• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Like I have said in the quick rundown, sprites created dragons. Their magic has a small effect on the dragons when they allow it. Sprites only allow this power to be accecst by a friend of theirs. Once a sprite feels safer with a dragon than their own kind they are bonded. Sprite and dragon bonds can be rare depending on the ruler. In Flarea's Army sprite bonds are much more common due to sprites chosing to be there ut of free will. Sprites can only bond with a dragon of the same element. (hybrids have two choices, while guardian dragons have the chnce to be bonded with all of them)
Dragons and sprites don't always chose to bond though. Shui, Flarea's bonded sprite, didn't want to bond with a dragon, but she felt like she had to teach a flightless wind dragon to fly. Eventuly she felt like she had to stay by the dragonness's side.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Tatl
Race: sprite (shadow)
Appearance: has dark purple skin(almost black) and her hair is just a little lighter, she wears a bandanna around her mouth
Personality: broding?
Power: just the shadow form(she is good at it)
Alliance: Flarea's Army
Why that side?: shes a sprite
Mate/Crush: none
Family: none by blood, but has a close bond to Swift and Veniem
RP Example: (only needed for the first character)
other: she dose not talk

Name: Navi
Race: sprite (Wind)
Appearance: light blue skin with white hair
Personality: naive
Power: really fast
Why that side?: same
Mate/Crush: none
Family: no blood family but is close to other characters
RP Example:

my characters is going to be a group of elite spys name the shadow steps if that's fine

I have a few questions about stuff:
One: Is teleportation legal?
Two: Do hybids normally have some sort of downfalls, like a fire/water dragon can't swim as good as a water dragon and can't breath fire as good as a fire dragon?
Three: Why did Eli choose the same hybid coutnbintaion as I was going to? (Not a question that needs to be answered)
Four: Can guardians have elemental prorties?
Five: I can't think of a question number 5, what should I ask?

1: that’s a question for Playful.

2: Generally. Go to the extent that it makes sense, for example the water/fire hybrid might shoot boiling water.

3. *audible shrug*

4. Another question for Playful...

5. Any questions that have not been asked, i.e. which jobs are not taken.

Doesn't fact that shadow dragons can attack when they are in "Shadow Form" slightly over-power them. Even though they are only able to interact with the world around them if they are very skilled, does this not make them the most dangerous. If so, is there some downside to this, or maybe shadow dragons can attack each other in shadow form?

Yes, shadows can hurt other shadows. Also, I thought that they would be pretty average, considering the other dragons. Plus a Shadow Dragon cannot stay in shadow form for long periods of time, otherwise, they become a Shade. A Shade cannot interact with anything and they cannot be seen by other dragons, even shadow dragons. Also they can never die, so they become like lost souls.

UwU! This looks interesting!

Name: Azure
Race: Magic Dragon
Appearance: Azure has azure blue eyes along with a "tree branch" pattern on his dragon wings. The rest is purple. He is average in length. He has plates going up to his neck that are small (about a foot), but visible. His legs are a lot like a Brachiosaurus,' but smaller. His mouth has a rigid, spike-like pattern along it. He has a tail with a club on the end of it. Black talons and long horns are on him too.
Personality: Azure is smart, and has common sense on his side. He's fascinated by anything new. He is a bit too logical, but is nice. Azure is paranoid about his necklace too. He is irritated by dumb, brave people, but would be happy to help others. He tries to balance out things, and if something is off or unbalanced, he's the first to fix it.
Why that side?: Admires the respect they have for other races. Equality is key for him.
Mate/Crush: N/A
Family: Schwartz (Father, Deceased)
Lily (Mother, Active)
Mint (Younger Sister, Active)
Ginger (Youngest Sister, Active)
Royal (Youngest Brother, Active)
RP Example:

"Finally, some alone time!"

He was in outside in the back of his home, watching his sister Mint leave for a few errands. He wanted just to think about how his dad died out of nowhere! There has to be a reason... he thought. He saw blood and everything, but he didn't believe anyone had the heart to kill him. It kept him up at night that he suffered for no reason. He curled up in a ball, thinking about it being a supposed "accident." He dozed off, lacking sleep from last night, and passed out on the grass.

Name: Rose
Race: Ice Sprite
Appearance: 2' tall sprite with white round wings. She has blue eyes and has long, light blue hair.
Personality: Rose is kind and is somewhat smart, but won't hesitate to hurt others harming her friends. She acknowledges opinions she doesn't agree with, and hates to argue.
Power:
Why that side?: Seemed kinder in her eyes. She wanted to help everyone, and sought love in all of the people's eyes there.
Family: Briar (Mother, Active) Rosario (Father, Active) Alpine (Older Brother, Deceased, former POW)

Me is dumb so if bad forgive me please. Also, like what I did? Azure's family are all colors and Rose's family are all types of roses.

Last edited:
Yes... Sprites are like fairies. They do have some power over dragons though, they know every single weakness a dragon has due to the fact that they made dragons (to protect them... Then there was a war due to wild magic... too much to explain)

Sprites don't go around wearing clothes (They also don't have any privates so nothing to worry about there.). They use every single bit of energy they get from the plants, they also use magic to grow their child. Other than that they are good to go! Just know Rose can't bond with anyone as of yet...