• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

Air comes out of the machine, and you find that you have bubes on your skin. You get the bubonic plague.

I rip off some sceptile seeds and insert them.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You get Stel swooping into the room, armblades extended, and declaring dramatically that the next one of you little bad ideas of nature who inserts ANY other user into the machine will get themselves sliced to SO many pieces it'd take an army of trained bloodhounds and a god damned electron microscope to find what will remain of them.

That being said, (inserts a copy of Guilty Gear Isuka)

S

sheesheesh

You get a Swiffer. The vending machine now sings "Love Stinks" by J. Geils Band, so I insert a CD from The Who.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
.............. How exactly do you BORROW a BLADE attached to my damned ARM?! Do you have any inkling of a brain, Naanny? Any at all? I mean Not that I would have minded lopping Miley Cyrus' head off, but...

... Seriously, people. Next person to auto me or my armblades WILL be dealt with. >>;

On a side note, Brendan, you get Rock Bands.

*Inserts a roll of aluminum foil*

S

sheesheesh

You get an annoying ad for protection against ID theft.

I insert the Ouran High School Host Club members.

S

sheesheesh

You get the funniest damn Shojo anime out there! I love Oran High! :D

Yeah, the only episodes that aren't funny are the final two episodes, but the final two episodes are always the most serious. Anyway...

You get chicken fingers and a bowl of BBQ sauce.

I insert a time bomb and then walk away for eternity.

S

sheesheesh

You get ol' Godzilla hoppin' around Tokyo city like a big playground. Also, I've seen the Mysterious Ticking Noise.

I insert Luigi, because Mario's overrated.