• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
((So is wild magic a sentient thing, like a spirit that lends power to those who befriend it? Also, although my characters do not have a pact with 'Wild Magic' can they be more powerful than the average magic user (without a pact) because of their bond? I will let you determine, however, their power level.))

Kind of, it isn't really 'sentient' but it does have a mind of it's own. I did create all the living things by forming together due to create, but it also made stuff to destroy. It is its nature. That is the nature of magic.
Yes they can be as powerful as a master magic user, tame magic is very weak, but wild magic doesn't like to be used by even ones who made the magic pact.

@RenzFlintrock
Not exactly, he had taken over the desert north the gorge... due to Flarea's forces becoming lazy and them stopping patrols in that area. Also, I always thought of it as Flarea controlling the north and Ragenrok controlling the south. Besides, did you really think that Flarea could put a base in the middle of the ocean when she has threats in the southern end of her kingdom? Part of Ragenrok's strategy is to keep Flarea on her tail.

The plants are much like our own, with added benefits. The animals are a lot like ours as well, and most of them are prey to other animals. Some mythical animals exist like unicorns, but they are under the Guardian tag if they are 'intelligent beings' otherwise they are just horses with horns and the ability to use weak tame magic.

It's fine! This is a world that has been in my head for two years, of course, there are going to be questions! Plus I am the only source of information, so I understand completely. (I did say to ask me questions if you have any)
Yes dragons eat most of the prey animals, Sprites are herbivores, and Guardians are magivores.
We will start once all ranks have been filled in once for both sides...

Depends... If you repost them in your introduction post in the RP then it counts. However, the RP example is for me to see the writing level of those wanting to join my RP. I kinda want more advance RPers, not a lot of the newer people who just start RPing and don't use PROPER grammar. (sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi)

(We must send the Grammar Nazis against the Spinda army)

Yep. Sometimes my posts are a bit rushed and quality goes down. Or my characters are ready to go to bed and I’m just waiting for everybody else to be ready. I’ll do mah best tho.

And that is why I'm doing the five sentence minimum... Every post must be five sentences long, excluding dialogue. This should make it easier for me and others to figure out what to post next because one of my biggest downfalls is me not knowing what to post due to not enough information.
Are there any other questions about the world?

I would like to say that while a lot of dragons may hunt for a large meal and then not eat for a few days, I think Wind Dragons, or at least Skyecut, eat small meals when they can, since eating a large meal slows them down a lot, and it makes them groggy.

True, but compared to the other dragons they don't eat too much. They must keep their small proportions to keep their abilities (which depends on speed, outlasting the enemy, and shaking the enemy.) TBTH Wind dragons get the short end of the stick when it comes to fighting, so I buffed their flying.
Earth dragons are also pigs. They LOVE to eat!

Sprites are herbivores (they eat plants)
Guardians don't eat food as we know it, but they do need to absorb small amounts of wild magic. (magivores)
Wild magic is kind of like air. I know I can't describe it right, but it is almost impossible to explain the concept. They can't use wild magic like tame magic, but they can eat/breathe wild magic.

No, dragons can die from mortal wounds. The soul just lives inside of the necklace. Dragons can die from old age, wounds, the soul being destroyed, and sickness. Dragons are NOT invulnerable.
Yes, wild magic is exactly that. The purest of all energy forms. So pure that it cannot be used

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Veniem (Ven-i-m)
Race: dragon poison/shadow
Appearance: The build of a poison dragon, but has the coloration of black and dark purple eyes
Personality: Rough?
Power: can go into shadow form(can only do toxic breath in shadow form) toxic breath and bite
Alliance: Flareas
Why that side?: has a friend
Mate/Crush: none
Family: half sister:Swift mother and father: Dead
RP Example: Veniem and Swift studied the castle in front of them, wordlessly Veniem pointed to a window near the top. Swift went into her shadow form and quickly made her way to the window, peeking into the room, spotting their target, sleeping. she slipped into reaglour form after a look around her and opened the window. she flew back to where she had been in shadow form and nodded to Veniem. Veniem used his shadow form to fly up and slip through the window with Swift just outside, filling the room with his toxic breath, he quickly left. Swift closed the window behind him as they sailed away from their dying target.

Name: Swift
Race: dragon shadow/wind
Appearance: has the build of a wind dragon, is dark purple, almost black, eyes are light purple
Personality: sweet/ a bit naive
Power: can fly like a normal wind dragon, even in shadow form
Alliance: Flarea's Army
Why that side?: has a friend
Mate/Crush: currently none
Family: half brother: Veniem parents: Dead

these two make a great team and do their job well more often than no

whens the RP out?

Last edited: