• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Walking Dead (Beware for gore)

Rosa smiled and pulled him into a chair. She laughed, face warming up a bit. She threw a blanket at him and Michael started laughing, "where are your pants"!
"You didn't miss much. We are just watching a movie. The bunker is locked up for the night so no one is allowed out," rosa nodded her head and pulled Zack over to her and the boy leaned against her side. She combed a hand through his hair and smiled at the boy as he watched, "I hope you liked your food".

"no going outside got it" he said as while he sat in the chair "also, it isn't the first time I've walked into a room with complete strangers with no pants on," he chuckled and grinned, "My friends and I would do anything for 50 bucks" he lost his grin "Rosa in the morning I'm gonna need to talk to you in the morning" he wrapped the blanket around his waist standing up and he went to the room he woke up in to go to sleep for the night.

Once the movie was done, rosa ushered the children back into their room. She sighed happily and made a bed on the couch. She walked into her room, that Alec was staying in and grabbed some sleeping clothes. She walked into the small bathroom and changed into the shorts. Cuddling under her blankets and falling asleep.

Alec woke up checking a watch he hid under his long sleeved shirt, the time was 6:05 am, to Alec it was still quite late. He put on his clothes neatly made the bed and made his way to the weapon cabinet grabbing his .32 and Python and went to the kitchen. He was looking for somethings hoping to make coffee "Dies ist das beste, was ich tun kann, um zurück zu zahlen" he whispered with a quiet chuckle as he continued to make coffee. With or without a coffee maker he knew how to do it coffee was his favorite thing to drink in the morning.

Rosa heard Harris make noise when he flew into the kitchen. She yawned and stood up, walking into the room. She smiled at Alec and grabbed her own cup. She fed Harris, petting the bird as it cooed, "how was your sleep"?

"Painful, I probably shouldn't be standing at all" he said as he turned to face Rosa "Also we may need to leave here soon. My old group was probably watching me from afar, they might know of this shelter and they don't take kindly to new people at all" he said his facial expression making him quiet serious "We should leave Negan is a brutal person okay with killing anyone who stands in front of him."

"I was planning on it anyway. I'm going to start packing to day, you can come with us if you want. I'm taking the boys to the northwest. There is a city that was being taken back there," rosa smiled and pulled a chair for him to sit in. She sat in another and patted her lap, "leg here please. I want to check on it".

Alec did what she asked "do you know the medical field well enough to become a doctor" he asked as he sat in the chair chuckling a bit at a thought "At about 7:30 I'm going to do a bit of hunting for extra food on hand for the trip" he looked at her a grin on his face "I may be injured, but I'm not useless. Also when I was searching the kitchen I found that we have enough food to last a about a month if we ration it properly" he said as some trivia knowing that they'd find more food later on.

"My mom was a nurse," rosa smiled at him and checked it over. She smiled at it and nodded her head, "it's going to need a brace and you should try to not hurt it again. Yeah that should be good. I'm going to check on the medical supplies and trust me, we have tons of ammunition but we should only use it when it's necessary".
She put his foot down and went into the store room, grabbing the things needed for a brace. She picked his foot up again and fixed the brace, she looked up at him and smiled, "what about you? You asked what I was before the war so what were you"?

Alec was a bit in the not wanting to talk about it territory "I... I was ju..st a high-school student" he said with a sigh "When the virus hit I was in school we were forced to hold there when the lurkers started to pop up over time. Me and my friend J escaped from the school an when we got to our neighbor hood, it was completely abandoned no one in sight not even a lurker" he took his glasses off and wiped them on his shirt "Soon we made our way into the forest where we ran into Negan and the Saviors, he must of taken pity on us since he let us join their ranks we eventually got separated and one of the Saviors put the bullet through my leg."

"That sucks. Like really sucks, maybe if we ever meet him then he can join us," rosa smiled and stood up after she finished. Micheal shambled in and she gave him a glass of water. She told them the plan and he nodded, she then went to get dressed. She made breakfast, singing along to eye of the tiger and Zackery joined them for breakfast.

"Actually J is a nickname her real name is Jane" he said joking as he walked into the kitchen and walked towards Michael "Hi, I'm Alec what's your name" he asked wanting to get to know everyone here.

"Micheal," the boy offered his hand. He froze when Zackery ran into his back with a laughed an the boys started to wrestle. Rosa called forever to get so breakfast and the boys rushed to eat.

Alec let out an honest laugh as he sat at the table put his hands together for a small prayer "Danke Herr für mein Überleben. Wenn ich in naher Zukunft sterben soll, lass es schmerzlos und schnell sein, amen" he whispered hoping no one would ask him about it.

The boys started eating and rosa followed them. She finished before them and got to work packing and checking supplies, Harris ate his food and a bowl of food was left out for Kenny's wolf plus the man.

Alec finished up the food but continued to sit his leg still hurting, but besides that he was fine "How long have you been holding up here? It looks like You've been here awhile" he asked as he begun to stand up and limped to the weapons cabinet collecting the ammo "Where does the ammo go" he finished his sentence as he checked his .32 for any thing wrong with it.

"In the bag right there," rosa hummed and pointed over to the bag. She collected medical supplies and made med packs for everyone then got to work packing food and water. She made sure that everyone would have things to help survive if they got cut off from the group. She pulled out a flare gun and shook her head, "do you think we will need this? Also it was my dads. We came here every summer to practice for a nuclear apocalypse. I got here a few week after the plague started".

She handed to him and finished her packing. She moved over to the movie room and grabbed the picture from the shelf. She placed it in her bag and picking up a few other things just for comfort. She then dressed and got ready, making sure her weapons were ok.

"I'll go check the rail track" he said as he limped towards the exit. Once he got outside he made his way to the track it was completely empty so he started walking the way he saw Doug eventually came across a bloody modified crowbar with pieces of metal wielded onto it. The site shocked him at the sight of such a weapon it was gruesome but required ingenuity to create a creative weapon he had some ideas but didn't have the material to make it. He limped farther down the rail until he heard a cry of pain when he followed it he heard a gun shot and when he got there he saw someone in the distance walking away but when he looked down he found a dead body with a bullet in his head "Kann Israel deine Seele in das Jenseits führen" he whispered moving his hand from his head to his chest then to shoulder to shoulder creating a cross in air. He turned around as lurkers started showing up in big numbers He didn't want to use his gun since he didn't want more to show up. He moved back before running into a fence. As he begun to panic he begun to climb over the fence with lurkers grabbing his foot after a small struggle he finally was freed crowbar in hand he found himself in an abandoned neighborhood.

Rosa finished her packing and made sure everyone was ready to go. Harris was on her shoulder and she led the boys with all of their stuff. They made their ways to the tracks and started to lead them in the direction of the city. She smiled as they talked about what it might be like.

Kenny followed Rosa out of her Bunker with Will following behind him. He grabbed his sword and leaned it against his shoulder. "Hey Rosa wait for me! Come on lets catch up Will."

"Hurry up then, Ken! We have to try and catch up with Alec before he gets to far," rosa smiled and stopped the boys from going to far. She checked her weapons and smiled at her friend, "remember we are heading for the city so we have a lot of ground to cover"!

Anita struggled to slam the door. She leaned on it as the hands of the dead reached in trying to grasp something. She mumbled a curse word under her breath and picked up a picture frame that lay in the house she was searching. She slammed it into a walker's leg cause it to fall back. Several more fell after being pushed down by the walkers fall. Anita slammed the door closed and locked it. She struggled to move one of he couches against the door. It took a while but it worked. The glass door had been boarded up and two corpses lay on the floor wih bullets in their skulls. It was obvious the couple had commited suicide. She searched the kitchen for supplies only finding a can of green beans and a rusty tool box with a wrench, nails, and a hammer. She sighed at the sight of absolutely useless things. Anita slipped the wrench into her boot and took the hammer and nails. She slipped those into a brown satchel she found upstairs. Anita plopped down in the somewhat clean room.

Alec walked on the street of the neighborhood on the other side of the fence he had to climb to escape walkers. The street was empty much like his old neighborhood when he and J got there. He picked a house and decided that the horde that was building up on the track would stop Rosa Kenny and the kids long enough for him to search some of the house. As he limped his way towards the house he realized that his revolver had fallen out of his holster on the track he sighed at this realization. He got to the door and opened it the house was in disarray but in his check he only found three water bottles he coughed a bit before exiting the house for a bit.

Rosa was walking when she noticed a gun laying against the track. She picked it up and inspected it. Looking up she saw the horde and started leading the group to a safe trap she had made. She pushed the boys into the platform in the tree. And then motioned for Kenny to pick his wolf up and climb. She pulled a strap on the tree and a pit opened up with spikes at the bottom. She then climbed up.

Kenny picked up his wolf and started climbing. "Its kind of hard to climb with one arm." He said. When he got up, he saw the pit of spikes that Rosa unleashed. "Wow, how many traps do you have around here?"

"Lots," rosa looked at him and sighed loudly. She pulled open the box she had on the platform and grabbed some of the arrows she had made with Harris's feathers from when he molted. She pulled out her bow and started shooting walked and limiting their numbers.

Alec came out of a different house no supplies inside he made his way through a little forest in the middle of the street unknowingly stumbling into a bear trap he stepped on it the trap biting into the flesh on his right leg letting out a blood-curdling scream in the pain and agony. Lurkers from the shrinking horde where they were attracted to the location of the fence he climbed over. The fence giving in to the lurkers that started to slowly shamble towards him stuck in the trap. He looked over his facial expression was one of pain and being terrified beyond relief he started to cry as he pulled out his knife and begun digging into his leg to try and cut it off so he could escape.

Rosa heard the scream and told every one to stay here. She climbed down after handing Michael her bow and pulled out two of her longer knives. She lept over the pit and stabbed any that got in her way. She ran forward, dodging the traps that she knew wet there. She started killing walkers from behind and tried to get to her downed friend, "Alec"!

Anita walked down stairs and the walkers and vanished down the street. She continued to walk and sat down in a chair in the dinning room. She didn't quite understand any of this. She passed the time by reading old magazines and reading books from the bookshelves that were around their house.

Alec silenced his screams with his shirt as he continued to cut his leg off wanting to be freed as lurkers started to get to close for his comfort. He finally got his leg cut off half of his lower leg the bone was the hardest part to get to. As he started to back up his lower leg was torn up by lurkers and others still shambled towards him. His face flooding with tears and he was in a world of pain the now freshly cut leg was bloody the bone was jagged and not at all a clean cut the flesh was terribly bleeding and also not so neatly cut the sight was very hard to look at by even him and he has seen people torn apart and was able to watch.

Rosa finally got through the hord infront of her. She killed the ones busy eating the leg and threw knives into the head of the ones creeping up on Alec. She grabbed her knife and stabbed the lasted walker and looked at her friend. She saw his leg and get face was graced with a frown. She moved forward and started to path it up, "Alec? What happened are you ok"?

"I'm not okay but I'm alive" he whispered as he tried to stand up and leaning against the wall "Du hättest mich sterben lassen sollen" he whispered as he tumbled back to hit his face on the ground "I'll find a way to stand" he said as he grabbed a wooden stick off the ground tall enough to help support him.

(How are they gonna get out of this? Like fake foot or something because they probably have a long trip ahead of them if they don't find a way of transportation)
Rosa checked him over and nodded. She collected her knives and ordered him to be as quiet and move at his own pace. She motioned for him to follow her, knives still primed for defending her injured comrad, "we will think of something to fix this. Don't worry".

(I'm gonna use the piece of wood as a staff)
He nodded and started to fall but caught himself with the wood the pain was real and was bad but manageable "Pain doesn't matter anymore, just like innocence it must stomped out for it becomes a weakness" he said slowly moving forward.

Rosa bit her lip at his words but moved forward. She called everyone down from the fort and they did, Michael keeping her bow and grabbing any extra arrows the box had. Harris sat high in the branched above, "we should keep moving, try and get as much ground as we can".

Alec remembered something temporarily stopping due to his injury and opened the bag he had found in the first house "Thirsty" he said as he pulled out a water bottle for Rosa "Michael if you or your brother want some water I have some more" he held the water hoping that someone wanted it.

Zackery thankfully took it. The boy smiling happily as he took a few sips. Rosa smiled and kissed the boys head, she looked at Alec frowning, "are you sure your gonna be ok? I don't want you hurting yourself".

Anita got up realizing she had fallen asleep. She rose up and decided to move on. Her throats was dry but at this point there was no complaining. She munched on a few green beans as she walked down the sidewalk. She closed up the cab and stuffed it in her satchel. She took off down the street trying to find somewhere safe.she turn and boosted off into the forest behind the neighborhood.