• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Riolu just sighed as she watched them playing. She thought to herself that she wished she had more courage to play with other Pokemon besides Flame's and Airalyn's.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"VUL (NO STOP I SUBMIT)" Orion laughed as Dreamer overloaded him with water Dreamer stopped and floated onto his stomach Orion got his head out of the water and laughed

Riolu drank a little more water before making her way back. She turned and started to walk back. Unfortunately, before she stepped on a twig that snapped loudly.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Drow (We don't bite)" Dreamer said looking at the Riolu "Vul (Yeah come in its nice)" said Orion interested as to how Dreamer knew this Riolu. Dreamer swam over and held out his hand "Drow (Come on it isn't bad)" Dreamer said smiling.

Riolu was still feeling shy, but realized that she won't be strong unless she overcomes her shyness. So, she slowly took Dreamers paw. "Riolu... (I guess... a little swim can't hurt)," Riolu said.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Dreamer smiled "Dro (If you ever feel scared just ask me and you can sit on my belly since I can hold Orion)" Dreamer said as he lead her over to Orion

(OOC. I wasn't getting alerts for this Rp, can someone give me a quick update about what's happening. BIC)

Airalyn had just gone on a long ride with Sawsbuck. She was now at the lake playing with all of her Pokemon. Torchic and Amaura played on the beach, Amaura was giving Torchic a ride on her back. While Airalyn and the other Pokemon played in the water with Aerodactyl flying above. When Airalyn came to shore, Torchic leapt off of Amaura and into Airalyn's arms. Suddenly Torchic started to glow, Torchic's shape changed.

"Com! Combusken!" Combusken exclaimed.

"T- Tor- Combusken! You evolved!" Airalyn exclaimed.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Orion swam up to the Riolu sniffing her "Vul (You smell funny)" Orion said Dreamer just shook his head "Drowzee (your such a softie Orion)" joked dreamer

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Vulpix (Yeah like... cake)" Orion said Dreamer just gave him a confused look "Drowzee? (what the hell are you on Orion?)" Dreamer said laughing a bit

Cerol was sitting in his room. Then he decided to go outside and train his pokemons. Cerol walked outside and seen weedle there. "No... If I catch them all I will never be the best. My pokemons won't be trained." Cerol replied, and send out Grey.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Vul (Lets go under water)" Orion said as he went under Dreamer followed suit as they played with the Magikarps and goldeens and many other breeds of water types

Cerol fainted pidgey, and after that send out Grey. "You can go somewhere. Play with others pokemons. But please, don't forget to return." Cerol replied.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Dreamer popped out of the water squirting water out of his nose with Orion popping up again "Vul (that was fun)" Orion said laughing as he doggy paddled around

Cerol was training his pokemons. In this time Grey walked to water. She seen Orion, Dreamer and Riolu. She wanted to walk to them, but she was too shy...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Drowzee (Lalala lalala lalala)" Dreamer sang as Orion joined in singing a song Luna used to play that came from her yellow gameboy before the game broke

Riolu saw Grey but was to shy to say anything. Fennekin saw that the Poochyena wasn't responding, so she back to Flame. She clicked her Pokeball and was returned into it.

(OOC: @Kat :3 Well, there are new students and now some of the Pokemon are playing.)
Riolu realized that she forgot about Flame and that he could wake up at any moment. "Rio...lu...(I think... I have to go...)" she said.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Dro (us to its sunset and if we arent back soon Luna will worry)" Dreamer said as he swam towards the shore Orion following him back to Luna's room

"Riolu (Okay, bye.)" Riolu said as she swam back to shore. She made it back to Flame and smiled as she was proud of herself for overcoming her shyness a bit. Riolu sat down next to Flame until he woke up.

Flame and Pikachu woke up and realized it was night. Flame returned Riolu into her Pokeball and headed back to his dorm. He and Pikachu went to bed and slept the rest of the night.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Dreamer and Orion ran into Luna's room they immediately stopped upon seeing Luna's sleeping form her head on the desk Dreamer put a blanket around her and they snuggled up by her feet

Airalyn walked to her dorm with Combusken, she was amazed at what Torchic had become. She lay down in her bed and fell asleep straight away. Lillipup and Combusken both slept at the end of the bed.

Kain sighed and he walks out looking around for something to do " Hmm maybe i can go find that guy again " he whispered as he walked around he sighed " Or i could just mind my own business and not care"

The morning came, and the sunlight hit Flame's face causing him to wake up. He got up, got Pikachu on his shoulder, and went to go eat breakfast. After eating, he started walking around campus.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna watched as Dreamer and Orion ran around the campus trying to figure out what to do with them she sighed and took out her drawing pad and started drawing the academy

Kain noticed Luna and he walked over and he waved "Hi there" he said looked at her for a second and he sighed " I'm Kain...i'm kind of new here..." he said with a small blush and he sat down on a bench.

Kain nodded "oh cool thats good..i'm not the only person here who doesn't know whats he's doing" he said and he picked up his half shiny poochenya "this is dusk...see his tail and ears they are half shiny i don't know how but its pretty cool" he said.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"There are half shinies? Cool" Luna said looking at Dusk Dreamer and Orion ran over to greet Dusk "Drow (Hello nice to meet you)" greeted Dreamer as Orion sniffed him

Flame let out all of his Pokemon to feed them and they were all enjoying their food. Fennekin finished first and caught a whiff of a familiar scent. She went of to follow the scent and found out that it was the Poochyena. Fennekin went to greet the Poochyena, "Fennekin!"