sting, and bite are very toxic and cold. Not much has lived to tell the tale. She can survive the coldest and dangerous settings.
Alliance: Ragnerok
Why that side?: She can show the other puny reptiles, sprites, etc who's boss.
Mate/Crush: N/A
Family: Killed by Flarea's soldiers, but she wasn't on very good terms with them, so she didn't care.

Also, can I have a wild magic pact?

Last edited:
@PlayfulFox47 I am planning on making an ice/wind dragon so it is ok if she had the lean body of the wind dragon and the wings of the ice dragon but only a couple of spikes at her tail and the sides of her head since wind dragons have small horns and my second char will be a dark and poison so do I have to mix the features of both the elements just want to ask before I post mine