• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Dusk smiled and he waved at Dreamer and he blushed when Orion sniffed him "Pooch (why you sniffing me?)" he asked. Kain noted "yeah " he said with a smile.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Dreamer pulled Orion back "Dro (Sorry he likes doing that to things he hasn't seen before)" Dreamer apologised "Vul (Plus you smell like lavender)" Orion added sitting by Dreamer. "I never thought it be possible most would be worried like a problem or something but yours seems to be fine" Luna Said.

Dusk groaned "Pooch(Oh i think i know why....we did walk thur a lavender flower field )" he said and he looks at Orion " Pooch(so your a vulpix?) he asked smiling. Kina nodded "yeah i know Dusk i think likes being different...hmm why are your pokemon sniffing over all over him" he asked. Dusk looked at Fennekin "Pooch (Hi) " he said.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Orion did that to Dreamer I think he does that to get comfortable with them" Luna said laughing a bit. "Dro (Hi)" Dreamer said to the Fenniken "Vul (uh yeah...is that a problem?)" Orion said adopting a glare

Dusk smiled and he sighed " Pooch(Nah )" he said with a smile. Kain chuckled " Oh thats nice...that i guess they can all be friends" he said and he picked up Orion and he smiled " Hmm Vulpix's are adorable huh" he asked Luna and he started to pet Orion.

Fennekin smiled at the Poochyena. "Fenne. (I see you're feeling better now.)" she said. Meanwhile, Flame's other Pokemon were done eating and he returned them all except for Pikachu. He noticed that Fennekin was nowhere to be found. "Did she wander off again," he asked himself.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Orion scrunched up his snout as he was petted "Drow (you look adorable)" Dreamer chuckled "Vul (I hate you)" Orion huffed "careful he's still a bit wild" Luna said

Dusk sighed and he nodded " Pooch (thanks ...i did get pretty beat up by that onyx) he said remembering his battle. Kain nodded "ok i'll be careful..." he said and he pet him again before he let him go.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Orion ran back to Dreamer and went behind him "Dro? (Battle? an onyx? when?)" Dreamer asked knowing if an Onyx was here he would know how much he would need to protect Orion. "Sorry I only got him yesterday though he will be a ninetails soon" Luna said happily

Dusk smiled at her "Pooch (oh that was you who was licking me...i didn't wanna wake up ) he chuckled and he walked close to her and he smiled " Pooch (did i ever tell you my name?) he asked and he looked at dreamer "pooch (oh it was a trainers pokemon so it won't be attacking random pokemon so its ok Dream). Rain nodded " hmm does Orion like Dreamer...he sure does go to him a lot...its like they truly trust each other" he smiled "I have been trying to find a another pokemon for my team i just haven't"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna patted Kain's shoulder and leant in and whispered "I'm pretty sure they're gay" Luna said quietly "I've known Dreamer is I guess that's why Orion didn't attack him" Luna added smiling at her Pokemon. "Drow (Good)" Dreamer sighed.

Kain blushed and he smiled at her " yeah it would seem and the way he nuzzled into Dusk's fur" he whispered and he smiled " Your kind of cute you know" he teased and he laid back " so how are you today" he asked

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna rolled her eyes "Like I haven't heard that a million times before" Luna murmured "Fine as I can be" Luna said more hearabley. Orion looked around Dreamer huffing at the tease Kain gave sensing Luna didn't like it.

Kain looked down "hey sorry for the ...tease...i was being a idiot " he said and he turned his head "Sorry luna" he said and he drooped " Maybe i shouldn't act like a tease and a jerk" he said and he rubbed his hands. Dusk smiled and he rubbed his head ( my name is Dusk) He said with a smile.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"It's alright I just hear that too often to be comfortable" Luna sighed "it gets annoying after a while" Luna said sitting down and rubbing her head if she could count all of the times she had been hit on.

Kain sighed and he nodded " sorry i was just being nice and maybe it came out sounding bad" he said and he nodded " i just been feeling lonely and nvm its ok i won't do it again" he said.
Dusk blushed " Pooch(i think i'm gonna call you Fen" )he said and he blushed a little "Pooch (so what do you do you wanna do now?) he asked

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna sighed again "as long as you didn't mean it" Luna said. Orion saw a new type of flower he hadn't seen before and started sniffing them before Dreamer ate them.

"Fennekin. Fenne (Well I have to go now, I don't want my trainer to be worried. Bye.) Fennekin said and she ran back to Flame. Eventually she found Flame. "There you are. You had me worried for a second," Flame said and he returned Fennekin back to her Pokeball.

Kain nodded "yeah i didn't ...i just was being dumb...i should get to know you before i start having feelings for someone" he said and he looked down at the two pokemon and he sighed " i'm the worst when it comes to first impressions" he sighed and he chuckled a little.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"aren't we both" Luna chuckled for some reason her appearance always made people think she was a 'bad girl' she never got it really. "Dro (This is delicious!)" Dreamer said as he saw more and started chomping Orion following suit.

Kain smiled and he looked at her and he blushed "what you bad impression...no i think your a really nice person and you don't look like a bad person" he said and he smiled at her.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"for some reason I look like a quote 'Bad girl' not sure how though" Luna said looking down at herself was it the fact she wore black a lot?. Dreamer and Orion bumped into each other trying to get a Forget-me-not.

Kain blushed and he shook his head " oh i don't think you do...you just look like a girl who like wearing black" he said and he smiled at her. Dusk ran up to Kain and he jumped in his lap.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"I don't get it either" Luna said shrugging "but then again I don't know those people so I don't care". Orion snatched the forget-me-not and Dreamer started chasing him.

Kain nodded and he sighed " Luna look at them...now there chasing each other over a Forget-me-not. " he said with a smile. Dusk climbed over to Luna and he nuzzled her legs

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna crouched down and started petting Dusk "I wonder if they know they like each other" Luna said Dreamer never even went towards other gay Pokemon despite Luna knowing he liked them back

Dusk blushed and he smiled happily. Kian smiled at her and he nodded "Maybe so " he said and he chuckled " Luna wanna hang out sometime?" he asked and he smiled at her.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"sure nothing really better to do anyway" Luna said shrugging. Dreamer tackled Orion and ripped the flower out of his mouth and ate it "Vul! (no fair)" Orion whined Dreamer just stuck his tongue out and continued eating before Orion tackled him back.

Kain nodded and he smiled " OK cmon wanna go around and look around this place" he said and he chuckled. Dusk smiled and he looked at Orion and he yawned "Pooch(just kiss already" )he chuckled

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"sure come o-" Luna was cut off as Orion tackled Dusk "VUL (SHUT UP YOU STUPID MUTT)" Orion shouted in Dusks face "Drow (Calm down Orion)" Dreamer said running up to him.

Dusk groaned and he chuckled "Poocheyna (cmon bro i was joking...i really don't care what you two do" he said and he sighed "Poocheyea (can you get off)" he said. Kian chuckled " What did he say?" he asked.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna shrugged "I have no idea" Luna said as Orion got off Dusk glaring at him and went beside Dreamer "Drow (seriously what was that about?)" Dreamer asked Orion buried his face in behind Luna "Vul (nothing!)" Orion said trying to hide his blush

Rain picked up Dusk and he glared at him 'what did you do?" he asked and dusk drooped and he shivered " Ok don't do it again" he said and he chuckled " Luna where do you want to go?" he asked

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"I don't know I just registered here and went to sleep I have no Idea" Luna said wishing she had explored more. Dreamer patted Orion on the back Orion's blush still strong

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"alright lets go" Luna said walking towards the academy Orion calmed his blush and ran after Luna his face down as Dreamer ran up to Luna to skipping along and looking at everything