• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Kain smiled and he followed her close and he sighed " So luna where are you from" he asked and he let dusk down. Dusk walked up to Orion "Pooch(hey sorry )" he said and he ran ahead.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Kalos from a village you wouldn't know we aren't marked on the map" Luna said happily. Orion just huffed and went to the other side of Luna "Drow (Sorry he's a bit stubborn)" Dreamer apologised.

Kian nodded and he smiled "i'm from Unova...i lived in the country away from most people" he said and he sighed " Luna ...what brought you to this place" he asked. Dusk sighed " Pooch ( Its ok...) he said.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna sighed "Well I just wanted some adventure after 19 year's living with every type of Pokemon imaginable you just want to get away" Luna said and also because she didn't want to own a ranch with 30 baby Eevee's running amok.

Kian nodded and he chuckled "well thats true i came here because i wanted to see new pokemon and meet just new people" he said and he walked around with her. " Your a really nice person you know" he said.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"erm thank you" Luna said looking strangely at him not usually getting people to say that...other than her father of course but that was a given especially her dad

Kian sighed "sorry if i'm being weird i'm just a really nice person who likes to meet people and get to know them..." he said and he smiled at her " So what do you wanna see?" he asked looking around.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna took out a letter "I need to go to a post office to send this to dad" Luna said the sooner Dad got the letter the sooner Orion would be a ninetails.

Kian nodded "Hmm i think i know where the post office is " he said and he looked around he saw a sign leading the way to the post office "this way" he said leading her.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Good I hope this is fast I've always wanted a ninetails" Luna said out of all the types of Eevee's Flame was the 3rd least popular among them which often led to...abandonment.

Kain looked at her and he arrived at the post office with her "ok i'll wait outside " he said and he sighed, he had a saw a eevee on their walk and he wanted to go find it. "hey little eevee" he said and he saw a eevee with a collar, it ran to Kain and he picked it up " aww whats wrong bud" he said and the eevee shivered and curled around in his arms.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna came out of the post office letter now gone and soon to go to her dad to send her a fire stone she saw Kain over by an Eevee with a collar "Who's is it?" Luna asked

Rain looked at luna and he smiled " Oh its says her name is snow" he said and he pet the eevee " I found her all alone and she just ran up to me and jumped in my arms like i was her trainer..." he said.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"we should take her to a teacher so they can find her trainer" Luna said she would be having a heart attack if her Pokemon went missing. "Drow (Who is your trainer?)" asked Dreamer as he approached the Eevee.

Snow looked at Dreamer and she shivered "Eevee ( My trainer....oh..her name ...Alya....she.....and i got attacked by large pokemon...i think a Tyranitaur " she pouted. Kian sighed and he nodded "ok lets go" he said.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Dreamer patted her back "Drowzee (Its okay she's probably okay Luna and Kain will take you to a teacher and we'll find her)" Dreamer said. "Lets see who we can find" Luna said walking faster hoping to spot a teacher.

Kain smiled and he pet Snow as he followed her looking around for a teacher. snow nodded and she pouted "Eevee" (i think she got away ) she whispered

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Drow (then she'll be fine the island is only so big)" Dreamer said as Orion sniffed at Snow a bit "Vul (You smell like chocolate)" Dreamer facepalmed at Orions statement.

Once again, Marvin had resorted to roaming the halls, Unity flying with him a few feet ahead. The last run-in had made them both quite upset, but while Unity looked on the bright side of being ignored, Marvin had shrunk back and kept his social interaction to a minimum. Now he was feeling a bit better, and his Pokemon partner's peppy attitude brightened his mood substantially. With a ghostly smile on his face, the teen searched for something to do, unsure of what the school had to offer in the entertainment category.

Snow looked at him and she gigged "Eevee ( i had some this morning) she said and she drooped. Kain saw a teacher and he ran up to him "sir have you seen a a trainer looking for a eevee" he asked.

Last edited:
Professor Cedar scratched his head. "Eevee, I haven't seen anybody who wasn't looking for one," he joked. "But seriously, no such luck. I'll keep my eyes peeled though."

Kain sighed "ok Professor...i just don't want a trainer to be worried about their pokemon" he said and he looked around hoping to find someone who was looking for a eevee.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"What do we do with her meanwhile?" Luna asked she did take care of Eevee's since she was 8 but she already had to focus on Dreamer and Orion for the time being

Marvin could've sworn he heard someone ask a teacher about a lost Pokemon from down a side hall. Stopping in his tracks, he listened to the next words spoken, eyes hard and focused on the floor.

Of course, Unity took this opportunity to speed down the hall and greet the new people. The shiny Cutiefly zoomed over to the three and their Pokemon, flying in circles around them all. "Fly, fly!" ("Hello there!") she exclaimed, giggling melodiously. "Cutiefly!" She stopped her top-speed flight inbetween the three people, looking to each one independently as she greeted them once again. "Fly! Fly! Fly!" ("Hello! Hi to you! Hi!")

A bit awkwardly, Marvin quietly stepped over to the hallway that branched off of the one he stood in, peeking through with wide, grey eyes. Ducking back behind the wall, he contemplated what he should do silently. There was nowhere to run without getting caught this time...

Unity beat him to the punch. She flew down half of the hallway, pointing in the direction Marvin was in with a tiny paw. "Cutiefly-fly!" ("That's my Trainer!") she told the others, giggling once again. "Fly, fly-fly, Cutiefly... Cutie!" ("But he's really shy, so be careful. He is really nice, though!")

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Um is your cutiefly okay?" Luna asked it was as hyper as a baby Eevee "Drow (Um...hi)" Dreamer said confused Orion jumped as the Pokemon appeared "Vul (um....h-hi)" Orion said still terrified.

Flame walked over to the place where he found the Charizard that attacked a trainer's Pokemon a few days ago. "I wonder if he's still here," he asked himself. "Pika Pi," Pikachu replied. Flame thought about catching it, but if the Charizard isn't here anymore, then Flame could settle with a Charmander.

Annoyed, Unity buzzed at the girl, flapping her wings like a hummingbird. "Cutie, Cutiefly-fly-fly!" ("I am perfectly fine, thank you very much!") she told her, rushing back over to her Trainer, who still hid from the others, and pushed him lightly into view. Marvin complied with a rather loud and obvious sigh, stepping into the entrance to the second hallway.

"I'm sorry about her," he apologized to the girl, face contorted in a grimace. "She can get carried away at times. That's just how she is. Please forgive her."

"Fly, fly-Cutie-fly-fly! Cutiefly, Cutie!" ("You need to be more sociable! I'm only trying to help you!") Unity retorted, head turned the other way like a stubborn three-year-old.

Marvin simply ran a hand down his face and gestured to the pink Pokemon that was his partner. "See what I mean? You get used to it after a while, honestly, but still. Sorry."

Airalyn woke up pretty early in the morning and looked at the calendar. Only about a week and a half left until the winter break. She sighed, the academy had been the best place she'd ever been to. She walked down to the lake and let all of her Pokemon out. Lillipup, Combusken, Amaura, Aerodactyl, Mareanie and Sawsbuck. She smiled, each one of them were amazing. She picked up Lillipup, she was going to take all of her Pokemon back home and put them in her ranch. But she was going to keep Lillipup with her, and travel throughout the world. She returned all of her Pokemon and went for a walk around the campus.

(OOC. I'm just saying about a week and a half left because the RP is slowly starting to fade out. Instead of having it just die, I think we should try to finish it. It's super long and I don't think there's much potential for it to keep on going and going and going. BIC)

"Hi" Airalyn said.

Lillipup jumped out of Airalyn's arms and ran over to Pikachu. "(Hi hi hi hi!) Lilli lil lil!" Lillipup said, running around in circles.

Airalyn laughed, Lillipup was always overexcited.

Pikachu jumped down from Flame's shoulder. "Pikachu! (Hey there!)" Pikachu said to Lillipup. Flame smiled at the two Pokemon and turned to Airalyn. "How have you been?" he asked.

"Good, how have you been?" Airalyn asked awkwardly.

"(Hiya! Do you wanna go explore!) Lillipup?!" Lillipup exclaimed, still running in circles.

Pikachu nodded happily. "Pika! (Okay!)" Pikachu replied and followed Lillipup. Flame noticed the tone in Airalyn's voice. "Good. What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh... I'm just thinking about home, that's all" Airalyn said, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you! Torchic evolved!"

She threw a pokeball and out came Combusken. "(I'm big and strong now!) Combusken Busken!" He said.

Lillipup ran off into the forest, he ran down a hill and into a meadow. Lillipup started to roll around in the grass.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna petted Orion "calm down boy" she said he probably has never seen a cutiefly before she hadn't seen one much either they werent normal in the kalos region

Kain chuckled and he looked at Orion and he sighed " Hmm i wonder " he said and he walked over " Hey thats a cutiefly" he said amazed because he never seen one before.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"they're a rarity in Kalos" Luna said looking at Unity "Drow (I'm sorry about Luna your just a little more hyper than she's used to)" Dreamer said to Unity approaching her

Flame was amazed at Airalyn's Combusken. "Wow! Your Torchic evolved! Congrats!" he said. Pikachu followed Lillipup to the meadow and rolled around the grass with him.

"Cutie-Cutiefly-fly-fly!" ("Yeah. I'm actually from Alola!") Unity first said to the humans, before looking down to the Drowzee. Flying to his height, the shiny giggled in amusement. "Fly, fly-fly-Cutiefly!" ("That's fine, friend! I am pretty hyper, huh?")

"Yeah, they are," Marvin reassured Luna and Kain, nodding in agreement. "A while back, I went to Alola with my family on a vacation. I was lucky enough to find Unity, and she's been my partner ever since." From their position crossed across his chest, the tan boy held an arm in front of him, smirking slightly. "Not just because she's shiny or anything, believe me."

Unity had sped back to Marvin's side, landing lightly on his shoulder with a squeak that almost resembled a dog toy. "Fly! Cutie! Fly!" ("Yeah! I love him!") she said to the others with a nod of her head.

"Anyway, I heard something about an Eevee...?" Changing the subject, Marvin furrowed his brow, looking at the others with a confused expression. "What's up with that, huh?"

Unity stayed quiet, glad that her Trainer was now socializing with others.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Uh yeah this Eevee lost her trainer and I just want to know who's gonna take care of it no offence but I don't want to take care of another Eevee I've had 10 years taking care of them so" Luna said after so many Eevee she really didn't want to.