• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Kain sighed "aww great" he whispered and he smiled at Dusk " Ok Dusk use Bite " he said and Dusk ran at the onix and jumped in the air and tired to bite down on its rocky tail "And hold one..." he said and he smiled at him.

Dusk got hit and fell off his tail " ohh Dusk you ok?" he asked and dusk shook his head but nodded " Ok good hmm use Howl and then use fire fang on him it again" he said and dusk fire and jumped again , bitting down causing fire damage.

"Oh no. My stone Pokémon is on fire. What should I do?" Cerol asked like he wouldn't cared, but Onix didn't heard that. "Now... Onix! Use rock tomb!" Cerol shouted.

Dusk smirked and he started to run up the back of Onix so he could dodge the attack and maybe make Onix hit himself. " Ha good job Dusk ...yes stone pokemon are strong but they are so slow" he said with a smile.

Dusk groaned as he was trapped "Oh this sucks" Kain said and he smirked " Oh i know...Dusk try and climb out by jumping on the rocks " he said and dusk tried and he slowly but surely got out.

Flame left Luna and Piper to their own thing. He walked and spotted a battle between Cerol and a new student. Riolu heard the attacks clash, which spooked her and caused her to hide behind Flame's leg. "It's okay, its just a battle," he said to Riolu. She realized it was just a battle and came out of hiding.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna gave a treat to Orion as she started walking back to her room to write a letter to her father about a dawn stone for Orion along the way she saw 2 more people fighting and stopped to watch

Dusk panted, feeling weak but still ready to fight. " I believe this is over if you take out Dusk...but other than that....i'm done i only have dusk" he said and he smiled " go first" he said smiling.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"beats the Arceus out of me" she said not really knowing anybody besides Flame, Piper and light at the moment. "Drowzee (That had to of hurt)" Said Dreamer Orion nodding in agreement

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"looks like we are on the same page" Luna said bringing out her own egg Orion turned his head to look at it wondering if it would be a boy or a girl ... or one of the none-gendered pokemon

Piper smiled and took her egg out of her backpack.
"This is what mine looks like." She looked at a blue egg, with red specks.
"I think it's going to be a water type." Piper said hopefully.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Hah Dreamer might as well be a water type he loves swimming " Luna joked Orion looked over at Dreamer "Vulpix (You like swimming)?" asked Orion "Dro (of course)" Dreamer said slightly embarrassed

Piper laughed.
"Yea, I want a water type so I can be balanced, a fire, a water, and a bug/grass type. It would be really helpful!" Piper said.
"Maybe it will be a horsea?" She said looking intently at the egg.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna smiled at Piper as she put her egg back into the bag "Just remember even if it isn't a water type love it all the same" Luna said Orion smiled proudly knowing he had found the right Mommy

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"alright I better go the quicker dad gets the note the quicker Orion becomes a Ninetails Bye!" Luna said already taking out her notebook to start writing as Orion and Dreamer followed Dreamer turned and waved them goodbye

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked at Orion and Dreamer "you two can do what you like for now just be back before sunset" Luna said using her Mommy voice Dreamer smiled at Orion before grabbing him and running outside with him eager to go back to the lake to swim

As Flame was sleeping, Fennekin bursts out of her Pokeball, wanting to stretch for a bit. She noticed that Flame, Pikachu, and Riolu were asleep. So she went for a little walk. She went to smell some flowers and noticed Kain and his Poochyena. Fennekin walked to the fallen Poochyena to see if she was okay, "Fenne?"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Vulpix (this is fun)" Orion said as he floated on his back as Dreamer splashed about uncaring of Lapras's warning "Drow! (Of course it is I wish I could be a water type so I could be in water always)" Dreamer answered back

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"VUL (WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR 5 MINUTES AND EVEN THEN I'VE SWAM BEFORE NOTHING HAPPENS)" Orion shouted back he wasnt lying he swam all the time...mostly in failed attempts at battling water types

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Drow (We probably just alerted the entire academy to us!)" Dreamer joked Orion laughed and said "Vulpix (Yeah imagine a teacher running through the forest scared outta his mind)"

Riolu woke up from sleeping and noticed Flame and Pikachu sleeping, but had no idea about Fennekin wandering off. Riolu decided go drink some of the lake's water and noticed Orion and Dreamer swimming.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
the two Pokemon didn't notice the Riolu just continuing to laugh as Orion started tickling Dreamer with his tail Dreamer spun and Orion shot into the water once he came out they started splashing each other