• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Walking Dead (Beware for gore)

Doug looked at the woman with a grin "I... have scarred... them" he nodded with his grin still on his face "I could not care less I'm leaving them with you since I'm getting out of here today and sooner than you think" he let out a little chuckle before continuing to speak "Also you didn't have to knock me out you could've just asked me to explain" he lost his grin "the questions, that you have asked, I'm not afraid to speak about it the things that I see are enough to drive someone insane" he stood up beginning to lean against the bars "I see the hospital my wife died in. The walls covered in blood of walkers... or maybe other patients, I still don't know. She laid there lifeless, I, was to late. The outbreak started on the day I was in the middle of shooting the scene for my next movie when this girl, a little girl ran in crying she told us not to go outside, but the girl was bit and turned while we weren't paying attention attacking the film crew and the actors they soon turned as well, I alone survived. I finally got out of the building only to be found by Gareth, the boys' father Jordan the boys, Jordan's friend Shane, his wife, their son Taylor, and Philips. Together we formed the Terminus group before finding the settlement surrounded by walkers. Three days later we dispersed all the walkers and found the cannibals Shane's wife died in the process" he wiped a running tear still leaning against the bars "we adopted their ways for a bit with them still around before finally killing them off. That was only 8 moths ago." He let out a small audible sigh.

"Your a cannibale? That explains a lot, you do realize why people didn't eat others in the old world or do you enjoy it? Are you really that gone that you are willing to slaughter and eat people," rosa asked and looked at him. She pushed the food through the slot and leaned back. She growled as she bumped a bruise on her shoulder. She tilted her head and hummed in thought, "you don't even know where you are. You don't know where I've brought you, don't know how faraway from safety you are, how many of my friends I have around, nothing".

Douglas nodded at the things she said "Maybe I am that far gone but those boys" he smiled with a laugh "Those boys your caring for are cannibals as well we all knew what was in the food" he stopped leaning against the wall and stood up straight turning to face Rosa "NOW" he said loudly raising his hand revealing a Glock he was holding "you, are going, to let me out okay and then give me Abigail and I'll be gone out of your hair those boys can stay here but I'll leave and you wont hear another thing about Terminus okay" he aimed the Glock at her head not afraid to shoot her or if there was anyone else here.

Rosa stared down the barrel. Her neutral face looking at him uninterested. She stood and walked closer so the gun pointed at her heart. She stared at him and blinked, "they are children. They can be taught. So can an adult, you taught yourselves to eat yourselves to eat human flesh. Even if you left, how could I trust you to not come back with others? Sad part about that is I would probably be long gone by then, I have many more homes to go too. Go ahead and shot, you'd just be taking me out of this hell the world has evolved into. I die and you keep on fighting. I rest and you struggle to survive from those things wearing the torn up faces of people we may have once knew".

Kenny returned after a short stroll of clearing of walkers. His wolf followed him into the bunker. "Its good to be back." He pat his wolf who then started growling. "what is it boy?" He then looked at the direction it was looking and saw Doug with a gun. "Oh no. alright follow me Will." Kenny signaled his wolf to stay low and carefully approached the deeper end of the bunker one hand on his sword's handle and the other on the sheath.

"just let me go and I will be gone" He said the gun beginning to shake, he wasn't a fan of guns, his eyes held direct contact "just open the door and I'll be gone" his will wasn't going to let his will be broken "open the fucking door, give me my fuckin' weapon, and I'll leave okay."

"Are you sure about that? You mind has already broken has I have seen and you lashed out in anger. What happened if it breaks and you lash out at a friend or someone else," rosa hummed and raised both of her hands up. She examined the weapon pointed at her chest, "you are hesitant. If it's about your gun, I wouldn't worry, that is a very reliable model. Or is it about something else? What are you so scared of, are you afriad of what your becoming".
"Rosa," Michael walked into the room, rubbing his eye and yawning. He took a step back when he noticed the predicament and rosa smiled softly at him, "go back to bed. This is nothing, there are cookies on the counter in the kitchen, you can have one if you want, just run along".

Douglas begun to laugh maniacally "I've already become what I fear" he whispered as he changed the direction of the gun towards Michael pulling the trigger the bullet flying out of the chamber.

Kenny pushed the kid down just in time. "Thank god for my quick reflexes and convenient placing." He said, his wolf growled at Doug. "Hey! Shooting kids is not cool man!" Kenny said as he pointed his sword at Doug with a angry look.

Last edited:
When she saw the gun move directions, tried to block it but moved to slowly. She watched the block and took a deep breath. She turned to look at Doug and as she turned pulled out her dagger, moving in a manner that it would dig into his hand. She launched a palm firmware into his chest, face now twisted into a snarl.

Just barely dodging the attack Doug flipped his gun around swinging it hoping to hit Rosa knocking her out, but with how strong she's proving to be he knew it wouldn't work.

Rosa dodged it and swiped at him again. She threw another punch, trying to keep Doug busy and able to use his gun. She was looking at him in the eyes, Michael gettin out of the room. She was baring her teeth and snarled at him, "what the fuck are you thinking! That is a child! Maybe I should just cut off your hands and let you in to a hord! How about that! I was tryin to help you! Tryin to get you out a place that is killing you and you shot a child"!

"I already said it I'm too far gone, I cant be helped all I can do is spare others of Terminus" Doug said as he moved back due to a punch "I'm already what I fear" he backed up pointing his gun at her "Just give me Abigail and I'll be gone" he back up still pointing it at her "I don't want to be here I am a danger to everyone as you saw I want my weapon and I'll go." He said wanting to leave no intent on coming back.

Rosa backed off and looked at Kenny. She moved so that if he shot at them then she would hurt him, "go get the crowbar in the weapons cabnit, the one you put your sword in".
Micheal was panicking and tryin to catch his breathe, eyes wide and scared. He was looking at Doug and absolutely terrified of the man.

Doug looked around at everyone in the room gratefully sorry for the actions he has done "I'll retrieve it I have been scoping out the area" Douglas whispered as he walked out away to the weapon cabinet pulling out his weapon before exiting the bunker all together. he looked back as he shut the exit walking away from the bunker and Terminus both. He was abandoning everything he had strived to build, but before he left he turned around towards terminus going to the signs he had marked changing them changing the words to 'sanctuary for none, community for none, those who arrive die' he then continued to walk away from Terminus alone no one for him to harm no one nothing.

Lyric watched him go then hugged the boy close to her. She calmed him down and led him back to bed. She closed his door and informed his brother when he peaked out of his room. She sat in the kitchen and put her head in her hands, trying to calm down.

(Alec Grays introduction)
Alec sat in a part of the forest close to where he saw a man with a crowbar walk by. He sat there waiting knowing there were probably more behind him, it was a game of patience out waiting he needed food his group left him behind and he ran out of food. His game of waiting has only just begun.

Lyric ran a hand through her hand and slammed her hand on the table. She stood up and grabbed her bow and Harris. She walked out of the bunker and checked her traps, took out walkers and just tried to relax. She sung softly to herself.

Alec saw someone with a bird with them and instantly hid behind the tall brush of the forest worried that the person would attacked but let out some words "Hello, I...I'm Alec... A... Alec Grays" he was scared as he begun to move forward he had a bit of a stutter due to too many close calls with walkers and bandits "Do you... you mean harm" he finally showed himself holding his .32 in his hands his hands relaxed but shaking terribly "who, a... are you" he asked still not aiming his gun but rather holstering it.

Rosa saw him and tilted her head. She looked at Alec and blinked a couple times, "I'm rosa. Are you ok, why are you shaking. I don't mean any harm, I'm just curious".
Harris looked at the man and flew off. Rosa shouldered her bow but kept a hand over her knife. She tilted her head and looked at him, "oh! Um what's your name"?

"I'm sorry just I haven't eaten in a few days" he said as lowered his hand to his side "Also... my name is Alec Grays, why?" he asked very confused since he already said it. He slowly walked towards Rosa slowly with a small limp "Where are you from, are you in a group" he continued to asked questions "Why are you not attacking" he left his questions at that wanting answers.

"Sorry I didn't catch it at first. I'm with a small groups two youth and a friend. Your hurt, we should get back to my place. It would be bad if we got snuck up on," Lyric shook her head and offered her arm to the man. Harris flew around over head and watched out for them, "you didn't attack me and have given me no reason to attack you. Let's go".

"There was a man with a crowbar who walked by a bit earlier" he stated nodding that he would follow instead of anything else "Was that your friend" he asked continuing to walk toward Rosa his limp still there "the injury was inflicted by my old group they thought I was weak so they put a bullet through ankle" he stated the pain not hurting anymore "that was yesterday" he said as he got close enough to shake Rosa's hand holding out his hand.

Rosa froze at the mention of Doug and sighed. She shook his hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She started in the direction of her bunker. She smiled at him and shook her head, "he and me arnt on the best of terms right now. Not after he tried to shoot of of the youths. It's getting dark. Let's get back to the bunker and I'll take a look at the ankle and get you something to eat".

Alec walked with her "Yikes. mental problems I'm guessing" he said a bit of a chuckle "I don't know how anyone could kill a kid" he said as they walked to where ever "so what's your story where were you when the outbreak happened what made you into the person you are now" he asked this being a form of psychological therapy for clouded minds all thought not the same questions but the same feel.

"Are you psycho analyzing me right now? Really? I was a farmer and hunting guide so I know hunting and agriculture," Lyric smiled and pulled him between the rocks that hid the entrance. She opened the door and squeaked when she saw Michael's older brother standing there with a gun. He apologized and put it down, and rosa just smiled and shook her head, "it's ok. Was my fault for not telling you I was going out".
(What is the other kids name?)

Kenny walked up to rosa and his wolf growled. "Easy there Will, she is a friend." He then looked at the other guy while putting his sword into the cabinet. "Who's that Rosa? Oh I forgot, I never introduced myself, my name's Kenny."

(Michael was the older brother, I never named the other)
Alec jumped a bit at the sight of the kid with a gun and the wolf but didn't fall down gathering himself he spoke "I'm Alec Grays" his German accent had a hard to understand diction in his voice.

(I got the two mixed up)
Lyric pulled Alec in and shut the door. She patted micheal on the shoulder and ruffled his hair. She then went into the kitchen after taking her jacket off and putting her weapons away. She pulled out a pan and started to cook a dinner for the five of them plus the animals, "any allergies I should know about"?

"no" he replied very quickly "also the questions I had asked earlier was not a psycho analysis but psychological therapy to clear ones mind and remind them of who they once was" he said with a smile looking around but soon lost it as he needed to tell them something important "Listen the group I was with the are not good people, they bully people into a deal, the deal in the boss's words was: Give us half your shit, or we will attack and kill you" he paused there for a millisecond "Negan is not a nice guy he uses a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire called Lucille. If we run into him, let me do the talking." His facial expression was very serious.

Rosa poked her head out of the kitchen and nodded for him to come further into the bunker. There wasn't lots but enough for a small family to survive. She asked Michael to set the table then to wake his brother(I'm calling him Zackery for a name's sake). She hummed and turned the CD player on as she usually did when she cook, dancing along to it and around the kitchen, "understood. Are you bleeding at all? From you leg"?

As Alec walked towards Rosa he answered the question asked "well I tried to stop the bleeding with a piece of a white shirt but it didn't work so" he got to the kitchen leaning against a countertop "I've contemplated cutting it off to stop any form of infection but I couldn't muster the strength to do it as you see" he gestured to his leg quite serious but soon playing it off with a chuckle grinning "do any of us have the strength to do something like that when we need to do something like that" suddenly he lost his grin and fell to the side unconscious due to blood lose.

Rosa rushed to him and called Michael to get her medical supplies. She dragged the man into her room and laid him on her bed. The boy arrived and handed it her. She told him to watch the stove and when he asked if they were going to eat him was quickly corrected about that life style. She struggled to pull his pant leg up so she took a deep breath and pulled them down, taking them off and focusing on the leg. She was glad he was out and slowly started. Removing the bullet then patching the wound up. And sat back and smiled and zack came in to tell her dinner was ready. She grabbed a plate and put it beside Alec beiges sitting down to eat with the children.

"Ok spill," rosa smiled at him and rolled her eyes. She walked over to the counter and placed a plate with food down for the canine and a smaller plate with a mouse for Harris. She sat back down and smiled at the two boys, who were chatting about random things. She felt a tinge of pain in her heart but shook it off, "I'm gonna be sleeping in my study tonight. The boys are in the twin bedded room. Your in the other and Alec is in mine so. Also I have movies in there so how about after dinner I get the cookies and treats and we all go watch one"?

"Well I was going to Terminus but I saw this wolf injured on the ground, From his size and scar, he probably used to be a Alpha but lost a challenge. It took awhile but I managed to patch his wound with some spare bandages and got him to stock being agressive toward me." Kenny answered.

"Don't go to terminus! Boys go chose a movie," rosa shooed them off and leveled with Kenny. She looked at him and tears started to well up in her eyes, "they kill and eat other survivors. Doug told me everything, their monster and you cam tho. I'm making plans to head north west. There is a city there that was almost half way taken back and is expanding! You can come with me and the boys".

Kenny was surprised to hear what Rosa said. "Oh, Ok. I won't go to Terminus, please don't cry. I will happily follow you guys to that city, If its getting taken back then we have a higher chance of survival there right?" Ken said trying to calm Rosa down.

"Yeah. Sorry you had to see me like this. I've had a long dad and just want to rest," rosa smiled and wiped her tears away. She sniffled then put on a brave face when sack came rushing into the tell them they picked out a movie. She followed him into the room and helped them set it up.

Alec started to open his eyes regaining conscious not knowing how long he was out but there was a plate of food next to him in a room "wh... what" he whispered as he grabbed the plate beginning to slowly eat the delicious food I was better then anything the Saviors ever made or got from other groups, he may not like the system of things but he liked the food that he used to get until they left him to die. His leg still in in world of pain but he stood up walking finding the others getting a movie ready "what did I miss" he said as he limped towards them before turning towards a wall leaning on it.