1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join The War of Dragnos

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by ThePlayfulFox, May 22, 2019.

1. ThePlayfulFox

ThePlayfulFox Previously PlayfulFox47

Understandable, just know a Sprite can increase a dragon of the same typing's power if they have bonded. I'll explain that if you want me to.

Havoc_The_Gandalf and Eliiiscool like this.
  2. I will make another character on Sunday if there are still some jobs to be filled.

Havoc_The_Gandalf likes this.
  3. ThePlayfulFox

Like I have said in the quick rundown, sprites created dragons. Their magic has a small effect on the dragons when they allow it. Sprites only allow this power to be accecst by a friend of theirs. Once a sprite feels safer with a dragon than their own kind they are bonded. Sprite and dragon bonds can be rare depending on the ruler. In Flarea's Army sprite bonds are much more common due to sprites chosing to be there ut of free will. Sprites can only bond with a dragon of the same element. (hybrids have two choices, while guardian dragons have the chnce to be bonded with all of them)
    Dragons and sprites don't always chose to bond though. Shui, Flarea's bonded sprite, didn't want to bond with a dragon, but she felt like she had to teach a flightless wind dragon to fly. Eventuly she felt like she had to stay by the dragonness's side.

4. are sprites humanoid or quadruped or what?

5. Name: Tatl
    Race: sprite (shadow)
    Appearance: has dark purple skin(almost black) and her hair is just a little lighter, she wears a bandanna around her mouth
    Personality: broding?
    Power: just the shadow form(she is good at it)
    Alliance: Flarea's Army
    Why that side?: shes a sprite
    Mate/Crush: none
    Family: none by blood, but has a close bond to Swift and Veniem
    RP Example: (only needed for the first character)
    other: she dose not talk

Name: Navi
    Race: sprite (Wind)
    Appearance: light blue skin with white hair
    Personality: naive
    Power: really fast
    Why that side?: same
    Mate/Crush: none
    Family: no blood family but is close to other characters
    RP Example:

my characters is going to be a group of elite spys name the shadow steps if that's fine

6. ThePlayfulFox

Accepted! Just know sprites are weaker than dragons in combat if you are ever caught.
    I forgot to mention, a sprite can only bond with one dragon, same goes for the dragon. If one dies the other enters a state of depression and it might drive them to suicide. It is very dangerous to be bonded with a sprite in the middle of a war

7. I have a few questions about stuff:
    One: Is teleportation legal?
    Two: Do hybids normally have some sort of downfalls, like a fire/water dragon can't swim as good as a water dragon and can't breath fire as good as a fire dragon?
    Three: Why did Eli choose the same hybid coutnbintaion as I was going to? (Not a question that needs to be answered)
    Four: Can guardians have elemental prorties?
    Five: I can't think of a question number 5, what should I ask?

8. Cause it was pure genius (witch one?)

9. ThePlayfulFox

one: no
    two: yes
    four: yes, that is its main power. However, other magic skill trees will be blocked off.

10. 1: that’s a question for Playful.

2: Generally. Go to the extent that it makes sense, for example the water/fire hybrid might shoot boiling water.

3. *audible shrug*

4. Another question for Playful...

5. Any questions that have not been asked, i.e. which jobs are not taken.

11. @Eliiscool: The poison shadow one. The combination is perfect for assassins.

@PlayfulFox47: Got it, I continue working on my character then.

12. Also unless I missed something we are just missing a seer. I can make one if you guys want.

13. ThePlayfulFox

I have something to say about hybrids... they are not always 100% going to be half and half. Blaze and Windraza were born from a wind dragon and a fire dragon. See how they turned out. Hybrids are more common in Flarea's Armey due to her accepting nature.

14. ThePlayfulFox

LAST MINUTE RULE UPDATE! NEW RULES ARE UP ON THE FIRST POST

15. So is the thread up today or tomorrow?

16. ThePlayfulFox

As Renz said, it will be up tomorrow. I just wanted to get NPC rules out of the way first, you know, so then I don't have someone have Flarea or Ragenrok do something out of character.

17. What time tomorrow, how many hours from now?

18. ThePlayfulFox

When I get it out tomorrow. I'll try to get it out before noon, but no guarantees. I'll let everyone know when it's out.

19. Is the shadow form completely invisible?

20. ThePlayfulFox

No, it can be seen. It looks like black smoke in the shape of the dragon in question.

21. Doesn't fact that shadow dragons can attack when they are in "Shadow Form" slightly over-power them. Even though they are only able to interact with the world around them if they are very skilled, does this not make them the most dangerous. If so, is there some downside to this, or maybe shadow dragons can attack each other in shadow form?

RenzFlintrock likes this.
  22. ThePlayfulFox

Yes, shadows can hurt other shadows. Also, I thought that they would be pretty average, considering the other dragons. Plus a Shadow Dragon cannot stay in shadow form for long periods of time, otherwise, they become a Shade. A Shade cannot interact with anything and they cannot be seen by other dragons, even shadow dragons. Also they can never die, so they become like lost souls.

23. UwU! This looks interesting!

Name: Azure
    Race: Magic Dragon
    Appearance: Azure has azure blue eyes along with a "tree branch" pattern on his dragon wings. The rest is purple. He is average in length. He has plates going up to his neck that are small (about a foot), but visible. His legs are a lot like a Brachiosaurus,' but smaller. His mouth has a rigid, spike-like pattern along it. He has a tail with a club on the end of it. Black talons and long horns are on him too.
    Personality: Azure is smart, and has common sense on his side. He's fascinated by anything new. He is a bit too logical, but is nice. Azure is paranoid about his necklace too. He is irritated by dumb, brave people, but would be happy to help others. He tries to balance out things, and if something is off or unbalanced, he's the first to fix it.
    Why that side?: Admires the respect they have for other races. Equality is key for him.
    Mate/Crush: N/A
    Family: Schwartz (Father, Deceased)
    Lily (Mother, Active)
    Mint (Younger Sister, Active)
    Ginger (Youngest Sister, Active)
    Royal (Youngest Brother, Active)
    RP Example:

"Finally, some alone time!"

He was in outside in the back of his home, watching his sister Mint leave for a few errands. He wanted just to think about how his dad died out of nowhere! There has to be a reason... he thought. He saw blood and everything, but he didn't believe anyone had the heart to kill him. It kept him up at night that he suffered for no reason. He curled up in a ball, thinking about it being a supposed "accident." He dozed off, lacking sleep from last night, and passed out on the grass.

Name: Rose
    Race: Ice Sprite
    Appearance: 2' tall sprite with white round wings. She has blue eyes and has long, light blue hair.
    Personality: Rose is kind and is somewhat smart, but won't hesitate to hurt others harming her friends. She acknowledges opinions she doesn't agree with, and hates to argue.
    Power:
    Why that side?: Seemed kinder in her eyes. She wanted to help everyone, and sought love in all of the people's eyes there.
    Family: Briar (Mother, Active) Rosario (Father, Active) Alpine (Older Brother, Deceased, former POW)

Me is dumb so if bad forgive me please. Also, like what I did? Azure's family are all colors and Rose's family are all types of roses.

#109 Jekis, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 27, 2019
  24. ThePlayfulFox

These sound more like Dragon bios, not sprites

25. How so? Did I mention dragon too much or something?

26. ThePlayfulFox

Sprites are fariy-like but they have different color skin depending on the element.
    Dragons have scales, horns and tails

27. Hows that? I saw the description of a sprite, and I thought of a pseudodragon in D&D 5e.

28. ThePlayfulFox

They kinda look like Chous from Sonic... for body proportions. They have hair like we do and they have fingers and toes. Sorry if it didn't make sense I'll fix it. later...

29. hmmmm...So it's like a fairy?

30. ThePlayfulFox

Yes... Sprites are like fairies. They do have some power over dragons though, they know every single weakness a dragon has due to the fact that they made dragons (to protect them... Then there was a war due to wild magic... too much to explain)

RenzFlintrock likes this.
  31. Is this fine for Rose? I think I got Azure down correctly.

32. ThePlayfulFox

Sprites don't go around wearing clothes (They also don't have any privates so nothing to worry about there.). They use every single bit of energy they get from the plants, they also use magic to grow their child. Other than that they are good to go! Just know Rose can't bond with anyone as of yet...

33. Shall I contribute to the rp now?

34. ThePlayfulFox

yes, go ahead.

RenzFlintrock and Eliiiscool like this.