• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Walking Dead (Beware for gore)

The boys heard the yelling and went in the direction. Rosa followed them, taking care of any walkers that might go their way. They reached the tracks and the boys leapt out of the foliage first, Rosa taking up the rear slowly. Still hidden in the woods and by her camo.

Last edited:
Douglas looked over at the boys who ran out of the foliage a tear of joys just below his eye "there you guys are" he said joyfully "I was worried about you guys. Please don't do that again" he said as he walked up to the them crouching down giving them a hug as they were like family to him. He stood up reaching for his radio radioing to his team "Found them before any harm could come to them double back to Terminus" he whispered over the radio before putting it away. He looked at them asking "Did you guys have any help out here from anyone not from Terminus I know there is one out here" he looked around as he looked around.

The youngest nodded and Rosa stepped out behind them. She had her weapons shouldered but a hidden knife in reach. Harris came down from the sky carrying a rabbit and Rosa allowed him to perch. She looked at Douglas and tilted her head, "they are yours"?

Last edited:
Scarlet came out of her hiding place and she walked around in the place and she shivered "hmm i wonder what miss lyric is doing " she said to herself then she sat down at the table and she sighed.

Douglas turned his head to face Rosa "not mine they belong to a friend" he paused "but he has been getting in a lot of trouble so I've been taking care of them" he looked at the boys before walking over to Rosa "You should come with us to Terminus, we have food you can bring some back if you have a group, hell you could maybe bring them later on" he said holding his hand out again like an old friend.

"Hey Chris, Kylie you guys go find a few survivors if any are here while I clean out this place." Rowl says to his kids. "But dad we don't have any weapons and, what if a walker bites us." says Chris. "Yeah what if one starts to go om nom nom on my arm or my neck or anywhere?" says Kylie in exageration. "That won't happen because I'll give you guys this pistol ok. I will start to clean out this place and find us some bunks to sleep in!" Rowl says to them.

Rosa looked at his hand before looking up to meet his eyes. She looked at the boys and they nodded. She nodded her head and the older boy walked close to get a better at Harris. The hawk tilted his head a made a cooing noise, allowing for the younger human to pet him carefully. He then got annoyed and snapped but rosa grabbed the boys hand away before damage could be done, "I will travel with you to this terminus. You should probably think of a better name for your settlement, it doesn't sound the friendliest".

Scarlet sighed then she ran outside seeing rosa and the group of boys and she ran up to them as fast as she could and she started to pant as she caught up to them then she whimpered "i made it...hey i'm Scarlet i'm a weapons trainer and a mechanic maybe i could come with you guys and help you" she said with a smile.

Last edited:
Douglas was caught off guard as Scarlet run up "Yeah new people are always welcome to Terminus" he said as he walked down a bit motioning to follow "So, what were you guys before the apocalypse. My name is... probably familiar, I don't know if it does but I was a movie director" he asked waiting for them to follow.

"I think I've heard of you," rosa nodded and followed him. She took the rabbit from her bird friend and harris took to the skies once more. She watched him go as they walked. Nodding to scarlet when she had arrived. She looked Doug over and then at the boys who were watching Harris fly away, "it's like none of you have seen falconer before".

Kenny got out of bed, he walked to the exit, took his sword and locked the bunker before going out. He remembered the sign he read about terminus. "I might as well go see what that place looks like." He leaned his sword against his shoulder and started walking.

"They lived in a city and didn't watch much TV" Douglas said as he lifted his hand to scratch his growing goatee "Should I shave this" he whispered to himself as he lowered his hand placing it on his crowbar as the snarling of a walker was heard behind him "Abigail is thirsty" he said spinning around hitting it on the head but not in the same brutality as before he hit it once leaving it there.

Rosa watched him and and jabbed two of her knives into another's head. She kicked it back and sighed, looking around. She noticed some walkers up ahead and whistled for Harris, motioning with her fingers to the farthest one away.
Harris let out a screech as he suck his talons into the walker before flying off again and killing it. Harris dropped it and flew off again, "we should keep moving. These two need to get home".

Douglas nodded in agreement and begun walking towards the direction of Terminus "alright lets get moving then" he said to them "we don't know how many are in the area" he moved up to a sign just off the track marking it 'Sanctuary for all, Community for all, those who arrive survive' he moved back to the track. He knew it was false but he had to keep the charade in order to get them to Terminus.

"What is this terminus like," rosa asked when he returned. She was showing the youngest how to hold a throwing knife properly as the walked and swiped it away from him and he got to icky and started to try and do tricks, "you'll cut yourself like that".

As he was walked he answered with a smile "Terminus is a settlement owned by a man named Gareth. Kind guy, knows how to strike a deal with people and can get pissed off quite easily if you can press the buttons right" he chuckled as he said this thought. He lost his smile and fell back to whisper to Rosa "There are things in our history o don't want to bring up in front of them" he motioned towards the boys "It isn't the nicest backstory."

Rosa nodded and continued forward. She handed the boy back to her knife and nodded to him, "keep it but you'll need to work on your skills".
She looked at Doug and patted his shoulder. Looking at the journey ahead of them and tried to think of something to talk about, "are you interested in any type of music? Country, folk, rock"?

"Rock, before the apocalypse I tried to get a band called Skillet to make a song for a movie I was in the process" he thought about the movie chuckling something was funny about it "That movie was about the dead rising and a group being forced into a gated building being forced to become cannibals when food becomes low. And then the apocalypse happened and I meet Gareth and a few others. We soon found Terminus but it was surrounded by biters, took 3 days to clear them out and when we got in we found about 6 skeletons and 10 other survivors who told us that they had to resort to cannibalism when food got low, it was a freaky coincidence."

Rosa looked at him and tilted her head. She looked back and tried to show no emotion on her on her face. She checked on the boys and rose an eyebrow when one of them took interest in her falcon flying above, "maybe a can teach you to be a falconer. If you wish of course".
She looked back at daug and procceded the information, "that's oddly specific and oddly coincidental".

"About five years. Got him up north from a friend. He has other birds but is probably no longer there. Told me about a settlement near the sea to the west. Apparently he had intercepted a messaged pigeon, they've taken back a good quater of a city and were pushing for more," rosa hummed and kept an eye on the path ahead of them. She pulled out her bow strung an arrow, she pulled back and glared down the arrow, "are those your men walking towards us with weapons or"?

Douglas looked around spotting the men "SHIT" he shouted as he saw the men in a group of 9 had his team. He pulled out his Revolver and started to open fire on the strange group he didn't recognize. After Douglas emptied his clip taking down at least 3 one of them who was still standing fired back with a Glock. The bullet entered Doug's left shoulder, which was his good arm, making him enraged he charged the poor guy holding his crowbar in a ready position as he got close he raised it and brought it down. He repeated the scene he had shown the previous day. The other men looked in horror unable to move.

Rosa kept her arrow trained on them and Harris was scoping the scene from above. She kept the boys behind her and made sure that there were no walkers creeping on them. She looked at the men that were being held and told the horrified men to get away from them and sent the boys to set them free, "Doug? What's the plan".

Douglas had finished the swings when he heard what Rosa said he replied "kill them they have been a nuisance to Terminus since Gareth became the leader kidnapping people killing them and stealing food" one of the other men looked at Doug and walked up to him. "We haven't-" before he finished his sentence Doug brought him down with a side swing of Abigail.
"How about you meet my director's choice Abigail" he said as he brought her down one more time finishing the man off not going into overkill mode. He gave off a grin as he moved to the next man killing him with one hit.

"Douglas stop! Kids and terminus citizens leave! Doug stop," rosa screeched and put her long stood herself between the others and Doug. Harris swooped down and dug his talons into his shoulder to try and rip him away from the person he was attacking. The bird then flew off and she noticed that the group was doing what she said. Her bow was tracking Doug as she watched him in horror, her emotionless face now terrified.

Douglas pulled off as the bird's talons dug in his shoulder "If you're a citizen of Terminus you don't leave unless you're on a run team we, have, rules. And if you don't follow the rules you die, DIE" he shouted this in his rage "THIS DAY AND AGE IS ALL ABOUT RULES THAT ONE CAN FOLLOW TO SURVIVE WITHOUT THEM EVERYONE DIES" after a second he calmed down pacing back and forth "The rest of you are free to go I may not show it but I have mercy" he said as he motioned for them to leave, they left as soon as he turned away "Listen" he turned to Rosa "I've been losing my mind, at Terminus I'm really the only person there who is losing their mind, don't think everyone is like me" he said regretting the actions he just did.

Rosa let her arrow fly and it stuck into a walkers head. She retreaved it and looked at him. She strode up to him until she stood toe to toe, she looked him up and down, glaring be at him, "level with me. Tell me everything or so help you, Harris will dig his talons so far into your skull, that your brain will mashed potatoes. Nevermind, your injured and our path back is probably blocked by walkers, follow me".

Doug looked at the walker that was hit and looked back at Rosa "Wait, why are we straying from the path Terminus is this way" he said point in the direction of the track side leading to Terminus. He was very confused at the sudden change of direction "If you want to know the truth then you have to come with me and my team back to Terminus and find out for yourself" he said as he took as step towards Terminus readying Abigail for a fight, but not really wanting to fight.

"With all the noise you made we are going to be swamped with walkers if you don't follow. Or did you forget the gun fire and screaming," rosa rolled her eyes and shouldered her bow to show she wasn't meaning harm. She could already see the corpses shambling toward their position and didn't want to get caught with to many. She started to walk away from Doug and looked over her shoulder, "I know this forest like the back of my hand let's go".

"Okay, Philips take Morrison and Drei go find a different way back to Terminus I'll be back later" Doug said starting to follow Rosa into the forest, Philips nodded and motioned to the team leading them away from the kids, Doug, and Rosa. Doug caught up to Rosa and asked "Where did you learn to shoot that, that is the finest damn shootin' I've ever seen" he was always intrigued by ones skills and capability. It makes it easier to decide whether or not someone is able to live in Terminus.

"Years of practice,. And compliments aren't getting you anywhere," rosa sighed and leapt over a log. Harris flew between the trees and landed on her shoulder, the bird ripping into a mouse. Her cooed and nuzzled against her cheek and rosa pet under his chin. She stopped and pulled out two of her knives, looking into the tree tops and around, "we aren't alone".

Kenny jumped through some tree and landed near Rosa and Doug. "Hey lady who's that?" He asked as a wolf jumped behind him. He then sliced a walker while the wolf mauled another.

Hearing Rosa's comment and being startled by the sudden appearance of probably a friend of Rosa he raised his trusty girl and got ready to swing "who, the hell, are you" he asked slowly as he got ready to swing.

"Douglas. Also stop calling me lady. It's rosa," she nodded to Kenny and introduced herself. She looked at Doug and sighed, "friend don't worry. Also when did you start to notice your mind breaking"?

"bout three months ago" Doug replied as he lowered his weapon and looked at the man "I'm Doug," he said to him holding his hand out as a gesture "I'm from a settlement called Terminus" he said as he sized up the man in case he got in a fight.

Rosa walked closer to the two men and subtly pulled a dagger. She spun it so that it was the hilt and made sure she was close enough. She bashed Dauglas in the head, hard enough to that it should knock him out.

Doug staggered back from the strong hit barely conscious he said "That is" he fell a bit to the side but not falling "how you... hit... someone" he finally fell to the ground, his crowbar landing in front of him, unconscious. Hidden on his person he had a special gun for these cases, it has happened before and no one has found it.

Lyric rolled her eyes. Grabbed his weapon and dragged him back to her bunker. She placed him in the cell, hid their tracks quickly, returned, placed the crowbar in the cabinet and decided that it might be best to do a quick search. She came up with noting but made sure that the cell was comfortable and locked him in. Harris was on his perch in the kitchen and rosa changed into pj pants and tank top. She started to cook lunch, not planning to go back out for the day.

Doug woke up in the cell confused his head aching "What the hell" was all he could muster to say as he raised his hand to his head the pain was great "I thought we were allies you treacherous bitch. God my head hurts" he lowered his hand sitting on the floor inside the cell. He looked around the bunker in search of something to help him escape but then he remembered something "Why am I in here? and where is Michael and his brother? WHERE ARE THEY" he shouted in still a quiet voice as to not hurt his head "God my head hurts like a mothafucka" he continued.

Lyric came back into the room. She was carrying a plate with some cooked vegetables, pheasant, and glass of water. She also carried so headache medicine and put them in on a seperqte plate. She sat down and closer the door that led into the hall way. Looking at him, she sighed and sat down, "they are safe. I would never hurt a child. I gave them food and drink then sent them off to bed and to wash up. You scared them pretty badly, Michael almost went into shock. You are at my place and I'm keeping your in there so you don't hurt anyone. I want you to tell me everything that happened, what you see when your mind breaks, what happened in terminus. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on. Do you know what terminus feeds you? Do they cook their meat correctly? Add something to it? If those cannibals are cooking then they may be feeding human. For our species to eachother mutates us, opens our bodies to problems like mad cow disease and your body can start to eat itself".

Last edited: