• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Walking Dead (Beware for gore)

Alec looked at Rosa and with a voice like nothing happened to him "I'll be fine. We've got to keep going if we are givin the chance to stop and rest we can treat it but until then we keep moving" he said as he moved forward already adjusted to his new style of walking.

Rosa and the boys agreed. Rosa put the boys between them and Zackery walked beside Alec looking up at him, "so how do you know German? Are you German"?
Rosa smiled and kept watch, Harris taking out the few walkers that troubled their group.

Alec looked down at the boy smiling "why yes, I lived in Germany for a good chunk of my life" he said in a happy voice "it was hard learning English but as you hear now I learned it" despite his leg not being in the best of conditions he was in a good mood.

Zack nodded and beamed back up at the other man, "rosa? Where did Doug go? Now he was really cool, he looked after me and Micheal while dad was away. He uh could be really scary though".
Rosa smiled at him and shook her head. Michael looked at his bother and sighed, "he said that he would meet us at the city. Apparently he had things to do. Let's just get there and see if we can find anything".

"wait Doug was the crowbar guy right" he said as he reached back into the bag "If so I found this on the track before the horde showed up and pushed me into that neighborhood" he pulled out the crowbar he had found on the rail "I was thinking of using it for scrap metal" he said as he held the weapon in his hand.

Zack made grabby hands for it with big eyes. Rosa smiled and spoke to Michael quietly. She looked forward and Harris flew above them. He swiped and killed a walker when it got to close, his falconer calling him to her arm and feeding him some scraps, "yeah that was him. He loved that thing though so I don't why he would leave it".

Alec was also quite puzzled hearing that he would abandon it "Maybe a sign of change getting rid of anything that had his old-self" he put the crowbar away and continued to walk "My father was a psychoanalyst that is how I know this kind of stuff" he moved forward until he temporarily lost his balance but regained it "We moved to America when he was offered a job as a therapist, I was only 10 at the time" he continued forward. He realized a kind of life threat in that "Also no case has had a change involving death of another so no worry about attempted murder."

"We weren't, thanks for putting it in our head," Michael huffed, sounding like a uncaring teenager.
Zack rolled his eyes at his brother and looked around happily. Rosa let Harris go off again and noticed that a road crossing was coming up. She pointed it out and looked at Alec to make sure he was ok.

Alec laughed as he continued to walk "how old are you Michael" he asked the way he talked was like a teenager but his fun side more like a child. Before an answer could be given Alec spotted something in the distance "do you guys see that, over there, it looks like... a trailer" he paused picking up his pace soon arriving at the trailer "there is some supplies but not a lot" he said loud enough so the group could hear him. As he looked through the trailer he found a guitar reminding him of his friend Jane who taught him the guitar. The guitar was made of mahogany and was in working condition so he tuned it he knew how to play some songs and also how to come up with one on the fly. He strummed the instrument the sound was beautiful to his ears. He begun playing the melody to Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

They followed him and made sure there were no walkers around before getting comfortable. Rosa smiled at the guitar and sat down, going through supplies. She sat beside him and patted her lap to signify that her wanted his leg on it and Harris guard outside.

As the melody came to a finish he nodded at Rosa as he changed the position of his leg so Rosa could look at it. Once his leg was in the proper position he looked at Rosa "What did you think" he asked his voice kinda quiet.

"Well it's not the cleanest cut I've seen. I don't know much about missing limbs. It's not infected but t will be hard for you to travel," rosa looked over the wound and started to do a cleaner fix now that they were in a semi safe place. She sighed and looked at him, smiling sadly, "maybe we should try and get a working car or vechicle for you, bicycles maybe"?

Alec gave a quick smile before saying "We'll figure something out. Some time soon, but I'll be fine" he said as he grabbed the tree branch he has been using to stand and he grabbed the guitar outing it into the case he found it in, which lucky for him had a strap, he slung it onto his back "You know, I don't think a bike would be much better" he jokingly said as he took off his glasses cleaning them, a small laugh could be heard. After a minute he put his glasses back on.

"Like we get you a side car and you ride beside someone," rosa rolled her eyes and looked around the trailer. She sighed and looked at the boys who were waiting outside. She ran a hand through her hair and smiled, "I just hope that the city is what I was told it would be. Those boys need a safe and happy home. We all do".

Kenny walked out of the trailer. "Hey guys! I found some canned food and this machete." Kenny attached the machete to his back using its case's strap. "Well we now have a lot off food, I'll go back to try and find a can opener." He said as he set down the cans.

Last edited:
"Lets just keep moving" he whispered as he exited the trailer. The time according to his watch was 11:23 am. gettin close to noon he thought to himself as he looked into the cloudy sky "Do you think it will rain" he asked.

Rosa patted Kenny on the shoulder and smiled, "good job. We should head out soon though".
She then followed Alec out and checked on the boys, quickly teaching Michael how to call Harris and hold him. She looked at the sky, "it might. We should keep moving none the less".

Alec looked at Rosa as she showed the boys how to call Harris "So what do you know about the city we are going to" he asked wanting some information about where they were going. Alec pulled out his .32 taking aim at a lurker but put it back not wanting to draw out more. He looked back at everyone motioning towards the walker.

Rosa pulled out on of her knives and threw it into the walker's head. She retreaved it and walked over to Alec and offered on of her knives, "you can have it. I have more then enough".
She then made sure the boys were ready to go and then checked on Kenny, "we should keep going".

Alec took the knife and looked at it. Despite him telling himself it would attract more the real reason he didn't shoot it is because it was a friend he had in the Saviors. He looked back at everyone saying "I'm gonna scout ahead make sure the path is clear but I'll just be going about a mile before I stop" he turned back around and begun walking forward into the distance.

"Be careful with your leg," rosa looked after him and checked on the boys, making sure they weren't hungry or anything. She then taught them more about Harris and how to call and command him. She also taught them that if they gave him respect then he would give them respect.

Alec walked in the direction that the group has been traveling in but for this moment he walked alone. Despite no one from the group following him he felt he was being watched but not by the Saviors they weren't the best at stealth. However he had a mission which is why he did this kind of thing risking death, the mission was to prevent any of them from dying. As he moved forward he quietly begun whistling the Savior whistle. He reach the mile mark and everything was fine the time was only 1:05 p.m. still quite early in the day. A small tent was in the area, it was abandoned so he searched it fast finding two handheld radios along with a time magazine and a bottled water.

Harris screeched as he flew over Alec's head. Rosa having sent the bird out not long after finishing the quick lesson. She and the boys talked and killed any walkers that strayed to close. They called for Kenny then started walking on their journey.

Kenny walked out with a bag that he put the canned food in, he also did find a can opener and put it into the bag as well. He then signaled Will to follow and started to catch up to the rest of the group."That trailer gave us some pretty good loot if I may say so myself." Kenny said to the others while walking behind them.

"Yep. Hopefully nothing happens though. We need to keep moving," rosa looked at him and grinned. Harris returned to her and rested on her shoulder. The boys were chatting happily and looking around.

Alec sat in the tent fiddling with one of the radios slowly moving through the frequencies until he found something someone was talking saying "Negan we may have found him" the voice said, but the mention of Negan's name sent chills down his back but when he looked at the side of the tent he saw the shadows of three people. Alec sat motionless as the people slowly moved towards the opening. Suddenly the flap opened. One of them, a girl, stood right at the opening while the other two stood away from the opening checking the surrounding for lurkers and other survivors. All of them wore medical face masks most likely to hide their identities but the girl looked at him with an expression of shock in her eyes. The girl had neck length light brown hair and wore a black hood with the hood covering her hair. The girl pulled down the hood and whispered "Alec" her voice was in shock, suddenly the girl moved forward fast wrapping her arms around him. He realized who it was and hugged the girl back, it was Jane the other two soon saw that it was Alec. Jane let go and helped Alec out seeing his leg her facial expression changed as she moved the facial mask down from shock to sadness "Jane, I'm fine" he whispered to her. One of the men said to Alec "Negan has had us looking for you we need to get going."
"No we need to wait for some friends of mine okay it won't take to long" Alec replied to the man.
"Fine" the man finished the conversation there.

Rosa saw the people up ahead and stopped the boys. She strode forward, sending Harris to watch from above. She looked at Alec and braced herself, "Alec? Who are these people? Is everything alright"?
The boys followed behind her and readied themselves for a fight if it was needed. Harris silently flew above.

"friends" Alec said to Rosa "this is Jane, that is Kenneth, and over there is Benny" he turned to face Jane "What happened while I was gone" he asked.
"Not much Negan has begun proper trade with a city" Jane said. Alec nodded before turning back to face Rosa "We can trust these people, I'm great friends with them" he said to Rosa.

She nodded and told the boys to stand down. They looked skeptical at first before lowering their weapons. Rosa raised her arms and whistled and Harris swooped down and landed in her arms. She fed him a treat and the bed moved onto her shoulder, "it's nice to meet you all. My name is Rosa and the boys are Michael and Zackery".
She motioned to them as she said their names.

Kenneth and ben lowered their arms as Alec motioned for Rosa to catch up with them and begun walking forward with Jane next to him and Kenneth and ben following behind slowing down so they could talk to Rosa "Where are you from, before the apocalypse" Ben asked with it coming of as awkward due to his social anxiety.

"North like across from the Canadian border north," Lyric hummed as she looked forward. She pulled out her sniper and silently took care of a small group of walkers that were about to cross into their path. Harris took out one after rosa sent him flying again after which, his falconer let him relax, "you"?

Alabama, I was on vacation with my sis... when the virus struck" Ben said he tripped on a rock but regained his balance. Alec was walking in the front of the group with Jane beside him and had his left arm wrapped around her "I was worried about you" Jane said "the guy who shot you had the guts to say it to Negan, you can tell what happened next" Alec nodded at that since he has seen Negan use Lucille before.

Rosa looked the group over and hummed in thought. She looked at the leg that Alec was sporting and looked at his friends. She wasn't sure if she liked the way this Negan man sounded but didn't voice her concerns, "is there any place we can go to get Alec's leg checked out. I know about medical things but amputation isn't some of that knowledge. I just want to make sure that I didn't miss something".

Kenneth looked at Rosa when she asked her question "Well there is a city in this direction only about a days travel in this direction" he spoke with a bit of a Spanish accent "When me, Jane, and Benny cam from the city to that tent it took us about 10... hours but that is because of our small numbers and according to a meteorologist we have its going to rain and with Alec's condition that'll slow us down a bit" he said as a few drops of rain begun to fall.

She nodded and sighed. She looked forward again and stretched. Harris ruffled his feathers and was looking at Kenneth, tilting his head. Michael offered to hold him and rosa gave him over the bird starting to like the older sibling. She looked at the adults in the group, "we should just try and make it as far as we can. I want to not only get Alec some where safe but the boys too".

Alec continued forward as Jane stayed next to him as they kept walking. Kenneth started lagging behind farther then Kenny. Soon enough he exited the visible view of everyone. Benny continued to walk next Rosa and the boys asking "What kind of bird is Harris" he had gone to college for zoology but two years into his term the virus hit. (Just doing this to show where all of my characters are)

"He's uh he's a Harris hawk. That's why he's called Harris," rosa grinned and scratched the back of her head with a sheepish grin. She looked around and her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, "where did Kenneth go? He was just here a minute ago, did you guys see where he went"?

Kenny saw the man lag behind and out of view. "Hey Rosa, I think I saw that Kenneth guy start lagging back, if you ask me, that's just plain suspicious." Kenny told Rosa as he looked back.

Benny looked around not seeing Kenneth "He is sick right now he probably started to lag so he could throw up" Benny said as he shrugged at them asking where he went.
Kenneth was sweating as he stumbled through the forest leaning against a tree puking up a bit of blood. He had an aggressive illness badly harming him, as he tried to walk back to the trail he kept stumbling and once he almost got to the trail he fell dead in the open nothing hiding the dead body.

Harris flew off again as he had started to get hungry. A condor passing by above head. Rosa nodded and the boys were talking. She pulled on her ponytail, making sure it was tight and secure. Ready to fight if she needed to, looking over at Jenna and Alec, "you guys seeing anything up a head"?